Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THeSLuSH
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 am
NPC Haakon Welcomes You

User Image

NPC Haakon clenches the tree stump and looks over at the new dragons. "Hello there new friends. My name is Haakon and I am known for my mischievous deeds." Haakon intently looks around at the new faces, as if judging each one in some way or another. "If you are ready to listen, I would like to let you in on a secret. I have a bond with one of the armed dragons that guards the crystal mines. As he is indebted to me due to a favor I granted him long ago, he occasionally gives me handfuls of crystal shards that he has sneaked out of the mines." Haakon picks up the stump in front of him, turns it perpendicularly and shakes it. Crystal shards start pouring out of the stump and form a large pile in front of Haakon that glimmered in the moonlight.
"The problem I face is that I have no use for these crystal rocks I have been hoarding over the years. Maybe some of you can find a better use for them." Haakon looks at each one of the new dragons, stretches his tail to the font of his body and wiggles the lantern. "But these crystal will not be given away freely, you must earn these shards!" His wings flapped as he threw the stump back onto the ground, crashing into the pile of crystal shards. "Now then, who just might you be?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 am
For each dragon introduction post, NPC Haakon will grant 5 crystal shards from his stash.

"Baby dragons and familiars can introduce themselves BUT,
ONLY full grown dragons will receive my shards."

Haakon will also be seen randomly in active RPs giving away additional shards.

THeSLuSH
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

Cutie felt somewhat intimidated by the much larger, male dragon, but she took a deep breath and stepped forward all the same.

"Hello," she shyly said. "My name is Cutie Cootie, but everyone just calls me Cutie."

Had she done that correctly? Should she say something more? She was totally out of her element right now, but the pretty crystals were shining so brightly that she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of them. She was about to say something else, but another dragon stepped forward just then.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image

Violetto had watched the female introduce herself to the much larger dragon, and when she was done, he felt brave enough to step forward and do the same. "Greetings Haakon, I am Violetto and I am here to ask for some of your extra shards. I would very much like to start my own treasure stash." He turned to look at the female, wondering if she approved of his introduction. He hoped that he had sounded a bit more relaxed than she had sounded.  

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

Zirco wanted shards too, but he was very particular about the color of the shards he collected. If they weren't purple, then he didn't wish to have them cluttering up his treasure pile. When the male had dumped his shards on the ground, Zirco was sure he had spied at least a handful of purple ones. He waited patiently for the others to finish, and then he stepped forward.

"Excuse me, but my name is Zirco, and if you have any unwanted purple shards in your pile there, I would be very grateful if you would see fit to let me have a few of them."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
Wysti had been taking a walk by himself when he heard the deep voice of another male dragon. He followed the voice, and came upon a group of other dragons, gathered around a much larger male. As he made his way through the others, and to the front, he noticed shiny objects littering the ground in front of the male. No one was speaking just then, so he took the opportunity to do so.

He asked, "Excuse me, but are those yours?" Pointing to the crystal shards lying on the ground before him. He had heard of such things, but had not yet seen them.

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

"Well, there is no reason to try to scare everyone," Valentine said with a soft huff. She sat there, shoulders straight, and blue eyes level at the large dragon. True his wings were impressive, but his attitude needed adjusting and she was not easily intimidated. She sat next to Cutie in hopes of helping the other female feel reassured. "But since you are being so generous, I would appreciate some lovely shards." Her eyes land on the glistening jewels, and her tail slowly swished trying to keep her anticipation bottled tightly.

Her eyes trailed over to Wysti who had come up on the tail end of things. Hmmm, he was a good looking dragon, and not quite as brash as some of the others. For now, she kept her eyes on the large dragon, as if waiting quiet yet expectantly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image
Eastwood pranced himself up there without hesitation. He winked to Cutie on his way, but he stood there looking up at the dragon. "I'm Eastwood. And I would be more than happy to take some of these off your hands. Since, you know, you aren't really going to use them at all." He certainly wasn't very shy, and if someone was offering freebies he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass him by.  

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image

Then a male, not to large but not to small slowly made his way forward. He slowly looked up at the larger dragon. He didn't look afraid or nervous so much as very cautious. He slowly stood up taller saying in a careful not to loud voice. "I am Blue Night. I thank you great dragon for your generous gift this night." He gives a slight head bow, but his eyes always watching the large dragon ahead of him. Didn't want this all to be a trap, and end up being snapped at for trying to take something out of turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image
Sopespian moved lightly on his feet, following the sweet scent of Valentine.
He wondered what everyone was doing and who they were talking too.
Once his eyes landed on the large dragon who held the lantern, he was slightly stunned.
He had never seen a larger dragon like this before, he walked up cautiously and came to sit beside Valentine, her bravery was something he could feel safe around.

He finaly got the nerve up to speak, his voice was quiet for he was very shy.
"Hello... g-grat dragon.. i.... I am s-sopespian... " he paused as his eyes looked at the lantern again.. "um... great D-Dragon.. why do you carry a lantern? " he hoped to make a conversation, trying not to look greedily at the crystals.
it was tempting but he kept his eyes up, but never looked the large dragon in the eye.  

Koskas Mule

Dangerous Hunter

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Then a softly muted yet colorful female slowly steps forward. She looks a bit cautious and uncertain but determined. There are four eggs by her feet, with one beautifully blue one with rainbow stones between her front paws. She slowly lookes up with gentle golden eyes, as her ears perked up.

"Um, great dragon sir, I am Golden Rainbow. I recently just had my first clutch of eggs, so I have brought them before you. This one here, is Rainbow Sky. The others take a littlhttp://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]]e bit more after http://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]00]dad. If you would be so kind and gracious as to beshttp://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]]tow some of your http://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]00]radiant shards to me and my young ones, I would be http://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]]most grateful."

http://gaiarch.gaiatools.com/emotes/00hoshiz.gif[/img]00]She waited quietly and patient for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am
Shanra the Dragon Bard

xoxoxoxHaakon quieted the second dragon who was about to speak and walked towards Cutie. "There is no reason to be shy little girl, this is my corner of Parthos and you are welcome here anytime. Please take these 5 crystal shards as a sign of good faith." He then turned to the next dragon who stepped up. Violetto had much more confidence than Cutie. "Greetings good sir! And welcome to Parthos!" Haakon scooted the shards toward Violetto with the tip of his wing.

xoxoxoxAnother darker purple dragon then stepped forward. His was the deepest purple Haakon had ever seen. "Ahhh I see, special purple shards for a special purple dragon huh?" Haakon rummaged through the pile of the shards and used his claws to pick out the few purple shards within. "Looks like there are only four here!" He picked up the stump again, held his lantern to the opening and peered inside. "Here we are!" He shook the stump back and forth and a few last crystals fell to the ground. Haakon gathered up the last purple shard and tossed it over to Zirco.

xoxoxoxJust then another purple dragon walked into the crowd and spoke to Haakon, who was amazed by all the violet colours around him. "Yes my boy, these crystal shards are part of my horde, but I am giving them away freely to anyone who would want some." Haakon grabbed a small handful of crystals and walked over to the newcomer. "You can do many things with these shards, most dragons collect them throughout their whole lives. But I have no use for them, so here, these are for you to start your own collection." Haakon poured some crystals in front of the light purple dragon.

>>Shanra has been awarded 20 crystal shards<<

THeSLuSH
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

THeSLuSH
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am
Lolli-pop Psycho

xoxoxoxHaakon walked over to the new female dragon and dropped his head to her eye level. "My dear Valentine, I have been in this world much longer then you have and have witnessed many things that have hardened my personality. Parthos has not always been the place that it is now." He raised his eyebrows and dropped some crystal shards in front of her.

xoxoxoxHe then looked over at the joyful dragon that had just skipped up into the group. "Welcome Eastwood! Please take some of these shards to add to your collection." Haakon walked back over the the pile of shards by the stump and grabbed another handful of crystals. He returned to Eastwood and said, "Be careful not to lose these with all of your skipping around."

xoxoxox"Welcome Blue Night! I see that you are brave but you have a slight hesitance in your eyes. This is a good trait to have, as you can never be too cautious with new dragons that you encounter. But I assure you, you have nothing to fear with me." Haakon used his wing to lift up Blue Night's head. "Please accept these shards as reassurance that I am one of the good dragons."

xoxoxoxHaakon noticed the golden rainbow dragon that had arrived with her four geodes. "My dear girl! This is the first clutch of geodes I have seen in many many years! And what beautiful colours! You must be sure to watch over your hatchlings when they arrive, as baby dragons are quite mischievous when left alone." Haakon peered at the geodes. "This certainly looks like a rowdy bunch! I wish you and your family the best of luck, here have some extra shards for your horde."

>>Lolli has been awarded 20 crystal shards<<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 am
Koska_Arcus

xoxoxox"Aww another dragon has arrived, hello Sopespian!" Haakon leaned down before the new boy and swung his tail with the lantern around to the front of his body. He then reached over and unhooked the lantern from his tail and held it in front of Sopespian. "Look inside there and you will see many small creatures. These are my special Lampyridae, fireflies that help to guide me in the night. I never appear during the day and most my travels are done by night. This lantern helps me to navigate and to be aware of danger under the black sky. You see, these Lampyridae, when scared will go dark, almost invisible. They let me know when there is danger around and also help to light my way." Haakon hooked the lantern back onto his tail and returned to the pile of crystals. He gathered some up and walked back over to Sopespian, dropping the crystals at his feet.

>>Koska has been awarded 5 crystal shards<<

THeSLuSH
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

Koskas Mule

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm
THeSLuSH
Koska_Arcus

xoxoxox"Aww another dragon has arrived, hello Sopespian!" Haakon leaned down before the new boy and swung his tail with the lantern around to the front of his body. He then reached over and unhooked the lantern from his tail and held it in front of Sopespian. "Look inside there and you will see many small creatures. These are my special Lampyridae, fireflies that help to guide me in the night. I never appear during the day and most my travels are done by night. This lantern helps me to navigate and to be aware of danger under the black sky. You see, these Lampyridae, when scared will go dark, almost invisible. They let me know when there is danger around and also help to light my way." Haakon hooked the lantern back onto his tail and returned to the pile of crystals. He gathered some up and walked back over to Sopespian, dropping the crystals at his feet.

>>Koska has been awarded 5 crystal shards<<

*Sopespian's eyes widened as the great dragon came to him, he is a timid young dragon and is still wet behind the crystals so to speak.
When the Lamp was brought fourth he peered inside carefully and silently as instrucet, his eyes twinkled with wonder as he beheld the small glowing cratures.

He listened craefully to the story of this Dragon and his Lamp, admiring how wise he is.
when he lays the crystals before Sopespian, his eyes and face lights up with excitement.
"Oh! t-thank you very much!! I will treasure them a-and use them wisely."
with that he picks up his 5 crystals in his mouth and away he trots.  
Mountains and Fields(RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff