Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Ellis Sisters' Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owner: Tassy Ellis

Welcome welcome to the now singular twin's flat located just blocks away from Diagon Alley so that even if she wakes up late she can be sure to get to work on time. Since her sister's wedding and subsequent leaving, Tassy has completely refurbished the flat leaving only her music room downstairs and her own sister's bedroom completely untouched.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm
Where am I?

User Image
Tassy is...
Home/At work/Shopping/On a Date/Doing a Gig

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Pets Living at Home~

Tassy has a rather unique hypoallergenic cat she lovingly calls Kiki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna led them the simple walk towards her shared apartment with her sister talking quietly the entire way while forcing herself (and more importantly her hands) to relax. There were a few moments when she was sure Joey wasn't looking that she almost made a grab for one of his large hands but chickened out at the last moment. Finally they made it to their modest flat and climbed the small stairs leading him to the door. "I hope you're not allergic to cats. Well, I guess even if you were it would be alright since Kiki's hypoallergenic." she snorted softly at her own joke too busy opening the door to properly blush at her odd sound. When she finally had the door opened the quickly turned on the lights so her friend wouldn't trip over anything then scanned their living area hoping (praying more like it) that they hadn't left any laundry around. Finding none, Tanna walked over to the kitchen and began rummaging for two coffee mugs and the french columbian roast she kept for guests. Unaware to her, their spotted cat came trotting from the hallway and made itself comfortable on one edge of the sofa. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be out with the coffee soon." she spoke from the close kitchen.

[Wearing: Date Night] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Nervous/Hopeful] [Thinking: Don't freak out don't freak out]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey followed Naitanna to her and her sister's shared apartment. He climbed up the stairs behind her. Joey let out a soft chuckle at the girl's joke. "I'm not allergic to cats, anyway," he said, a small smirk playing on his lips. When Naitanna opened the door and stepped inside, Joey followed. "Tassy isn't home?" he asked, scanning the area that was visible from the kitchen. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked, looking over at the mugs she got out. When he saw the cat trot over to the couch, he smiled and sat next to it to scratch it behind the ears.

wearing

Twenty Two. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna shook her head to Joey's question before realizing he might not see it and verbalized her answer. "No, she went out with her band mates today, so they probably won't be back until late tonight or tomorrow afternoon." she shrugged. Tassy had a good head on her shoulder so her twin trusted her to make the right decisions even if she did stay out all night into the wee hours of morning. She smiled at his next question pouring the ready coffee into their mugs and placing it on a tray with milk and sugar before carrying it slowly into the room. "No need, I have it." Carefully placing the tray on the room table she couldn't help but grin at the loud purrs coming from the cat. "You must have magic fingers, the last person that tried to pet her nearly lost a finger." Tanna chuckled a bit at the memory, she hadn't quite liked him to begin with so having Kiki attack him made it all the better. Before she sat she soon realized how...dressy she still seemed for such a comfortable environment. So with only a minor blush she made her small announcement. "I-I'm gonna go put on something a bit less....dressy. B-be right back." quickly leaving the room and going into her own.

[Wearing: Date Night] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Completely nervous] [Thinking: Crudcrudcrud]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey looked at Naitanna when she told him where Tassy went. "She's in a band?" he asked, trying to remember if he ever heard her name before. Maybe she and her band were famous, and he listened to her music; however, he could not think of anyone named Tassy who looked exactly like Naitanna. A smile appeared on Joey's face as a small laugh escaped his lips. "Most animals like me," he said, looking back at the cat he had been scratching behind the ears. "Alright, I'll be here," he said before Naitanna went to change her clothing.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna returned to the living room with a much more relaxed demeanor and a small but gracious smile on her face. "Thanks for letting me change, as much as I liked the dress I much prefer jeans or sweats. Leave all the dressing up to Tassy." Speaking of her sister, when asked if she was in a band she merely grinned and sat down on the other side of the Kiki giving her an obligatory scratch and sipped her coffee before answering his question. "Yeah, it's pretty small and not well known. They mainly do parties or small gatherings." Still, much better than what I'm doing with my art Tanna thought with a mental sigh.

[Wearing: Date Night~Casual] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Better] [Thinking: Muuuuch better]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey smiled when Naitanna came back. He had still been petting her cat. "You look as lovely as ever," he said sincerely. After a moment, he picked up his mug and poured some milk into it. To do so, he had to stop petting Kiki. "How long have they been playing together?" he asked before sipping on his drink. "Wow, you do make excellent coffee."

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna blushed at Joey's words before adding a tad more sugar into her coffee and sipping. "Hmm...since we were about fifteen so five to six years. They were a big name in our small town but not so much in other parts." She shrugged not uncomfortable with talking about her more outgoing sibling. She did however blush lightly again when she was complimented on her coffee. "I suppose I get that from my Mum."

[Wearing: Date Night~Casual] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Better] [Thinking: Muuuuch better]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey nodded as he listened to Naitanna's description about her sister's band. He quickly did the math in his head and figured out she was about twenty or twenty one years old. That was an appropriate age since that meant he was only a couple of years older than her. "Your mom makes good coffee?" he asked as he lifted his mug up to his mouth to sip another mouthful of it.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna chuckled at Joey's question thinking of her mother. "My Mum makes good everything, she's a cook at her hotel that she and Da own in Scotland." she said factually. It was true, well to her; everything her mother made was delicious. "What about you? Do you cook?" she asked taking another sip.

[Wearing: Date Night~Casual] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Comfortable] [Thinking: Hmm....]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey chuckled when Naitanna asked him if he knew how to cook. "I create food with magic, so it's not exactly cooking," he admitted. The man never learned how to cook by hand. Whenever he needed to make dinner or lunch or even breakfast, he would cast a spell. It was easy, and it was quick.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna smiled and shook her head. "No it's not. Maybe one day you could come back and I'll teach you to make a meal without magic. It's not as hard as it may seem." She had been cooking without it all her life so really she had no idea if it was harder or not.

[Wearing: Date Night~Casual] [With: Joey] [Where: My apartment] [Feeling: Comfortable] [Thinking: I just invited him back!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm
An angry, black and gray bird flew to the window, screeching. It had a letter attached to it. It was rapped in green thread. It was an evil bird that bit and clawed the uncareful. Once in it dropped the letter on the ground and flew off. The letter was addressed to "Miss Silver".

Tassy! Tanna!
Greetings. I am very happy that you wrote me a letter. I was scared that you both were just allusions to my diseased mind or some spell. My brother took good care of me and I was even able to save my potion. I am so sorry if I was in anyway offensive. I do not remember yesterday. I would love to go anyplace with you both. Even your house. But! Just to see your art and your music.

P.S. How did you get Miss Silvers Signature?  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff