User Image

Things seemed to happen fast that Lima hadn't realized what was going on anymore. It all seemed a blur, but not a bad blur. It was just hard to understand everything, and take it in. She found herself curiously wandering around the area they had come to. She hadn't seen her twin since they had arrived, she was sure he was up to just about what she was, trying to figure out where everything was. The land was the most beautiful she had ever seen, and it was quite amazing that she was there now. It left her breathless.

User Image

Ayunken-vanzan was out on his own today. He needed to find a new place to sleep than in the same den he grew up in. He was older and didn't need to be around his mother anymore. He needed to let her start a new life now that his father had disappeared. Always a curious thing. He had always wondered what happened to his father. It was something that would always be there, yet he wasn't sure if he cared enough.

He shook his head and started to walk again. He needed to stop getting so worked up about it, but it wasn't as easy as he originally thought it would be.

Lima heard someone coming, and her ears flicked back. She hadn't been expecting anyone, but that was when others seemed to show up the most. She wanted to be alone for the moment. Seemed that that was out of the question now. Unless she kept quiet... That wasn't her though.

"Hello?" She asked, unable to see anything from the jungle about her. It was a good and bad thing. Sometimes it could hide you from your enemies, and sometimes it could hide your enemies from you.

A voice came to his ears before he saw the redish female. He hadn't gotten out nearly enough, so he didn't recognize her at all. A grin crossed his face, as he noticed it was a female leopard. He liked flirting, and he couldn't help himself most of the time. "Well, hello to you too." He said with a seductive grin.

"I'm Ayunken-vanzan." He started, "Are you lost?" he asked. She looked lost, or at least, he was hoping she was lost. More time to swing his moves on her. Of course, his smooth movies never worked, at least this far hadn't

Lima eyed the male as if he was rather annoying. Which was true, she was annoyed with him. Not from his flirting, but his presents. No matter, she was stuck with him it seems. She should have kept her mouth shut, but that was okay. She needed to make friends eventually. She couldn't always be around her twin.

"I'm Lima, and I'm not lost." She said with a smile, fake as it was. She was hoping he wouldn't catch that. She was at least trying to be friendly.

Ayunken got closer and stopped, sat down and smiled at her. Sadly, she wasn't lost. Well, that was okay. He was still here, even if she seemed reluctant for him to be. He flicked his tail. "Lovely day, isn't it?" He said. He wasn't sure he could seduce her, but he was still going to try. "About as lovely as you are, Lima."

She eyed him again, then looked up towards the sky. She couldn't see much of it with the trees above, but it was quite nice. She didn't make any notice towards his last comment, but that was nothing but a game to him, she was sure. "Actually, you can show me where the temple is. I think I forgot which way that was. "

The sooner they get back there, the sooner she can ditch him. She wasn't giving him a fair chance to become friends, but on the contrary, he wasn't trying to be her friend either. "If you don't mind, Ayunken, was it?"

Excellent, they were getting somewhere now. "A pretty lady like yourself, Of course I can show you where it is." He always gave a bad first impression to most females, but he didn't realize it. He stood up, winked at her, and nodded his head in the direction they'd be traveling. Maybe he could ask her stuff, maybe he shouldn't? He didn't really know how to talk to others.

"So, any family?" He asked finally decided it was best to start some type of conversation while they were to be walking. It wasn't far, the temple, but it would be quite boring with no noise.

She stood, and made her way past him slowly. She gave him a small smile before nodding at his question. "Yes, I do." Though, she didn't want to go into detail with that. She didn't want to give up information so easily. She walked beside him as they started moving. She didn't want to be behind him, or in front of him.

"How about you, Ayunken?" she asked. He wanted a conversation, maybe she can make it so he's the one talking, not herself.

Ayunken smiled. "I would say I have a rather big family." He started "A mother, a father, and 4 siblings." Sadly he hardly seen any of them. "My mother also says I have 6 aunts, and 3 uncles" He'd never met them. He just knew that they were out there somewhere. He once new all of their names, but it had been a while that he had even thought about them.

"I haven't met them all though, and I think a few of my siblings have decided to go look for my father" They continued to walk as he talked a bit more. "See, he disappeared when I was a cub. We aren't sure what happened to him."

Lima almost felt bad for asking, though it did seem like a huge family. "I'm sorry." She said with a frown. She didn't want to bring any type of past pain on him. She really didn't. She didn't know what else to say now. An awkward silence fell over her, and now she really wished she hadn't asked him to take her to the temple.

"Is the Temple far?" She asked finally.

He chuckled. "Don't worry about it, it's past history." He didn't seem upset about it, even if it was something that was always on his mind, only his father anyways. He was told he looked so much like him, he wondered how hard it was for his mother to gaze upon him every day.

"Not too far, it's just up this path." He grinned and looked at her. "Perhaps I could show you around other places in the future, but seems I should go after we get to the temple." He told her. "I do wish I could stay longer, however."

She nodded, yet now she felt she didn't want him to leave. She wanted to hear more about his life, it seemed interesting. Yet she didn't know why she was so interested now. She frowned. "Perhaps another time, then." She said as they continued to walk. She could see the temple now, "I think I could take myself the rest of the way." She said with a nod towards the top of the temple.

"I don't think I can lose my way with seeing that." With that she stopped at looked at him. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Ayunken-vanzan." She inclined her head. "maybe we'll get to know each other better."

She started to walk off without waiting for him to respond. It was better this way.

Without a word, he let her walk off. Perhaps indeed. He stood, and waited for a few moments, though it was apparent she wasn't going to turn back and look at him. He nodded and went about his way. He had to find a new area to sleep and call home. Not in the temple, but close..