Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imagine-Nation

Back to Guilds

A world where you be your favorite game character! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Video Game, Fantasy, Sega, Sony, Pokemon, Nintendo, Capcom, Square Enix, Anime 

Reply Sergwaii
Tek Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

A small ancient ruin that many fighters go to for training. It's also a great place for relaxing and sight seeing. There are native monsters that hide out though.

Residents: (If any)
-Lynx Van Lance, The Shadow Called Fuma
-Char name, gaia name
-Char name, gaia name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lynx Van Lance

As the sun began to raise and shine its morning rays over the land of the Tek Ruins some of the morning light peered through the make-shift window of Lynx Van Lance's tent. "Aaahhhh...damn morning already...." as Lynx tosses over to hide his face from the light. "I so hate mornings...I better get up before I lose anymore time. " Lynx raise up from his sleeping bag, rubs his eyes and heads over to his to food bag to grab a fresh peice of meat to cook up for breakfast. Only to notice that he has one medium size peice of meat left. Lynx grundles cause he knows he's going to have to go hunting for meat. "Now where did I leave that cooking stick at?" As he looks around the tent and notices it around the opening of his tent. "There you are!" Lynx grabs the cooking stick and jams in through the medium size peice of meat, walks out of the tent to were the bonfire was and places the it over the unlite fire. As he bends over to pick up the flint rocks he left there the night before Lynx throws some dried out grass under the half burnt wood, hits the flint rocks together and starts the bonfire.

As the bonfire starts to grow bigger Lynx walks back into the tent to put on his armor. " I'll only need the lower half of my armor on for now...it's still pretty early I doubte anything will try to attack me here so close to my tent." As he put on his armor leggings he notices something small crawl into his armor boots. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Lynx walks over and looks at his armor boots. "Hmmmm" and kicks them over to see a rat jump out from inside one of the armor boot "OH CRAP!?" He grabs an old tin cup and tosses it toward the rat causing it to run out of the tent. Lynx put on both armor boots and walks outside to see where the vermine went.

User Image

Where I Am: Tek Ruins
My Party: n/a
Theme Song: .Hack//GU OST - Grima Lowe Cathedral
OOC:

The Shadow Called Fuma

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
Nix Shinko

"Feelings continuously filled with wishes will someday change cσℓσɾ",
That's what I've been taught
To be a person who continues to live with this in the heart
Because cσℓσɾs are born within anything and everything inevitable

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It took the group two days to reach the Tek Ruins, they stuck close to the mountains like Viel advised. The first day of their travel went smoothly seeing as they were able to avoid the war for the most part. It was nice having the family together for a trip even if war still covered the land. Though as they neared the ruins the group encountered a group of monsters. It took a while to dispose of them all but with the three of them working together they managed to stay alive. Needless to say it made them all quite tired and thankful to reach the ruins. It was morning when the group arrived and already things were at a rocky start.

Nix was leaned against Cho's neck, taking it easy since she was worn out from the fight. Once they entered the Tek Ruins the woman sat up to looked around her. The ruins looked a lot better than she had imagined them to be and was excited to see what they could find. "This place is amazing! I wonder what all we can find here.. but first we should find somewhere to make camp. We all need to rest after what we ran into."

Where: Tek Ruins
Who: Viel and Tren
Condition: Good
Inventory: Potion x2, Spare Ammo,
Out of Chocobos:

User Image

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
I dont feel like I am real......

*From Draken Village*

۞ The travel across the borders into the Serwaii territory wasn't an easy when it got closer to their destination. The three hadn't expected to have such fights along the way, but none the less made it through. The morning sun felt slightly nice as a small breeze blew across the plains on the outskirts of the ruins.

۞ Viel was now using his Nightmare Staff as a sort of cane and he had a slight limp as he walked a few feet to the outer stairs that lead to the ruins. Some dried gashes on his forehead from the previous fights showed, but none of it really bothered Viel. He walked up the stairs of the ruins a little ways and stopped. The mage used his hand to block a glare from the sun and gave a slight smile. "Indeed, it is a magnificent sight."
Nix suggested making camp, Viel just gave a slight nod. He made sure that Tren was around and was alright and looked around the area a few feet. "I'll keep watch while you guys take a break. One of us should be prepared in case another group of monsters appears."

Currently at: Tek Ruins- outside the ruins heading in.
Who is here: Nix, Tren
OOC:

Woof Woof Puppy X

Yokoalchemist

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Woof Woof Puppy X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Tren Ordea

*From ze Draken Village *

The group was slightly tired from some previous fights. Tren had a sluggish walk as he followed Nix and Viel. He had used too much energy before, but as soon as he saw the sights of the place his energy began to rise again. He gave a great smile and ran up the stair past Viel, Nix and Cho.
"Wooow. This place is huge! I bet I can find all sorts of valuable stuff here." The boy said as he began to climb some rocks and hopped on some pillars and broken bits of stone on the hill outside.

He heard Viel and Nix talk about resting. Now that they were sort of at their destination, it wasn't too bad of an idea. Tren did get a few wounds that had healed along the way here, but his random bursts of energy kept him going. He climb to a high rectangular piece of stone that veered at an angle off the hill next to the stair case, and the boy walked back towards Nix and Viel and sat on the edge kicking his legs. "I wanna help. What can I do?" He said flicking his tail happily as he looked down at his two friends and waited for orders.

Where I Am: Tek Ruins outskirt
My Party: Nix and Viel
Theme Song: Welcome to the Black Parade
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 am
Lynx Van Lance

As I continued to walk out of the tent to search around the small campsite for the rat, tossing over the medium sized rocks that were placed outside of the tent. "Hmmmm...I guess he ran off." As he then turn arround to the peice of meat left over the bonfire to cook, noticing that it was turning a golden brown and smelling delicious. He walked toward the bonfire and stared into the flames losings his train of thought in waving flames. As the burning crackled and snap from the heat of the flames he snapped out of his daydream, to hear small faint sounds off in the distance. Running back into the ten to grab his sword and shield that were laying beside his make shift bed . "Maybe its a monster...finally I will be able to battle something this morning has been to quite and peaceful, I need some action" He attached his shield to his left forearm making sure it was nice and tight, then grabbing his sword he looked at the blade seeing that it was razor sharp and ready to cut down any monster ddown to size. "Let's see if I can see where that noise was coming from maybe I can will be able to hear the echoes better from the top of that pillar." Walking away from the campsite, he climbs to the top of destoryed pillar to get a better look into the vas landscape of the Tek Ruins.

As he stares in the vas land the delicious smell of the cooking meat distracks him from his footing, causing him to slip off from the top of the crumbling pillar. As he sliped off Lynx let go of his sword to grab the grab hold of the top of the pillar only to notice that it was giving away from years of aging. So as he sliped farther down hitting the sides of the pillar until falling upon the ruins floor. "Ahhh....damn that hurt...WHAT THE!? as he looked up to see that the pillar was tipping over in his direction, he rolled quickly over to his left as not to be squashed under the falling pillar. After the dust and dirt had cleared from the rubble, he sat up on the floor "I hope no creatures heard that loud pillar fall...I don't think I could fight right now. with my back in pain..MY MEAT!? As he got up slowly from do to the pain in his back he slowly walked toward his sword and picked it up and walked back to the campsite to enjoy and relax his meal.

User Image

Where I Am:
My Party:
OOC:

The Shadow Called Fuma

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
Nix Shinko

Nix looked at Tren as he climbed around some of the ruins, stil full of energy even after the fight. They were all hurt and exhausted but at least one of them still had energy to spare. "Let's set up camp then.. We can use this opening right over here." The woman hopped off the Chocobo and placed a hand on her left side, trying to hide a pained look on her face. As the snowy haired woman walked to a clearing next to the hill, the stairs providing a wall to protect them, one could see a darker patch of red on her attire. "Hmm.. We can gather some wood for later and-" Nix jumped when a loud crashing noise echoed through the air, her golden eyes darting to a plume of dust in the distance. Her gaze shifted to Viel, a worried look in her face. "Should we go investigate? Someone might be hurt over there."

Who: Viel and Tren
Condition: Fair, wound across her left side
Inventory: Potion x2, Spare Ammo,
Out of Chocobos:

User Image

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Tren Ordea

Tren let a small yawn of exhaustion, but tried to force his energy up anyway. He didn't want to sleep during the day time. Maybe a nap later, but not now. Nix mentioned gathering wood for a fire. This was a simple job Tren could do. "Alright! I'll do the wood collecting." He said hopping off the stone and jumping down to the the stairs with the other two.

There was an odd scent of meat burning faintly in the distance, and then a loud crash. Tren's heart almost stopped as the noise echoed. "Um.....what was that....." The boy knew the other two wouldn't let him go off to find out on his own, so he just waited as the adults made the decision of what to do next.

Where I Am: Tek Ruins outskirt
OOC:

Woof Woof Puppy X
Vice Captain

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Viel was glad that Tren didn't show as much damage as the other two, although he knew the kid had it rough during the fight as well. Normally Viel tried to make sure to protect the other two, because he felt it was his purpose in the group. With the faint odor of cooking meat and a sudden crash, the group went silent until Nix and Tren questioned what it could be or that it could be a hurt person.

۞ Viel became really serious suddenly as he turned his head in the direction of the sound. "I'll go see what that was. It could be more monsters or an army." The mage grabbed his staff tightly and ran up the stairs of the ruins to investigate. "You two set up camp. If I don't come back in less than 10 minutes, then run." The mage said as he ran. It hurt his sides and leg, but he wanted to making sure nothing would harm his friends.

۞ Viel came up through a stone archway and entered an open area of pillars, and crumbled ruins. He saw a pillar laying on it's side with recent dust clouds around it and partially crumbled. It must have been what had caused the noise. The mage glanced around shortly, but didn't see anyone. The smell of roasting meat was getting stronger though as Viel walked around. He began to follow the scent and eventually came upon a small camp site where a man in armor was.
Viel took an offensive stance immediately when he saw the man and pointed his staff at the man. Viel's first thought was to attack the man, but then remember Nix mentioned that a person might have gotten hurt from the sound of the pillar falling.
"Sir, are you the one that made that loud noise? If so, are you alright? Also are you friend or foe?" Viel began drilling the guy with questions while still keeping his offensive stance in case the guy was savage and decided to attack.

Currently at: Tek Ruins- near a strange camp site
Who is here: Nix, Tren, a man in armor
OOC:

Woof Woof Puppy X

The Shadow Called Fuma

Yokoalchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 am
Lynx Van Lance

He sat back down in front of the bonfire and grabed his cooking meat to enjoy a nice meal. As sliced a peice of with his sword and began to eat it "Hmmm..this is delicious " as he shoved the whole slice of meat in his mouth, noticing a strange man who walked into the campsite in a acttacking stance, askig tons of qeustions. As he proceeded to answer the strange mans questions only to notice that was talking to the strange man with food in his mouth and the man couldn't have heard his anwsers clearly. He swallowed the meat and placed his right hand behide his head and scratched it "HAHAHA so you heard that then....yeah that loud crashing noise was me...I was trying to see if I could see what this nosie was that I heard...so I stood on top of that pillar" as he pointed at the destroyed pillar on the floor " When it gave away from me standing on top of it" as he rubbed his back " I''m just fine stranger...just a little back pain..but I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Friend or foe well I think its too soon to say as I don't know if your a foe..since it looks like your going to attack me." as he stuck the stick into the ground near the bonfire to keep the meat warm, rose up slowly as not to cause the stranger to attack .

"But I would like to be a friend stranger" as he placed his right hand acrossed his chest and bowed " I am Lynx Van Lance " as he rose back up "And who are you stranger? Would you like to enjoy some meat?" as he pointed down at the meat near the bonfire.

User Image

Where I Am: Campsite
My Party:
OOC:

The Shadow Called Fuma

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ The black mage watched carefully as the man spoke without any sign of hostility. At first the armored man didn't seem to have manners and talked with food in his mouth but corrected himself. Viel's emotionless expressions just showed as he listened as the man explained how he toppled the pillar. It made sense since these ruins probably weren't all that sturdy. The mage lowered his staff away from the man as he spoke, seeing that there wasn't an immediate threat. Hmm, this man must not be in any of the military or else he wouldn't be talking so freely with a potential enemy. Viel thought as the man gave a strange courtesy bow when introducing himself.

۞ Viel now put his staff to his side and decided the polite thing to do would be to introduce himself as well. "My name is Viel Torintier. I come from the Land of Enia." The guy now knew what territory he was from, but the mage had hopes that he wouldn't be attacked. Even though he showed no smile, Viel was trying to be slightly friendly since this man seemed to want to make friends with strangers. Lynx offered Viel some meat, which the man was somehow eating through his helmet (lol), but Viel shook his head to decline. "It wouldn't be fair to my friends if I ate without them." The mage said and pointed back to where he came from indicating that was where his friends were.

Currently at: Tek Ruins- near Lynx's camp site
Who is here: Nix, Tren, Lynx
OOC:

Woof Woof Puppy X

The Shadow Called Fuma

Yokoalchemist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image
Nix Shinko

Nix watched as Viel left, telling them to run if he didn't return in ten minutes. A sigh passed her lips as the man ran off to investigate on his own. "You would think after all these years Viel would learn that I'm not going to just run away because he said so." The mage was like a brother to her since they stuck together since they met in the Orphanage. He always placed himself in harms way to protect them both but sometimes it was a bit reckless, like expecting her to just leave him behind to save herself. The woman called Cho over and fetched a small brown cube from one of the pouches. It was a nifty item Nix acquired during one of her jobs and always made sure to have it on hand. She grabbed the white string attached to the top of the cube, pulled it, and tossed into the clearing. A large ten unfolded on it's own, setting up their campsite for the time being. Inside the tent it was divided into three rooms so each of them could have their privacy.

Nix sat down on the steps and looked at Tren, a worried look on her face. "Tren, can you go see.. if Viel is okay? I have everything under.. control here." Knowing her friend there was a chance he was just as worried about Viel as she was. Sadly she wasn't in any condition to go looking for him since her wound had reopened..

Who: Tren
Condition: Fair but slowly getting worse, wound across her left side reopened
Inventory: Potion x2, Spare Ammo, Twin Pistols
Out of Chocobos:

User Image

'Thoughts'
"Speaking"  

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Woof Woof Puppy X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Tren Ordea

Tren watched as the 'brother' of the group left to go see what was happening. The kid just stared at the stairway sadly. He never got to go see possible dangerous things on his own. His tailed flicked every once and awhile as he waited for his friend to return. After barely a few minutes, Tren decided to lay down on the ground while waiting. Nix had the tent set up already, so there wasn't much for Tren to do. He looked to his side and saw a broken twig and grabbed it then raised it in the air. That was ONE piece of firewood for later taken care of.

With the tent set up, the two had to just wait on Viel's safe return. Nix seemed to worry even more than Tren did and suddenly asked the kid to go find him. The boy quickly sat up and jumped to his feet and put the twig in his pocket. "Alright! I shall go make sure he's ok, so don't you worry big sister." The boy said with a smile and a nod and ran up the stairs.

Tren passed under the same archway that lead to the open area of the ruins. It was an amazing and old architectural ground. Tren's adventurous curiousity suddenly got the best of him.
I bet I could find some rare treasures if I look hard enough. Then I can sell em to pay rent." He said wandering towards an area where there was an old stone cave and small stone huts surrounding it. "I'm sure Viel is fine. We would have seen signs of magic explosions or fighting otherwise." He said suddenly blowing off his mission to check on his friend, after all Viel was an adult and had shown he could take care in a fight, and the boy ran towards the stone cave.

----
Tren began to walk slowly as he entered through the cave and noticed it was completely dark. The boy only had a match with him. He remembered the random little twig he found earlier that was going to be firewood and decided to light it so that he could see. After striking the match on the stone and lighting the small branch, there was a sudden rumbling noise. Tren stopped in his tracks to try to figure out where the noise was coming from. The rumble only seemed to be in the cave and was coming from the entrance. There was stone doorway falling and shutting the opening to the stone cave. It must have been triggered by the light or Tren's presence somehow.
"Uh oh." He said to himself and tried to run back towards the entrance, but it was too late. It had already sealed him inside with a small thud. Tren felt around the door, and tried to lift it even from the bottom, with one hand and realized he would have to find another way out. "Well then.....I'm sure there will be another way out somewhere." He said to himself trying not to lose his hope. He began walking down the dark cave once again. The surrounding scene of it made the place look like it was made by hand since it was smooth and even at some parts and there was even a faint light of a different torch farther down. His branch was burning up, so Tren ran to that torch before his light went out and switched light sources. The boy now had a torch and continued exploring till he could find a way out.

Where I Am: Tek Ruins in a stone cave/temple
OOC: yay exploring X'3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:56 pm
Lynx Van Lance

As he stood they looking at the strange mage " Viel Torintier....Its a pleasure to meet you." As he lift the front peice of his helmet to see the mage clearly. As he saw the mage lowered his staff , become less threatened the by him he sat back down on the rock by the bonfire. "You have others with you? I would be delighted if you all joined me to eat this meal. " As he nodded looking at Viel. "It may not be a big feast but Im will to share what I have with you and your friends. I 'll be right here in my campsite...if you need any help with anything I'll be right here waiting" As he loosened his shield strap.

User Image

Where I Am:
My Party:
OOC:

The Shadow Called Fuma

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Viel didn't want to seem rude, and truth was the group probably was hungry after just fighting their way in one piece to get here. Viel just hoped the man wouldn't end up starving. He'd make sure to bring some of their food supplies over to share as well. "Alright, sir. I shall take you up on that offer. Just let me go get my friends." The mage said with a slight bow and quickly walked off to go fetch Tren and Nix.

۞ He headed back through the opening of the ruins and passing the fallen pillar then made his way down the stairs. The trip from when he first left and back had only taken about 8 and half minutes. Viel could see that Nix had already set up the tent and saw her sitting towards the bottom of the steps. He looked around to see where Tren was. "I take it Tren went to go get some firewood for later?" He said walking up to Nix, assuming that was where he went since he seemed excited about it previously.
Viel could tell something was wrong with his friend, she seemed pale and down. He walked around her and stood in front of her and glanced at her trying to figure out what was wrong. He could see that part of her shirt was darker than the rest by her side. The mage frowned. His friend was hurt and still bleeding and he didn't know about it?

۞ Without warning, Viel leaned forward as if he were about to hug Nix, but instead picked her up like most people do to injured people. His bad leg nearly gave out and he winced in pain, but made sure to keep her off the ground. "You're injured, and need help. I met a man that has a campsite near the ruins and invited us to eat with him. Maybe he can provide assistance." Viel said with a serious expression on his face. He looked around for his supply bag that had the food in it. He did bring medicine and potions, but first thing first would be for the mage to look at the wound and make sure it wasn't too deep or hitting a vital organ and would have to cleanse it. He'd have to rely on his magic to help some of the healing like using the ice spell to cleanse and possibly using fire to close the wound. He had to make sure not to keep the random lone warrior man waiting though.
Viel used part of his hand that held his staff to pick up the bags and set them on Nix as he held her. "Sorry. You'll need to hold these please."
He looked at Cho at nodded at the bird. "You watch camp and holler if anything comes, ok Cho?" The bird tilted it's head and 'kwed' at him as if replying. The mage then walked up the stairs slowly and headed back to Lynx's small camp, his impuslive and protective stubbornness taking over.

Currently at: Tek Ruins- near Lynx's camp site
Who is here: Nix, Tren, Lynx
OOC:

Woof Woof Puppy X

The Shadow Called Fuma

Yokoalchemist

Sergwaii

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers