Thread RP Log Between these Two
User Image
User Image

Nyhility
Tryggr: [sneaks behind Duff, failing miserably] 8P

Thamin
Duff jumped at the sound of another behind her. She turned quickly to see the approacher. A large male stood behind her, and though he was familiar in coloration Duff never jumped to conclusions when it came to recognizing another. "You've grown, quite a bit..." Duff said as she tilted her head slightly and narrowed her gaze, looking past the large horns and long flowing hair to the black eyes beneath. Tryggr had those, and she believed with the coloration that this indeed was the foal she knew.

Nyhility
Tryggr: [Pauses in his walk and blinks curiously, before catching on and chuckling lightly]
Oh, now who's second guessing themselves? Hm? No one has my stripes, same as you said.

Thamin
Duff chuckled and blushed a little. Oh yes, this indeed was the foal she had known; who else would throw her words back at her? "I see that an apology is in order." She said with a small apologetic nod. "But you do have to admit that your appearance has changed quite a bit since last we spoke, where when you had been unsure I had not changed at all." She smirked as she added the last comment, purely giving him hell over the situation as he was doing to her.

Nyhility
Tryggr: [Sighed a breath of relief. What if she really hadn't recognized her? Talk about awkward!]
"Apology? Goodness no, but if it makes you feel better then go ahead. I'll listen." He beamed a pale smile and almost flicked his tail like a happy pup, glad to see a familiar face. Then he huffed against his mane and glanced aside. "What can I say, I have poor eyesight. And besides, I've been told my horns are wicked cool. Thank you very much." [Lifts his chin proudly]

Thamin
Duff chuckled. "You speak as though you posses insecurities about your looks, as I made not a single mention of your horns. Though the bad eyesight I knew not of. It is something, I guess, we never had time to speak of before." She shrugged and patted Tryggr's shoulder with her tail. "It's part of who you are though." She paused, stifling a small giggle as she recalled their last conversation about strangers and such, associating at that point his mention of eyesight with his choice to speak with her in the first place. "Perhaps that would be the reason you mistaken me as a decent soquili to get to know?" She teased with the slightest smirk.

Nyhility
Tryggr: "Do I? Haha, that wasn't my intention at all though." The male grinned while trying to glance up at is horns, feeling their weight but not quite seeing them. "Everyone is allowed their own opinions, so I wouldn't let it bother me anyways." Then he nodded about his vision, glancing back at Duff. "It's not horrible, but things do blur the further away they get." In his mess of hair, his ears flitted forward, and he bumped his friend softly with his knee. "Mistaken? Naaah, I wouldn't call it that. You're a fine person, Duff! I was just had to bluntly crack the ice when I first met ya." xD

Thamin
Duff raised her brows and nodded in approval. "Wise words to come from one so young! But the spoken word and one's actions are two different things...." She said, knowing all too well that though she knew everyone to be entitled to their opinion and did not mind whatever they may be, she was too anxious about negative reactions. "I dont believe you will have a problem though, you seem to be full of confidence." She tilted her head and nodded about his eyesight, taking note of it in case it was needed. At the bump from Tryggr's knee though she jumped a little; she had not expected it despite the fact she had patted him on the shoulder. "Perhaps, perhaps not..." She stated with a shrug. "I personally find there to be nothing quite fine about myself. Sure, there is nothing evil or bad that I have done, but there isnt any good either. That, though, is just my opinion." She paused and furrowed her brow, contemplating the meaning of his last statement. It seemed to have been made in good humor, but it could mean many things. "Bluntly crack the ice?" She questioned to attain a more accurate meaning.

Nyhility
Tryggr: "Daaaw, you flatter me! But no, if anything I learned that confidence from my parents. They did a swell job raising me, if I do say so myself." He mused over her truth about words versus actions, giving her a somber nod as a reply. "I'm certainly no mind reader, so it helps to see how they react too. Pft, and if anyone wants to behave with violent or bullying opinions, they can talk it over with my horns." >3 Then he visibly blanched at Duff's description of herself, his nose crinkling to show his disagreement. "Well, those words certainly aren't 'fine'! Maybe start there, then your actions will follow through and you'll find something to be proud about. Hell, maybe even brag about. Such as being a chatter box like me, breaking the ice with strangers wherever you go."

Thamin
"I guess ones parents do leave a lasting impression...." Duff said with a nod. She may not have had parents, but Blake surely did leave an impression and had taught her many things.

"I could, if I so wished, do many things to change my outlook of my life. I find there to be no need though." Duff admitted despite her friends obviously upset reaction. "No need as of yet anyways. I have my reasons for not interacting with extreme numbers, and though I have indeed tried many times and have traveled far and wide I have met very few, an keep in contact with even fewer. I have met no danger in my travels, and no adventure despite my search for it." She shrugged halfheartedly. "I figgure a time will come when I am able to change my everyday life and thus outlook, but until the opportunity arises I will keep searching. One thing is certain though..." Duff added quite seriously. "I will welcome any change that may come and any opportunity that arises."