Herd Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 pm
Please read this and this before continuing.

Once you have been quoted and approved for either regular or honorary membership, post your soquili's profile here and update it as often as need be. Because this herd is only roleplay-preferred, in order to become an official member, we require that you fill out the form here completely.

Requirements for posting a profile:

• If your soquili is currently a member (in the official herd thread here), all you have to do is copy/paste its profile from there into the new form in this thread.
  • If your soquili is looking for a membership, post here.
  • Be quoted there with an approval. After that, you can post here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 pm
Once you've done the things above, please use this form to post your soquili's profile. You may change the coding as much as you like, as long as the basic information is there.
You may edit it to update it as often as you like.

(If there are any form/code bugs, let me know.)

[b][size=13][color=saddlebrown]Here for Roll Call![/color][/size][/b]
[size=11][color=(insert RP color here if applicable; if not, delete this tag)][b]Name[/b]:
[img](insert cert here)[/img] [url=]Uncert[/url] (just so you know, I ask for this in case we want a herd picture someday. :3)

[b]Membership Type[/b]: (Regular/Honorary)
[b]Rank[/b]: (Chore Assignment - i.e. Nanny)
[b]Mate & Family[/b]: (if applicable)

[b]Personality[/b]: (can be as long/short as you want)

[b]Biography[/b]: (can be as long/short as you want)

[b]Plots[/b]: [url=]Plot Thread[/url] (if applicable)

[b]RP Availability[/b]:

[/size][/color]

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm
List of Profiles

By Page Number:

1. Wicked Treat | Calixte | Tinúviel | Ithillún | Lynnea | Amaltheia | Naerdiel | Kenton | Faun | Alexander
  2. Argyris | Celegras | Helberd | Aarushi | Grayce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 pm
Reserved.  

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Wicked Treat
User Image Uncert

Membership Type: Regular
Mate & Family: None

Personality: Lasivious. If it moves it will be showered in compliments and flattery. Male, female, soquili, familiar, it doesn't matter. She's a strange mix of naughty and polite, devilish and sweet, sexy, sultry and entirely too intelligent for her own good.

Biography: Treat dosen't remember much about her past beyond romping around in the forest and enjoying life. As far as she's concerned she just popped into being one day and that's just how it is. At least she's thinks that how it happened. Maybe she had parents, she doesn't know and honesty it doesn't matter. It doesn't affect who she is or how she feels about life.

Plots: Plot Thread (if applicable)
Plots Needed:
- Joining the Herd
- Flirting with everything in the herd.
- Messenger RPs
- Fling RPs
- Mood-swinging pregnancy RPs
- General Herd RPs
- Maybe a lifemate if she finds the right guy.
- Finding female friends or females to hate her guts
- Open for other suggestions.

RP Availability: Completely available for RP whenever needed. Just PM me, send a ping to aroarinthedark at my AIM or contact me via teh-roarie on Skype. Please tell me who you are if you use a messenger.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Calixte. (Only called Cali by Kenton & Fayearan.)
User Image Uncert

Rank: Mistress of Ceremonies/Stand-in Alpha until a qualified one can be found.
Mate & Family: Mate - Kenton
Children - Tinuviel & Enaran [with Fayearan]. Faun, Amaltheia, & Ithillun [with Kenton].
Familiar: Oke

Personality: Caring and defensive, Calixte has a distinct air of protectiveness and caution about her - she will protect her own at any price and will fight to defend them. Not much will get in her way when she is angry. She especially cares for those sick or hurt, and is impressed semi-easily. As a Dryad, she believes that everything has a spirit, including rocks, trees, and other things. She talks with a formal edge on her voice if she is stressed or unfamiliar with someone. Really a gentle soul, Cali takes pride in looking at her children and the herd - in her eyes, they are her greatest accomplishments. She has her varied 'hyper filly' moments when around foals or Kenton - a water fight or game of tag might manifest suddenly. She does keep secrets that she thinks others would find scandalous or troubling... As such, only Kenton knows much about her past life in Greece.

The herd is her whole life now, and she will take every measure to protect it. She admires honor and family, and friendships - both with actual soq and nature.

Calixte also has a sort of 'sixth sense' that should be noted - her ears, working extremely well as antennae, pick up sounds that less sensitive ears would not. As such, Cali hears things - rustling leaves and cracking branches - normally associated with the hoofbeats of other soquili in a different way than most. For example, if someone is nearby, but their footsteps would not be heard by normal ears, Cali can hear that. However, she processes it differently. Anything that would not be heard by normal ears is, to her, the voice of nature - trees whispering, that kind of thing. So while this might seem like she's mildly schizophrenic, the 'whispering of the plants' or the 'gossip line of nature' is really just her own explanation for her extraordinary hearing.

Biography: Warning - it's long.
Calixte is from the land of Greece, where she was a caretaker to her own forest, which she had raised from saplings. Though she could understand the languages of nature, she never learned to speak them - she did not think it necessary, as the trees understood her perfectly well.
The years passed, and Cali grew to resent the other nymphs - they were too bubbly, too boy-crazy, or otherwise, too serious. But one day, a stallion named Areion unknowingly intruded on her forest. He told her his story: he was the mythical son of Demeter and Poseidon, a divine warhorse, the pride of many human kings. Calixte, naive and a little lonely, fell in love with him - or at least, she though she had.
Areion was the jealous type - he always wanted to know where she was. He didn't understand that she had friends outside of her forest and the nymphs.
One such friend was a pegasus, whom she found, wounded and flightless. As she tended to his wounds, Areion found them, and, misjudging the situation, fled in shame and betrayal. As soon as the pegasus was out of harm's way, Cali ran after Areion, but too late - the dockman informed her that he'd boarded a ship leaving to find the New World.
Desperate to mend things and not exactly thinking, Calixte boarded the next ship, going after him. She landed in the Kawani Lands, foreign and strange. One of the first things she ran into was an unfriendly skinwalker, but she was unimpressed with him, having seen far worse monsters in Greece. They parted with a tentative alliance.
Soon after this incident, Calixte ran into a Cerynei stallion named Kenton, who saved her from a bout of dehydration that had never been a problem in Greece. They swapped stories, and, inspired, Calixte offered her idea of forming a new Cerynei herd to honor the one that Kenton had lost. Agreeing, he took her to meet his son, who joined them on their hunt for members.
Eventually, Cali met a young stallion named Fayearan, who became the master of ceremonies alongside her - she had resolved that, when a new alpha could be found, Cali would step into her place as mistress of ceremonies.
As the herd grew, she and Fayearan noticed a certain something that was conspicuously absent from the herd - a joy that could only be found in foals. A plan was made between them: they would have foals together, for the benefit of the herd. The babies would be raised as children of the herd, the embodiments of the herd itself. Fayearan would remain anonymous.
Two foals were born, and Cali processed motherhood fairly gracefully. One day, however, the children were attacked by a pair of skinwalkers, who have plagued the family since. Now having made combat training mandatory in order to protect the herd, Cali leads the Vanaras with Kenton. Her eldest daughter, Tinuviel, stands among the guard to protect their land. Cali has yet to meet her daughter's lifemate, and recently found herself unexpectedly pregnant, under the Samhain moon...

Plots: Plot Thread; Cali is available for any herd-related plots for which she might be needed. :3

RP Availability: Cali's up for any ceremonial needs that might present themselves - lifemating ceremonies, comings of age, etc. Please don't hesitate to IM (mahosunset) or quote me in my plot thread anytime - I'm currently trying to manage my inbox, though, so PMs run the risk of being lost/mistakenly deleted. n.n;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Tinúviel. (Known mostly as Tin.)
User Image Uncert

Mate & Family: Mate - Pachelbel
Parents - Calixte x Fayearan. IC Father - Kenton.
Siblings - Full: Enaran. IC Full, Biologically Half: Faun, Amaltheia, & Ithillún. IC Older Half: Trovin.
Familiar: Viviana.

Personality: Tinúviel was taught to dance by her mother, and that is, so far, the only thing that has stuck. Tin is forever flirting with something, though usually unknowingly - disaster, the wind, boys, and even girls. Once her mother taught her to dance, however, she began to contain herself. Now far more reserved in public, Tin expresses herself through dance. Being confronted by a mother-daughter pair of purewalkers as a child, though, has scarred her; she is careful to keep her distance from friends in case the walkers come back to hurt them. If someone gets too close, she shuts them down before they can get hurt by the monsters from her nightmares. She likes to spend time alone, but will always take an opportunity to cause trouble with her brother. Though Tin was raised to be the next Mistress of Ceremonies, she secretly resents her mother for not considering that she might want to do something else with her life. Her biological father is unknown to her, but she is close to finding him - not having a speck of brown on her shiny dark coat, she knows that she is not Kenton's daughter, though she will always call him 'Daddy.'
Tinuviel is now on her way to confronting her fears about purewalkers, with her mate's and her parents' help. Pachelbel has helped her to see that the only way to proceed is to face the danger head on, in order to protect themselves and the herd. As such, she wishes to join the guard, and waits for the day upon which she can tell Frostbite to accept her defeat.

Biography: Tin was raised as a daughter of her parents' Cerynei Herd - raised and loved by everyone, along with her brother, who is her partner in crime. Groomed by her mother to be the next Mistress of Ceremonies, Tinuviel's childhood was a mess of lessons and not enough free time... Which explains her extra dose of rowdiness. She was a ringleader among the little girls, teasing the boys and messing with their heads.
One day, she saw a young stallion dancing in a clearing, and was immediately curious about him. She soon became enamored of him, and their relationship grew. They're now completely comfortable dancing around each other. She's now met his family, but they are fearful of the threat of skinwalkers that Tinuviel brings with her.

Plots: Plot Thread; Tin is available for any herd-related plots for which she might be needed. :3

RP Availability: Tin's available for a few RP's here and there, but my muse for her isn't a very strong one. Good plots are most likely what I'll be looking for for RP for her right now. Please don't hesitate to IM (mahosunset) or quote me in my plot thread anytime - I'm currently trying to manage my inbox, though, so PMs run the risk of being lost/mistakenly deleted. n.n;

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Ithillún. (Known mostly as Lún [loon].)
User Image Uncert

Rank: If no one disputes it, Mistress of Ceremonies' Apprentice.
Mate & Family: Mate - None
Parents - Calixte x Kenton.
Siblings - IC Full, Biologically Half: Tinúviel & Enaran. Full: Amaltheia & Faun. IC Older Half: Trovin, possibly Kawoni Lillian.

Personality: Ithillún has two distinct parts of her personality - the withdrawn thinker and the happy little filly - that manifest depending on whether or not she is with company. When by herself or with people she doesn't know well, she becomes very introspective, her shyness so acute that she will refuse to talk until she knows enough about the other person to understand that they stand on the side of good. This knowledge isn't so much what one tells her, but what she notices and learns about one's mannerisms. Lún is very observant and tends to pass judgement that is not easily reversed. However, as her parents raised her to not judge a book by its cover, this judgement is made after getting to know someone and not based on first impressions.

When with her family or the herd, she's extremely playful and open. Lún has a tendency to organize things a certain way, and has a quiet respect for her elders, including her older siblings, whom she loves dearly and looks up to. With an aptitude for learning, she likes to wander the woods under the watchful eye of a guardian (usually Tinúviel) and find plants to study. This studying is not to find uses for them, but rather to imprint them in her mind.

Ithillún is currently the only one of her sisters that does not feel some connection to nature. She's very insecure about this and avoids the topic as much as possible. Though she knows she's special, Lún secretly feels that without this connection, she's not quite as remarkable as the rest of her family. To make herself feel better, she examines the workings of smaller things - flowers and, eventually, insects. This makes her feel some semblance of a connection with nature, even though it's certainly not as strong as her sisters', who can spend hours listening to it. Though she does not know it, this makes her very emotionally and mentally stable, as she does not have the tendency to associate extraordinary things with anything other than the working of her own body. As such, Lún knows that her keen auditory senses are stronger than those of most Cerynei, and she never thinks they're anything else, whether it be "the gossip line of nature," as her mother calls it, or seeing shadows, as Amaltheia does.

Biography: Nothing yet, just growing up in the herd and knowing little of the outside world but the warnings of her parents...

Plots: Plot Thread; Lun is available for a ton of plots! I'd love to roleplay or even backplot something fun for her. :3

RP Availability: Very available for roleplay - my muse isn't picky with her. <333 Please don't hesitate to IM (mahosunset) or quote me in my plot thread anytime - I'm currently trying to manage my inbox, though, so PMs run the risk of being lost/mistakenly deleted. n.n;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Lynnea
User Image Uncert

Mate & Family: None.

Personality: A very shy and innocent girl, Lynnea was raised traditionally in a land beyond the Great Plains of the north. Though she is quiet to a point that is almost extreme, she can usually be found (if one can see through her camouflage) in a meadow of wildflowers, reminiscing about the family she had long ago and the one that she still dreams to have. Once she opens up, Lynnea is openly sweet and affectionate to those she loves and trusts. However, when she is around boys, she is much more conservative with her displays of affection, as she is honor-bound by her virtue. A pretty, caring maiden through and through, Lynnea is slow to trust, but once one has gained her trust, they will find no end to her adoration.

Biography: Lynnea grew up north of the Great Plains in what she usually refers to as "The Cold North." Hers was a patriarchal society, in which fathers controlled the lives of their daughters and mates. Every 'court' doe had a guard, which were also usually female. As such, Lynnea was raised with a very feminine touch and brought up to believe that females were to be seen and not heard, as well as being taught as much etiquette and lady-like qualities as was possible. At some point, Lynnea began to resent this point of view, and was found to be a main leader in a female revolutionary council. Though she was put under a restrictive watch before their revolt, she managed to escape during it, and has been heading south since.

Plots: Plot Thread; Lynnea's up for as much backplot as you can throw at her. n.n

RP Availability: I have a seriously hard time roleplaying Lynnea... But I have to grit my teeth, bear it, and get it done. As such, I'm looking for one or two fun RP's with her to get my muse flowing. v.v Please don't hesitate to IM (mahosunset) or quote me in my plot thread anytime - I'm currently trying to manage my inbox, though, so PMs run the risk of being lost/mistakenly deleted. n.n;

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:04 am
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Amaltheia ( Ama )
User Image Uncert

Mate & Family:
Mate - None

Mother - Calixte.
Father - Kenton.

Sisters - Ithillún, Faun.
Older Half (IC Full) Siblings - Tinúviel, Enaran
IC Older Half Brother - Trovin.

Personality:

Carved by the way nature intended, Amaltheia serves as a giver to those around her. She holds her family, her friends and her herd dear to her like all good and loyal members should. She would give her life for somebody she barely even knew if she felt that their intentions were good. Realising that loyalty is something invaluable, she chooses to be the one you can always rely on and put faith in. From a secret to a hand crafted war, she would be at the side of them all the way through.

She does come across as strange to others because of her appearance and especially her tendencies to talk to the 'shadows.' It unnerves people and whereas she has come to understand this over time, she will take in consideration the feelings of those around her but she will not stop entirely believing that this gift of hers will do a great deed one day. Behind the curtain she still stands for as long as she has spare to 'talk' to them and will do till the day she dies feeling no shame for it.

Beside the semi-serious part of her nature, Amaltheia is rather playful. She is always up for playing games feeling it as a challenge of some sort, a trait she may of gotten from her mother. Whether it is by mouth or action she can be a gentle tease. She loves a banter and will not deny it, be it stallion or mare she is a people person. She tries to do what is right even if that means being the bad guy through opinion or the eyes of someone else and will not hold the choice against them.

Biography:

As a child, Ama was constantly bombarding her parents (Or anyone who would listen to her) with questions. Curiosity seeking answer after answer.
They taught her many valuable lessons, ones she could never forget and helped her understand the world.
Later, when she felt the role of adviser calling to her, she bravely confronted River and asked if she would take her on as her apprentice, vowing to dedicate her life to achieving such an important role.
As well as the serious things in life, she spent a lot of time with her (litter) sisters, Faun and Lún. Playing, talking, going on their adventures, no doubt bugging them as they grew older.
Ama wouldn't know what she would do without them...

(More to go here later as family plots continue)

Amaltheia right now, is at a complex stage of her life.
She follows her daily routine, completing tasks that are asked of her and spending time with her family.
In her spare time, she takes it upon herself to wander further out to learn more about the surrounding world and hoping that will broaden her horizon's.
Recently, the plant life on her body have come alive.
Posing a threat to those she loves and holds dear.
They were causing problems, wailing, screeching in their hunger but Ama couldn't bring herself to allow them to eat the forest animals, or chew on another like her.
Since they weren't allowing much sleep with their wailing, Ama decided to drag herself in to the wood until they quietened down before returning to her family's nesting area.
Eventually, it got too much for Ama to simply allow it to continue.
So she went to seek help and stumbled upon an inventor called Cadhla who introduced her to a (his) neighboring herd. Kindly offering to help her find a solution to the triffid problem.

(And that's currently where she is at... More to add as Rp continues~)

Plots: Plot Thread

RP Availability: Always Available~ Pm me (Do the same to ask for my aim) or you can quote me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 am
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Naerdiel
User Image Uncert (just so you know, I ask for this in case we want a herd picture someday. :3)

Mate & Family: none

Personality: Naerdiel is a true lady of sorrow, she does it all to herself though. She draws in the affection of others around her and then she ends up getting her heart broken or her trust is destroyed when things go sour. She is easily trusting and is naive enough to believe that if she loves someone be it male or female that they automatically love her back in the same way. It doesn't always work out that way and a lot of the times she will end up getting used or betrayed because of it.

Biography: Naerdiel has never believed in true love or happy endings until she had laid her eyes on a certain stallion. It was almost instantaneous, she knew as soon as her eyes had laid on him that he just had to be hers. He flirted back with her and seemed to be so interested in her, it didn't take long for her to become infatuated with the young stallion. He really captured her heart and almost ran away with it but she tried to keep her wits about her. She just got so carried away with his sweet nothings and his charming personality. It didn't take no time at all for her to be completely in love with him and when she went to confess to him that was when he decided to break it to her. It had been nothing but fun and games for him, she had been someone he could flirt with and nothing more. She was really just a puppet he could practice on until he found the one he had been waiting on. It seemed the one he had been waiting on and finally shown herself and he was leaving her behind. He had really only deceived her, tricked her into thinking she really mattered to him by his words and actions. She felt foolish to think that he loved her but in the end when he found his true love, he ran off to be with her and it upset her so much so that it changed her. She no longer believes in true love or happy endings and now she tries to be how she thinks others will want her to be. She doesn't want to be left in the dust again, it hurt to much the first time, she doesn't want it to happen to her again.

Plots: Plot Thread I plan to update it as soon as I can ^-^;;

RP Availability: Available - Pm or Im me. ((pm me to ask for my aim because I do enjoy aim rp))

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Kenton
User Image Uncert

Mate & Family: Mate - Calixte
Children- Kawoni Lillian, Trovin & Shiro [with Bella Lillian]. Tinuviel & Enaran [Adopted]. Faun, Amaltheia, & Ithillun [with Cali].

Personality: Kenton is very proud of his pre-Cerynei blood. His years of training have made him strong, yet humble. He is a gentleman and would never think it right to harm another unless it was absolutely necessary. He is best described as a gentle giant. He finds that females make the best company and loves to talk to them. He is quick to forgive and never lingers long on the bad things in life. The Herd is everything to him, second only to his family. He would do anything for them and has devoted his life to his work.

Biography: Kenton is originally from the Cerynei forests. There he served as his herds scout. While out on patrol the fires swept through the forest and whipped out his herd. He waited for them, but they never showed. The fires forced him to leave to the Soquili lands. There he met a beautiful mare and they had children, but it was soon apparent that neither of them was ready to settle down. So the went their separate ways. Kenton, after much travel and exploring of the new lands, found Calixte. She was kind to him, and they spent much time together. They later decided to start a herd together that would follow the customs of a traditional Cerynei herd. Kenton was made the protector, a job that he loves. Certain things lead to Calixte having children, which Kenton raised as his own, thus the start of their family. In the foals childhood, two purewalkers threatened the families peace. A crisis was avoided, but not resolved. Now Kenton and Cali have three beautiful baskets together which will be raised in the herd with much love and care.

Plots: I am always available for RP. if you need anything, meet and greets, personality exploration, exciting patrol adventures, Kenton is available. so feel free to shoot me a pm and we can RP out hearts out.

RP Availability: Just shoot me a pm im always available

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name:Faun
User Image Uncert

Mate & Family:Mate - None
Parents - Calixte x Kenton.
Siblings - IC Full, Biologically Half: Tinúviel & Enaran. Full: Amaltheia & Ithillun. IC Older Half: Trovin, (other half siblings not yet known IC).

Personality: Faun is incredibly in-tune with nature. its almost scary how much she knows based off of what she hears. she hears the voices of the trees and the plants and the wind almost louder than someone who is speaking to her. its because of this that she seems distracted or distant when you try to talk to her. for the most part she just sits in meditation and listens to forest, unaware of anything else that is going around her. Faun has a tendency to be withdrawn from the world and serious about things. she does not really play that much, it just does not interest her that much, not to mention that the little fire on her head could get in the way. she does not question her oddities. to her the fire is simply a part of her, and her wings are simply something she was born with, so there is nothing odd about it at all.
despite her calm and distant side, Faun is not a push over. in fact she will simply ignore you if you try to get her to do something that she does not like.

Biography: She has lived a happy struggle free life within the protection of her herd. she spends almost all her time in deep trance on the edge of herd lands. most people do not bother her and she does not bother others.

Plots: in the works

RP Availability: shoot me a pm im always available for anything

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 am
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Alexander
User Image Uncert

Membership Type: Honorary
Mate & Family: Alex is available~

( Grandmother ) Angel ( Grandfather ) Raguel

( Mother ) Taharial ( Father ) Joseph

( Siblings ) Neria / Terentia / Roxanne / Zeeke / Rosabis

There's more but I'll spare you the page stretch...

Personality:

Alex is a gentleman to all.
He would never turn away anyone, unless they were obviously out to cause harm.
In that case he would warn or fight them off.
Only resorting to violence when it is really necessary.

He is up to learning about the world.
If you have any stories or experience to share he will camp and listen to everything you have to tell him.

He may tease you or make some playful comments but that is the way he has always been. Never one to keep the note a serious one.

Knowing that sadness is easily infectious, he would rather have the power to cheer someone up and make them smile, than see them work themselves in to suffocating mental torture and silence.

Whereas once upon a time, he was more alive and in tune with the world, he can now be painfully distant. If you're patient with him, you may see the old side of his nature come back to life from time to time but other than that...

He may only shed a few words at first, or when they're needed.

Biography:

Alex's wish was to become a respected knight.
Fighting off the wicked and protecting the weak.
He trained relentlessly to achieve this since he was a foal and continued in to his adult years.

After training long in to his adult life, he started to question what he really wanted, if he wanted to be a knight.
He decided to travel the lands, leaving his home in hope to find some answers.
He saw many extravagant, interesting and whimsical soquili and places.
Things he thought never existed.

In all the wonders and knowledge he gained from travelling it only succeeded in making him feel even more lost.
He returned home and discussed this with his mother.
That he didn't know what he believed in any more, what was right for him.
His mother told him to find his way, his path in life.
No matter how long it took, so long as he could find what would fill the void inside him and truly be happy when he did.

That is when he made the decision to leave his herd.
Not knowing how long he would be away or if he was ever to return.
Only knowing, he would find the missing piece.

That's when he stumbled upon the Vanaras and decided to offer his services, in return to be allowed to observe and study their culture and traditions.

Eventually, he will realize that he belongs with them and in time become a full, trusted member of the herd.

Plots: Is open to anything. In need of instructing, making a new friend, being escorted somewhere ect then just hit me up!

RP Availability: Always available~ Just pm me.

The Vanaras (A Cerynei Herd)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff