Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 pm
An old mansion sits quietly upon a hillside over looking a college town. Abandoned and forgotten a legend has been formed around it by the students. A dark woman resides within, sucking the souls of all who enters her mansion. It is a test for a certain fraternity to see if a certain man or woman has the guts to spend a night in the mansion. Those that do, are welcomed into the fraternity, but those that chicken out are shamed and tormented by the fraternity.

This is a story of two hearts, two lonely hearts beating in the darkness....

A new college student is invited to join the fraternity group as a prank. Since the guy's kind of a chicken anyway, the college seinors decide to have a bit of fun with him and dare this new student to spend a night in the old mansion, planning on just ridiculing him and scaring him if he decides to do so. Oddly the student agrees but has no idea what lies in store for him behind the walls of the abandoned mansion....

She, a demoness, cursed to remain trapped within the forgotten mansion as punishment for disobeying the rules in the Underworld. Lonely and forgotten, she walks the halls of the empty mansion day in and day out. Dreaming of nothing but falling in love and having a family, she has the capability of bearing children, yet never gets the chance for a connection with the silly Humans that wander into the mansion, mostly end up running scared because of her enticing, yet demonic, appearance.. Despite being a demoness, she's just missunderstood. Little does she know that's all about to change...

Two hearts, two paths..they say lovers are connected by an invisible red chord. What will happen to these two hearts finally meet. Will they beat together as one? Or grow cold in the darkness..only the walls of the mansion contain these secrets.

((Yeah a bit dark for what I'm usually rping. Just thought I'd do something different. Looking for an rp'er who's literate for this one. sweatdrop Sorry to be picky this time, yet my 1x1's recently have been dieing out. As always, I'm the guy.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm
My character:

Name:Mark Winters
Personality: Kind, loving, and caring. Cowardly, he hates all spooky and scary things. Dreams of having a family one day, and becoming a successfull writer.

Appearance
User Image  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:07 am
(is tempting (: ... idk if my style is to your taste though, but i'm usually more comfortable with deep/dark characters)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon
(is tempting (: ... idk if my style is to your taste though, but i'm usually more comfortable with deep/dark characters)

(well I enjoy the other rp we're in. ^^ So I don't mind. smile Go for it. ^^)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 am
Name: Deumos Xanyseos
Appearance image:
(only custom image i have of her full body.. sorry it's a chibi haha! no one will draw her for me really)
User Image

Appearance description: Short purple hair that goes just past her chin. A set or horns, with a broken tip in one of them. Faint tribal markings all over her skin, a purple monkey looking tail (no fur on it) that she can use an an extra hand almost with precise accuracy. fairly skimpy clothing, never wears shoes, well endowed bosom but with an unnaturally thin waist line. Her eye balls are black, with her purple iris in the middle with no pupil. Unlike most demonic beings, Deumos does not have wings.
Personality: Cold heart (needs warming lol), old fashioned in her views, thinks love is just a chemical reaction seeing as she never experienced it, thinks sex is just for breeding only nothing more. But she can be pretty seductive if she wants to lure in someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

(Works for me. ^^ lol warming. :3 I'll start.)

Mark felt like an idiot. Why did the fraternity talk him into this? Why did he care so much about fitting into the new college he transferred to? Why was he doing this again? Walking up to the mansion with his luck it was about to rain since stormclouds were moving in to the west.

Oh great..just like the horror stories..I swear if a guy with a chainsaw bursts of the woods or the house I'm gone! I don't give a damn about fitting in! I'd rather keep my head! he thought with a nervous gulp as he approached the fancy, but old, looking wooden doors.

In his arms he carried a duffel bag filled with everything he would need to spend the night. He had already brushed his teeth so that was covered, and mostly the bag just contained a bit of homework he had along with a blanket. If he could, Mark had planned on sleeping on some furniture, if it was still intact that was. Well..here goes nothing..I hope I don't die.. Grabbing and turning the doornob, the large wooden door opened with an ear chilling creak. Just like in the movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"You have it all set up Joe?" the leader of the frat house asked one of the nerdy students.

"You mean the fog machine, the darklights, and the fake mannikan? Yes Bobby. If caculations haven't failed me, Mark should be walking into the target destination right about--"

"Just push the button idiot!" Bobby smiled mischieviously as he and Joe hid in the dark living area of the house. They had set up a trap for the poor boy and like clockwork Mark appeared.

Joe pushed the button and fog began pouring into the room. They both held back their laughs watching the young man begin to panic. Suddenly the blacklights started to work, so far so good.

"I WANT YOUR SOOOOOOOUUUUUULLLLL!!!" The mannikan screamed as it flew into the room upon a pully. Dressed like the steriotypical demon, they laughed quietly as Mark froze in place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this was fine, everything seemed to be alright. The place was dark, and creepy, yet the sudden fog seemed to add to that effect. Wait..fog? Mark stopped and shined his flashlight all around him as a sudden fog enveloved the room and himself. Then mysterious lights began to flicker all around him causing his heart to almost burst out of his chest. He tried to find the door but the fog was so thick.

"I WANT YOUR SOOOOOOUUUULLLLLLL!!!!" shouted a noise as suddenly what looked like to be a demon was flying towards him.

Mark froze, petrified in his fear. His throat felt dry as he tried to swallow. As the demon drew closer, Mark's whole body went limp as he tumbled to the floor. The poor guy had fainted from shock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The fog and the lights faded, as the sound of high-fives, all around echoed now. The mannikan dangled above the unconcious Mark as they walked over. "What a fool!! A chicken like him wouldn't last long in my fraternity! That's for sure!" Bobby laughed in a mocking tone as Joe was bending down to check if they hadn't accidentally killed him.

"Well his heart's still beating..it appears that Mark has fainted. What do you suppose we do boss?" Joe asked looking up at Bobby.

"Leave him here, Mark'll wake up in the morning to see that it was all just a mannikan! Hah, what a laugh! C'mon I've got to tell the fellas about this one! They'll split their sides!" Bobby howled as he ran out of the room and out of the mansion.

"H-Hey Bobby! W-Wait!!" Joe called after, as he closed the mansion's door on the way out.

Mark was left there lieing on the ground, his flashlight beside him. As the night pressed on the bulb dimmed and eventually the light faded, leaving him in total darkness.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 am
The legend that was the female demon didn't really have much to do that day it seemed. For centuries men and women tried their luck to see if they could survive one night in the place that bound her in chains. The demoness had seen Victorians, Edwardians and even the Stuarts all enter to do their own version of a challenge. Some even tried to buy the place, thinking the stories were just that.. stories to scare people. How wrong they were.

Deumos had learned to control her powers in such a small area, it had taken many years to perfect but it was worth it in the long run. Making illusions with the countless supply of shadows around the mansion at night. But all that seemed to be coming to an end, the modern era was so much different. Technology had made it possible to create any creature imaginable on the big screen, even in something called 3D now. Due to this, most people had become desensitized but any spooky, not believing such stories anymore, thinking of them as only things you tell children if they didn't eat their vegetables or go to bed on time. She wasn't a boogeyman she was the real deal, hell on earth as some would say. A creature that could snap a spine with one flick of a finger.

The scare days were over it seemed, only fun she could have with the humans was a weird holiday called Halloween. It had used to be an old Wicca holiday that celebrated a new year for harvest. But children these days were dressing up as ghouls and goblins just to get a type of food that rotted either teeth to the core. She couldn't get the grasp of why it was celebrated in that way in this day and age, it's not like she could go up and ask anyone was it. Humans were very strange beings indeed these days. But Halloween was a good day! It was the only time of year where countless people would try to test their nerve. Of course, everyone would fail, there would the odd one that was stubborn. It had become a lot harder to scare anyone with them all thinking it was some kind of special effect being played.

Strangely a few young men were walking around just before it got too dark, setting up weird traps and odd electrical equipment. Deumos had never seen anybody do this in her territory. She decided to just watch for now, to see what they were up to, one seemed to press a button on the machine, making artificial smoke below out the pipe. It was very interesting, gave the mansion a whole new aura about it. More sinister, easily letting Deumos hide in any corner she so wished. After a few more hours, they seemed to all hide too, what the hell were they playing at? Their reasons were apparent as another young man walked through the front door, shaking in his boots. A scared human in this day and age? was that even possible? He must of been a girl's blouse or something.

The rather pathetic display didn't seem to impress Deumos whatsoever. 'I want your soul?' wow, that was very original of them wasn't it. They clearly had no imagination but it seemed to have worked on the poor hume. Once they had left the premises, she slinked down down a pillar that was used to hold up the landing and for decoration. He was knocked out cold "Your a scaredy cat aren't you little one?" she whispered, smirking as her sharp teeth were exposed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 pm
Mark had been out cold for a while it seemed. He hadn't realized the time or what had happened but while unconcious he could have sworn he heard someone call out to him though his soul.

You're a scaredy cat aren't you little one? her sweet voice echoed into his ears. Slowly Mark opened his eyes and stared into what looked like what fangs? Maybe he was still dreaming..maybe not.

"Ouch...dammit!" he said slowly sitting up rubbing the small bump now upon the back of his head. For a bit he hadn't noticed her but stared at the mannikan floating above him. Mark's heart sank, it was all just a joke? Yet he was deeply confused.

Looking over, he spotted a busty woman bowing down a bit at him. Dark purple eyes that seemed souless. Frowning he look up at her. "Alright? This is some joke right? Ha ha very funny! Look Miss if you're trying to scare me, it worked you win!" he said in an annoyed tone. "You can take off the fake-"

Reaching up he grabbed the horns upon her head and began to tug at them lightly. They were...real!? Tracing them to the top of her head he tried to find a band that would signify them just being part of a costume, yet he had found none. A look of fear shot through him as their eyes met again.

"Uhh...I...err...." he couldn't speak yet couldn't let go of her horns either. She could feel his heart racing and his hands shaking. Was this a dream though? Mark was too confused to tell now.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm
Her smile grew as he began to stir, he was a cute human indeed. So fleshy and warm looking, tasty too! The more she smiled it was apparent that she didn't have fangs, but infact each of her teeth were sharpened like a predator animal. Her canines were the longest though, which gave the illusion of only fangs sometimes.

Her laugh boomed out at his confused as he began to tug at the horns of her head. She wasn't a party trick or a bunch of prosthetic makeup she was the real deal. "Maybe these are glued on.." the demon smirked, moving her deep plum coloured hair to show him. Her skin lightly covered the base of each horn. At this new view, she gave it another tug to prove it's authenticity. "Your looking at the real demon of this mansion boy, not an illusion those friends of yours made" she whispered, just bring the tension up. Deumos had noticed his hand never left the bones that curled round next to her head. They were completely smooth, like someone had waxed or polished them every day. Not all rough and jagged like demons in the movies. "You like them?" she asked with a low, soft growl in her voice.

His shaking ran down the length of her horn, making her feel the feel build up inside the young man, it was like ecstasy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:13 pm
Mark didn't know what to say. True the horns felt all smooth and well kept, not jagged or torn. Noticing one of them broken at the tip he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he was, touching, an actual demon. So they were real? No this must be a dream! It must have! There was no way rumors about the woman of this mansion were true?! This was all just a dream, one silly dream he would awake from soon.

His eyes trailed down her face and stopped to widen at her sharp toothy smile. Swallowing a dry lump he shook a bit more finally removing his hands from her horns. Slowly scooting away, Mark was trying to get away now, but her stare seemed to just paralyze him somewhat. His heart raced, a look of true terror finally upon his face.

"Please! Don't eat me!" he cried out using his arms to shield his eyes. "I-I'm sorry I invaded your home!! P-Please..I...I don't want to die!!" yeah it was cliche but he was afraid. Mark had backed himself into a corner and was now awaiting his end. This was too real to be a dream.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm
She watched the shaken and scared human crawl into a corner like puppy seeing the hissing of a cat for the first time. He looked so weak and pathetic, why didn't he just bolt out the door like any sane person would?

The room was too dark from him to see much most likely. With the raise of one hand, any bulb that hadn't blown over the years lit up the rundown mansion. He would've seen her whole body by now, even her strange sleek tail that had a mind of it's own. Curling round her limbs and sometimes the waist like a lover. Her body was very skinny, oddly skinny. The demon's waist was unnaturally thin, but she was a demon so maybe that was normal. Her other appendages such as her breasts were in proportion with her hips. Giving an extreme hourglass look to her figure.

Taking a few sleek footsteps towards him with her bare feet, she stared straight down at him. Confused as to the say he was acting and saying "Eat you?... HA" she laughed demonically, making the lights flicker. "Now why would I do that?.. your skin and bones boy... why not run away like a good human hmm?... why hide away in the un-safe corner you lovingly picked out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm
Mark felt a bit better when the lights came on, yet peeked out from a small gap from the arms covering his face. Her body looked very skinny, except for her hips and bosom, which seemed to be the more dominate features anyway. The woman seemed to be very proud of them too with the way she carried herself and the outfit she wore. Looking a bit closer, he could have sworn he saw a tail? Were those also runes or faint tatoos all over her body?

His heart beat to ever stomp of her foot as she drew closer. Relieved that she wasn't going to eat him Mark slowly removed his arms and began to stand shaking a bit on weak knees.

"Uhhh...w-well you see..I-I'm supposed to stay here for the night. I-It's sort of a dare. You know, curse and scary mansion and all. Though I gues..I don't have much of a purpose now.." he said with a frown, looking away from the demon to the floating fake one hanging by a wire. His heart sank, that fraternity wasn't going to let him join after all. By now the leader was probably spreading rumors around.

With a sigh he sulked into an empty chair and placed his hands to his face. "I feel like such an idiot now. I come to a new town to transfer to a college full of people acting like they're in middle school." He said to her looking up at the demon. Wait now he was just making casual conversation with her? Not that she probably cared.

"You must think I'm stupid or at least a coward. I can't help it though..I'm a bit jumpy." he said blushing from embarassment.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm
The light had seemed to calm his nerves, which was very much intended on her part. Keep them hoping was her game, and played it well. As he stood up on wobbly knees, the demon stepped even closer while he was sitting down. Almost to the point where her chest was touch him, so close her breath would've been felt on his face. The way she was bending down exposed her clevage even more to the young man..

Hearing him say he was dared to stay in her home made another smirk stretch across her pale lips, this situation had become much more interesting. "are you still planning to spend the night, with the woman herself?" she whispered, gliding a clawed finger over his trembling face. "after all, it was a dare.. wasn't it?" Deumos smiled innocently, placing each hand on the arm rests.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:53 pm
Mark couldn't help but blush. He had never been this close to a woman before, let alone a demoness. As she seemed to bend more and more forward, he tried his hardest not to stare into her cleavage, yet caught himself looking into it a few times.

Their lips were so close he could feel her breaking on him when she spoke. Blushing a bit redder, it felt like she was trying to seduce him or something. Nah, he was just seeing things. His mind was still a bit fuzzy though. When she wispered to him, he could feel her nail gently scratching down the side of his face.

"W-Well..y-yeah. I mean no! I mean..uhh...well I'm going to spend the night here weather you want me to or not! I may not have been accepted into a group but I can still stay the night and at least win some dignaty for myself. Uhh..t-that is if you don't mind. I-I hate to be a pest." he said swallowing nervously.

She was rather enticing. Just what did this demon want from him? Having nothing more to lose he gulped again. "D-Do you want..s-something from me?" he asked her shyly staring into those beautiful deep and dark purple eyes of hers.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm
Deumos was pleased to see his reaction to her womanly form, just what she wanted. She always loved when men's jaws were half way down their body, his was almost there. "I'd love for you to spend the night with me little one" the demoness smiled before giving soft, warm peck to his cheek. The cheek was even warmer then her own lips, clearly telling her the colour in them was in fact real.

"What do I want?" she replied in a sly tone of voice. "I want to play a game with you little one" Deumos whispered again, giving a lick to his now bright red cheek. Her tongue wasn't normal whatsoever, it looked like it was split like one of those body modifications hard core goths got. But this was all natural, no mod. "I want to see how long you can stay in this house until your running out that door.. screaming"  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff