Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Corabell Kiremono

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm
Hi, my name is Corabell Kiremono.

I'm a female.

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is August 27 (Virgo)

My dream job is to be a mediwizard.

My blood status is Halfblood, by way of my mother, a Japanese Pureblood

This is my Seventh Year year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff

I'm interested in boys.

I'm currently with Rowan Edgar Elliott.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very sweet. I tend to be very quiet and polite, and I’m very devoted to my family. I’m a hard worker, and a little insecure.

My background story is really nothing interesting. I tend to fade into the background a lot. I’m the second daughter and third child of David and Sakura Kiremono. My older sister Shina is the eldest and heir, my older brother Daniel is the first son and is very ambitious. I’m told I was a very agreeable baby, rarely crying or fussing. My magic first manifested when I knocked a sippy cup of juice from my highchair. I reached for the falling cup, and it stopped falling and came back to my hand.

Shina and Daniel have always been the main focus of mother and father’s attention, and will inherit the majority of the family fortune. I don’t mind, though. I love my family dearly, and would do anything to help them. None of my family has ever told me, but while I’m not as smart as Shina or as ambitious as Daniel, I know our places in the family. Shina is the heir, the one who is being groomed to take over for father. She’s brilliant, and good at everything she does, and I know she will do a great job. Daniel is the spare, the backup in case Shina can’t or won’t take over the company. He resents that now, but I’m sure he’ll settle down eventually.

As for me, I realized my place in the family a few years ago. As the third child and second daughter, I can best help my family by marrying well. Father’s marriage to mother provided awareness of the magical market, but growth has been limited since she doesn’t really have any connections in the Western magical community. I’m pretty, and magical, and from an old pureblood family on one side, and a wealthy and successful muggle family on the other. In today’s magical culture, I will be an excellent marriage choice. My goal is to find a European wizard, preferably pureblood or well-connected halfblood, to marry to form those connections for my family.

I’m fairly quiet most of the time, and I am generally very polite. I usually don’t make a very strong impression on others. I know I won’t be able to catch anyone’s eye this way, so I’m going to make an effort to be more noticeable at Hogwarts. Quidditch seems to be very popular, perhaps I’ll try out for my House team? I should probably also try to speak up in class, and work hard to stay near the top of my year. I don’t really have Shina’s thirst for knowledge and knack for picking things up right away, or Daniel’s drive to surpass others, but I’m no stranger to using hard work to make up for lack of natural talent, and I’m sure that with enough study and practice, I can keep from falling behind.

First year update: I'm settling in. I'm in Hufflepuff, and I like it there. Everyone understands the value of family and working together. Also...there's a boy. I met Rowan at the station, and....he's everything I could want in a boy. He's so sweet, and strong, and...I just, I get this fluttery feeling around him. I've made the quidditch team, as Keeper, and I'm not as good as some of my teammates, but I actually like playing quite a bit.

Second Year: I can see threstrals now. There was an attack at the circus where Shina and I were attending the masquerade. It...it was awful, curses flying everywhere, people injured...some died. I tried to help after, with the wounded. Shina and I couldn't do too much, but I think I want to learn more about healing. Shina knew spells to call clean water, and we carried supplies, but if I ever am in a disaster again, I want to be more than a pair of hands to help. I want to learn how to heal hurts, not just stand by as others do the work.

Rowan and I are still circling a bit, we aren't actually dating or anything, but...I hope we will. I like him very much. I was reserve string this year on the quidditch team, but I didn't mind. It's important that the best players be on the field, and I'll just have to train harder if I want to be on the main team next year.

Third Year: Well, good news, and bad news. I signed up for healing classes, and I'm doing fairly well. I think I might want to be a mediwizard. There was a festival in the fall, and Rowan asked me to be his girlfriend! I said yes, but we didn't have much time to enjoy the festival, as vampires attacked. It all happened so fast, one moment everything was laughter and fun, then suddenly people were dying. I knew Rowan and I didn't have the skills to take on the vampires, so I grabbed him and ran. I tried to get Daniel to come too, but he told me to run, and Merlin forgive me, I did. I had to get Rowan out of there. He's a Gryffindor, and in the heat of the moment, I couldn't let him try to make a stand. Daniel at least would run after I was clear, but Gryffindors aren't know for abandoning battles. Daniel was attacked, but he got off lightly, just breaking his wand. I'm going to do my best to learn all I can. I've already seen death twice, and I'm only in third year. Something tells me that I can use all the skills I can learn. At least Rowan will be at my side.

Fourth Year: Well, this year finally calmed down a little. For once, I didn't accidentally stumble into a massive battle and have to help clean up the aftermath. Daniel really seems to have been shaken up by last year's attack, he's....settled a bit somehow, and focused himself. He's also being a mother hen to the nth degree. He actually wore battle leathers to the Valentine's ball and followed me around! Oh well, I suppose it's just his way of showing he cares.

Fifth Year: O.W.L.s year was a madhouse! All the teachers were obsessed with both revising and teaching us new things, and the tension was horrid! I was chosen as Vice Captain for the Quidditch team, which was a bit of a surprise. I decided to take a day off from revising the last Hogwarts weekend before O.W.L.s. Big mistake. A toddler got away from his mother, and I brought him back. I discovered shortly after that the little one had apparently been carrying spattergroit, as I came down with the illness shortly after. I was promptly pulled from school and remained in quarantine at home. I missed O.W.L.s, and spent most of the summer ill. I was fortunate enough not to scar, likely due to the efforts of the healer Mother employed to care for me, but I will have to repeat fifth year, much to my displeasure.

Fifth Year, Second Attempt:
Well, I may not have been happy about repeating fifth year, but I must admit, it did help me with my studies. An extra year of revision did wonders for my marks, and despite my heavy courseload, I managed spectacular OWLs. I suppose there is a silver lining to every stormcloud.

I enjoy cooking, flower arranging, reading, sewing, gardening, archery and Tai Chi.

I despise mold, wearing ill-fitting clothes, poorly trained working animals, trying to read in poor light, and black licorice.

I'm afraid of lethifolds.

My strengths are adding things together to make the sum greater than the parts. In cooking you add things together, mixing flavors and textures and other aspects, you might heat or chill, chop, mash, whip, blend, oh, there are so many things to do, but if you can understand it, you can just see how things work together and make something better! Gardening takes a slower, broader view to understand, but a seed or a cutting just needs to be given the right soil, nutrients and water, and a bit of care and attention. A proper garden arrangement can utilize plants that complement each other, with various plants supporting others while gaining benefits themselves. If you can understand the parts of something, you can understand how to put those parts together to get the results you want.

My flaws are my low self-confidence.

I look like Kelsey Chow. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I’m fairly pale, and I have a trim, slender build.

My wand is very supple, nine inches, willow, with a demiguise fur core.

My pet is a burrowing Owl

[My O.W.L. Scores are:
Alchemy~ EE
Ancient Studies~ A
Arithmancy~ EE
Art~ A
Astronomy~ A
Care of Magical Creatures~ O
Charms~ O
Cooking with Magic~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ O
Healing~ O
Herbology~ O
History of Magic~ EE
Muggle Art~ A
Muggle Mythology~ A
Muggle Studies~ O
Music~ O
Mythology~ A
Potions~ O
Study of Ancient Runes~ EE
Transfiguration~ O
Wandless Magic~ O

My N.E.W.T. scores are:
Charms~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ O
Herbology~ O
Potions~ O
Transfiguration~ O
Care of Magical Creatures~ O
Cooking with Magic~ O
Healing~ O
Muggle Studies~ O
Wandless Magic Practice~ O
History of Magic~ A
Alchemy~ EE
Arithmancy~ A
Music~ A
Study of Ancient Runes~ A
Wandlore~ EE

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Like my older siblings, I am fluent in English, Japanese and Latin. Also…I rarely stand up for myself, but, well, I do know how to, if necessary. And while I may not stand up for myself much, I’ll do anything to protect my loved ones, and will act against my own quiet nature to defend them. After all, my discomfort isn’t of concern if my loved ones need me.

~Ðєv
{~Utsuha}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Posting Format

[imgleft]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ykcm78.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][color=darkgoldenrod][size=24]Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Quidditch Captain~Half-Blood[/size][/color][/align]

[imgright]http://i43.tinypic.com/2yxn34m.png[/imgright]

[align=right][size=9][i][color=darkgoldenrod]Relationship status: Wearing Rowan Edgar Elliott's promise ring.
Where am I?
Who am I with?
What am I doing?
OOC: (( ... ))[/color][/i][/size][/align]

Quidditch Posting Format

[imgleft]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ykcm78.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][color=darkgoldenrod][size=24]Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Quidditch Captain~Half-Blood[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2yxn34m.png[/img]
[color=darkgoldenrod]((OOC: ... ))[/color]
[b][color=goldenrod]Hufflepuff 0[/color] [color=darkgoldenrod]|[/color] [color=black]Opponent 0[/color][/b]
[color=darkgoldenrod][b]{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}[/b]
[size=9]Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =18
Player's skills = Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, 7 Years Experience, Advanced Flying 1&2
Weather: N/A
Total Roll Modifiers: +10 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ?? [/size][/color][/align]

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hogwarts Alumni Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff