Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moshi Magic

Back to Guilds

A free-form RP guild for fantasy lovers! Make your own unique character and begin your story! 

Tags: Dragoon, Kitsune, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Mages, Humans, Beast Tamers, Magic 

Reply --- The Dragon Kingdom ---
- Dragon Kingdom Streets - Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-Kamki
Captain

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm
- Dragon Kingdom Streets -

----------

Endless cobblestone streets that lead to everywhere in the Kingdom.
Streetlights line the way and turn on at dusk and off at dawn, and like all other electricity, is run by magic. It is highly traveled at daytime and many guards stalk through the streets which do not take kindly to crime as you'll most likely be thrown into the jail underneath the castle.

----------

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Stone & Karzoh

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Everybody sing, like its the last song you will ever sing. Tell me do you feel the pressure?...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

A rather large dragon walked through the city streets in the day. He was a dark gray with a serious expression on his face, but yet a soft look. He was looking around calmly, just admiring this beautiful city he gets to call home. Stone hurry up dear, don't want to loose you so soon.. he said firmly but yet sweet, referring to his young owner. A girl with a strong peach almost red hair color was seen running behind the dragon, aiming to grab his tail. Im on it, I'm on it!!!!! she yelled a little annoyed as she jumped, begging to climb to the back of the dragon. It was obvious the girl could be a pain sometimes, but the dragon seemed to attached and used to this behavior.

Lets look around shall we? It's quite a lovely day and we don't want any trouble now do we... the large reptile said with a small chuckle as he glanced at Stone, her outfit was a little, exposed to the dragon's point of view. He glared at her as she just raised her shoulders and said. Hey it's not as bad as you think!! Just a little torn... she said crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned her back against his neck. He just rolled his red and smiled, remembering how identical she was being to her father.

Hours passed as Karzoh walked around the streets. Stone was bored as heck, many hours around the streets and sighed as she spoke. Ugh Karzoh lets fly somewhere more...alive!!! she said drowsy as she took a scale of the dragon and placed it on her mouth. It was an odd action of her, but she had the odd craving on chewing iron and where a better place to get it that from her own dragon. Alright, hold on at least alright? he said softly as he stopped walking. Stone quickly turned around, facing his neck as he patted his neck to tell him she was ready. The dragon stretched his wings and took height, flying off to a new destination.
[[exits]]

Everybody live, like its the last day you will ever see. Tell me, tell me!! do you feel the pressure?...

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 pm
Jason D. Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was quite and peaceful in the dragon kingdom castle, but it wasn't for long. Suddenly, in the west side of the castle, a room partly exploded and some dragon warrior guards flew out. Out of the dust and smoke of the exploded house, a cloaked man appeared. "The magi kingdom despises your race, and this is why you barbarian kin will be eliminated." The cloaked man spoke. It was already obvious that this man was a mage, but he hadn't shown his powers yet, but you could see he was floating a little bit in the sky.

"I have been ordered by my king to do as much damage as possible, so that an attack by you 'people' on our kingdom can't be done." The man said, telling his plan to the people who were laying on the ground, hurt or knocked out, but none was dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

♛SHEIK KONAME and BATTENTE♛

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
We trample on expressions of love, even as God begins to break.

*From Oki Temple*

It had been nearly two and a half weeks since the group accompanying the King of Dragoons had taken off. They were last at Oki Temple where the King had found some traps hidden around the area of Oki that were not planted by Dragoon soldiers. Somebody or something was wanting to stop magic users such as the Dragoons and Mages, but there was no clue as to what. Sheik had received a message about some defense troops being massacred in the Eastern Region somewhere. The king figured he better return to his kingdom to find out more from the report but he was not expecting trouble when he returned.

Battente landed on one of the open squares near a water fountain. The boy king quickly got off ready to head to the castle to talk with some of the magistrates and advisers to get the details and get ready to fill out reports for the families. As soon as he got off his dragon and began to grab his supplies, Sheik noticed a bunch of soldiers and guards heading toward a different street.

"Your Majesty!! Thank goodness you are here. It seems some random mage is making threats to you and the kingdom. We have managed to evacuate some of the citizens on the street this menace is at but he has claimed to be sent from the Mage King. We are doing all we can to hold him off and are waiting on your orders." A random guard said that had seen the boy king. This was too much happening too fast for Sheik and all he could do was nod and follow the soldiers down about half a mile through the streets to where this guy was.

There was a dark hooded figure standing there. Sheik quickly walked in front of some of the guards, who made sure to protect the boy if something should happen since he was the only heir to the kingdom left, and put out a hand as if to tell the person to stop.

"What are you doing terrorizing my kingdom? Leave now or my troops will not hesitate to rid of you." It was clear this man had harmed some of the citizens as medic squadrons were rushing some out of the scene. Sheik couldn't let a terrorist live if he was going around harming the dragoon people.

Party: Stone and Karzoh, Kameja and Verspielt, Gaven, and possibly prophet.
OOC: SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE EVERYONE!!! sweatdrop

Kamki-Chan

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

Homaru Mikachi

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Stone & Karzoh

Everybody sing, like its the last song you will ever sing. Tell me do you feel the pressure?...

Stone arrived once again to the streets, quite worried actually about the king. Was he alright. For a person that hates royalty you are quite attatched. the dragon spoke with a chuckle as they landed. The girl could only grunt in disapproval as she glanced at the mage up. Oi king, need some company? she said with a scowl as she stared at the mage worried.

Everybody live, like its the last day you will ever see. Tell me, tell me!! do you feel the pressure?...

shika-kun-2012

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              Location: Outside temple
                                                              With Whom: Sheik, Kameja, Stone, Prophet
                                                              Out of Claws:
                                                              Theme Song: [Pendulum - Crush]

-From Dragon Kingdom-

Gaven, Kameja, and her dragon landed in the square with their allies. Gaven looked around to see what the fuss was about. There were some troops along with Sheik giving an angry look towards the person before them, who was wearing a robe. He took out his axes to make ensure safety of the king. "What's going on? An intruder?" From the looks of it, there were some guards that were hurt as well as noticing bellowing smoke. He probably caused this. He watched to see what this cloaked man would do, observing whatever he can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Ivory Armstrong

Jin the Ice Ninja

Homaru Mikachi

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:02 pm
Jason D. Black

shika-kun-2012

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

The cloaked man just stood there, making an awful cracking sound. His left arm was just hanging out of it's cape, and his left wasn't visible. "I'm here on a suicide mission, to do as much damage to your people as I can." He said. Beneath his dark cloak and shadows you could see a false smirk on his face."I am aware of the fact that I cannot return at this point, and I rather die than get caught by filthy dragons." He said to them. "It's obvious already what my king want, the attempt to assassinate, the frontal attack on your kingdom... you can't say that you don't know what's going on here, right?" His right hand then went up in the air, aiming for the king. "Now, why am I still talking here?" Suddenly, a beam of energy got shot towards the king, able to penetrate every guard or shield on it's path.

(ooc: Sorry for the late post, I didn't expected anyone to respond anymore --")  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Sheik clinched his fist as the man talked nonsense. Suddenly a beam of light shot towards him and several of the guards tried to use their elements to create blockades and barricades, but the beam shot through them. Battente quickly knocked Sheik over with his head and took the blow from the beam and roared furiously as he skidded along the pavement. The boy king got up slowly and looked to see his injured dragon. He had never felt so angry before until now.

"We have no quarrel with your kingdom! What reason would your king have to even start a war?!" Sheik hollered furiously as he went to his dragon and looked back at his companions. Several of the the Dragoon Guards on the streets began shooting blasts of their elements and Sheik turned furiously and put his hands on the ground.
Several giant roots and earth made ropes shot from the ground and began to bind the attacker around the arms and waist.

Party: Stone and Karzoh, Kameja and Verspielt, Gaven, and possibly prophet. Some mage attacking!.
OOC:

Kamki-Chan

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

Homaru Mikachi

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Stone & Karzoh

Stone sighed as she looked at the scene, she hated to admit it but her dragon was right. She was a girl that hated royalty because of what happened to her father, yet she ended up helping the king. She quickly drew Tizona out and glared at Karzoh, this one nodding and moving quickly to aid the royal dragon. Hey Sheik, ya know when we were training and I was trying my best to hold back?.... she said seriously as she bit down another iron scale, her forearms covered in the metal as she took a fighting pose. I can assure you I won't hold back now.

shika-kun-2012

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am
Jason D. Black

shika-kun-2012

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

The strange man got caught by a the robes of the king and elemental blasts fired at him, causing an explosion where he was standing. Pieces of the man flew from one direction to the other and it looked as if he was dead. As the smoke started to disappear you saw that his arms, legs upper body and head were perfectly divided from each other, as if they popped out of each other like that.

"Our reason is because this kingdom can't be lead by a kid, just because of his bloodline" The head said. Some guards took a step back because they feared this black magic. Thin threads came from the upper body and connected the man to each other again.When he stood up again you could see that his face was made out of material, it looked like a doll. "Magi kingdom's leader will take this kingdom so that it won't get ruined by a child. With the power of the dragoons and the Magi kingdom under one leader, we can do as we wish. But keeping this power of the magi kingdom in the hands of a child will only ruin it." The man said, even though some already thought he wasn't a normal man. "Think about it kid, do you have the responsibility and power to maintain and protect thousands of people, warriors as innocent civilians?" Do you think you're smart enough to defend your kingdom in times of war, or when a disease is killing your friends?" The man raised his hand and a small trapdoor opened from it. Suddenly a few poisoned needles were fired towards the young king.  

Homaru Mikachi

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              Out of Claws:

Gaven was serious now more than ever that he struck at the king, "You guys are only justifying it because he's young?! That's only... making an excuse to say he is vulnerable! I assure you, he is none of the sort!" The werewolf held his axes tightly. "You will pay with your life!" The werewolf ran past the others, charging towards the cloaked man in attempt to strike him with both of his axes.

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Ivory Armstrong

Jin the Ice Ninja

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:41 am
Jason D. Black

shika-kun-2012

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

After the poisoned needles were shot, another warrior engaged on the cloaked stranger. The needles were fast and hard to see, and instead of focussing on them most people were still watching the strange man with the cloak. However, the man kept still as the warrior attacked him. "My job is done..." He said, as both axes made contact with his silhouette. The man fell in two pieces on the ground, but no blood could be found. Only one ghostly white shade came up from the body and disappeared in the sky. The man's clothes suddenly burned to ashes and the only thing that remained was a wooden doll.

(exit)  

Homaru Mikachi

Ivory de Mors

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Stone & Karzoh

While Karzoh aided the injured dragon, Stone was close to Sheik to help him out. Reacting quickly when the enemy threw the needles at the male. Stone quickly moved used her sword to block most needles, although her body worked as a shield as well. She winced at the sudden attack but made sure the king was safe. Please tell me you're alright.... she said a bit hoarse, but grinning still.

shika-kun-2012

Dai Eden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Sheik gritted his teeth and watched as the other dragoons attacked the mystery mage. He seemed to be dead at first and then somehow pulled himself together. The mage shot needles out and Sheik tried to make an earth barrier but Stone had jumped in the way to deflect them before he had a chance.
"You shouldn't have to risk yourself for me. It is my job to be protecting you all." He said sadly as the girl seemed in pain.
The mages words hit Sheik hard. So what if he was young? He didn't ask for the responsibility to be thrown at him when he was little and watched his father killed and them nearly be killed himself. Sheik knew he couldn't let others go through what he went through though and it was his family's duty to watch over the kingdom, not any other kingdom's duty. The girl dragoon taking the damage for him didn't seem to help the case. He couldn't even protect his friends, his dragon, the citizens, or the guards that were struggling to fight the mage off.

It wasn't until Gaven attacked the man with his axes that he finally vanished. Everyone was fighting his battles for him it seemed. This Mage King had some nerve to attack and cause damage and use it against him. Why didn't he have the balls to come talk to Sheik himself and try to make an alliance or something instead of attacking? The dragoon boy was getting furious, but had to stay calm. He knew his friends were injured now as well as the other Dragoons.
"If any of you Guards are still in moving condition, then get everyone injured, including my friends here, to get medical attention as well as for yourselves! I'll have to handle things myself so nobody else gets hurt....." The boy said feeling pathetic in front of all the eyes that were watching him as if it was his fault.
He looked back at Battente who was breathing heavily and had sizable damage on his side.
"I....I don't know what to do......" He said sadly to himself and hung his head, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone as the dragoon guards did as they were told and approached everyone who was injured and tried to take them off to the hospital or medical ward.

Party: Stone and Karzoh, Kameja and Verspielt, Gaven, and possibly prophet. Some mage attacking!.
OOC:

Kamki-Chan

Dai Eden

Ivory Armstrong

Homaru Mikachi

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              Out of Claws:

Gaven looked down at the wooden doll. "How strange, I've never seen magic done like this before." He looked around at the damage the hooded man had caused. He made a big statement. And he looked serious enough. Gavin made his way toward the king and the others. "Stone protected you? That should have been me getting injured... I got careless."

The werewolf looked up into the sky for a moment. And I wanted to serve the king. Maybe I'm not cut out for this... He looked over at the king, who was looking distraught, "Sheik, I know we suffered losses, but this was unprecedented. There's still more work ahead of us; we need to have preparations done when 'they' attack again."

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Ivory Armstrong

Jin the Ice Ninja

Homaru Mikachi

--- The Dragon Kingdom ---

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items