Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
WHERE IS EVERYONE? I just got my license. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a drivers license?
  Yeah. I need to drive to get to places
  I do but I don't use it much.
  Nope, just a state ID or something else
  Nope, I DO NOT DRIVE!!!!!
  HEllz no, I WILL NEVER DRIVE
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm
This guild is dead. No one is there to celebrate that I got my Drivers license. sad WHERE ARE YOU ALL? crying

It's another great accomplishment this year that will greatly impact my life. I've gotten 3 great accomplishments this year so far and no one is appreciating them. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm
I can't believe I got a 100% on the test. She didn't write anything down. Just told me I got a 100.

Easier than the stupid written test, I got an 80 on that. Some questions were dumb on it. No parking, just to back out of DMV, then park anywhere I wanted to end the test at the DMV. I practically did everything right. She was like a GPS system where she told me where to go.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm
Beau, you are being weird =w=  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Shikume
How am I being weird? sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Just the last part on what you said...."no one is appreciating them"

that is how you are being weird ;o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume

But it's good because I am entering life and the real world so they should be happy for me. Because it took me a while. I could've accomplished all of this 5 years ago.

I know Wellwisher isn't appreciating them. stare He/she isn't appreciating anything I've done this year so far in the real world. Some former friend she was. I'm done with her.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume

But it's good because I am entering life and the real world so they should be happy for me.

I know Wellwisher isn't appreciating them. :stare He/she isn't appreciating anything I've done this year so far in the real world. Some former friend she was. I'm done with her.
o.O You have said this before...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 pm
I know, but I could've done all of this like 5 years ago, but didn't.

So I'm glad I am getting all of this done now. I'm glad I came back here, nothing for me in Cruces.

I've said what before? That I'm done with Well? But now I am done with her for good. She ignored me again so yeah, she's gone for good. You and cool4 and Danny have been friends with me longer than she has. So much for friends til the end.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I know, but I could've done all of this like 5 years ago, but didn't.

So I'm glad I am getting all of this done now. I'm glad I came back here, nothing for me in Cruces.

I've said what before? That I'm done with Well? But now I am done with her for good. She ignored me again so yeah, she's gone for good. You and cool4 and Danny have been friends with me longer than she has. So much for friends til the end.
-x-

Beau, I don't know what to say really o=

You have said this whole conversation in the past =x=
So I don't think you are done unless she keeps you on the ignored list. Anyway, just move on and lets stop talking about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm
I'm sure she will forever now. She wouldn't come back a year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago, and won't come back now. So I'm done now. Forget her. I told her and tree spirit that she is a thing of the past now.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm
Night Aoi....I am going to bed xD
I am tired as heck...and I know I slept at least 8 hours today x.x;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Recovering from the homework overload.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 pm
cool4
I'm glad I am sub. No homework except to write a report how good or bad the class was. biggrin

And yeah, I'm scared Gaia will eventually be a thing of the past soon to for me. It already is since I've been on it since 2004. That's a long time ago.

Video games are already long gone for my 2 brothers. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
I'm glad I am sub. No homework except to write a report how good or bad the class was. biggrin

And yeah, I'm scared Gaia will eventually be a thing of the past soon to for me. It already is since I've been on it since 2004. That's a long time ago.

The only way to not keep it in the past is to keep coming back. Though I'm finding myself only checking in every once in a while.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

The only way to not keep it in the past is to keep coming back. Though I'm finding myself only checking in every once in a while.
I'm the same as you. I've got more important stuff to worry about like making money, living with my girlfriend, things in real life...etc..., finding out what I want to do with my life. WAY MORE than trying to get Well back or my guild active. OH and also what the future of music is.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff