Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece: The Sea of Dreams (Renewed and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

An awesome One Piece guild were everyone can join and have fun RP'ing 

Tags: One Piece, Luffy, Fire, Water, Role Play, Ice, Earth, King, Straw Hat, Navy, Marine, Pirates, Bounty, Hunter, Manga, Anime, Powers, Fruit, Prison, Crew 

Reply East Blue
Shells Town Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexiel Draconia
Captain

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 am
It was the location of the Marine's 153rd Branch, headed by Captain Morgan. Shells Town was being ruined by Morgan's actions until Monkey D. Luffy intervened. Since Morgan's "deposition" by Luffy, the Marine base was last heard to be under the temporary command of Ripper.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

Rexiel Draconia | "The Salamander" | Pirate/Super Rookie

++++++++++++++++++++

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them..."

As the sun rose on a new day a young man could be seen walking up the dock of Shells Town calmly. On his back was a sword shaped like a gun, his jet black hair shining in the morning sunlight, and his red eyes glowing with confidence. He smiled widely before walking into a small cafe and taking a seat calmly. The waiter walked over and handed him a menu before taking his order and rushing to the kitchen. The young man waited patiently and looked out the window at the town "What a quiet place. I'm glad I made this my first stop on my journey." As he finished his sentence the waiter brought out large plates topped with meat and the young man smiled before paying the man and beginning to eat. "Ok I need to find people to join my crew. I wonder if there is anyone strong around here. After all not just anyone can join the crew of the next King of the Pirates." He smirked confidently and continued eating.

"I'd be at the bottom waiting to catch them all!"

++++++++++++++++++++

Rexiel Draconia
Captain

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rexiel Draconia
Captain

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 am
User Image

Rexiel D. Draconia | "The Salamander" | Pirate/Super Rookie

++++++++++++++++++++

After his meal Rexiel paid the owner and walked out the restaurant, looking for strong looking people. Seeing some marines Rexiel pulled out his cloak and put it on to hide his face from them as they walked past "Idiots." He smirked before going his own way.

++++++++++++++++++++

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 am
User Image

JOKER

"Zihihicicici finayl arrived at an island " Joker jumps down from the boat " P - 50 follow me " a person covered with a black cloak jumped out of the boat right after Joker,it was twice Joker size.They both started walking towards the village.As they walked into the village many people stared at them " P-50,i think you are too much seen " Joker looked around for something hi might like to play with,he saw several bars and shops also a few marines here and there and also a few pirates.  

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Straight Edge Saint

Interesting Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

César was walking around the village exploring when something caught his eye. He saw a man and an even larger one walking together. "Could that be him?" he asked himself. He then pulled his wanted book out and found one of the men. "Son of a b***h that is Joker" he said preparing to take his sword off his back.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Muerte Negro" César Ramirez
Shichibukai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Z e r o xx H a t o r i
Wano Country's Strongest Swordsman

████████████████████████████████████

I'm feeling..: Bored
What I use..: Single Sword Style / Busoshoku Haki / Kenbunshoku Haki

Zero was on his way out of Shells town and began his walk to the docks where his small one man ship awaited him. He looked down for a moment as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. His attention was brought off his frontal view as his shoulder slammed into that of a man wearing clown like makeup. " Oh, I apologize, excuse me." said Zero in a polite tone to the man. He did not mean to do it and never liked starting unnecessary fights. A massive figure stood behind the clown looking man but Zero did not question or mind it, he just awaited a response from the clown.

-Inventory-
Legendary Grade Katana: Owara Hanzo
Pack of cigarettes
10 inch dagger

Marco-Lock
Vice Captain

Smoker

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am
User Image

JOKER

Joker looked at the guy who just slammed in him "Zihihihicicicici,dont worry kid but next time i kill you " Joker was starting to walk again and than turned again to the man " You,take it its not my style to use dagers " Joker threw the dagger he just stole to him when they slammed " Pay attention when you slam in someone,gave it back because i am in a good mood " he turned to P-50 " P-50,go you know what you have to do " in an instant the large man dissapeared.From the corner of the eye he caught another man who looked at a poster.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 am
User Image
Z e r o xx H a t o r i

Zero was about to be on his way as the clown looking man seemed to brush off what had just happened. He put a hand up to the clown as to say goodbye when the man turned around and said he had stolen Zero's dagger. In an instant, Zero's eyes began to squint in an intense manner at the clown. "Your lucky I don't decapitate your childish looking head." Said Zero in a very serious tone as he caught the dagger and calmly moved his right hand to the hilt of his sword. In a quick split second, he muttered to himself,"Ittouriyo." In the blink of an eye, he unsheathed his sword before blurring behind the clown with his sword already re-sheathed. The rapidly fast attack would sent a near invisible slash aimed to cut off a chunk of the clown's hair for stealing his dagger.

-Inventory-
Pack of cigarettes
10 inch dagger

Marco-Lock
Vice Captain

Smoker

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am
User Image

JOKER

Joker didnt move an inch as a chunk of hair fell down on the ground.he looked at the man with a scary look in his eyes and and a wide crazy like smile " Zihihihicicicici you are fast but look down " he pointed his finger towards the man torso where there were 6 joker stickers attached " Zihihihicicicici hope you like my present " Joker started to laugh out loudly as the people around looked at him than he shouted out loud " Zihihihihiciciciciii Ladies and Gentelman,Pirates and Marines,Shibukai and Animals,I am the Joker and today I will show you what it means fear ZIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICICICICICICI "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 am
User Image
Z e r o xx H a t o r i

Zero simply ripped off the stickers with a foul look on his face as he took his hand off his sword and began walking towards the clown once more. As he began to walk past him he let out a calm remark,"If we meet again I won't hold back." The murderous glare of a samurai shined in his eyes as he peered into the clown eyes before walking off towards the docks.

-Inventory-
Pack of cigarettes
10 inch dagger

Marco-Lock
Vice Captain

Smoker

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am
User Image

JOKER

" Neighter will I,Zero Hatori Samurai of the Wano Country " as the man passed him by the Joker, he pulled out a remote control as at that moment P-50 just came back after him " Well done P-50 " he turned towards the people " As I told you I will make you know fear,START RUNNING " a few moments of silence passed as evreyone looked to each other " Owh right " Joker pushed 2 buttons from his remote control and when he did that the bank of the town and the bar exploded,the people now started to run and shout in fear " Zihihihihicicicici how beautiful is this "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Sasuke "Nightmare" Kurimaru
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[ - Yonko of the North - ]
[ - Shini Shini no Mi (Death-Death Fruit) - ]
[ - Wolf Necklace, Giant Tooth Necklace, Sword Shards Necklace - ]

A large pitch black ship approached the docks. The sails of the ship were bright red, the largest one painted with a symbol, shaped like a realistic skull with crossbones behind it, the eyes seemed to be on fire. To those who were pirates or read the newspapers, this symbol was all too familiar. The symbol of the Nightmare Pirates. The captain of that ship, Sasuke "Nightmare" Kurimaru was obviously present on the ship. He was facing towards the town on the bow of the ship. A grin was present across his mouth as his ship reached the port.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xXxi am a cheaterxXx

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 am
User Image

JOKER

As the sound of the 1st two bombs dissapeared Joker pushed two other buttons.A hotel and a house exploded,than as he turned towards the dock from the distance he saw a big ship.He surely did recognise it.He turned towards P-50 " Did you plented some there? " P-50 looked down at him and made a sign with his head that there where a few,than he showed Joker which buttons where connected to the bombs at the dock " Ahah good good,your indeed a good robot " he pushed the buttons as part of the dock exploded.The dust came up to where Joker was and covered him all up.With his eyes wide and with a sad face on his face " Too much dust to much look at me now,I have to was my hair now "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 am
User Image

Rexiel Draconia | "The Salamander" | Pirate/Super Rookie

++++++++++++++++++++

"Mera Mera no Ring," whispered Rexiel as a circle of fire surrounded Joker and himself before shooting upward to create a wall of fire "you are the one behind those bombs correct? You made a big mistake fool." Rexiel's eyes were full of fury as he transformed his arm into fire and stared at Joker "I couldn't care less if you harm marines but once you harm innocent civilians you have to answer to me. Prepare to learn something you twisted clown."The fire surrounding the two began to increase in temperature as Rexiel's anger rose, yet his expression remained cool and collected.

{{Mera Mera no Ring: Rexiel extends his arms as fire shoots from his palms and circles around his opponent making a wall of fire, this leaves no way to escape unless rushing through the flames.

ooc: excuse me but could you please use better grammar? It is very difficult to understand your posts Dorian}}

++++++++++++++++++++

Rexiel Draconia
Captain

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dorian El Diablo Gray

Savage Knight

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

JOKER

(( I will try my best to arrange my english and write in a way that is more understantable))

Joker turned towards the man who manipulates the flames " Well I do have the remote in my hands,so I do guess I am behind the bombs and many other things " Joker putted the remote back in one of his jackets pockets " So Mr.Logia user.Why do I look twisted? " Joker putted his hands back into his pocket and brought out two guns.  
East Blue

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff