Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
The...A-spot?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 pm
So a while back I had a friend going on and on about this pleasure spot called the "A-spot". She said that it was further back in the v****a, and that it felt really good and for her, at least, it made her very wet.

I mentioned it to my boyfriend around the same time, and he decided to explore a bit. He did something, and my body reacted. And he said that he'd found a small "bulb" further back in my v****a that would move further up the more I became aroused.

He was playing with it tonight, trying to help me orgasm. I guess he was being pretty rough because when he pulled his fingers out, there was a bit of blood, but whatever he was doing at the time felt good, so I didn't mind. It's this weird mix of pleasure that drives me absolutely crazy, in the sense that my body reacts and it feels good. But at the same time, when I think about it, I can't feel what he's doing at all. It's not like playing with my c**t, where I can "feel the fireworks".

Guess a good example would be like a blind man in the sun. He doesn't know where exactly the sun is or what it looks like; he just knows that it's warm.

But other than that, I don't really know much about this "A-spot". I don't even know if it's the correct name, or if it's real, or if I'm just weird and should be checked out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 am
I believe what you are referring to is the G-spot. It's up inside the v****a. There's debate about exactly what it is and whether all women have one. But one thing we know for sure is that some women get intense pleasure from it being stimulated, while others feel pretty much nothing.

Men have a prostate. Some men like for it to be stimulated and can have intense pleasure and/or orgasms, similar to a woman who enjoys having her G-spot stimulated. As a result, the prostate is sometimes called "the male G-spot" or, because it is stimulated through the a**s, "the A-spot."  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 am
LorienLlewellyn
I believe what you are referring to is the G-spot. It's up inside the v****a. There's debate about exactly what it is and whether all women have one. But one thing we know for sure is that some women get intense pleasure from it being stimulated, while others feel pretty much nothing.

Men have a prostate. Some men like for it to be stimulated and can have intense pleasure and/or orgasms, similar to a woman who enjoys having her G-spot stimulated. As a result, the prostate is sometimes called "the male G-spot" or, because it is stimulated through the a**s, "the A-spot."

Ohh, okay, that's where the term A-spot comes from. I was trying to figure it out.

But I'm pretty sure this isn't my G-spot. I have a spot closer to the entrance of my v****a that also feels good when my boyfriend pleasures me, and it's also the spot I'm able to squirt from, when given the right stimulation.

But this other spot is further back. I can't reach it, so only my boyfriend has felt it. But the pleasure is different than the first spot closer to the entrance.

Maybe I just have a weird split in my G-spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 pm
Little-Lenah

I've heard of a girls "A-spot". Terrible name lol, but anyway i've only heard of a couple women experiencing it. I don't think it's an actual entity like the g-spot though as each girl is different. It just feels good lol.

As for the "bulb" thing, idk, i've wondered about it but havn't really found answers. I'm going to ask the doctor when i go in...  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rosenzweig

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 am
Sounds like the opening of your cervix.
Some women really enjoy their cervix being pushed against, others find it uncomfortable.
The bleeding you experienced may've been because the tissue lining inside was ruptured/torn (so long as it was with clean fingers you need'n't worry). Similar bleeding can happen with particularly large penises/dildos with too much force or when you get a pap smear. Each person is different, of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 am
rosenzweig
Sounds like the opening of your cervix.
Some women really enjoy their cervix being pushed against, others find it uncomfortable.
The bleeding you experienced may've been because the tissue lining inside was ruptured/torn (so long as it was with clean fingers you need'n't worry). Similar bleeding can happen with particularly large penises/dildos with too much force or when you get a pap smear. Each person is different, of course.

Nope, its not my cervix. Hitting my cervix is terribly uncomfortable unless I'm really close to orgasm.  

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items