Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Turning Point (Ida, Myrkviðr, & Painite) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:44 pm
Warning!
exclaim This rp may contain excessive violence!

Ida dusted her hands off as she straightened up, watching the dust catch the fading light as it floated to the ground. She'd had to chaise the youma across the city to the university before she'd cornered it in one of the nearby construction plots. Luckily, everyone had gone home for the evening by the time she got here. No one to worry about, but lots of places to hide. Not quite enough though, because she'd hunted down the monster and taken care of it. One less on the streets, hurting people.

Ida took a last look at the bare beams of the new building, the tall mounds of dirt and sleeping machinery. No one would probably even know she'd been here... all that was left was some scuffs in the dirt. Maybe she could take a break tonight from patrolling... the idea of getting home and enjoying some 'me' time was extremely tempting. Maybe a hot bath and then a movie while she cuddled her kitten... Very tempting indeed.

Turning, she headed for the seven foot privacy fence, getting ready to make the jump over it. It was still amazing to her that she could make such a jump while powered.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 am
Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

Maybe it was just in her mind, and she was making things harder on herself than she needed them to be. Maybe she was imagining the feeling, the way it almost hurt, in a burning, acidic kind of way, whenever she felt an aura of Order anywhere near her. Her hatred boiled under her skin, almost unbearable at some points, and almost unnoticed at others.

Tonight, it was the former, and it did not feel like it was all in her head.

Lifting her head, the General powered down when she felt the flicker of an aura nearby, remembering where it was. It was easier to sneak up on an enemy when they could not feel her coming, after all. She was not going to reveal her identity: she would power up again when she was close, but she knew how to hunt and make it fun for herself.

She saw the senshi soon enough, heading toward a fence. Painite grinned and powered up once more, teleporting to the top of the fence, perched on it like a gargoyle and grinning down at the senshi with menace and malice in her gaze.

"What a stroke of luck, running into you again."

Oh, she remembered Ida.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 am
Oh, s**t I mean, oh noes!

Ida stopped dead when she felt a blast of dark energy come from in front of her, her eyes darting up to the Negaverse general that perched at the top of the fence she had been about to jump. This was bad... this was very bad.

Granted, she had never really met another Negaverse officer, so she didn't know a lot about them, but she'd met this woman before, and not under good circumstance. Last time they had met, she had been ripping out Tsui's starseed and it had been Ida that had body checked her and forced her to release it. It had only been luck and the arrival of Chaonis that had kept the flower senshi from becoming the general's new target. Now though, there was no one here, but her...

"Oh, um, hello!" She said as she put on a brave smile, trying to take a discreet step backwards. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Ida, Senshi of Orchids. Can I do something for you?"

Maybe if she got back a little bit, she could get enough of a head-start to make a run for it. Ida was not stupid... this woman was ranks above her in experience and power. It would be like crushing a bug under her boot.

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:05 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Lithia Brandon

(( CARRY ON AT WILL. ))

There was nothing quite like the relaxing cigarette after a long day of arduous classes.

The life of a civilian passed fearfully, but mostly unhindered. At first, Uuni had utilized powering up to avoid the strong energy signatures and preferably the array of youma. After finding she was more likely to be tracked down this way, Uuni had scribbled some notes on a piece of paper and learned to avoid certain areas without needing to sense the danger.

The construction site was usually completely abandoned by now, and not even the youma liked coming here. There were no food scraps, there was nothing to hunt, and the works held such random hours that even the college students weren't interested in trying to occupy the space.

Unfortunately, days weren't completely consistent, and without powering up, Uuni could have no idea what was coming next.

It was the voices that caught her attention, echoing in the concrete shell of a new building.

. . . again

That sounded nasty. The civilian dropped the cigarette on the ground and quietly smashed it with the ball of her foot. Then, in a display that even she considered stupid, she crept forwards to get a better look.

Can I do something for you?

With her back to a supporting square column, Uuni certainly couldn't see whoever was behind her, but she could just glance down at Ida from the second story.

She sounded nervous. Dumb girl. First she was picking on youma too strong for her, now other people? Why didn't she just make a run for it?

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 am
Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

The General arched her eyebrow at the young senshi, noting the way she was tensing and looking more than a little nervous. She liked that look, but would prefer a bit more fear in it all if she could achieve it.

And of course she would give it her best shot.

"Oh, well, Sailor Ida. I'll remember to put that on the jar I'm going to keep your starseed in."

She moved to hop down from the fence, looking eager. She vanished from sight, teleporting before she even left her perch and appearing just behind the senshi. It was one of her favorite things to do, and she felt it added a lot of flare.

"So I think you know the answer to your question, hm?" She said softly, close enough to use a low, almost purr of a tone. "You can die, little senshi. Didn't I promise you that?" She called her weapon to her hand, making sure to tap the javelin end of it against the stone floor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm
Ida was not proud. She knew when she was out gunned and was not afraid to make tracks when a situation called for it. The sudden motion of the general towards her made her tense, starting badly when the voice came so close behind her. Wide-eyed, she spun and backed up, taking only a moment to see that weapon before she broke and ran.

Turning back around, she made for the fence with all the speed she could muster, gathering herself the make the leap that would take her up and over. Her heart beat loud in her ears, her mind racing with a million different thoughts.

Why hadn't she gone out with Aventine tonight? Why had she come somewhere so isolated? She didn't know the Negaverse soldiers could teleport that way... it was going to be even harder to escape now. Desperate, Ida called out her phone and flicked it open, thumbing it by feeling only, struggling to get it to just call someone, anyone who could help...

And then she was jumping, hoping to get behind the fence and maybe the cover would help.

Lithia_Brandon

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 am
Holy s**t.

Could they all do that?

Even high up, presumably out of sight, unnoticed, the sudden appearance of a Negaverse soldier made her insides shrivel up. Pressing her tongue into the roof of her mouth, Uuni kept down the terrible urge to suck in a breath. That was how they kidnapped you, that reflex--not that she was of kidnapping age anymore, and not that trying to suppress it had ever really helped. Right now, though, it served to keep down even a hair's twitch of a sound.

Ears out for things at hand, Uuni tiptoed over to the other side of the column, out of sight. Unfortunately, not out of mind.

You can die.

Great, this was just a friendly meeting. No need for concern.

Heart beating faster than she'd have liked, Uuni took the time to make a full scan of the area. If, by somechance, she was spotted next, how the hell do you get away from a teleporting, mentally insane, bloodthirsty woman with a starseed complex?

Not having a starseed probably helped. Stay powered down, then? No energy signature, no starseed, probably her best bet. What good was speed going to do against someone who could teleport?

There were nails, everywhere. Pylons, metal sheets, window panes with the paper still on them.

Movement, out of the corner of her eye. Just Ida, making a run for it. About time. Maybe she could give her a few more seconds, and not be in any danger herself. Then they'd be even steven--a distraction for a distraction. s**t fell from construction sites all the time, right? Yeah.

Had Painite been paying attention, she might have felt the flicker of a second source of Order, weak as could be, come into being in the area. It gave Myrkvior just enough strength to teeter that half-inch window pane on its edge. Trying to hit the Negaverse lieutenant with it was out of the question, but it was going to make one hell of a bang when it hit the ground.

Three, two, ******** it. Myrkvior pushed the glass the rest of the way over and then made a run for it. With luck, she'd be powered down and moving to a new spot before anyone had gotten the brains to look up.

What else could she dump into the street to make a lot of noise?

Lithia_Brandon

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 pm
Kaelyndra

Bluefire Dragonz

The General smiled and leaned on her spear, watching as the senshi took off running.

"Run, run, little girl," she said leisurely, though her eyes were burning with anticipation and glee. "Let's see how far you can get."

There were definite perks to being in the Negaverse, and her ability to teleport was certainly a part of them. She loved the power that came with it, the thrill of knowing that she could ruin someones day just by appearing in front of them. Letting them run and think they could get away from her, just to prove them terribly, fatally wrong.

It was probably her favorite thing to do these days, even over setting traps and making overly complicated plots.

She was about to teleport when she heard the glass hit the ground, turning to look at the wreck, then up from where it presumably fell from.

"I think we have a guest," she said to no one in particular. She turned to Ida and threw her spear while the senshi was making to get over the fence, hoping to either hit the girl or at least cut off her path, before she turned back to the source of the noise and sized it up. There was someone in there, but what? A youma making a mess? Or a human trying to be brave?

She began to walk forward, toward it, to find out.

"I don't like being interrupted," she called.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:24 pm
Fear gave Ida's feet wings, but it was not enough to mask the sudden flood of pain as the spear slammed into her side, sending her spinning off her feet and straight into the fence with the force of it. It bloomed white hot, lancing through her brain as she screamed and went down, the sound a heart-wrenching mix of fear, desperation, and protest against the knowledge she was probably going to die.

The suddenness of her face meeting fence cut her off though, making it a short lived protest and she hit the ground with another flash of pain. She groaned as she instinctively curled in on herself, reaching for her side to find where the wicked point had cut a deep slash across her ribs. She was probably lucky it hadn't been a few inches over, but she couldn't think past the burning pain and the feel of blood soaking her fingers.

All at once, everything seemed to hit home inside of her head. This wasn't a movie or a book. This war, even as secretive as it was, was still a war. She could die here today... not just get beat up, even severely enough to need a hospital visit. That woman honestly wanted to kill her, and the only reason was that she was on the wrong side and had tried to save a friend. Ida had spent her whole life as a senshi so far running around like nothing could touch her... and now she could very well pay the price for her blind stupidity.

The flower senshi stifled a groaning sob as she struggled onto her knees, clutching her side. She had to get up... she had to run. If she could just get out of sight, she could power down, hide... bleed to death in peace, rather than face getting her starseed ripped out of her chest.

Lithia_Brandon

Kaelyndra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 pm
The scream came first. Then, I don't like being interrupted.

s**t. ********. s**t, s**t, s**t.

Myrkviðr was at the top of the stairs when she stopped, dead, breathing heavily. Trying to control that was easier said than done. Was going down really the best idea? The Negaverse lieutenant could teleport, right? But what if she decided to go up the stairs, just to throw things off?

She was overthinking this. The simple solution was always the best solution. Less went wrong.

Pressed against the wall of the stairwell room, powering down, she removed the heels she'd thought it was a wonderful idea to put on this morning and crept down the concrete stairs (thankfully on the opposite side of the building) in bare feet. The general's footstep's were echoing in the dingy hollow.

No wonder idiots in movies were always peeking around corners when they should have been running. The terrible desire to look was nearly overpowering. Instead, she forced herself outside, put her back against a concrete wall and inched her way right.

Please go up to level two, please don't decide to come outside. If she was capable of willing herself invisible, Uuni was sure it would have occurred in that moment.

Nearly at the corner now, back to the same fence Ida was writhing under, Uuni was sure she could hear the heavy breathing. Was she hearing someone die?

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 am
Kaelyndra

Bluefire Dragonz

Painite could not feel another aura, and had not been paying enough attention earlier to feel it. As far as she knew, it was only a civilian trying to be brave, but that was not something that would slow her.

She would kill a civilian just as readily as she would a knight or a senshi. Actually, they were usually more fun, since they were so helpless and usually had no pride to get in the way of their screaming.

Giving the place a thorough search though teleporting means, she only saw her target when she turned back toward the senshi she had left near the fence. Her eyebrows lifted when she spotted the girl making her way slowly toward the senshi that was left bleeding on the floor.

"Aren't you cute. Are you the one trying to distract me from my work? That's not a very clever tactic, I have to tell you." She called her spear to her hand, glowering. Any amusement drained from her eyes, leaving only her murderous intentions behind. She moved closer slowly, until she was close enough to lash out with her spear at the civilian, keeping an eye on the senshi as well.

"I don't think that little skirted crusader is going to do anything to save you," she said with a laugh, speaking so Ida could hear her if she was conscious, just to rub it in. "I'll let the two of you bleed together, shall I? Before I take your starseeds, of course."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm
Ida whimpered when she saw Painite returned, feeling a new fear when she realized there was a civilian nearby. Whoever it was, it was very bad that they were here, and though it might be to her benefit, she was more afraid now for them than for herself.

Luckily, her phone was still gripped tightly in her hand, open even if she hadn't managed to call anyone. Leaving the civilian to distract the general for just a few moments longer, she hurried to pull up her contact list, picking a number and slamming her thumb down on the call button. Tsui, Chaonis, Aventine, Camelot... someone, anyone! She couldn't do this by herself, and now it wasn't just her life on the line. Dropping the phone, but leaving it open, she desperately threw her arm out, calling "Beautiful Petal Darts!" as she clutched her side with her other arm.

Her needle-like attack sprayed outwards, hardly more than an annoyance to anyone stronger than she was, but maybe it would buy them a little time. Ida sobbed as she fell back, her eyes searching for the civilian.

Lithia_Brandon

Kaelyndra

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Bluefire Dragonz

Freedom was so close she could taste it. And then, as if the Universe itself was punishing her for even considering abandoning a wounded, probably done for, Senshi, a Negaverse soldier locked eyes with her.

The soldier was saying something about being clever, but mostly Uuni's eyes were focused on that spear. A spear that looked like it could go through her skull quite nicely. Wasn't there some stupid joke about a baby and a hole--Uuni swallowed.

"Ironic," she stumbled over her words. "The news has been telling me the skirt-wearers were going to kill me for months." Probably because of their own damn stupidity. Then, here she was, spear pointed at her face, because she'd thought it was a good idea to return a favor. This was the last time she was doing anything heroic, that's for sure.

"I was kind of hoping you'd save me." From the tone of her voice, it was hard to tell if the last statement was truth or sarcasm.

Something about bleeding. Ugh, that sounded bad. This whole thing was bad.

"You sure you want to bleed me out?" It sounded painful, messy, and like it took a long time. "Can I at least make a last request? You know, before I die."

Since, that was, apparently, going to be her fate once they got through with the talking. And while Uuni would really have loved to be one of those people that sat down and cried their way to death (no, she didn't), she was too scared off her head to do anything but spit out words like an automatic typewriter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 am
Bluefire Dragonz

Kaelyndra

Painite was not wearing a skirt, thus proving the news never got any of their details right. They really did need to do a bit of fact checking. But of course, with reporters from the negaverse helping in that, it was an easy thing to keep off course.

Painite considered her two targets.

"Last request? No. Why should I grant that?" She laughed at the very idea. She did not feel like there was anything in it for her, and when bad guys wasted time letting the good guys have last wishes, they got defeated. Painite was determined to learn from her past mistakes.

Which went against getting shot with leaves again.

"God damn it!" She said in surprise, not injured per se but still furious. This little senshi did not learn! Painite lashed out at her, kicking with what weight she could put behind her foot. She felt an aura drawing near them at a rapid pace, and looked down to see the phone in Ida's hand.

"You called back up, did you?" She growled, but back up had been relatively close by. And he was not interested in wasting time. Everything around them began to shake, things falling, the fence buckling. Anything that wasn't rooted down either fell over or looked like it would break. Even the ground was splitting, long cracks and pits forming in the pavement.

Painite turned to see the Eternal Senshi of Danger dropping down at her, and she snarled. She teleported, furious, but did not reappear immediately. It left Chaonis standing over the two, one eyebrow raised.

"What kind of parties do you throw, Ida?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm
Ida gave a cry when she was kicked, hitting the ground again as it knocked her over. She instinctively curled in on her injured side, her gloved hand still clutching the wound that left a red trail down her side. Yes, she had called back up. Because she was weak and scared and needed to be rescued. Again. And she'd call a thousand senshi if she needed to, to get herself and the civilian out of this alive.

Then suddenly the ground was shaking and she was clutching it as it tossed her about, flashes of pain jolting through her as she was jostled and flung. When it was over, she was a little dazed and shaken, flat on her stomach on the ground, and staring at a pair of manly boots. Oh, thank god.

As soon as she heard the voice and realized who it was, she burst into tears, pressing her forehead to the ground. She cried from a mixture of pain and relief, letting all the emotion out in a torrent of sobbing. Thank god for her phone and thank god for powerful friends. Even as she hated herself for it, she knew Chaonis would save her.

Lithia_Brandon

Kaelyndra

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas