Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Morris Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:16 pm
xxxT H ExxM O R R I SxxF A M I L Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Riley Catlin - Adoptive Brother
xxx↪Norah McLarin (NPC) - Daughter of Riley Catlin and Deirdre O'Clery
August Morris - Brother
❤Amanda Morris - August's Wife
xxx(Played by Kiska166. Accepted 1/24/18 10:16PM MST)
xxx↪Lucas Morris - Amanda and August's Son
xxxxxx(Played by Kiska166. Accepted 1/24/18 10:16PM MST)
xxx↪Cassandra Morris - Amanda and August's Son (NPC)
Dani Morris - Sister (NPC)
Chase Morris - Sister

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Avery Morris
      Hunter Morris
      Sage Morris
      Adrienne Morris

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 03/11/2017

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 2/1/18
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Riley [03/31/2017] August [03/31/2017] Chase [03/31/2017] Amanda, Lucas 2/1/18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm
Hi, my name is Sage Jaylin Morris

I'm a woman.

I'm 24 years old. 

My birthday is July 14

I work in a muggle bar waitressing/bar tending.

My dream job is to be a Hit Wizard. I just haven't had the chance to apply yet... and I'm pretty sure I'd never get the spot.

My blood status is Half-blood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff
I was in the class of 2015

I'm interested in girls, guys. I like them all.

I'm currently with No one.

I may seem quiet reserved and unsociable but I'm really rambunctious and fun loving. I could have a good time anywhere and any way. I love to explore and I can be really hyper at times. Its hard to get me out of my shell though. You have to gain my trust before you'll see any of that side of me. I'm fiercly protective of the people I love, and I know how to hold my own. Some people might think I'm weak but that's definitely not the case. If you mess with my family or friends, I will take you down. There is nothing more important to me than the people I love.

My background story is I'm the oldest of 5 kids. My parents were never really supportive of me. They came from traditional families and so in my second year at Hogwarts when I started dating a girl, they were none to happy with me. Ever since then, my relationship with them was strained and they never let me be around my siblings by myself. So as soon as I graduated, I moved out to move in with the girl I had been dating. When I told my parents my plans, they disowned me and told me that if I ever spoke to them or any of my siblings again, I was a dead woman. That was probably the worst thing they could ever do to me. My family and friends are my life and without my baby siblings I was practically nothing. Especially after I got my a** dumped and had no where to live for a few months. I had no money, no family, no job. I was sure I was going to die on the streets, but then my best friend came along, and took me in. My mum died only 6 or so months later and a few months after that my dad killed himself, leaving my younger siblings with no one, so me and Ry took them in too. We've been living together for about 5 years now. The six of us live in tiny cramped apartment, but we're happy. I'm happy to have my family back and we get by.

I enjoy my family, Ry, food, magic, muggle things, dancing, singing, piano, and violin.

I despise my parents for everything they've done to me, my job, dark magic, blood purists, walking, flying, and the colour blue.

I'm afraid of Losing my family again. I've only just gotten them back.

My strengths are anything musical, and protecting the people I love. 

My flaws are I can hold grudges for practically forever, and I'm not good at being by myself.

I look like Erica Cerra

My wand is a 10 inches, Dogwood with Peacock Feather Core.

My pet is a Barn Owl named Joey

My O.W.L. Scores Were: 
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - D
History of Magic - T
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Cooking With Magic - P
Cursebreaking - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were: 
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - A
Care of Magical Creatures - D
Cursebreaking - E

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:44 pm
xxxxR I L E YxxxQ U I N NxxxC A T L I N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Riley

AGE 42

BIRTHDAY 12 March 1998

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 9 inches, Oak, Dragon Heartstring

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Niall Matter [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2016

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Charms
                  Muggle Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Herbology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ T
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ D
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ P
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ D
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Professional Quidditch

DREAM JOB Professional Quidditch

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ THOUGHTFUL He has always been a thoughtful creative person. He is always thinking about other people and is very good at understanding other people and why they think like they do.
              ■ JOKING He loves to joke around and have fun. He's always pulling pranks and trying to make people laugh. He's a fun loving man.
              ■ OUTGOING He has always been outgoing and great at making friends. He loves to talk to people and go out with people and generally just likes hanging out with friends.
              ■ CURIOUS He loves solving puzzles and mysteries. He likes anything that makes him think. He especially loves trying to figure out how he can mess with someone and what really pushes their buttons.
              ■ TROUBLE MAKER He's a trouble maker. He spent most of his Hogwarts years in detention and rarely in class. He never really cared about the whole school thing. He likes to cause trouble and break rules and generally anything rebellious. He denied his family's wealth because they were to strict and boring.
              ■ EASY-GOING He's easy going and loves to spoil his "sister" to pieces. He spoils everyone he loves and he lets them get away with every thing as long as he loves them.

Muggle Sports
                  Running
                  Hiking
                  Exercise

DISLIKES
                  School
                  Sitting
                  Lectures
                  Poor Hygiene
                  Bad Cooking

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Swimming
                  Rock Climbing

STRENGTHS
                  Quidditch
                  Pranks

WEAKNESSES
                  Never Taking Things Seriously
                  School

FEARS
                  Losing Chase
                  Meeting the Family He Keeps Hearing About

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD He was an oops baby. His only sibling is 14 years older than him and he barely remembers him. He left when he was only 3. He was Riley's idol growing up but since then things about him have come to light and Riley feels no love for him anymore.

SCHOOL YEARS His school years were highly uneventful. He was captain of the quidditch team by 5th year and dominated the field. He spent most of his years in detention and very little time in actual class.
          POST GRADUATION After graduation he was scouted for the English Quidditch team and has played ever since. He took in Sage and her family when their parents died since she was his best friend. Since then Sage was murdered by a vampire, and Adrienne got hit by a car. The multiple deaths sent Dani and August on a downward spiral together. He's had to put Dani in rehab multiple times and he's lucky if he sees August once a month. He made a rule that neither were allowed around Chase while drunk/high and so they're either locked in their rooms, out getting drunk/high, or in rehab. It never sticks though. Chase on the other hand dealt with the death better somehow... even though she was the one that witnessed both. She's doing amazing in school and great at Quidditch. He's pretty sure she'll be joining the team once she graduates. She's a beater just like him.

Riley went to the club one night and he met two girls and somehow he went home with both of them. And they all kept running into each other until suddenly they were in a relationship together and he didn't know how that happened but now they were dating. And then Dee got pregnant... and well that kind of freaked him out but he had always wanted children and so he embraced it. and moved in with him and he wasn't really sure how but he was a father.... and he loved it. Norah Mclarin was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met.

Riley has since retired from Quidditch to take care of his family.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Janet Catlin - Mother, Hamilton Catlin - Father, Vincent Catlin - Brother (deceased), Michelle Catlin - Adopted Niece, Olyvia Catlin - Niece, Melody Barker-Blythe - Niece, Jefferey Catlin - Cousin, Avalon Catlin - Cousin, Bristain Catlin - Cousin. Ruth MacEacharin - Girlfriend, Deidre O'cleary - Girlfriend, Norah Mclarin - Daughter
          FRIENDS Chase Morris
          BEST FRIEND Name
          TRIO LOVE Ruth and Dee
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm
xxxxA U G U S TxxxK A Y D E NxxxM O R R I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES August

AGE 38

BIRTHDAY 01 August 2002

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 10 inches, Holly, with Griffin Hair

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Heiwajima Shizuo [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2020

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Transfiguration
                  Alchemy

WORST LESSONS
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Wizard Law
                  Study of Ancient Runes

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Ancient Studies ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cooking With Magic ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Ancient Studies ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cooking With Magic ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Healing ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects (Pending)

DREAM JOB Wand Making... still....

■ COLD He likes to hide all his emotions deep inside his body. He doesn't like to feel because it never ends in good things. He has emotions, he just pretends he doesn't.
              ■ APATHETIC August has a hard time reacting to any news or feeling anything. He hides all his emotions because its easier. Its easier to not feel. Feeling hurts.
              ■ ANXIOUS He worries about everyone. He worries for his family. He worries for his friends. He worries about Amanda. He just worries. He wants to protect everyone and when he can't he looses what he is doing. He forgets who he is when he can't protect them.
              ■ INTELLIGENT He's smart. Books are his life. He enjoys learning. He enjoys finding out things. He thinks books are safe. Learning and teaching and school that was easy. Life is hard.
              ■ ANGRY August has a few anger issues to say the least. He finds it hard to control his temper, and has definitely punched a few lights out before. He just doesn't control it well all the time. He's getting better.
              ■ QUIZZICAL He finds the world confusing. He just doesn't understand how everyone takes it so seriously. If he took it seriously.... well he probably wouldn't be alive. Hell even taking it slightly seriously led to alcoholism.

Math
                  Animals
                  Family
                  Life

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Pure Bloodists
                  Liars
                  Cheaters
                  Sweets

HOBBIES
                  Learning
                  Teaching
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Learning Things
                  Loving Family

WEAKNESSES
                  Anger Issues
                  Hiding His Emotions

FEARS
                  Failing
                  Losing Family

CHILDHOOD He was born and raised happily by parents. His sister was kicked out, but he secretly visited her anyways.

SCHOOL YEARS
              when his mother died, he called her back. His father died a couple months later, and Sage took them away to safety with Riley. Without her, they all would have died of starvation sooner or later. He was only 14 at the time. Dani was 10, Adrienne was only 3, and Chase was just barely born. He wasn't able to take care of them. Thank god for Sage. She was only 18.... But at least Riley had a place to live.

POST GRADUATION Once he finished school, he began working at Ollivanders for awhile but the shop owner made him so angry. He did meet Amanda there though. He quit the job and only a couple months later someone else bought the shop of course. His sister died though, and then his other one, and then Dani was basically raped, (okay so she consented but the a*****e was way older and pressured her), and then cheated on, and she turned to drugs and August began drinking. He was sent to rehab and only just recently got out. He's better now hopefully. He's been sobered for a couple years now and he's even stopped smoking since Amanda hated it. Their son was adorable and he loved him more than anything. He's planning on proposing to Amanda soon.

FAMILY Avery Morris - Mother (deceased), Hunter Morris - Father (deceased), Sage Morris - Sister (deceased), August Morris - Brother, Danielle Morris - Sister, Adrienne Morris - Sister (deceased), Riley Catlin - Adopted Brother, Amanda Davis - Girlfriend, Lucas Davis - Son
          FRIENDS Amanda, Dani, Riley, Chase,
          BEST FRIEND Amanda
          GIRLFRIEND/WHATEVER Amanda Davis
          ENEMIES Life
          PETS Nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:47 pm
Hi, my name is Danielle Kasey Morris

But I mostly go by Dani

I'm a female

I'm 20 years old. 

My birthday is September 8th, 2006

My dream job is I have no clue.

My blood status is Squib

I was in the class of 2024

I'm interested in guys mostly...

I'm currently with Sy

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit of an odd ball. I'm very intelligent, resourceful and I love muggle technology. I know the ins and outs of it all. I guess that comes with being in a magical family and not being able to do anything magical though. I'm playful and joking and have a bit a smart a** problem. I'm sarcastic and quick tongued. I could win any verbal battle thrown at me. Ok maybe not, but I like to think I could. I make friends easily too.

My background story is Well I was 9 when my sister left home. I was upset, because she was one of the only ones who ever had time for me. My older brother was sweet and kind, but he was always busy studying, and if he wasn't studying he had his nose in a book. Sage was the only one who would spend time with me and play games with me. My parents kind of just ignored my existence. I think they were ashamed of me being a squib. I tried so hard to be everything they wanted me to be and did everything to not be anymore of a disappointment. I can't say I was upset when my parents died though. It was a lot of pressure off of me. The only real upsetting thing about the whole situation was walking in to my dad's room a few months after my mum had died and finding him hanging from his ceiling fan... I still have nightmares about it. I was ten... In our new house, Riley spends time with me, especially since he lost his job. He's nice. I can see why he and Sage are best friends.

I met a guy. We were good for awhile. Then he cheated on me. I caught him in the act. Made me want to throttle him. I'm lucky August didn't kill the guy. Maybe I just shouldn't trust people.....

A vampire killed my sister this fall.... ripped her throat out right infront of my eyes. Chase and Adrienne were with us.... God.... I dunno what we're gonna do without Sage.... she was the one keeping us all afloat.

Adrienne got hit by a car and she died. It was horrible. I know I was supposed to be watching her but Chase was trying to climb a tree and I needed to get her down and I figured Adrienne would be okay for 2 minutes while I got Chase but I had just gotten ahold of Chase when I heard tires screech and a scream and I spun around to see a car spinning off and slamming into a tree. My sister's body was in the middle of the road. They say she died on impact. That she didn't feel a thing. She was only 9 years old and now she's dead. It's almost like my entire family has a curse of death upon it. My mum, my da, my sisters.... who's next?

I enjoy muggle technology, learning new things, reading, Sage, my little sisters, Riley, skate boarding, running, I do like food in general too. If I could ear all day every day I would.

I despise I don't despise anything. I dislike spicy food, adn rules. I really hate following rules. Cheating is a big dislike too. I'm not really fond of sour candy either. And I HATE people who don't like squibs or half bloods or muggle borns.

I'm afraid of heights. My sister took me on a broom when I was little and I fell off and broken my arm.

My strengths are muggle technology and cooking.

My flaws are being a squib? and not following rules.

I look like Allison Scagliotti

My pet is a nothing. I'm going to get a job and save up for one though.

Hi, my name is Adrienne Blair Morris

But I mostly go by Audri (pronounced Audrey)

I'm a female

I'm 9 years old. 

My birthday is Janurary 1st

My dream job is i have no idea.

My blood status is Half Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts of course!

The house I'm in is

I'm interested in i dunno 

I'm currently with my family!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a risk taker. I'm ambitious and go for whatever my goal is. I don't have much self control, and like my older brother I am prone to fits of anger. I don't trust very well, and I lie about a million times a day. I am a very affectionate person and I hate being by myself. I'm usually the forgotten one of the family.

My background story is My parents died when I was three. I resent my little sister, because it's her fault they're dead. I love my family besides her though. I've grown up in the tiny cramped apartment of Riley's. My big sister is a squib so she is usually the one taking care of me and Chase since everyone else has to work and stuff. I think she likes Chase more than me though. I'm usually the forgotten one of the family. My sister died. She was killed by vampires..... and then I got hit by a car. I was just hanging out, and decided to cross the street, when out of nowhere this car came flying up and smashed right into me. I don't even remember. It hurt and then the pain was gone.

I enjoy parties, cake, sweet things, magic, spectacles, anything bright, anything shiny.

I despise my parents for leaving me, my sister for making them leave, dirty things, people leaving me, my older squib sister for liking Chase more than me.

I'm afraid of bugs and other dirty gross things

My strengths are lying, and my ambition

My flaws are my anger issues.

I look like Taylor Hardick and later on Jordan Hinson

My wand is a non existant. I'm not old enough yet.

My pet is a nothing... I wish I had one.

My O.W.L. Scores Are: 
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time) 

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are: 
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time) 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xxxxC H A S ExxxD A K O T AxxxM O R R I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Chase.

AGE 25

BIRTHDAY 10 August 2015

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 10 inches, Leopard Wood, Pegasus Wing Feather, Inflexible, Smooth

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Ryan Newman [x]

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2033

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts
                  Flying

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Divination
                  Herbology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ EE
                  Divination ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Beater for English Quidditch Team

DREAM JOB Professional Quidditch Player

■ FUNNY Chase loves to crack jokes and make people laugh. She is always making bad situations fun and trying to get people to smile and laugh and be happy. She pretends to be the class clown because she wants everyone to be happy.
              ■ MISCHIEVOUS She likes to get into trouble and cause problems. She likes to break a couple rules here and there just to have a little fun and make a few peoples days. A couple pranks pulled isn't the end of the world after all.
              ■ OUTSIDER She doesn't make friends easily and is kind of an outsider. She finds it hard to relate to other people of her age and is usually the one to sit alone and eat alone and study alone. Pretty much do everything alone.
              ■ INDEPENDENT She's always been rather independent and self reliant. She takes care of herself just fine and learned to take care of herself when all her siblings were working full time jobs to try and make ends meet. Now that its just her and Riley most of the time, she really does take care of herself. Riley has quidditch and her other two living siblings were either at work all the time or just dead to the world.
              ■ LONELY She lost so many people in such a short time. She was barely alive when her parents died but she watched her 2 sisters get murdered and it has changed her. She can be surrounded by people but still feel lonely. She feels like she has to live life for all of them and it makes it hard to just be herself.
              ■ OBSEQUIOUS She's a people pleaser. She strives to make everyone else happy without caring about her own happiness. She doesn't care how sad she is as long as everyone else is happy. Who cares how she feels inside?

Birds
                  Animals
                  Flying
                  Being Free of Worry

DISLIKES
                  Bullies
                  Spiders
                  Snakes
                  The Cold
                  The Colour Orange

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Magic
                  Running

STRENGTHS
                  Making People Happy
                  Quidditch

WEAKNESSES
                  She's Cluttered
                  She Forgets to Think About Herself

FEARS
                  Snakes
                  Losing the Rest of Her Family

CHILDHOOD Her mother died giving birth to her and her father killed himself a few months later, leaving her to be taken care of by her older sister and her best friend. She doesn't remember her parents so its never bothered her much. Her sister Sage's throat was ripped out by a vampire when she was 7. She watched it happen it was awful. Her other sister Adrienne was hit by a car when Chase was 9. The deaths ruined the family. August turned to drinking and smoking to forget himself and Dani fell into a deep depression.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Chase was sorted into Hufflepuff and joined the Quidditch Team.
              SECOND YEAR She continued on as a Beater on the Hufflepuff team.
              THIRD YEAR She had to quit the team to focus on her own mind.
              FOURTH YEAR Her life fell apart. Dani was sent to rehab for the year to try and get her off of the drugs she'd become addicted too.
              FIFTH YEAR With Dani back home, Chase finally rejoined the team but only as a reserve. (even though she was a better beater than the starting team). She blamed Cathy and her hate for the girl only got worse.
              SIXTH YEAR She made starting team this year, but she is still pretty bitter about Cathy. She can't wait for the blonde bimbo to be gone from the school. Besides that the year was uneventful mostly. She ended up snogging Camila and Elijah but that really didn't go anywhere. She'll probably be a lonely hag like Riley for the rest of her life.
              SEVENTH YEAR Over summer she had an awkward dinner with her brother's real family and she met a boy named Michael and they started dating later in the year. She spent most of the year studying for NEWTs and practicing for Quidditch. It paid off though, she got good scores, they won the quidditch cup, AND she got scouted by Eretria for the English Quidditch team and got the beater spot she has dreamed of all her life! So she has a nice cute awesome boy, her dream job, graduated, and didn't fail her tests. So Basically she had a great year.... besides her new friend getting kidnapped and is still missing... proving that Chase is obviously cursed.

POST GRADUATION After graduating her relationship with Michael progressed. They found Jojo and she was mostly fine, and Chase made the English Team. She thought her curse was finally broken, but then a murderous wizard killed all of Michael's family and almost killed him and she decided she was definitely still cursed. But since then she's moved in with Michael because cursed or not she loved him and she wanted to be near him and with him.

FAMILY Avery Morris - Mother (deceased), Hunter Morris - Father (deceased), Sage Morris - Sister (deceased), August Morris - Brother, Danielle Morris - Sister, Adrienne Morris - Sister (deceased), Riley Catlin - Adopted Brother/Father.
          FRIENDS Riley Catlin, Zeph Whitethorne, Jayden Drickson, Jojo Tempest, Michael Davenport
          BEST FRIEND Jayden Drickson
          BOYFRIEND Michael Davenport
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:02 pm
Profile Moved to Davis Family

xxAMANDAxxxJUDITHxxxMORRISxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Mandy

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Jennette McCurdy at the age of...
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty - Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine - Thirty
Thirty One - Thirty Seven

AGE Thirty Seven

BIRTHDAY September 15, 2005

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

CURRENT WAND Inflexible with a Spiraled Shaft, 13 and 1/3 inches, Elm wood, Demiguise Hair core.
Elm wood: Good with defensive and destructive spells. Excellent dueling wand.
Demiguise Hair core: Useful for confusion and deceiving enemies. Useful for the kind of wizard who likes to play around with their enemies in a duel.
Inflexible: Hexes & curses. Willful disposition and doesn’t back down.
Spiraled Shaft: Quick witted and open-minded.

PREVIOUS WAND Rigid with a Spiraled Shaft, 12 and 1/2 inch, Alder wood, Dragon Heart String core
Alder wood: Protection charms and counter curses.
Dragon Heart String core: Used by wizards who want power for their spells. Useful for almost any type of magic.
Rigid: Defensive magic. Headstrong and unyielding.
Spiraled Shaft: Quick witted and open-minded.

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLASS OF 2024

HOUSE Slytherin

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ D
A History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ A
Alchemy ~ E
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ E

N.E.W.T. SCORES
Charms ~ E
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ E
Alchemy ~ E
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ O

DREAM JOB Lawyer

CURRENT OCCUPATION International Magical Office of Law in the Department of International Magical Cooperation

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OUTSPOKEN Amanda has an opinion on everything, even if it isn't her place to have an opinion on a matter, and she tends to say what is on her mind whether or not she was asked to speak.
JUDGEMENTAL Amanda labels most people as annoying and puts a ton of weight on first impressions. Before she even gives someone a chance, they will probably have a tough time getting along with her. She also believes that everyone has a dark side and doesn't trust easily.
SPORTY Amanda has always been viewed as a tomboy growing up -- she enjoyed playing sports and climbing trees and never wore dresses. She became girlier with puberty; however, she still enjoyed staying active and playing sports, such as quidditch. After graduating from Hogwarts, she continued to stay active by working out.
PROTECTIVE If someone that Amanda cares about is in trouble or being threatened, she won't hesitate to step in and try to help them. She would rather give someone the challenge of getting through her before hurting a loved one than let them fight their own battles.
HOT HEADED Amanda is not only easy to piss off, but also quick. If someone is being a complete prat to her, they will immediately be aware that she isn't happy with them. Amanda gets especially angry when she's in the middle of an argument and realizes that she's wrong and the other person is correct as she has a hard time admitting she's wrong.
RESPONSIBLE No matter what she has on her plate, Amanda will always get done what she needs to get done. Be it work, grocery shopping, cleaning, taking her son to doctor appointments, she will do it.

■ Singing and rapping
■ Playing pranks
■ Overpowering others
■ Being sneaky
■ Guitar

DISLIKES
■ Crying
■ Annoying people
■ Her father
■ Not getting the credit she deserves
■ People who think they're cooler than they are

STRENGTHS
■ Staying fit and healthy
■ Quick learner

WEAKNESSES
■ Admitting she's wrong
■ Staying level headed when she's mad

FEARS
■ Being found by her father

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Amanda was born in 2005 to Leanne and Craig Davis. She lived a rather happy childhood along with her older sister, Kaitlyn, until about four years old when her mother died from a drug overdose. Craig had turned to alcohol to cope with the passing of his wife before developing an addiction. While Kaitlyn attended Hogwarts, Amanda practically had to raise herself while also coping with her dad's drunk, abusive behaviour. She skipped school a lot but was never expelled for that as she attended elementary school. Upon receiving her acceptance letter to Hogwarts, Kaitlyn moved out without telling Craig and took Amanda with her in hopes of ridding him of their lives.

SCHOOL YEARS (2017 - 2018 ) Although Amanda is tough to get along with, she managed to make two fairly close friends at Hogwarts -- Eretria Whitethorne and Leonidas Reedling, both of Slytherin house. She also made the Slytherin quidditch team as a chaser. During her first lesson in A History of Magic, she got into a heated argument with another Slytherin named Matthew Warren, which turned into an argument that involved the entire class. Later on in the year, Leo and Amanda attended the school dance together.

(2018 - 2019) Amanda purchased a broom and ran into Shina Kiremono and Leo, who helped her choose which one to get. At the end of the school year, Slytherin managed to win the Quidditch Cup.

(2019 - 2020) Leo and his dog visited Amanda during the summer. At the end of the school year, Slytherin came in last place for the Quidditch Cup. Angry, Amanda broke her broom.

(2020 - 2021) Kaitlyn refused to give Amanda money for a new broom, so she had to use one of Hogwarts' brooms for the Quidditch games. On the train ride to Hogsmeade, Eretria confided in Amanda and opened up to her about very many personal stuff going on in her life, which made Mandy trust her. That was when the girls became best friends. The school year was odd. Amanda got more involved by joining the Dueling Club and Slytherin won the Quidditch Cup; however, Leonidas hadn't been seen since the year before and no one knew what happened to him.

(2021 - 2022) Kaitlyn surprised Amanda by buying her a new broom; just in time, too, since she was chosen as the Vice Captain for the Quidditch team.

(2022 - 2023) Eretria dragged Amanda to go dress shopping for the masquerade, which was fun until Dark Wizards attacked. When the girls arrived at Hogsmeade, Amanda was able to see thestrals pulling the carriages. She also became the Captain of the Quidditch team. After the Gryffindor team had lost half of their players due to some coma, Amanda bet Remy Bleiddiaid three galleons on which team's seeker would win and two galleons on which team scored the most points during the Slytherin vs. Gryffindor game. When Jaslyn caught the snitch, Amanda won three galleons. However, the Gryffindor Captain tried cheating during that game and ended up being kicked from it.

(2023 - 2024) Eretria has been "dating" her stalker to get information out of him. When Amanda asked her to go to the Fall Festival together, Tria had said she was busy. However, Mandy ended up seeing her and her stalker there. Just before the winter holidays, she tried to talk to Eretria about it, which ended up in them fighting. Angry, Amanda threw her wand against a lamp pole in the dormitories and snapped it. When she went to Diagon Alley over the break to replace her wand, she acquired a stalker who helped her find a wand named August Morris.

POST-GRADUATION (2024 - 2025) Upon graduating, Amanda was hired at the International Magical Office of Law at the Ministry of Magic. Shina Kiremono, Eretria, Ariana Hawthorne and she also went to D'Lux for a girls' night out. In the spring, a loose boggart rummaged through the office. Luckily, the situation got taken care of quickly.

(2025 - 2026) Amanda dragged Kaitlyn to a charity gala for St. Mungo's as her plus one. That night, she met a man named Mikhail and the two talked all evening, but August kept creeping up on her mind. Later that year, Jamesina Machlachlan asked Amanda to join her on a quest to see the world and find some item that helps with sleeping during the summer. Amanda agreed to go.

(2026 - 2027) James had not only invited Amanda on her quest, but a handful of other girls as well, such as Jane Doyle, Agnes Alexandrie, Jenny MacEacharin and Ned Heist. The six of them traveled to Niagara Falls but found nothing.

(2027 - 2028 ) Amanda became frustrated with the quest and the people on it, especially after they hadn't found anything for such a long time. Not being able to take any more time off from work without being fired, Amanda abandoned the quest.

(2028 - 2029) Amanda had been seeing August a lot more, and at some point, he went from being her stalker to being her lover.

(2029 - 2030) Amanda and Eretria have been meeting up quite a bit, both happily dating their stalkers.

(2030 - 2031) Amanda was thrilled to hear that Eretria had eloped with Magni while August had developed a drinking problem.

(2031 - 2032) Amanda had been growing sick and tired of August's drinking.

(2032 - 2033) Amanda thought she'd finally be done with August after breaking up with him, but she later found out she was pregnant by taking a pregnancy test in the guestroom bathroom in her home, where she ended up throwing the stick into the trashcan with the intention of disposing of it before Kaitlyn could find it. However, without telling Mandy, Katie stole Oliver, their half brother, away from his home and gave him the guestroom, where he found the pregnancy test, then asked Katie about it. After Amanda spoke to both her sister and her best friend, she decided to meet up with August at Luchino Caffe to tell him the news.

(2033 - 2034) Over the summer, Amanda taught Oliver to play Quidditch. In December, Amanda gave birth to her son Lucas, and much to her surprise, Kaitlyn helped a lot with taking care of him. August has also been trying to get his act together, so Amanda let him be in Luke's life. In March, their cat Toby died.

(2034 - 2035) Amanda and August decided to give their relationship another shot.

(2035 - 2036) August moved into the Davis family home. Amanda was invited to Ariana Hawthorne and Seth Wynters' wedding next summer.

(2036 - 2037) Amanda attended Ariana and Seth's wedding with Lucas and August.

(2037 - 2038 ) August had proposed to Amanda.

(2038 - 2039) Amanda had reamed Oliver out over the winter holidays when he came home and dropped the news that he was going to be a father. As if planning her and August's wedding for February wasn't stressful enough. Thankfully, everything went well that day. She also changed her and Lucas' last name to August's.

(2039 - 2040) Amanda had speculated that Valeria wasn't Oliver's daughter, since she looks nothing like him. After she and Kaitlyn had brought it up to him and encouraged him to get a paternity test, he decided not to and chose to raise Valeria like his own, regardless of whether or not she was.

(2040 - 2041) Amanda gave birth to her daughter Cassandra in August, who shares her and August's room.

(2041 - 2042) Amanda talked to Kaitlyn about possibly finding another place to live as the house was getting cramped. They decided that she would need to move out within the next couple of years.

(2042 - 2043) Amanda was getting a little fed up with Kaitlyn as she wasn't looking for her own place as actively as Amanda would have liked due to her saying she'd move in with Cal at some point.

xxxRELATIONSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
■ Daughter: Cassandra Morris
■ Son: Lucas Morris
■ Mother: Leanne Davis (†)
■ Mother in Law: Avery Morris (†)
■ Father: Craig Davis
■ Father in Law: Hunter Morris (†)
■ Grandmother: Fiona Porter
■ Grandmother: Nadine Davis
■ Grandfather: Kenton Porter (†)
■ Grandfather: Henry Davis (†)
■ Sister: Kaitlyn Davis
■ Sister in Law: Sage Morris (†)
■ Sister in Law: Danielle Morris
■ Sister in Law: Adrienne Morris (†)
■ Sister in Law: Chase Morris
■ Half Brother: Oliver Davis
■ Brother in Law: Riley Catlin
■ Niece: Valeria Diarmid

FRIENDS
■ Eretria Borson
■ Leonidas Reedling (†)

ROMANTIC INTEREST
■ Husband: August Morris

ENEMIES
■ Matthew Warren

ACQUAINTANCES
■ Magnus Borson
■ Alexander Rich
■ Jamesina Machlachlan
■ Jane Doyle
■ Agnes Alexandrie
■ Jenny MacEacharin
■ Ned Heist
■ Callum Murdoch
■ Slytherin Students (2017 - 2024)
■ Hogwarts Graduates (2024)

PETS
■ Cat: Toby (†)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm
Profile Moved to Davis Family

xxLUCASxxxSIMONxxxMORRISxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Luke

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Blond children at the age of...
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

AGE Nine

BIRTHDAY December 15, 2033

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

WAND Nonexistent

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Elementary School

YEAR Grade 4

HOUSE Davis Family Home

DREAM JOB Astronaut

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ENERGETIC Lucas loves to play and run for longer than his parents let him.
WHINY Luke tends to whine and cry whenever he wants something and usually does so for about an hour or until he gets what he wants, whichever comes first.
CURIOUS Lucas wants to know everything. He has a million random questions that pop into his head and he has to know the answer to them all.
HUMOROUS Lucas laughs a lot. He finds many things funny and doesn't hesitate to burst into laughter.
IMAGINATIVE Lucas has no problems playing by himself. If he's swinging, he's really just flying in a rocket ship in outer space. If he's playing in a sand box, he digs and digs and digs until he finds dinosaur bones.
TALKATIVE Luke loves to talk, or babble if he doesn't quite know the words he's looking for.

■ Elephants
■ Outer space
■ Apple sauce
■ Toys
■ Dinosaurs

DISLIKES
■ Doctors
■ Not getting attention
■ Bees
■ Being woken up from a nap
■ Vacuums

STRENGTHS
■ Crying for attention
■ Being cute

WEAKNESSES
■ Pronouncing big words
■ Staying clean

FEARS
■ Bees

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Lucas was born in 2033 to Amanda Davis and August Morris. After a couple of days at the hospital, he went home with Amanda, where he lived with her, Kaitlyn, Oliver and a cat named Toby. That same year, Toby was put down.

(2034 - 2035) Lucas learned to crawl, and his dad has been taking him on adventures a lot.

(2035 - 2036) August moved into the Davis family home. Amanda and August have been trying to teach Luke to walk.

(2036 - 2037) Lucas attended Ariana and Seth Wynters' wedding; his first wedding.

(2037 - 2038 ) Lucas learned that his mum and dad were going to be married, since August proposed to Amanda and she said yes.

(2038 - 2039) Lucas had fun at his parents' wedding as the ring bearer. His last name was changed to Morris.

(2039 - 2040) Lucas got to meet his new cousin, Valeria.

(2040 - 2041) Lucas' sister Cassandra was born in August.

(2041 - 2042) Lucas had been very grateful for the fact that he has his own bedroom and doesn't need to share with anyone as his home is getting very cramped.

(2042 - 2043) Lucas' powers were starting to kick in.

xxxRELATIONSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
■ Mother: Amanda Morris
■ Father: August Morris
■ Grandmother: Leanne Davis (†)
■ Grandmother: Avery Morris (†)
■ Grandfather: Craig Davis
■ Grandfather: Hunter Morris (†)
■ Sister: Cassandra Morris
■ Aunt: Kaitlyn Davis
■ Aunt: Sage Morris (†)
■ Aunt: Danielle Morris