Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales of Youkai Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a small rp guild about characters in Youkai Academy. This guild is based on Rosa-Vam, but has none of the original characters in it. 

Tags: Rosario + Vampire, Roleplay, Romance, Monsters, High School 

Reply School Grounds: Events
Welcoming Ceremony Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am
Like any other school, Youkai Academy has a Welcoming Ceremony for new students. In the Welcoming Ceremony, which takes place in the school's main gym, volunteer upperclassmen welcome the new students to the academy. The new students stand in a line for each upperclassmen and each receive a welcoming pin from the upperclassmen and maybe some encouraging words or advice. All new students are required to attend the ceremony, but not all upperclassmen that have attended the school the previous year that didn't volunteer for the ceremony are required to attend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you try to hurt my friends..."

Mizuharu walked into the gym after getting ready for the day ahead. He put his belongings down in the back area that is currently for all the volunteer upperclassmen to leave there things. He the got a pin that labelled him as an upperclassman and put it on the front of his uniform. As always, he stood at 5'11" and had a sucker in his mouth. He was pretty lax, and just loafed around the gym as he waited for the ceremony to begin. "I wonder if there will be any nice new students that want to coexist with the humans peacefully? I sure hope so, coexistence is key!" he said aloud to himself in the seemingly empty gym as he sat back laxly on the stage sideways with his leg dangling over the edge.

"...I'll deal with you personally!"

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Levi the Grandmaster
Vice Captain

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Tsubasa "I want to feel..."

User Image Tsubasa stumbled into the room with equipment to set up, and he saw his friend Mizuharu. "Oi! Mizu!" Tsubasa said as he walked over, put the equipment down and his golem yuu sat on his head. "How're you? i can't wait to see the others!" Tsubasa exclaimed as he sat down and looked gleefully at the empty stage.

"The weight of just ONE human life..."

Captain Taka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 am

"Yeah, I sure hope we get a lot of new students that are serious about coexisting peacefully with the humans like I am," Mizuharu said in response to Tsubasa's exclamation. He then took a big sigh and looked around the gym. "I sure hope this year goes well. You know, I heard that since there isn't going to be as many students attending the Academy this year as in previous years they're going to be pooling students of different grades into the same classroom." After making the statement, Mizuharu thought on it for a minute. He then continued by saying "I think it's a pretty good idea, this way we'll be able to be an even bigger influence on the underclassmen as their role models, and we'll be able to teach them more about coexistence."

Mizuharu then reached over and grabbed something from the stage and tossed it over to Tsubasa. "Here, catch!" he said to Tsubasa as he tossed the upperclassman pin that all returning students that volunteered to help out in the Welcoming Ceremony were required to wear. "Make sure you put that on before the new students get here, otherwise they won't know if you're an upperclassman or not," he said to him in a somewhat joking and possibly slightly mean and serious way, before turning around and growing quiet again. As he sat there without talking, the atmosphere seemed to get a little cold itself.

Levi the Grandmaster

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

Raine Amorie
Captain

Demonic Legion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Riku went on ahead of the underclassmen, reaching the gym before them to greet his fellow upperclassmen. Approaching both Tsubasa and Mizuharu, "Morning friends! Are you both ready for the new year? Not as many came on the bus this year but they all seemed to be getting along for the most part," Riku said rather cheerfully, his rather heated presence seemed to counteract the cold atmosphere.

Captain Taka

Levi the Grandmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:53 pm
Tsubasa "I want to feel..."

User Image "R...RIKU!!!" Tsubasa said as he caught the pin and put it on while running over to Riku. "It's been so long! The old gangs together again!" He said while smiling and shaking Rikus hand, stopping he set up a light and looked back. "Remember how we used to prank the upperclassmen last year?" He said while looking at mizuharu.

"The weight of just ONE human life..."

Captain Taka

Raine the Planar Guardian

Levi the Grandmaster
Vice Captain

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 pm

"Wasn't I one of the upperclassmen you played pranks on, seeing as I'm a Junior this year?" Mizuharu said a little coldly. "Come to think of it, I do remember a few things happening to me that were rather strange last year... So you guys were the ones doing all that!" he said as if he had just solved a big mystery. "Go ahead, you've been caught red-handed so just admit it," he said in a semi-crude joking way with a look of victory on his face.

Levi the Grandmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Riku smiled at his two friends as he shook Tsubasa's hand, "Hmmm I seem to have no memory of such pranks Mizu-Senpai," Riku coughed a bit then grinned. "On a more serious note, what's gonna happen with class arrangements? There wasn't as many students outside as normal," He was somewhat worried about this, though he didn't quite show it. He was used to the academy being a crowded, loud, yet fun place to be. Still, he had faith in the school board to figure things out and perhaps more students would simply be arriving late though he couldn't think of a reason why.

Captain Taka

Levi the Grandmaster

Raine Amorie
Captain

Demonic Legion

Kiro Nagashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm
Hiyuko Zimiko

As Hiyuko followed Seapgira to the welcoming ceremony, he felt that when she agreed to be his friend she became a whole other person. Not that there was anything wrong with the way she was now, just that she was more open and free with how she acted. Hey Seaphira, how come you were so shy at first and now you're all open and fun loving? I mean... not that their is anything wrong with either way you've acted... Hiyuko was not trying to sound intrusive, although he knew he must have come across that way with her. Umm.... You don't have to answer that if you don't want to... I was just wondering... He couldn't help but give a tiny chuckle while they walked. Seeing as he must seem like a lumbering giant to her, being that she was small. He thought of which to be kind of a cute feature, her being small yet her personality was huge.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 pm
Kiro Nagashi

Seaphira's face turned red once he said about how her personailty changed wich made her relize she was acting strange. She started pokeing her fingers again neversely as she said "So-sorry i-i Ju-just go-got caug-caught i-in th-the mo-moment" Seaphira looked up at him with those innoncent eyes with her ears back now. He was bigger then her but that didn't bother her, she's use to everyone around her being bigger then her.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Kiro Nagashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm
Angry anime lover 201

Hiyuko Zimiko

Hiyuko was surprised how quickly Seaphira could become shy, and he felt bad for pointing it out.
Seaphira, You have no reason to be nervous around me. Hiyuko and crouched down so he was eye-level with Seaphira so she knew he was serious and had put his hand on her shoulder as reassurance. Whenever you need me I'll be there, as I hope you'll learn soon. I'm here for my friends no matter what, mmk? Not that I really have any... Except you of course! Hiyuko poked Seaphira's nose playfully before spinning around until he stood straight up. Hiyuko had held out his hand for Seaphira to lead him to where he was supposed to go.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 pm
Kiro Nagashi

Seaphira jumped when he crouched down to eye level with her as he put his hand on her shoulder, she jumped but listend closely to what he said with her ears staying down, looking back into his eyes. "I-I actu-actuly her-here" She tilted her head to the side when he held out his hand makeing her think about takeing it but quickly shock her head from side to side. Every hand she's ever tried to reach for before has hit her, abused her or abonded her alltogether. She just pointed over to where a bunch of other students where, even though she understood what he said but was afraid to take his hand even just to lead him somewhere.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Captain Taka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm

"About that, I heard that since so few students are attending this year they're going to pool students of all grades into the same class." Mizuharu said in response to the question. "With this in mind, it's very likely that we'll all be in the same class." Mizuharu then noticed a pair of students walking into the gym for the Welcoming Ceremony. He saw a boy about his age whom he hadn't seen before, and a girl that looked about 9. He had heard of the girl before so he knew she was a returning student, but the boy seemed to be relying on her for directions, so Mizuharu figured that, regardless of his age, he must be a new student. Mizuharu excused himself from the others and walked over to the two. "Hey, Just to let you know, the Welcoming Ceremony doesn't start for another few minutes, but you're both free to hang out here in the gym until it starts up, okay?" He spoke professionally, yet kindly. When he finished speaking he turned and walked back to the stage to continue working on the final preparations for the ceremony.

Levi the Grandmaster
Kiro Nagashi
Angry anime lover 201

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Angry anime lover 201
Captain Taka

Hiyuko Zimiko

Hiyuko didn't understand why she shook her head, but he decided not to question why.... Everyone had their reasons not to accept such an unusual offer, but it was customary for his specific kind of race. Not taking offense by the small rejection, he instead smiled and gently patted her head. Well anyways, Thanks so much for your help Seaphira, I probably would have been lost if you hadn't help me. Hiyuko had been paying too much attention to Seaphira to notice the other boy who had spoken to them, that is until he had actually spoken. Oh, hey. Didn't see ya there. My name is Zimiko, Hiyuko Zimiko! The boy had quickly spoken and left as if he had lots of things to do in a short amount of time. Hiyuko hadn't noticed if he had told them his name so he was going to chase after him until he remembered Seaphira was still at his side. so he just called out instead. I hope we get to meet you again! With that Hiyuko turned back to Seaphira and he sat down right in the middle of the floor. This way he could look into Seaphira's eyes again. So, anyways.... I packed some Onigiri, Yakizakana, and Sashimi for the ride here, but I was kind of too nervous to eat any of it.... Would you like some? I managed to get my hands on some Mackerel to make the Sashimi and Yakizakana... Its gonna taste ok, I hope... I mean I've never really had any training but I think I can get by...

Kiro Nagashi

School Grounds: Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces