[PRP] I Suppose We're Family Now? [Sauda x Sayen]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 am
User ImageSauda'paka was having a marvelous morning so far. She had slipped out of bed without being noticed, a much applauded accomplishment that she had, until today, had yet to successfully do. Breakfast was pleasant, she hadn't gotten lost, and most of all, somehow she had not ran into Kamawi all morning! It was now nearing noon and she could say, she was feeling rather refreshed.

It wasn't that she didn't like Mawi. In fact, she could actually tolerate him now, which is somewhat of a feat considering just a bare utter of a word sent her into annoyance. And she couldn't say she broke out in hives whenever they're together. Why, if she were in an even better mood, she could venture as far as saying she somewhat enjoyed his company. Sometimes. But, as it was, she simply wanted a carefree day and being around Mawi, who made her crazy, irritated, confused, and happy, was not going to help her achieve that day.

Letting out a lustful yawn, Sauda decided that the outdoors seemed rather ideal; being inside too long made her crave the fresh, crisp air of the jungle-- a term she was slowly getting used to saying, nonetheless thinking. Having grown up rather sheltered in a small den in the middle of the rogue lands, Sauda'paka wasn't introduce prior to things like jungles, gorilla's, and temples. It wasn't until the strange leopard that she knew of the words jungles and temples and even gorilla was an alien term to her until Kamawi.

Smiling at a few cubs that darted by, she trotted down the worn, weathered steps of the ruins, green eyes taking in the land as she breathed in the clean air. Her mood soared at the clear weather, a smile gracing her expression. Maybe, just maybe, she could give The Arrogant One(a term she had deemed for Mawi) a wreath of flowers. Maybe.

Andranis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
OH GOD I AM SO SORRY gonk I had to punt my muse... And then just as it started, my computer froze while I had this tab open, and I had to hard-reboot... To find Firefox had pretty much closed EVERYTHING and wouldn't let me restore my prior session gonk

User Image Sauda wasn't the only one out and about today. Sayen had spent her morning not wandering aimlessly, but checking on things. The colony was starting to blossom - Cubs were running around, the products of two newer members. Colorful, like little flowers... It was simply wonderful to the brown-hued leopardess.

White-tipped paws found footing everywhere she stepped, this time on the trunk of a fallen tree. The mighty giant had been brought down simply by a combination of age and a bad storm. It was now home to millions of insects and grubs, something some of the cubs delighted in toying with. She swore she'd seen a couple of them EAT the things...

Dark ears flicked as she heard, just barely, the paws of another. She paused, scanning the path below before she spotted who it was. The dark leopardess her brother had brought home... A smile spread across Sayen's face. "Hello! I'm afraid I forgot your name... But I do remember your face!" She started to carefully pick her way down from her high perch. "My brother brought you home with him, didn't he?" With a hard thud, the striped cat finally made it to the floor of the jungle.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

Sauda'paka was enjoying her walk very much. The weather was nice, the breeze was gentle; there wasn't a thing that could make her mood go south!

And so, when the leopardess approached her, she blinked. She stood there, staring, as she processed the words. 'My brother'? she thought in confusion, peering at her. Was she the sister of Bara? Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the other's coat. No, they looked nothing alike. In fact, her stripes nearly looked similar to, "The Arrogant One," she muttered, ears flattening at the thought. Just because she was making peace with her mate didn't mean she wanted to think about him just yet.

Suddenly, realizing she had muttered his nickname she deemed him aloud, Sauda gasped, eyes widening. This was her chief's sister, the chieftess. She shook her head. "Sorry, sorry. It's just a little... game I play with him.... One-sidedly." she explained lamely before smiling.

"Oh, not to worry! I don't quite remember you're name, either. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting face to face. Shame on him for not introducing me to his sister or vice versa." A scowl momentarily graced her face before she once more shook her head to rid the thoughts. "I'm Sauda'paka. But, please, call me Sauda, ma'am." She believed ma'am was the right term. Or should she have called her Chieftess? Her highness? Oh, this temple and their terms. she thought dryly. However, after a quick glance at her new home, she felt herself turn to mush. This place was beautiful. A little term learning was a small price to pay.

Andranis
PFFT NO WORRIES! 8'}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
And there I go on the 'long time before I reply' thing gonk

The brown leopardess' ears pricked as her mouth opened and eyes widened in surprise, before she closed her eyes with a grin and a laugh. "Oh, it's quite alright! I think I'd worry if you came in with, as our father put it, 'the traitor'!" She personally didn't mind that Mkorogo had fallen in love with a lioness. If anything, she was happy - It had inadvertently given the colony a chance to change from their father's ways and allow it to start growing again. "Besides, even I think Kamawi is a bit on the arrogant side." She covered her mouth with a paw, giggling. "I think it's from being Father's favorite son!"

Sayen's ears pricked again as she continued to smile. "It IS good to meet you, Sauda! I am Sayen." Their parents had never been clear on who was older, her or Mawi, only that Mkorogo was the first born. And look at how that had turned out... "Are you settling in well amid the ruins and jungle? I know it can be a shock for leopards coming in off the savannahs..."

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

Sauda winced at the expression, quite ready to be berated for the insult against her brother. And who could blame her? If someone were to mouth off about her own brothers, especially a stranger, she would surely give them an earful. Even if the accusations were true. When she opened her mouth to apologize once more, she blinked at the sudden laugh. She smiled hesitantly back, unsure of how to react. "The traitor, ma'am?" she asked, quite confused. She was relieved that Kamawi wasn't deemed the title. Despite all his infuriating traits, she had a firm belief that her mate wasn't a traitor. My mate? she thought gloomily, wanting to slouch. When had she began to acknowledge him as such?

She couldn't help but grin at the agreement. Sauda wasn't the only one to think so! Sitting down, she tilted her head to the side. "Nice to meet you, erm, Sayen?" the leopardess tried out the name, grinning when she got it right the first time. She was getting the hang of the pronunciation of new words and names; why, she only learned a near term every day!

At the mentions of the savanna, Sauda blinked, before sorting through her emotions. It was quite a shock, the change so different but... It was a well needed changed. Pushing away the thoughts of her brothers, she nodded towards the chieftess. "The jungles and ruins are very majestic. I can't seem to get over my awe of them. I was told of this place by another leopard and decided to set out for it myself. It... took a while," she frowned at the memories of getting lost. "But I finally made it, as you can see."

Andranis
Take you time. 8'D I have a bazillion other rps to respond to, still. = u =

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Look, personal record 8D

NOW she hesitated. "Well... Mawi and I have another brother, Mkorogo. Technically HE'S the oldest and would have inherited the throne when our father eventually either died or stepped down..." Likely die, considering he'd taken the throne himself in a coup. "But then not only did Mkorogo run off... He fell in love with a lioness." She waved her paw. "Personally, I don't mind! And anyway, he DID still leave a mark or two in the colony." Some of her own cubs definitely bore relation to Mkorogo, and he'd left his OWN litter. It was now just a matter of him tying up loose ends and leaving. Sayen didn't want him to be here if and when Lakshmana returned.

The striped leopardess looked up at the trees towering high above them. "It IS a wonderful place to be. I've spent my whole life here, and I still find new things hiding in little places, either in the trees, in the undergrowth, or even in the ruins..." She smiled a gentle, pleasant smile. "Even born and raised here, I'm always in awe myself. Now and then you find one of these towering giants, laying where they fell... And you have to wonder, how long did it stand there before it died? How much has the world changed since it was but a tree sprout peeking out of the undergrowth of the jungle...?"

She looked back to Sauda, still smiling. "And if you ever are in a position again where you're in the plains of the east, and you need to come west to the jungle, just follow the setting of the sun and the moon until you get here."

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Sauda blinked; there was another one of them? Sitting down, she cocked her head to the side, listening intently to the retelling of her mate's past. Hearing the story, her ears slowly flattened, a frown grasping her expression. "If I may speak freely, ma'am," she began, ducking her head politely and nervously studying the leopardess. It was her older brother in discussion. Traitor, but kin nonetheless, and Sauda much rather befriend her new sister. "I can't quite understand why he would shuck responsibilities and let the duty fall upon his younger siblings. And, to leave his own children behind? Appalling," Frowning, she finally focused on Sayen again before mossy eyes widened drastically. Of course, she meant to speak her mind, but it had seemed, once again, that her tongue ran away without a lick of sense.

"I do beg your pardon... I don't mean any offense. I had two brothers of my own. I suppose I've been quite spoiled and pampered by the two, which is why I can't imagine them ever abandoning me," she excused, bashfully glancing downwards at the dirt between them in embarrassment.

The dark leopardess stared in awe as Sayen spoke of the forest, looking around herself at the ruins and foliage with a light smile. Making a mental note to search out these towering giants, she grinned widely. "It is a mystical place. So full of life and mystery! And it's rather well hidden, if I may add," she replied happily, feeling even more so proud of her new home.

A small, sheepish laugh escaped the consort. "I... well, I was informed of this by a traveling leopard, a time ago. It seemed I couldn't keep the setting sun in front of me, at the time. I finally happened upon Bara and Kamawi, who brought me here."

Andranis
QAQ I'M SORRY FOR DELAYED RESPONSE.

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces