Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Old faces meet once more (Lys & Yumitoko II) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:12 am
This is a log of an rp between Yumitoko and I done over AIM. No one but myself or her should be posting in this thread unless other wise given permission.

The Players:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Teepee's:
Yumitoko
Lysia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 am
Quote:
Cadhla wandered from the small cave his parents had made their home with a shake of his head. It was just outside of the small area his grandmother has claimed as a safe haven for her own herd. The evening air still held some bite of chill to it though the days were slowly warming up as spring took it's gentle hold on the earth.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 am
Yumitoko II
A sleepy eyed Zaniah woke up, she stretched each an ever limb including her four wings and forced herself to get up. Her father and Heze, her more energetic sister had already gotten up and gone off to do their nightly duties. As soon as she uncovered herself from the mass off feathers which was a combination of her mothers wings she felt a cold chill. Tempted by the warmth she looked back at her sleeping mother, but conflicting thoughts in her head told her she should really go and stretch her legs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am
Quote:
He walked along guided by the light of the moon. Nightly adventures like this weren't often common for him but they weren't exactly out of his character either. His pale coat practically illuminated in the moon's light as he moved through it's dappled filters through the trees. He was heading out to the open area. He enjoyed a little bit of star gazing every now and then and tonight was supposed to be full of stars and new pattern to those stars in the sky.

He wasn't a small stallion, standing taller than his mother and the normal sized stallions in the herd his grandmother ran, including his grandfather, He had that height form his father's since but the elegant frame from his mother's. Ears flicking forward, he listened intently as he reached the edge of the trees and walked along the break, waiting to be certain that any of the night predators were no where to be found.. or at least heard, before he finally stepped out into the clearing and made his way to it's center.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah made her way out of the herds center, those who weren't of the herd were always allowed to visit but no-one but family and herd members were ever allowed inside, bushes blocked the way and there was no chance of anyone seeing in or even hearing much because the bushes also dampened the sound of voices so they could not be heard clearly.

She passed through more open lands and nodded to Drashi as she passed him on his patrol.
Her father didn't always like her going out without much of a word, he always told her off, but this was because he worried so much about his children and so she decided not to stray too far. Even at this age she'd always listen to him for her own good because the Miakoda herd was always under threat from Kimi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:19 am
Quote:
As he reached the center of the open area, he looked up to the sky, watching it for a moment before finally lowering his head. He figured it wouldn't hurt too much to nibble a little. After all.. his stomach was feeling a little of that empty bite. He took a mouth full of the tender grass and chewed it thoughtfully as he looked to the sky once more, a pale figure in all that darkness just watching the night's sky.

Sure his grandmother and mother might have scolded him later had they known what he'd done this night. But still, even with the threat of that leather winged demon.. for any thing that would try to make off with a tiny mare and tear a chunk out of his shoulder like had happened to his mother was considered a demon in his mind.. He wanted to find the time to relax, take a break from his tinkering and enjoy some of the twinkling glittering spirits in the sky.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 am
Yumitoko II
After finding a bare patch in the forest Zaniah took flight, her wings almost blended in with the stars but they were never able to twinkle like them, she knew at this time her nights would become lighter and she would begin to wake up in daylight for the next few months.

Most would not fly at this time but now the sun was out longer she expected to find more people out later.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 am
Quote:
As he waited for the night sky to grow darker and show the bright twinkling jewels to their true splendor, he had a moment to wonder down the twisted mechanical ropes of his mind. There were plans of new contraptions, and the day his mother's sister had returned home, left with foal by some stallion. His brow furrowed a little troubled by this thought. How could a stallion worth his salt have done something like that? Shaking his head, he shook loose the thought to dwell on later. For now he'd enjoy the quiet night air and listen to the birds around that were starting to take roost in trees and settle for the night as he ate his meal.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah soon saw the clearing she was looking for, with the night air blowing her hair back and her breath away she sighed,"peaceful." She went into land with a bit of a thud when she hit the ground with her hooves, she didn't concentrate on her landing and to it took her a few steps to come to a stop. Her father had taught her better than that, he'd always stressed how upon landing it was never good to day dream.

Fluttering of many wings soon followed after her thud, she looked around worried she'd disturbed the birds peace. At first she didn't see the stranger until she looked again, she felt quite embarrassed and so pretended to find something else to do, like get her breakfast. She snuffed at the grass for a moment hoping the stranger hadn't seen her appalling display however, she would not turn her back on him until she knew of his intentions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 am
Quote:
He hadn't heard her flying in to land, too lost in his thoughts. It was the dull thud that pulled his mind from what ever had carried it so very far away that he started to look around the clearing, turning carefully. His sweep of vision passed over the winged mare swiftly his heart giving that small drop it usually does when you realize you were all alone.. well he was all alone except for a mare.... Mare?

Another sweeping look, had he had to shake the forelock from his face to make certain he's seen what he had. Sure enough, there she was, looking quite undisturbed and gathering her own meal. A small smile formed but some him there was a nagging feeling he'd met her before.. some where.. or else he'd finally lost it and toppled into the same madness his sister haven teased him about. "Good evening.." Well.. either way he figured to say nothing would have been rude. His voice was deep, warm and thick with a honeyed sort of friendly tone.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah was quite happy with not toppling over completely at least, she tucked her wings into her body and ruffled them momentarily and looked up again from the grass. Her ears danced on her head, darting forward feeling alert, she wondered why such a light colored stallion would be out alone at this time, he stuck out like a two-leggers sore thumb.

She did not expect him to speak most would just walk away if they didn't like her company, his voice was not like any she'd heard before,it had the potential sound of kindness but could easily belong to the wicked. Upon hearing the greeting she lifted her head and returned it with another,"good evening."
She tried to speak in a voice where she could be heard but not too loudly unless she attracted unwanted attention.
She was always told to be polite around others, her real reason to go to the clearing was the read the stars alone but now she feared she'd be too shy to now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 am
Quote:
He offered the mare a friendly smile before looking to the sky. "It's a nice clear night.. the stars will shine brightly." He glanced back to her before lowering his head and gathering a little more food to chew as he thought. Still that thought nagged at his mind, like he'd seen her before. Pushing it aside, he took a step as he grazed along quietly, his fluffy deer like ears flicking around as he listened to the sounds around them.

He wondered why brought her out here to this clearing. Had she turned up to take advantage of the clear sky and watch the stars? He supposed it was logical a reason as any. After all, wasn't he out here for the same reasoning? And he seemed to clash against his surroundings even more than she did. At least with her dark wings she stood a chance to blend in from anything flying over head. Then again.. with the stray like pattering maybe she wouldn't..

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah nodded,"it is and I should hope so", she smiled back, now she could have a proper look but she tried to do this without staring, she thought she recognized his coloring but wasn't sure in the moonlight.

Zaniah watched him thinking, it reminded her of what both her granddaddies did,"are you lost?" She giggled, he looked lost in his own thoughts to her but it was never a bad thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 am
Quote:
"Hmm?? Oh no.. I'm not lost.. I live around here.." He lifted his head, his ears flicking a causing the rose to rustle slightly in his mane., the yellow ribbon attached to the hair pin fluttering lightly. "My grandmother has a herd not too far away.. It's slightly hidden.." He nodded some, matter of factly. "You? You live around here??" His head tilted off to the side slightly as he questioned her. It was once his question had faded into the night that he realized he hadn't given his name. "Pardon my lack of introduction." He gave a slightly sheepish look. "I'm Cadhlad, though you may call me cad.. it's a bit much to wrap your mouth around.. my full name that is."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 am
Yumitoko II
Zaniah's chronic giggle returned and she smiled,"Yes, I do in fact live close by here. Maybe my granddad has seen your herd", she had not always been allowed to go out much, and especially not without a protector.

"Cad, right okay. I shall remember that one in case I ever see you again", his sheepish look made her smile even more intensely, she must've looked mad,"my name is Zaniah…people call me, Zaniah?"

She ruffled her feathers,"'Cadhlad' isn't too much?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces