Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Cirque des Monstres: A place for peculiar

Back to Guilds

A semi-literate/literate roleplay guild for the circus freaks. 

Tags: Circus, Carnival, Literate, Academy, Roleplay 

Reply Carnaval de L'étrange
Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdy Oatmeal
Captain

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 am
RULES!

1. Follow all Gaia ToS.

2. NO GODMODDING! I can not stress that enough. It's annoying and very unfair.

3. No spamming or advertising. I don't mind if it's a simple banner in your signature, that's fine. But please, do not post any topics talking about your art request or your bump thread or anything like that.

4. Please ask me before posting another topic. If it's a profile for your character, that's fine. You can post the following topics without my permission:

a) Character Profiles
b) Dorm rooms
c) OOC chats.

If you have an idea for a place or a class, then post it in either OOC or pm me

5. Inappropriate Character pictures is a big no-no. We have younger people on this site. Nobody wants to see that.

6. Posts should be three sentences or more. Don't leave people with one line, that's lazy. I know that sometimes it's hard to think of something and that's okay if you do it once or twice. But if I see someone posting one line all the time...

7. If things get "dirty" or "nasty", either time skip or roleplay that part via pm. (with your roleplaying partner(s), that is.) Nobody wants to see what your character is doing. We can all just imagine what it was with our nasty little minds.

8. Swearing is okay, but please censor it somehow. I don't really care how you censor it, but please find a why you can censor it. I don't mind if you don't censor the word "hell" or "damn", but anything else should be censored. (E.g.: b**ch, a**, f**k, etc.)

9. Lastly: No text talk/ * * , ' ', ^ ^, <>, (), or any other symbols for actions. This is a semi-literate roleplaying guild. However, in OOC it's fine to use text talk. Other than that, no text talk.

If you have read all of the Rules, put "You bet your petunias!" somewhere on your Character Profile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal

Will there be a subforum where we can talk to other members while waiting for the RP to start? smile

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

Nerdy Oatmeal
Captain

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:18 pm
Koda-Keet
Nerdy Oatmeal

Will there be a subforum where we can talk to other members while waiting for the RP to start? smile

That's what the OCC sub forum is for. OCC stands for Out of Character Chat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal
Koda-Keet
Nerdy Oatmeal

That's what the OCC sub forum is for. OCC stands for Out of Character Chat.

Right but there isn't anything in there yet. I wasn't sure if you were making one or if members are supposed to smile
you can post when ever you want there. Making topics in OCC is perfectly fine for everyone to do. Also, you don't have to wait for roleplay to start. You can start whenever you want to.  

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

Carnaval de L'étrange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces