Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Old faces meet once more (Lys & Yumitoko II) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm
Quote:
He bowed his head courteously. "Good night Zaniah, Sleep well when it comes for you. I will meet you here in the afternoon." Giving her one more smile, he turned slowly and made his way for the edge of the clearing he'd come from. He was headed to bed, to rest in the cave beyond the inner sanctum of his grandmother's herd. It was a warm feeling he took back with him this night. A friend.. a true friend from old.. Sure he had the one he'd made the goggles for.. but.. long had it been since he'd even seen that friend of his. Hopefully Zaniah would be more permanent in his life.. a friend he could go to when he needed some one to lean on that wasn't family. Friends were supposed to bring different vies to light.. not just take your side because they were your family.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah smiled,"good night Cad and thank you. I'll see you then." She watched him walk away until he was out of sight, then she too made her own way back to her family. Zaniah didn't often bump into anyone from the past, let alone have a friend. She'd never had a solid friend outside of the family, she nodded to herself telling herself it was good and it was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next afternoon Zaniah woke with a yawn. Her curly locks were getting tangled but she had no time to sort them because she thought she might be late. She got up quickly and then flexed, checked and preened her wings to make sure they were in good condition. She slowly crept towards the boarders of her herd land and then broke out into a quick sprint.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm
Quote:
The sun's light crept into the small burrow he'd claimed for himself. Burrow was what he'd always called these stallion sized holes rather than caves because caves were cold and damp where as burrow sounded more.. warm.. and homey. Giving a deep yawn, he rose to his feet and exited his sleeping burrow. His hair was mussed, not that it bothered him much to have slightly tussled mane and tail, but he knew if his mother saw him she'd make him hold still while she groomed out the tangles. So he left quietly, heading for the treeline and the clearing where he'd left Zaniah the night before.

As he reached the trees, he checked carefully that there were no threats behind him before stepping out past the trees and scanning quickly for threats in the clearing and sky. Seeing nothing, he made his way out into the center of the opening, looking at the sky to make sure he hadn't slept too late, he judged the time of daylight carefully, exhaling gently. Good.. He was on time... the question now was.. would she forget?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm
Yumitoko II
Once she knew she was close to where they had met her pace slowed back down to a walk, she wanted to go by foot.

She soon saw the clearing through the thriving plant life although she began to find it annoying because it was getting in her face, tangling around her legs and blocking her path. Now she remembered why she never really walked through this way. Zaniah finally made it through and shook the clinging bits of vegetation off of her body and looked ahead. There stood a familiar friendly figure waiting for her. "Hey!" She tried to pipe up here voice across the clearing.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm
Quote:
His ears flicked in the direction of the rustling and the familiar voice. His head fully followed shortly. "Hello! Glad you could make it." He smiled broadly, shaking his mane out to loosen a twig that had been caught in his mane since he'd crossed the boarder of trees and clearing. "Are you ready?" His ears flicked to listen behind him. "It's not too far away.. but it's a bit of a walk."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah hurried up over to his side and smiled,"that's no problem at all, I like a bit of a walk now and again." She ruffled her wings and looked up at his ever twitching ears. "I'm ready to go. Are you?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Quote:
His tail gave a slight waggle, something he'd never grown out of. Like his mother, he was a tail waggler, something she'd learned from watching the deer as a foal and passed onto him. "I'm ready." He chuckled lightly before turning and leading the way. He lead her back into the trees on the primrose's side of the clearing and through the outer edges of his grandmother's herd lands.

He followed the slightly bush ridden path easily but stopped occasionally to step aside and hold a branch back for her. It was when he was carefully holding one of these branches aside for her to pass without possibly marring her wings that he nearly backed off the trail and his hind hoof slipped slightly. "Shorry." He said with the branch still in his mouth. His slipping had nearly caused the branch to come snapping back to whip her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah followed Cadhla intently through the forest greens. Her cheeks rouged when he held the odd branch for her (although it was not like anyone could tell through her dark coat), it made her feel quite coy but every time he did so she thanked him graciously.

When Cad slipped she turned and looked at him,"oh, don't be sorry. Are you okay?" She lifted a wing to his mouth trying to prompt him to open it so he could speak. She didn't mind the slight pressure of the branch against her wing. "You are a gentleman. Thank you for helping me through these plants."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm
Quote:
He gave a small nod before finally releasing the branch. "I am fine.. just the wet earth gave under my hoof. You're welcome, I couldn't let you trudge through these plants and bushes without help and risk damaging your wings. It would be wrong of me to steal flight from you in my wish to show you my own life's passion." Gently, he took the branch back in his mouth, pulling it from wing once he was steady in his footing once more.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah let the branch rest against her wing,"it would not be wrong. I'm happy to see what you enjoy. You will not steal my flight and nor will branches", she paused,"I can heal."

She quickly scooted out of the way of the path of the branch and waited for him to emerge through the bushes,"my wings have been beaten by the wind many times and they have beaten it back."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm
Quote:
He paused, thinking about what she said. Surely in flight she had battled off some forceful winds, no? "You are right.." He emerged from the side of the path, continuing to lead her as he walked towards his work space. "I'm sure you've faced some rather strong winds before, right? Your wings must be very resilient." He wondered just how resilient they were, not that he'd test the strengths of them... no.. he could question her about them though.

It wasn't long, and he lead her into a cluttered looking little clear space. Off to the opposite side of their entry was a slightly covered contraption that looked like a harness with a wing skeleton. Near one of the wings, he had a pile of what looked like a teepee's skin. "Here we are.. safe and sound."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah's smile turned into a grin and she nodded,"a few things will catch you off guard from time to time. I fly at night so sometimes it can be a little tougher to find a place to emergency land than anticipated."

Zaniah eyeballed a vast array of objects, widgets and designs of gadgets she'd never even seen before, she resisted the urge to investigate or touch them. Her wings twitched (although it was not easily noticed) and were held tight against her body. Amongst the piles of scrap materials and artifacts was probably the strangest but most complete looking contraption there. "Wow", her eyes turned into shinny globes as she eyed the area up and down and then looked at him,"this is all yours? You do all of this? This is brilliant."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm
Quote:
He nodded a look of pride shining in his eyes. "I've thought of every one of these objects or dreamed of them.. Some times I'll see a design in my sleep and become enthralled by it so that I have to make it." He walked around the area carefully before stopping at the gliding contraption. "This is the contraption I've been working on.. I think it may be just a bit big though.." It looked like so far this mock up might take two to carry it to any place before use. He wanted to find a way to make it lighter less thick poles of wood and more.. light like reeds were but sturdy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah was hesitant to move in fear of stepping on something so she just stayed where she was. When she saw he'd moved over to the harness contraption so hopped over carefully almost losing her balance.
Zaniah only knew if it was too big from experience,"have you tried putting it on yet?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 pm
Quote:
He shook his head lightly. "I haven't quite figured out the... fastening part of it yet.. I've been hoping I'd find a brilliant or equally... inivative companion with digits to help me figure something out besides tieing... but so far.. I haven't been lucky enough to find my own companion. In time hopefully.. but if not.. I suppose I'll have to figure it out on my own."

Moving around to something else, he looked it over, a new set of the 'goggles' he'd made for another friend.. one that just like Zaniah was more prone to wandering at night than by day so much though that the light hurt his eyes. These were the next thing for him.. If only he could find his mysterious male companion that came and went as a shadow to let him test them out.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff