[PRP] Home is Where You Are [Descent x Ascent]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drawing her long, strong legs across the heavy desert sand, Ascent felt worn out. Dealing with her purist family and their rejection of her decision of a mate was absolutely beyond frustrating; it was never their decision to make, insofar as she was concerned, and that the basis of her mother's refusal was based on a mostly aesthetic crutch was infuriating. She and Descent might have had a rocky start, but Ascent was no stupid filly. She knew where she belonged, she knew what made her happy and it was that dark Acha with haunted eyes and hopeful smile.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts as she approached their new home together, the Kiokote felt a smile form despite her weariness, her gait slowing, hooves slightly sinking into the golden sands that Descent knew every inch of. Casting her bright eyes around for her dark counterpart, she tossed her autumn ember mane over her rose-laden back, she perked her ears and bowed her head, her voice soft but easily heard in the desert expanse. "Love? Are you here?"

She knew he'd been busy preparing their home -- it was part of why she'd gotten out of the way and gone to her family in a bid to have them accept Descent. It may not have worked, but she was never one to give up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And there was the dark acha amid the golden sands, his legs slender and lean but no less strong and steady as he carried a heavy abundance of fruits towards the cave. His new home with his queen.

Even with that thought, with the sun bearing down on him, exhausted legs and sore muscles, he wasn't tired at all, a small smile gracing his knotted mouth, bright red eyes closing with the passing thought of him and his love finally having a home together, proudly and with nothing held back. He was happy, happier than he ever could be.

Since the kiokote had taken off to speak to her family, he was hard at work with their new abode. Even though the thought in his mind that he was certainly worried about her going to her mother. He was only worried about her, since he didn't care for her mother very much (though he was always polite and giving, and he even tried to smile at her for motherfather's sake! -- even though that probably made it even worse). But he cared that she cared and it crushed him to know that the answer of her mother wouldn't make Ascent happy. But those thoughts aside, he made a soft bed of leaves for them, he had decorated the cave floor with bright petals and light yellow leaves for his queen's hooves to touch, even though there was nothing in this entire world that could brighten up anything like she did in his eyes.

He pushed the fruits into the cave, lining them up properly so when she came, she could refresh herself with these sweet snacks if she so wished. And that was when he heard the voice, his ears perking up and turning, his hair pushed back to his back as he went out to greet her, welcoming the female with a gentle smile. "My queen."

Immediately he saw her, his vision of beauty-- yet he knew she also looked troubled, he could sense it. "Welcome home." He moved against her and gently touched his cheek to hers, deep eyes searching her face quietly.

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 pm
And the second she saw him, her smile warmed in earnest, feeling like she'd finally come home, no matter where they were. Ascent partially closed her eyes and tipped her cheek against his, the rich scent of his sun-worn skin filling her nose, the warmth of him something she craved to press her entire body against.

Ascent opened her eyes again, delaying her desire to get closer and immerse her senses in him as she delicately turned her head to pull back. "I missed you," she murmured to him softly, her demands mostly subdued for the moment. "If ever there was a clarity of where I belong, it was when I heard my mother droning on like an old wasp." She exhaled softly, her body deflating a little at the memory of the rather one-sided exchange. Ascent had never anticipated her family to be tiresome, but Descent had long opened her eyes to a world outside her privilege. "Without you, it's hard to face the days." And with a soft sound of comfort, she felt emboldened a little, nosing the swell of his lithe jaw.

"And as much as I'd love to gush about how beautiful the road home was and how much trouble you are in for how excited I am to start this leg of our life, I am in a desperate need of cleaning off the stench of my childhood run and the weight of my mother's presence." Ascent smiled, but it didn't quite reach her summer eyes, shaking her floral pelt as though she could discard the discomfort of her time apart from Descent with a flick of her ears. She really hoped her mate had found an oasis near by, for as spoiled as she was, she did enjoy her baths.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm
His torn ear lifted up when she returned his touch, he would never get used to how she felt against him that way, even so briefly, his dusty dark skin against her bright and -- alive spirit, it made him feel more alive than he could ever be, something that he never thought possible.

He set his eyes on her, soft and gentle despite his appearance, smiling. "I've missed you so much, my love. I was counting the sands on the ground for your return." and then he looked down when Ascent had mentioned his mother, a slight scowl on his face that he shook off immediately, feeling her physically sad about it all, and it hurt him too. "If I could take away all your pain for myself so that you would only know happiness--I would do it in a heartbeat." he bowed his head as she touched his jaw that way, his damaged tail showing how happy he was for it. "And without you I am absolutely nothing, nothing. So please don't fret, My dear Ascent, I am here for you."

When he heard her words, immediately he turned his head towards the east but not before he touched his nose to her cheek again, desperate for her even though they had been merely separated for a short time.

"Follow me and I shall lead you to your bath, I hope it would be to your liking--" She loved baths, he had known this and of course he'd prepared something for her as well.

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 pm
She smiled at him, a gentle expression upon her youthful face, offering a soft chuckle in response. "I don't want you to take my pain; it is enough that you share and understand. It is all I could ask for." Of course, she would have much rather kept the Acha out of the upset entirely, but that was selfish of her, something she was trying to overcome -- for them. "I am home now, and all is well."

Ascent tilted her head against his reassuring press of nose, turning to gently bump the bridge of her own nose against his neck fondly. "You're so good to me," she marveled with humble affection, trotting next to his side to keep his pace.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 am
"It is you who brings me happiness, you are the good in me," he replied gently, eying his mate with such fondness that only she could ever see. The dark acha really felt that it was an unfortunate situation with Ascents mother -- but at the same time he would do anything in his power to make Ascent be happy, and if it's with him, he would not let a moment pass of sorrow between the both of them.

He nosed her back tenderly as they walked, excitement in him for her to see what he had prepared for her. And after a short while, a wide path of bright red petals appeared on the desert sand. "A path only fit for a queen like you." Descent smiled proudly.

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:34 pm
Ascent's sage cheeks colored subtly, a rouge like the roses on her pelt. It never failed - it would not matter how long they knew each other, how long they were mates, wherever they were in life and place - Descent's sweet words always gave her heart and joy. Where most compliments were idle or curated for politeness or favor, her beloved Acha told her only the truth of his heart. It was why they were mates, and why she fought against all she knew for him. "And you are all that is worthwhile in me, my love. All that is good, all that is strong, all -- ?"

The Kiokote trailed off in surprise, eyes wide at the spectacle before her. For a brief moment, she thought the dots of red were fruit - something foreign and sweet smelling. But upon a more pointed inspection, she saw instead that they were, in fact, rather beautiful velvet flower petals, the likes of which she'd never seen before. Certainly the plains had an abundance of beauty and color, but this was different - exotic, even. Was this a desert flower? Ascent looked to her lifemate with awe, surprise, admiration and more than a touch of coyness. Oh, he was going to have a hell of a time for this, in the best possible way!

"My king!" she murmured in a humbled manner, shifting her shoulders to rub gently against the Acha's darker pelt. "Whatever did I do to deserve this? You perfect, wonderful love of mine." Ascent nosed that smile she adored so much with fondness, keeping her proximity close to him, letting him lead her still. She wanted to bolt down the path and see where it lead, but this slow build and the tension was far more of intrigue to her, a way she had not previously known nor considered before. Descent was changing her life in the best of ways and she would not rush this, not for anything in the plains or sands.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 am
His usual red intense eyes -- that many would cower and run away from -- how he looked at her made the vibrant red look even gentle, the dark acha looking upon his love with all the emotion he had in his heart. His only desire in his pitiful dark life is to make this beautiful spring being happy. And that her happiness lies with him made him the luckiest being on earth.

He puffed with pride, neck unusually straight as he watched her wonder with the setting he had prepared for her, chuckling softly. The different scents of flowers he had hunted for from far off places, their beautiful bright colours, some of them no one has really ever seen before -- but now they served to display their beauty to ascent -- only only hope to be as fraction as stunning as her.

"You... are you." Descent replied easily. "My queen, this -- is all yours, all I have and all that is me -- is yours. Does it please you my love?" He couldn't keep the smile of joy away across his painted lips, lidding his eyes momentarily to gently rub his nose against her, chuckling because he knew exactly what she was thinking -- to bolt down this path and see what the surprise was quickly. "Patience though my darling, see everything and take it in."

The acha moved slightly forward then, turning back to bow his head at her as if welcoming her. "Come with me, Ascent."

Chrystali

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 pm
"You smooth talker, have you been practicing in my absence?" she teased, clearly delighting in the attention and sweet words. They were far more delicious and sustaining than any food or water. Ascent was not without her understanding of his efforts, however, and still held on to enough sense and sentimentality to let her mate lead. This was not her story to tell, but to be told. "This pleases me greatly, my king, you please me greatly." She smiled more tenderly then, returning the gentle nuzzling with some of her own, tail settling in a more peaceful rest. She was excited, certainly, but patience delicately stole over her, as though the Acha's words made it so.

With an amused glint in her eye, thoroughly enjoying when her mate was in control, she kept her long gait slow to match his, softly touching her mouth to his ear as she came up near him and ultimately followed him as instructed. "As you wish, my Dark."

Aric Val

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:23 pm
"I do not practice, my desert flower, I merely am inspired when I look upon you." he smiled then gently despite his strange smile, it was sincere and adoring. "For that I am glad."

And he indulged for a moment with Ascent, lidding his eyes and letting out a deep chuckle of how affectionate his mate was, excited to show her all that he had prepared. "Let us go." And he led her, side by side, his thin but muscular limbs sure in their step and it was not long till he requested her to close her eyes for the surprise.

"Now my dear, no peeking..." he said before they turned corners on a big sandy boulder, no doubt the kiokote would feel the leaves and petals on her hooves already.

Chrystali

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 pm
She uttered an amused sound at her mate's gentle instruction, but still, she followed it, closing her sunny eyes and staying shoulder to shoulder as best she could with their size difference. The Kiokote could almost feel a change in the air as the rounded something dark, feeling the fall of sun more fully on her pelt and a less acrid scent in the air. She was sure she could pick out a soft sound of rustling boughs still heavy with leaves, something that filled her heart with interest. Ascent always did have an affinity for the natural growths of the world.

Indeed, she could tell too that the sand beneath her hooves had softened. Whatever she stepped on sometimes curled against her furred leg, earning intrigue, though she tried not to think too heavily on it. She wanted this to be for Descent as much as it was for her. "My my, what have you got me into, beloved...?" she mused out loud, ears swiveling but her eyes remaining closed.

Aric Val

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:11 pm
"You shall see." He said with mystery-- but he was sure his beloved could hear the smile in his voice. And then he stopped then, tilted his nose up and nuzzled his nose to her cheek. "My dear, open your eyes to the paradise I have made only for you."

And then it revealed the sandy brown floor littered with bright vivid roses, with oranges and greens that was clearly not from the desert. That were vibrant but to Descent, even the most beautiful flower in the world could never even touch how perfect Ascent was. and beyond this path of flowers was a large beautiful clear blue-green pool of water surrounded by smaller ones, shaded by large high coconut trees as if it was planted exactly for that reason. Snd to the side was a variety of beautiful ripe fruits set on a large green leaf, from oranges, pomegranates that looked so juicy and ready to be deliciously bitten in. It was evident that the acha had planned this for the longest time, staring at his love with gentle, adoring eyes, awaiting her reaction, and as proud and confident as he is -- he was a little nervous, though he knew that his Ascent would be happy with what she was to see.

"My love."

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 pm
Intrigued, Ascent acquiesced to her mate's permission, and beheld her new seat of power in the land of desert sands.

And for a moment, she stopped breathing.

The Kiokote was aware that what she was surveying was not natural of the desert, the bright colors a rarity if they did push beyond the golden sands but she was educated enough to know they were foreign by scent alone. Not only that, but they were colored similar to herself, something that struck a chord both in absolute wonder and unbridled glee, seeing herself integrated there so naturally and beautifully -- obviously the way her mate saw her. She saw the offerings of exotic, vivid fruits and the cleanliness of the oasis and Ascent knew she was spoiled. Oh she was spoiled, and oh she loved it.

Sacred Grove loved her Dark Descent.

Throwing her auburn mane back with a girlish sound of joy, the Kiokote all but galloped towards the water, loving the throw of golden kernels of sand and flower petals that followed her like she was magic incarnate. She stopped just short of barreling into the oasis, showing restraint enough to pick her way into the cool waters and submerging her body entirely before surfacing, able to easily stand to her knees. "Love!" she cried out with happiness in her voice, tossing her mane again in an arch of water and rainbows, "This is beautiful! This is perfect! Oh love, please come join me so I might be the happiest doe possible!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm
And she really was his queen, his life, his beautiful flower, everything he thought he'd never even could dream of, a beautiful vision of perfection.

Descent had to laugh a little, the lines of his mouth forming into a smile that actually looked the sweet despite himself. He knew his mate so well, and it wasn't exactly a secret that she was thrilled with his surprise, the acha pleased and blissful with Ascent's happiness.

"Your happiness is my bliss." He followed her, the petals swirling in the air, a vibrant paradise in this desert lands, the dark acha walking to his queen. "I am coming! --I'm grateful that you love my surprise." The buck was always simple with his words, more showing it in actions than anything, and that's what he did, stepping into the scented oasis with his one mate and nuzzling at her cool neck, still chuckling softly.

"This is all yours, I am all yours. Is there anything else you require my dearest?"

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:33 am
As soon as he came to her, she was swirling around him in the water, hardly able to keep still with her joy. She traced her muzzle from his mane to his back, around to his cheek and to touch noses. He was her happiness, her will to be; she could never properly express to him how he filled her heart with light.

"I love your surprise, I love you, my King." Ascent licked his cheek, again nosing his darker pelt in a circle, this time flicking her tail in a languid manner. "I require you, my beloved. Let me thank you - let us rejoice in our home and togetherness, mm?" The Queen needed her King. She needed his closeness.

Her mane floated in the water, her eyes resting with warmth upon the face of her mate. She turned again in the water, climbing out of the depths with the sun dappling her fur, looking over her shoulder to him. Ascent issued the invitation, but it was his decision to make; again, she relented her control and need to know to him.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games