Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales of Youkai Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a small rp guild about characters in Youkai Academy. This guild is based on Rosa-Vam, but has none of the original characters in it. 

Tags: Rosario + Vampire, Roleplay, Romance, Monsters, High School 

Reply School Grounds: Events
Welcoming Ceremony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[1]"Why is everything so boring?..."
[2]"You know, you really shouldn't piss me off..."

User Image
"Hm?" Now this was different; no one's ever stood up to her in that way before. She was taken aback as she could see how hurt the girl felt. "U-... c'mon, I didn't mean it like that..." she said in an attempt of recovery. "Look,... I didn't really mean to hurt your feelings like that, so... how do I say this..." Dammit! I haven't had to apologize to anyone in years! Crap! "I'm... s...so...sorreeee," she finished, struggling with the pathetic apology. She wasn't used to apologizing because she had been able to do whatever she wanted when she found out about her immense strength, losing all care for what others thought of her. Now that she was given this second chance, she found it hard to go back to being the kindhearted girl that she used to be.User Image At this moment she still looked somewhat agitated, but now it was only at herself and not at the girl as she turned away with her arms crossed, pouting and growling in frustration. She didn't want to talk anymore; whatever she said to anyone these days was always either rude or cocky.

"...If I had sweets then I guess it wouldn't be so boring."[1]
"...but if you do piss me off, then you better watch out!"[2]

User Image

Shifting Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
Suzuka Hiroshima
Suzu, Zuka
Human/Sophmore

Suzuka heard the girl and looked at her when she started to tell her she didn't mean it like that. Blinking as she watched her for a moment she gave her a smile for the apology. "All is forgiven" she smiled a little more before she noticed the girl seemed upset. She didn't mean for that to happen. With a sigh she turned and looked away. This wasn't her greatest moment but it was better then anything she had gotten before. She looked back up at Mizuharu before she looked at Ren then the others around her. Would she fit in at this school? She wasn't sure but she sure hoped so, everyone seemed friendly for the most part.
((Out Of Candy: ))

Captain Taka

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"If you try to hurt my friends..."

Mizuharu smiled down at all the new students. Not all of them had shouted back at him with excitement, but he was glad that at least a good amount of them had.

"Alright! So to introduce myself, I'm Mizuharu Shimo of the Junior class, and I hope that all of us can learn to get along and coexist peacefully. Now, the way this is all going to go down in a couple minutes is that us upperclassmen who chose to volunteer to help you guys out will each stand at certain intervals in front of the stage. I want all of you new students to form a couple of single file lines to the upperclassmen. When one of us gets to you, we'll give you a welcome pin like this one," he explained while holding up an example of one of the welcoming pins, "as well as some words of encouragement and welcome or personal advice that I suggest you at least take into consideration for a great year! Now, as soon as the lights turn on, we'll be executing this plan, so keep it in mind, but first we're going to have all the other volunteers come up on stage and introduce themselves to you so you know who all you should be looking to when the lights come one!"

With that, Mizuharu then looked down at all his friends from last year that were standing by the stage. "You guys ready? Come on up!" he rallied to them.

"...I'll deal with you personally!"

Levi the Grandmaster
Raine the Planar Guardian
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi
Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
Ren Nagasaki
Ren, Fae
Merfly/Low A-Class/Sophmore

Ren was just sitting there listening to Mizuharu and just loving that fact of being close to him. Listening to him as he instructed the underclassmen on how things were going to work. About the pin and other such things she smiled lightly. When he said that the upperclassmen would be introducing themselves, she swallowed a little. It made her a little nervous but she could manage. It's not like she was talking to Mizuharu or anything like that. When he asked if they were ready she nodded lightly as she got up on stage, going to the microphone. Clearing her throat before she spoke "My name is Ren Nagasaki, I am a sophomore. See you when the lights come on." she smiled kindly before she went back to her spot.

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 pm
. S . H .I .R.O.Y.A.S.H.A . G . I. T . S . U .N. E.

xxx

User Image

|| Familiar:Asmira ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade noticed Ren get up and introduce herself and took out her headphones. Jade picked up on the way she payed attention to Mizuharu and smiled knowing all to well what that meant. All of a sudden an inner pulsation hits her causing her to falter slightly. Her eyes become glazed as she walks up to the mic and spoke. Her voice was different: confident, strong, awe inspiring, commanding respect, and even a little fear. .(think inner moka) ..

" I'm Shiroyasha Gitsune a member of the Discipline Squad and a senior. Other than this ceremony and any classes we might take together, you better hope you won't see me. I won't tolerate blatant violations of the Academy rules, pranks, or hazing(looking at the upperclassmen who snickered) and will punish you severely, so its best you stay out of trouble. Just do what you're supposed to and we'll be fine. She let four of her tails appear for a moment causing some of the students who could see in the dim room to shrink back as a shadow with red eyes, nine tails, and a fox-like grin could slightly be seen outlined behind her. Her little introduction was mainly for the students who weren't paying attention and being disruptive,but she was being very serious.As Jade went back to her seat she caught the scent of a human again and scanned the crowd for its source as her tails vanished and her eyes returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm
As soon as Ren walked up to the microphone, there seemed to have been a shift amongst the students in the crowd, namely amongst the males. When she finished and smiled, many of the boys seemed to go crazy, cheering and clapping and whistling for her due to how pretty she was. However, when the proud Disciplinary Committee member walked onto the stage, everything seemed to go quiet very fast. As she spoke, many students had different reasons for why they were quiet and listened. Some of them admired her graceful form, some of them could sense the power that practically radiated from her and listened out of fear, and some were envious of her great beauty and confidence. When she gave her warning, the entire gym was silent in awe and fear, as well as great respect. No one even made a comment about the tails that had popped out from her backside out of pure fear of what she might do to them if they did.
Levi the Grandmaster
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi
Yokai Yakuza

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Yoshiko Yamanashi
Yoshi, Shimmer, Glimmer
Alicorn/S-Class/Senior
User Image

User ImageUser ImageYoshiko sighed lightly, listening to the crowd as they seemed to cheer at Ren and then Gitsune. Seeing and hearing the warnings she shook her head. Guess it was her turn. Walking up the middle aisle of the chairs, she could hear the whispers, then the call outs. Her hair caught the light she glistened, shimmered and sparkled. Stepping on the stage she looked out at the crowd "My name is Yoshiko Yamanashi. I'm a senior here. I'm willing to answer your questions and guide you where you need to go for classes. But do not ask me out. The answer will always be the same. No!" she sighed as she stepped away from the microphone.

((Out Of Candy: Sorry I was sick.))

Captain Taka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 am
When Yoshiko walked onto the stage, it was even more silent than before, if that was even possible. The gym then erupted with cheers and whistles as nearly all the students that were sitting in the chairs were captivated by the girl's beauty and elegance, and it wasn't just limited to the boys. Even the girls couldn't help but fall in love with her beauty and sigh over her.
Levi the Grandmaster
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi
Yokai Yakuza

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Levi the Grandmaster
Vice Captain

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:52 pm
Tsubasa "I want to feel..."

User Image Tsubasa walked up to the mic and began to speak. "Hello new students! I'm Tsubasa, and I would like to get along with everyone! I'm a sophomore and a writer in the newspaper club! Lets have the best school year!" He yelled with a fist pump in the air with his blood red arm, it was sure to turn heads along with his strange clothing. His golem Yuu fluttered about and finally landed on tsubasas head before he went back to where Mizuharu was. "Did I do it well?"
He whispered to mizu quietly.

"The weight of just ONE human life..."

Captain Taka

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

"Hm, I think you would've been more successful if you had worn your uniform today as required by the school board," Mizuharu told him, not sugar coating his thoughts in the slightest. "Either way, I hope they at least take some interest in the club after you pretty much just advertised it to them, and I hope they don't get the wrong idea about it because of your attire..."

Mizuharu then looked over at Riku. "It's your turn Riku, you ready to go introduce yourself to the new students?" he asked him, taking into account that Riku was the only one of the volunteers that hasn't introduced himself yet.

Levi the Grandmaster

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:53 pm
(I apologize if It's not pretty. I'll make decorative posts when I can :] )

"Why'ssss everyone ssso noisssy...?" Mariko hissed with a distasteful tone. Her nose wrinkled up to the smell of excitement and sweat. Since every single student were called together into one hall, it began to feel hot and muggy. The lamia didn't mind the heat, she just disliked how noisy and how close everyone was to her. The only one she could tolerate was Izumi, the young succubus. The green haired girl sat back in her chair as she sipped on a juice box slightly and fanned her face using her hand. "It's rather hot in here, isn't it Mariko?" She said as she nudged her senpai with her elbow.

Without even looking at her, the lamia rolled her snake like eyes and smirked. "The heat meansss nothing to me. You jusssst have to deal with it." She chuckled faintly as she leaned back in her chair, balancing the back two legs. "I would jussst leave, but apparently I'm ssstuck here until the ceremony'sss over..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:03 am

"Huh?" After Mizuharu had initially spoke towards Riku, he saw that he wasn't there anymore. "Jeez, where'd he go?" he asked the others quietly as he scratched the back of his head. He then noticed that all the other students could sense the disorganization so he decided to just go on without Riku in order to compensate for the confusion.

"Alright, now that everyone has introduced themselves, would the freshmen please prepare to line up for your greetings from us volunteers!" he said at the mic, waving his arm to the other volunteer upperclassmen. Just then then lights came back on and he walked off the stage to his designated position with a small box of welcome pins for the freshman students as was tradition of these ceremonies. Expecting the other volunteers to have followed suit, he stood there and waited for the freshmen to line up.

Levi the Grandmaster
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi
Yokai Yakuza
Cho-Cho Twain

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am
Captain Taka
Yay I can finally use this post!)
Levi the Grandmaster
Shifting Time
Angry anime lover 201
Kiro Nagashi

. J . A .D .E . G . I. T . S . U .N. E.

xxx

Senior || Familiar:Asmira ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quite the popular ' girl, Jade charms every new student she comes into contact with. She is quite lovely;causing many guys and girls to flock to her.She stood near the back of the hall, giving welcome pins and smiling warmly...

"Welcome to the Academy. " she cooed as she gave each "newbie" a pin. "Im so glad you chose to attend,my names Shiroyasha Accord. "

These words made boys hearts flutter, for never in their wildest dreams would they have imagined a beauty like Jade would be a student here. They dare not open their mouths to utter even a word of thanks all they did was smile,wink,and other assorted methods to get Jade to pay attention to them.There was just something about Jades eyes that pulled you into a dark abyss. The morning sun shone on her head making his hair shimmer like sapphires which caused one of the boys to faint at her feet. Jade was laughing to herself, while she helped the one who fainted, which made the others heart's pang with longing. Longing to kiss the sweet lips and taste the laugh which came from them.All in all Jade was having a better morning than she thought she would,even if she hadn't seen any other of her race.After running out of pins and shooing away the others Jade went to the vending machine to get a guava smoothy.She leaned on one of the walls,placed some earbuds in and shut herself off from the rest of the world..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 am
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Yoshiko Yamanashi
Yoshi, Shimmer, Glimmer
Alicorn/S-Type
User Image

User ImageUser ImageYoshiko looked at Mizuharu before she walked over to the box. Grabbing what she could without over-whelming her hands, she walked away to let students line up in front of her. As she gave each student a pin, she would give them a small smile. It still felt strange to her, to smile, but it seemed to make the younger ones happy. When she finished was almost relieved that none tried to make a bold, unneeded and unwanted pass at her. Then again as she turned she heard someone clear their throat behind her. Turning to look at one of the freshman looking very nervous, she stared. "Umm... Miss Yamanashi..." he started before he suddenly held a piece of paper out to her. She took it before she gave him a smile. That made him smile big before he turned and ran off toward his friends who seemed to congratulate him for his bravery.

Turning away again she shook her head lightly. Hearing a group of girls start to giggle and awe as she passed them. Saying things like 'What does she use for her hair?' and 'I wish I was as pretty as her' it was kind of annoying. Walking over to Mizuharu she looked at him for a moment. She had a deep respect for him seeing as he saved her life years before. She decided she needed to return the favor somehow, but with some of her power gone it made it hard. Shrugging off the thought, she pulled her book out and started to read again.

Captain Taka

Levi the Grandmaster

Yokai Yakua

Angry anime lover 201

Kiro Nagashi

Cho-Cho Twain

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shifting Time
Vice Captain

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image~User Image~User Image~User ImageUser Image

Ren Nagasaki
Ren, Fae
Merfly/Low A-Class/Sophmore
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageRen walked over behind Mizuharu, when she reached into the box, she felt her hand touch his lightly. It caused her to jump and pull away suddenly, blushing deeply. Biting her lip, she waited for his hand to be out of the box before she took several out. As the students lined up, she handed out the pins with a kind smile on her face. One boy stopped in front of her but didn't seem to move. When she looked around him to see if there was anyone else she didn't see anyone.

Blinking confused she looked at the boy again "Welcome to the Academy" she smiled genuinely at him. "You're so pretty." the boy said which caused Ren to look surprised and blush again. "W-why thank you..." she glanced at Mizuharu who she was standing on the other side of the box from. "I... I appreciate the compliment.." the boy smiles and took her hand "will you go out with me?" he asked. Her blushed deepened as she took her hand back holding it to herself "I-I don't even know you... I can't go out with someone I don't know." he looked a little hurt "I'm sorry." "No it's alright. It makes sense. So I'll try hard for us to get to know each other better." she gave him a sweet smile to make him happy before she watched him walk away. Her eyes trailed toward Mizuharu again, staring at him almost hoping that it made him notice her as more then just a friend.

Captain Taka

Levi the Grandmaster

Yokai Yakua

Angry anime lover 201

Kiro Nagashi

Cho-Cho Twain

School Grounds: Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items