Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Community Christian Church

Back to Guilds

The Online Church & Bible Study 

Tags: Christian, Community, Jesus, Bible, Church 

Reply Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum
Guild Survey (Open for anyone at anytime to take)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 pm
I am putting up a temporary guild survey for members to participate in. Anyone who is a member of the guild may take the survey! It does not matter how long you have been a member smile

To take the survey, you may fill it out and post it here. Keep in mind that your answers will be public. If you prefer to keep it more private to where your answers are not shared with other guild members or those who aren't members and are viewing the forums - you may send your survey to my inbox by Private Message - these results will not be shared with other members.

Note: This survey is not mandatory - it is completely optional! You are free to skip over any questions you aren't sure how to answer or would rather not answer. To take the survey, you must be a guild member! I am handing out a survey to see how I can improve the guild. Please, be completely honest about your answers!

The Survey

1. On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the best; 10 being the worst), how happy are you with this guild's content?

2. How can this guild be improved?

3. Has the guild matched your expectations upon joining it? Why or why not?

4. What are your thoughts on games or contests such as Bible trivia, a themed avi contest, etc.?

5. Are there enough guild announcements sent out in a week? (Generally 1-2 are sent out per week).

6. Do you feel that this guild stands by it's rules and regulations? Why or why not?

7. In your opinion, what is the best part of this guild? What is the worst part of this guild?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 pm

1. I'd rate this guild overall an 9. The only reason I say this is that I feel like there could be more in the way of fellowship topic ideas.

2. How can this guild be improved.... I think that if we could have prayer buddies like in Ray's guild. Or like, online prayer groups. Each group can have a leader who leads the group in a topic that you decide. Like an online home group. I don't know, just a thought. I think also turning the prayer focus into its own thread each week would be great. Then we could offer up prayers. I mean, we could do that now, it just would make it, I don't know, messy? It'd just be an easy way for us to participate and practice praying perhaps. Oh that just made me think of another suggestion. Maybe if you wrote prayers about any topic you'd like, and then we could read it and pray along. Also, more fellowship threads would be great, like in the categories of music/tv/movies/books. That way we could just enter each of those threads and see what everyone else is interested in. When we have to create our own threads with a title about something we're interested in, it's hard to find other people who're interested in the same thing. but if we had a place to, join together, we could talk about each other's interests, not just one interest in its own thread. You know? Sorry, I know this was a lot to read and kind of confusing. I'll clarify if you need it smile

3. I would definitely use the chat space. I'd love to meet some of the other members. I've never IM'ed with Gaia Christian users before, I think it'd be a pleasant experience. I think we could all benefit from a place that would help us make more Christian friends.

4. It has exceeded my expectations. In the many other Christian guilds there are, only you and MiracleRayRay are active as captains. The others are kind of active, but not to the extent you two are. Having an active captain makes a world of difference I've noticed. You both are always thinking up new ideas to get members to be active, and I love that.

5. I would totally participate in those contests. I spend a lot more time on TekTek than I'd like to admit XD and the Bible contests would broaden our understanding of what the Word says. It's like killing two birds with one stone: doing something fun and educational at the same time.

6. The announcement rate is perfect. They're not often enough to be annoying, but just right to keep us coming back for more smile

7. I think so. As far as I know it has. I haven't seen anything alarming.

8. The best part of this guild is the church meetings. I also like the prayer focuses. It's good that you're reminding us to pray and read the Bible. I'm finding I'm developing better habits because of this guild. I'd say that the worst part of this guild is, well, nothing really. We're all here in God's name, and doing His work by praying for each other and being in fellowship. You have really stepped out in faith Aqua, with all the time and effort you put into making the church meetings, announcements, discussions, replies to users, and the other guild areas.

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

1. I'd rate this guild overall an 9. The only reason I say this is that I feel like there could be more in the way of fellowship topic ideas.

2. How can this guild be improved.... I think that if we could have prayer buddies like in Ray's guild. Or like, online prayer groups. Each group can have a leader who leads the group in a topic that you decide. Like an online home group. I don't know, just a thought. I think also turning the prayer focus into its own thread each week would be great. Then we could offer up prayers. I mean, we could do that now, it just would make it, I don't know, messy? It'd just be an easy way for us to participate and practice praying perhaps. Oh that just made me think of another suggestion. Maybe if you wrote prayers about any topic you'd like, and then we could read it and pray along. Also, more fellowship threads would be great, like in the categories of music/tv/movies/books. That way we could just enter each of those threads and see what everyone else is interested in. When we have to create our own threads with a title about something we're interested in, it's hard to find other people who're interested in the same thing. but if we had a place to, join together, we could talk about each other's interests, not just one interest in its own thread. You know? Sorry, I know this was a lot to read and kind of confusing. I'll clarify if you need it smile

3. I would definitely use the chat space. I'd love to meet some of the other members. I've never IM'ed with Gaia Christian users before, I think it'd be a pleasant experience. I think we could all benefit from a place that would help us make more Christian friends.

4. It has exceeded my expectations. In the many other Christian guilds there are, only you and MiracleRayRay are active as captains. The others are kind of active, but not to the extent you two are. Having an active captain makes a world of difference I've noticed. You both are always thinking up new ideas to get members to be active, and I love that.

5. I would totally participate in those contests. I spend a lot more time on TekTek than I'd like to admit XD and the Bible contests would broaden our understanding of what the Word says. It's like killing two birds with one stone: doing something fun and educational at the same time.

6. The announcement rate is perfect. They're not often enough to be annoying, but just right to keep us coming back for more smile

7. I think so. As far as I know it has. I haven't seen anything alarming.

8. The best part of this guild is the church meetings. I also like the prayer focuses. It's good that you're reminding us to pray and read the Bible. I'm finding I'm developing better habits because of this guild. I'd say that the worst part of this guild is, well, nothing really. We're all here in God's name, and doing His work by praying for each other and being in fellowship. You have really stepped out in faith Aqua, with all the time and effort you put into making the church meetings, announcements, discussions, replies to users, and the other guild areas.

First of all - thank you for taking the survey biggrin I do enjoy feedback and what each member thinks.

The prayer group idea would be interesting - although, I think I would have it so each prayer group leader could choose a topic for their group since if we had a prayer group and I was deciding the prayer focus each week I don't see too much of a difference in it. Unless you are thinking something totally different, such as a prayer group that prays for each other and they each could have their own thread. It could be good for building relationships. I suppose the only downfall I'm thinking of it is that if anyone has a prayer request - I would like everyone to be able to pray for those who need the prayer requests and that prayer groups may make things a tad more secluded in a sense. Although, if this isn't what you're thinking at all - I would enjoy to hear more about your prayer group ideas smile if we could find something that works well then we could put it all in place.

Recently, I was thinking of doing a Christian entertainment forum. I held back since I saw that in some guilds it wasn't as much of a hit as it was in other guilds. I would definitely be willing to try it since there have been a few entertainment topics already. I will look into it since it would be used then ^_^

Since we have one vote so far for a chatspace, so if we get more interest - perhaps I'll set that up. Unfortunately, I can only buy the chatspace from the guild captain's account and I don't want to be transfering gold from the mule to my account because I don't want to be accused of funneling or farming. It's 100,000g to open so I would need to pay for it out of my pocket, and because of that definitely want to be sure that it's being used smile I also think it'd be a good idea, though since when the guild is running slow and someone wants to chat then they can sit in the chatspace and wait for others to show up to chat to ^_^

Thanks smile I am glad to hear that this guild is exceeding your expectations. If you're interested in other Christian guilds, my friend, Garland-Green, is an active captain as well and an excellent captain, too. He is captain of The Bible if you wanna check it out ^_^

I spend a lot of time on tektek as well xD I may not be the best at it, but I love it so I'm sure there are others out there that enjoy it as well! Fun and educational is definitely good biggrin I agree! So I'll definitely consider putting those things into play soon.

I am glad to hear that it's helping you ^_^ that's the goal of this guild. If I can at least help one person to strengthen their relationship with God and continue growing then that's excellent!

Thanks again for taking the survey ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 am
1. On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the best; 10 being the worst), how happy are you with this guild's content?

I think the content could be interesting, but I am relatively new here and haven't spent a ton of time with the guild so I will refrain from getting too specific.

As with many guilds, more activity would help keep things lively. Perhaps some more varied activity in different areas, especially.

3. Would you be interested in the guild having it's own personal chat space? Would you use it?

I'm neutral on this. It sounds interesting, but I don't know that I would use it frequently - it would depend on what kind of activity level it gets.

4. Has the guild matched your expectations upon joining it? Why or why not?

Pretty much, yes. Again as with many guilds I wouldn't mind having a little bit more activity, but I understand that can't necessarily happy with every guild and a limited number of active members (and admittedly I haven't been very active, either, so I shouldn't complain). I would appreciate a little more activity from people in similar positions to mine, but I also suppose that I should get that ball rolling if I wanted that =P

5. What are your thoughts on games or contests such as Bible trivia, a themed avi contest, etc.?

I always think a little liveliness is a good thing ^_^

6. Are there enough guild announcements sent out in a week? (Generally 1-2 are sent out per week).

Yes, I think it is a good number.

7. Do you feel that this guild stands by it's rules and regulations? Why or why not?

I'll admit I haven't spent an awful lot of time with the rules and regulations, but I haven't noticed anything off as of yet.

8. In your opinion, what is the best part of this guild? What is the worst part of this guild?

Can I abstain here, too? Haha. I just haven't spent enough time around the guild to form an opinion ^^;;  

Keakealani

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am
Aquatic_blue

First of all - thank you for taking the survey biggrin I do enjoy feedback and what each member thinks.

The prayer group idea would be interesting - although, I think I would have it so each prayer group leader could choose a topic for their group since if we had a prayer group and I was deciding the prayer focus each week I don't see too much of a difference in it. Unless you are thinking something totally different, such as a prayer group that prays for each other and they each could have their own thread. It could be good for building relationships. I suppose the only downfall I'm thinking of it is that if anyone has a prayer request - I would like everyone to be able to pray for those who need the prayer requests and that prayer groups may make things a tad more secluded in a sense. Although, if this isn't what you're thinking at all - I would enjoy to hear more about your prayer group ideas smile if we could find something that works well then we could put it all in place.

Recently, I was thinking of doing a Christian entertainment forum. I held back since I saw that in some guilds it wasn't as much of a hit as it was in other guilds. I would definitely be willing to try it since there have been a few entertainment topics already. I will look into it since it would be used then ^_^

Since we have one vote so far for a chatspace, so if we get more interest - perhaps I'll set that up. Unfortunately, I can only buy the chatspace from the guild captain's account and I don't want to be transfering gold from the mule to my account because I don't want to be accused of funneling or farming. It's 100,000g to open so I would need to pay for it out of my pocket, and because of that definitely want to be sure that it's being used smile I also think it'd be a good idea, though since when the guild is running slow and someone wants to chat then they can sit in the chatspace and wait for others to show up to chat to ^_^

Thanks smile I am glad to hear that this guild is exceeding your expectations. If you're interested in other Christian guilds, my friend, Garland-Green, is an active captain as well and an excellent captain, too. He is captain of The Bible if you wanna check it out ^_^

I spend a lot of time on tektek as well xD I may not be the best at it, but I love it so I'm sure there are others out there that enjoy it as well! Fun and educational is definitely good biggrin I agree! So I'll definitely consider putting those things into play soon.

I am glad to hear that it's helping you ^_^ that's the goal of this guild. If I can at least help one person to strengthen their relationship with God and continue growing then that's excellent!

I didn't really think about it becoming too exclusive, that is an excellent point. I think you could still do both though, maybe have a subforum for strictly prayer requests for users to post threads asking for prayer, and then have another subforum for prayer groups.

One thing I woke up this morning thinking, was discussions. I don't really want to put so much strain on you because I know how much you're already doing for this guild and I appreciate it so much. Anyways, I thought maybe once a week, you could ask us to read a Bible story, and then you could tell us your interpretation of it, and ask us to discuss what our interpretation is? And what it tells us?

I did notice that too, how inactive the entertainment forums are. That's why I was thinking of ways to spicen it up..like having a group discussion about our interests in one category or another. It seems to kind of work in my guild. The gaming and tv categories are the most popular.

You know what? I have an extra 100k that I'm not using. I'm gonna go donate it now, so that way if it ends up not being active, it's on my shoulders, not yours smile

I also added that guild. Thanks for the reference!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x
Aquatic_blue

I didn't really think about it becoming too exclusive, that is an excellent point. I think you could still do both though, maybe have a subforum for strictly prayer requests for users to post threads asking for prayer, and then have another subforum for prayer groups.

One thing I woke up this morning thinking, was discussions. I don't really want to put so much strain on you because I know how much you're already doing for this guild and I appreciate it so much. Anyways, I thought maybe once a week, you could ask us to read a Bible story, and then you could tell us your interpretation of it, and ask us to discuss what our interpretation is? And what it tells us?

I did notice that too, how inactive the entertainment forums are. That's why I was thinking of ways to spicen it up..like having a group discussion about our interests in one category or another. It seems to kind of work in my guild. The gaming and tv categories are the most popular.

You know what? I have an extra 100k that I'm not using. I'm gonna go donate it now, so that way if it ends up not being active, it's on my shoulders, not yours smile

I also added that guild. Thanks for the reference!

Hmm...I'll try and think of a way to put the prayer groups up. For the moment we have a prayer request thread where anyone can post their prayer request. On top of that I could do prayer groups. I suppose I'm not sure of the point of prayer groups unless there are a ton of prayer requests. I'll definitely think about it more, though. I think if I did prayer groups, I'd put the thread in the prayer sub-forum. I don't like having too many sub-forums because it becomes overwhelming after a point. Since sub-forums can't be deleted, it's even more of a pain. So I try to reduce the number of sub-forums I have and not create too many.

We could do something like that - like...you mean I pick a story out of the Bible and give the verses, add my interpretation onto my post and then once everyone else reads it - they mention what stuck out to them in that story the most? What they truly got out of it? If that's the case - it sounds like a useful, more interactive type of Bible reading exercise smile

A group discussion would be useful as far as interests are concerned, or a general thread in the sub-forum. That'd make sense to get it started ^_^

I'm sorry to say that donating funds to the donation box are only able to be used for sub-forum purchases and guild announcements >_< those funds also can't be taken out of the donations - they stay in there unless used for sub-forum purchases or guild announcements. That is why I have created the Guild Mule so that we can raise donations that can go towards possible prizes if certain contests or games are placed up. Although, I'd have to buy the chatspace from my account anyway because it can't be done on the vice captain account that I put the guild mule on. I'll match the 100k, though, and pay for it from my funds. I have enough so no worries. biggrin

You're welcome ^_^ Garland's guild is a good one smile he's a knowledgeable person.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Keakealani

I think the content could be interesting, but I am relatively new here and haven't spent a ton of time with the guild so I will refrain from getting too specific.

As with many guilds, more activity would help keep things lively. Perhaps some more varied activity in different areas, especially.

3. Would you be interested in the guild having it's own personal chat space? Would you use it?

I'm neutral on this. It sounds interesting, but I don't know that I would use it frequently - it would depend on what kind of activity level it gets.

Pretty much, yes. Again as with many guilds I wouldn't mind having a little bit more activity, but I understand that can't necessarily happy with every guild and a limited number of active members (and admittedly I haven't been very active, either, so I shouldn't complain). I would appreciate a little more activity from people in similar positions to mine, but I also suppose that I should get that ball rolling if I wanted that =P

5. What are your thoughts on games or contests such as Bible trivia, a themed avi contest, etc.?

I always think a little liveliness is a good thing ^_^

6. Are there enough guild announcements sent out in a week? (Generally 1-2 are sent out per week).

Yes, I think it is a good number.

7. Do you feel that this guild stands by it's rules and regulations? Why or why not?

I'll admit I haven't spent an awful lot of time with the rules and regulations, but I haven't noticed anything off as of yet.

8. In your opinion, what is the best part of this guild? What is the worst part of this guild?

Can I abstain here, too? Haha. I just haven't spent enough time around the guild to form an opinion ^^;;

Thank you for completing the survey to the best of your ability smile

It's okay to skip over questions and not answering ones you don't want to smile just give a shout here if the thread is still open if you would like to re-answer the questions(it will be until the end of the month) or give a shout in the suggestions/ideas sub-forum if you think of anything you'd be interested in seeing happen in this guild =] that sub-forum will always be open.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm
10. I actually enjoy reading the guild's announcements, and would copy and paste things that I find useful into a word file.

The guild's already doing great, but it wouldn't hurt to have more fellowship.

I've never been a regular visitor to any particular thread, but I'll make a commitment if one was created.

Yes. I've only joined recently, but the past several announcements were all very interesting and gave me something to think about.

Sounds fantastic! The more interactive the guild, the better.

Yes, its more active than any other guild that I've joined. You're doing a great job.

Mmn. I don't have enough experience to have a say on this.

Best part is probably the discussion topics. I haven't seen anything here that can be considered bad.  

Celestial White Tigress

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 pm
Aquatic_blue

Hmm...I'll try and think of a way to put the prayer groups up. For the moment we have a prayer request thread where anyone can post their prayer request. On top of that I could do prayer groups. I suppose I'm not sure of the point of prayer groups unless there are a ton of prayer requests. I'll definitely think about it more, though. I think if I did prayer groups, I'd put the thread in the prayer sub-forum. I don't like having too many sub-forums because it becomes overwhelming after a point. Since sub-forums can't be deleted, it's even more of a pain. So I try to reduce the number of sub-forums I have and not create too many.

We could do something like that - like...you mean I pick a story out of the Bible and give the verses, add my interpretation onto my post and then once everyone else reads it - they mention what stuck out to them in that story the most? What they truly got out of it? If that's the case - it sounds like a useful, more interactive type of Bible reading exercise smile

A group discussion would be useful as far as interests are concerned, or a general thread in the sub-forum. That'd make sense to get it started ^_^

I'm sorry to say that donating funds to the donation box are only able to be used for sub-forum purchases and guild announcements >_< those funds also can't be taken out of the donations - they stay in there unless used for sub-forum purchases or guild announcements. That is why I have created the Guild Mule so that we can raise donations that can go towards possible prizes if certain contests or games are placed up. Although, I'd have to buy the chatspace from my account anyway because it can't be done on the vice captain account that I put the guild mule on. I'll match the 100k, though, and pay for it from my funds. I have enough so no worries. biggrin

You're welcome ^_^ Garland's guild is a good one smile he's a knowledgeable person.

I know how you feel about having too many thread. I'm really OCD about being neat and organized. so that makes sense smile Maybe if you just made a thread in the 'Prayer Request' subforum, you could write that it's okay for us to create threads for prayer groups.

Well I was thinking you could just give the verse name and chapter for us to read (Like, hey guys, read John 2:3-14. or something) that way you wouldn't have to type it all out. Out of everything you do, I can imagine that would be the most annoying. It is nice though, that you provide verses for us. I do enjoy reading them. Sometimes I want to read my Bible, but I just have no idea where to start. But then again, that goes back to the reading plan online.........

I already donated the 100k, so please don't use your own money. The guild funds can be used to purchase the chat space. One of my members in my guild donated 200k, and I bought a chat space with that. Though in the future, I will donate to the mule. God called us to tithe (I'm sure you already know that), and I don't think Gaia gold is much different.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am
Celestial White Tigress
10. I actually enjoy reading the guild's announcements, and would copy and paste things that I find useful into a word file.

The guild's already doing great, but it wouldn't hurt to have more fellowship.

I've never been a regular visitor to any particular thread, but I'll make a commitment if one was created.

Yes. I've only joined recently, but the past several announcements were all very interesting and gave me something to think about.

Sounds fantastic! The more interactive the guild, the better.

Yes, its more active than any other guild that I've joined. You're doing a great job.

Mmn. I don't have enough experience to have a say on this.

Best part is probably the discussion topics. I haven't seen anything here that can be considered bad.

We currently have a one regular thread that I can think of at the moment and it's our Fellowship thread in the Fellowship forum, which can be found here.

There's not a lot of people that post on it regularly, but it is meant to be a regular chatting thread. The entire sub-forum is for that purpose, too. If you can think of any type of fellowship thread you'd like to see you can suggest one, or create a thread of your own as long as it follows the guild rules smile

Thanks for completing the survey ^_^ I appreciate it!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 am
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x
Aquatic_blue

I know how you feel about having too many thread. I'm really OCD about being neat and organized. so that makes sense smile Maybe if you just made a thread in the 'Prayer Request' subforum, you could write that it's okay for us to create threads for prayer groups.

Well I was thinking you could just give the verse name and chapter for us to read (Like, hey guys, read John 2:3-14. or something) that way you wouldn't have to type it all out. Out of everything you do, I can imagine that would be the most annoying. It is nice though, that you provide verses for us. I do enjoy reading them. Sometimes I want to read my Bible, but I just have no idea where to start. But then again, that goes back to the reading plan online.........

I already donated the 100k, so please don't use your own money. The guild funds can be used to purchase the chat space. One of my members in my guild donated 200k, and I bought a chat space with that. Though in the future, I will donate to the mule. God called us to tithe (I'm sure you already know that), and I don't think Gaia gold is much different.

If I made prayer groups, that's most definitely how I'd probably do it 3nodding in order to keep the groups under the prayer sub-forum and all of that smile

Of course ^_^ I'm sure I could implement something like that in the near future biggrin it'd be a good way to keep people actively involved. I'm sure I could find a topic considering The Holy Bible is a large book ^_^ and it can be short passages at a time. I think it'd be fun, too!

Okay, then I will definitely try and purchase the chat space here in a moment and if the guild funds work then that'd be absolutely lovely and if they don't then oh well, that's alright, too since it's not like 100k can't be replaced. One day of going to the limit on grabbing tanks will replace it quickly smile

Tithing is good as long as the person wants to do it and feel they are putting their funds towards a cause they believe is a good one. Although, it's totally optional 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:47 pm
1. I give it a 4. the content is great and i feel welcomed here in this guild.
2. I like everything how it is.
3. That would be cool to have that and i would definitely use it=]
4. Yes it has but i thought there would be more like bible study stuff
5. Love it!
6. I think its good how you spaced it out
7. I do idk how to explain it other than everything is pure if that makes sense
8. I love the bible studies that you guys have they are thought through really
well and are great. I cant think of any bad things  

Ifunnyaddict

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 am
Ifunnyaddict
1. I give it a 4. the content is great and i feel welcomed here in this guild.
2. I like everything how it is.
3. That would be cool to have that and i would definitely use it=]
4. Yes it has but i thought there would be more like bible study stuff
5. Love it!
6. I think its good how you spaced it out
7. I do idk how to explain it other than everything is pure if that makes sense
8. I love the bible studies that you guys have they are thought through really
well and are great. I cant think of any bad things

Thank you for responding to the survey 3nodding I appreciate it.

We do currently have the guild chatspace up. If you look on the home page and then click "join chat" and we have a chat attendance forum so you can post that you are online here since you mentioned you'd be interested in using it 3nodding

I try my best to come up with more Bible content and I will continue to do so. Keep an eye out in the Bible Study sub-forum and of course the church meetings. If you have an idea of any type of Bible topic you would like to hear about feel free to go to the Suggestions/Ideas Sub-forum, or send a PM. If you have questions about any type of topic concerning Christianity (what is right, wrong, or something else feel free to post in the Questions & Answers Sub-forum!). If you need advice, feel free to post in the Christian Advice Sub-forum! Hopefully within time we will have more Bible topics to offer 3nodding  
Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games