Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Courageous Ending Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 am
And after a week of courageous events and things of the sort, part 1 of the week of courage comes to a close. Before we begin the tournament portion, let's take some time to congratulate the winners of this portion. Prizes will not be completely distributed till the end of the entire event, but you can claim prizes for this past week.

REMEMBER, having won something in this portion will not (in any way) restrict the possibility of winning something during the tournament.

Post here if you are quoted and wish to claim.

NOTE: even though some won more than one prize, you can only claim one of them. (for now).

Admirable Agumon and his trial of the Identity Thieves
Ethan Kirito Soul

Ethan Kirito Soul
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8336035
Retro(Dot) Agumon!(Completed Here)
User Image
I the most retro Agumon ever to grace your presence!
without using quick reply, fill up a page with just your posts.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=23680941#351307219

~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17015089
Snow AgumonUser Image
I'm the greatest Agumon in the world!
I bet you can't Roll 10 10sided dice and get a number higher than 80!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=41&t=23680941#351370797 86!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17511109
BlackAgumon(completed.) 6,7,8
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=23&t=23680941#351342441

I'm the toughest Agumon the world's Ever known!
I bet you can't even get 3 consecutive numbers (backwards or forward) by rolling 3 10sided dice!User Image

~~~~~~~~~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23556441
Toy Agumon! Yahhhh. Hes a freebie. :3 And awesome.
I'm a Freebie, but still the most awesome Agumon you'll ever meet! User Image

~~~~~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15896877
Agumon Hakase
I'm the smartest Agumon ever!
Answer my riddles!
-A Jijimon can set 8 giant chests or 10 tiny chests into a storage bin to be sent to his wife, Babamon. In one shipment, he sent a total of 96 chests. If there are more giant chests than tiny chests, how many storage bins did he send to Babamon?
-What characteristic do an isle and the letter T share?
-A man has three sons, he gives the youngest son 3 cents, the middle he gives another 10 cents, and oldest son was given 12 cents. What time is it? User Image

1st Riddle:
11 Storage Bins, 7 Bins full of Giant Chests, 4 of Tiny Chests
Second Riddle:Are they both in the Middle of Water? :3
Third Riddle: A Quarter to 3
3:25

I hope these are right. if not. I shall try again!

Vailent Veemon and the Trial of Adaptability
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles
(I hope this isn't too late, I stayed up all night writing this Dx)

First roll 2 20sided dice and get 11:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=23680943#351170307

When he woke up, he was in a forest with a blue dragon that wasn’t his friend just a digimon that looked like his partner. He tried asking for his name and only got the words ‘Veemon’ from him, but he wasn’t his Veemon that much was sure. A ball of light appeared in front of them and spoke with a gentle voice. The light spoke of a task which was to retrieve a treasure that laid deep in this region where the many different worlds collided. They were currently in the forest and they would need to cross the desert then the river until they reached the temple where the treasure lied. The black haired teen didn’t care for this task; he just wanted to find his partner. The blue dragon shared a similar opinion; he didn’t care much for this task either, he had his own goals. The light told them they would both reach their respective goals by the time their journey to the treasure was over. With those final words, the ball of light faded away leaving any questions unanswered.

They had no choice, but to find this treasure so they would work together in order to reach this area. ”We better get going, the sun just rose meaning we have the whole day to reach this temple,” the blue dragon nodded and said nothing else. He was definitely not his Veemon, but a completely opposite closer to his own personality than the cheerful dragon warrior. They walked for a couple of hours; no words were exchanged between only awkward glances. Neither of them knew where they were going, but they walked down the path as if they did know where this temple was located. It was strange to know, but scary not knowing how this information was fed to them. They both looked up when they reached their first obstacle; a giant wall of vines which was blocking their path.

The teen grabbed a wooden stick that was lying around and tried to smack the wall to test the strength. The stick broke easily so he tried to kick and punch the wall; nothing happened. He glanced at the blue dragon and if he was reading his thoughts, the blue digimon head-butted the wall. When that didn’t work, he punched, and tried several other moves which were all too familiar to the dark teen. In fact, he could probably name each of those moves. ”Can you digivolve?” the boy asked and dragon shook his head, but stopped midway. ”Not by myself, I need the strength of another in order to reach my different forms.” The teen raised an eyebrow, ”different forms?” he repeated the dragon’s last comment.

‘Veemon’ glanced at him, maybe a demonstration would serve as better explanation. He closed his eyes and stretched his arms out and then a light appeared. The teen covered his eyes from the light waiting until it faded to see what the blue dragon was doing. ”I have the power to armor digivolve, but I can only digivolve under certain conditions. First, I need the strength of my partner and…” he looked up at the boy, ”the right digi-egg must be chosen.” The dark haired teen stared at the eleven floating spheres surrounding the dragon; they did look like digi-eggs, but just oddly shaped and some were even pointy. This ‘Veemon’ was special, he never knew that a digimon could take these many forms using these digi-eggs. ”Then, I’ll be your partner,” the boy offered glancing at the Veemon for his reaction. The blue dragon smiled and the boy was vaguely reminded of his partner in that smile. ”You must choose carefully, only one digi-egg can help us in this situation. If you choose wrong then our journey ends here.”

The teen sighed and then grinned, ”so no pressure.” ‘Veemon’ smiled returning the grin with his own. There were eleven digi-eggs, but only one of them would help them get through this wall of vines. If he chose the wrong digi-egg then they would not be able to go forward. Each of the digi-eggs had a crest on them; his eyes looked over the digi-egg that carried the crest of courage. ”I choose that one,” he tabbed the digi-egg of courage and the others disappeared. The dragon smile and then closed his eyes as he was engulfed in a bright light along with the digi-egg.

”Veemon armor digivolve to…Flamedramon!”

He hoped the ‘flame’ part in this new digimon’s name was a good indication that he made the right choice. Flamedramon was seven feet tall and was covered in armor that looked like it was made of fire. Hands, chest, thighs and feet wore a piece of this fire armor and there were belts wrapped around his arms. A long sharp horn extended from the armor on his face. ”I choose right,” the teen stated and silently thanked the cheerful person that helped him choose the right digi-egg. Flamedramon nodded, ”step back,”

Fire started to surround Flamedramon’s body like a fierce aura growing brighter and stronger. ”Fire Rocket!” the blue fire dragon leaped high into the sky and then charged down towards the wall shooting like a rocket. When his body made contact with the vines, the wall caught on fire instantly burning away. Once the vines were turned to ashes, the path was cleared for them to walk and reach the next area. The teen smiled at dragon and patted his back as a congratulation (once the fire aura was removed from around his body of course). Flamedramon stiffed at the touch, but relaxed once it was over; he wasn’t used to being praised, it was kind of nice.

They continued down the road towards the temple hoping to leave this forest area and reach the desert the ball of light spoke about. The digi-egg of courage was gone and its power soon faded away from ‘Veemon’ returning his body back to its normal rookie state. The forest seemed endless; no matter how much they walked all they could see were trees. In fact these very trees were now blocking their path. It was harder to move so it was time to rely on the power of the digi-eggs once more. ‘Veemon’ summoned the eleven digi-eggs and the teen noted that the digi-egg of courage turned to a gray color which probably meant that it could not be used anymore. Also he noticed that the two of the digi-eggs were colored black as if they were shadows or silhouettes. He needed to make a choice now. He saw another crest he recognized, friendship; he had a hunch that this would be the next digi-egg and he wasn’t wrong when he followed his hunch last time. ”I choose this one,” he tapped the digi-egg of friendship. The dragon nodded and closed his eyes like before and he was engulfed in the same light as before.

Veemon armor digivolve to…Raidramon!”

The new form of ‘Veemon’ took the shape of a beast rather than a dragon because he was now standing on four legs as appose to two. This new form had spikes coming out of his back and his body was black as night. There was a strange resembles to lightning and it made the teen think that maybe he was good for traveling. Raidramon motioned for him to get on his back and the black-haired teen nodded. He climbed the beast and settled carefully on his back. Once he was ready, he squeezed his legs together and Raidramon took this as a sign to go. He ran through the forest at lightning speed, literally. Raidramon was fast and very agile, there was nothing could stand in his way not even all these trees. They managed to leave the forest and entered a wide open field and from then on it was smooth sailing. The teen actually enjoyed the feeling of the air against his skin, Raidramon slowed down so that they could both enjoy the ride.

They stopped once they reached a particular border. The line between the meadow and the desert was clearly drawn. There was only sand ahead of them and lots of wind. ”Can you get through this desert?” Raidramon shook his head and kneel down so that the boy could leave his back. ”The winds of this desert are too strong, I fear that this forms usage ends here.” He was right of course; if they tried to move in this kind of desert storm they would be lost. If they wanted to see the path then they would need to clear the desert somehow. The power of the digi-egg of friendship left the blue dragon’s body and he returned to his normal form. It was time to choose the next digi-egg.

”There are nine options, choose carefully. We will need the power to clear these winds, the power to change their path or seize them completely.” Apparently, he could not help him with making the decisions. This probably meant that part of the contract between them being partners was that he would trust his judgment. The teen felt pressure, but at the same time he felt honored to be given this trust. If he wanted to see his Veemon again then he couldn’t afford to make a mistake. He stared at the heart-shape crest, the digi-egg of love looked like a reasonable choice. The blue dragon might have dropped a hint when he told him to choose earlier. ”The power to change…okay, then I choose this digi-egg,” he tapped the digi-egg of love and initiated the digivolution of ‘Veemon’.

”Veemon armor digivolve to…Sethmon!”

There were winds wrapping around the dragon’s body, engulfing him entirely. When the winds faded, there was a new creature that appeared which was even less dragon-like than his other forms. Would this new digimon be able to stop the desert storm? ”Do not worry, I have the power to end this storm,” as he spoked, Sethmon’s eyes glowed red and violent wind appeared around him. The teen stepped back or rather he was nearly shoved away by the winds Sethmon created. ”I can create storms, but I can also end them!” Sethmon roared, his powerful shout seemed to calm the desert and the storms were slowly fading away. When Sethmon’s eyes returned back to normal, the desert was clear of the storm and the path was opened for them. The teen walked up to Sethmon and patted his back like before. Sethmon did backed away from his touch like before instead he seemed to welcome the warming feeling he felt in his chest when he was praised. Their journey was not over yet; he hoped that once they crossed this desert and the river then things would be easier.

They crossed the desert and reached the other side, but there was no river waiting to greet them. Sethmon returned to his original form and they were left with another trouble to overcome. The river seemed to be passing this forest-like area. It wasn’t covered heavily in trees so maybe this path would be easier to cross. While they were traveling through the forest, they started hearing buzzing noises. The noises were hard to ignore because they were growing louder and louder as if they were approaching them. ”Look out!” the blue dragon shouted, but it was too late. The buzzing was flying right over them and the ones creating the buzz noises were giant hornet-like insect digimon. They came in a group which surrounded the boy and the blue dragon. ”You have to make another choice, something so that I can battle these digimon!” ‘Veemon’ shouted over the noise summoning his digi-eggs once more. The dark teen was covering his ears from the noise, but once he saw the digi-eggs then he knew that he would need to make another choice. I don’t think we should fight, but how do we stop these digimon without hurting them? Think! the boy looked at digi-egg with the crest of knowledge labeled on it. If using their brain was the answer then maybe this digi-egg could help, ”I choose this!” he tapped the digi-egg of knowledge. ‘Veemon’ closed his eyes and let his body be engulfed by the light from the digi-egg.

”Veemon armor digivolve to…Honeybeemon!”

The blue dragon didn’t seem to grow any bigger. In fact he wasn’t a dragon at all, he was a bumblebee covered in yellow armor with a big stinger on his butt. Honeybeemon flew around the field which caused the hornet-like digimon to try and follow after him, but they were significantly slower than the flying bee. ”C’mon, y’all better be quicker than that to catch me!” Honeybeemon seemed to be having fun, but he didn’t sound all that smart. ”We can’t waste any more time, stop them now!” the teen shouted. Honeybeemon giggled and then halted to a stop which caused all the hornet digimon to fly right passed him. ”Take this you ugly bugs! Sweet Spray!” he fired pollen from his claws at the digimon. The sweet smelling pollen caused them to become confuse and enter a woozy state. The hornet fells to the ground like flies and the teen took this opportunity to run away from these insects before they returned to their senses. Honeybeemon flew down to scoop up the teen in his arms and they flew further into the forest.

They managed to reach the river and their next task which was to find a way to cross that giant river. Honeybeemon reverted back to ‘Veemon’ and they were only left with seven more digi-eggs they could use. They would have to think about their next option carefully. ”Let’s what the choices are this time…” the teen looked through the selection of the digi-eggs. Technically he only have five choices because the other two silhouette digi-eggs were choices he was trying to avoid until he could clearly see what they actually were. It was safer for both of them if they chose from the digi-eggs that were visible. Their choices were: reliability, sincerity, hope, light, and kindness. The blue dragon offered no help or hint and he wasn’t expecting to hear anything either. He knew that ‘Veemon’ couldn’t help him and that he could only trust him. The teen didn’t want to let him down; the blue dragon was relying on him. That’s it… the teen reached forward and tapped the digi-egg of reliability. The blue dragon smiled and allowed the light to consume him once more.

”Veemon armor digivolve to…Depthmon!”

‘Veemon’ new form instantly jumped into the water and the teen watched the new figure disappear into the depths of the river. He tried looking down the river, but it was very deep and there didn’t seem to be an end to it. The teen became worried when the newly armor digimon did not come out of the river yet. After some agonizing minutes passed, Depthmon emerged from the river then reverted back to his rookie form. The teen stared at the dragon with confused eyes, ”did my choice not work?” the blue dragon shook his head and smiled, ”just wait for it…” As if on cue, a path started to appear like a bridge which would lead them across the river. The teen smiled and placed his hand on ‘Veemon’ shoulder, ”good job!” They were one step closer to reaching the temple because according to the ball of light, the temple would be right beyond this river.

When they crossed the river and reached the other side, they walked into the forest feeling confident. They could see the temple some distance away and smiles rose to their faces. They almost felt like running towards the temple so they did. They were getting close to the temple’s entrance so they slow down their pace once they noticed the entrance was right over a graveyard. Everywhere they looked there were tombstones addressing fallen warriors and digimon. ”We should be careful…” as he spoke, a scream echoed through the graveyard sending chills down the teen’s spine. Ghost started to appeared coming out of the ground in the form of warriors and digimon. The blue dragon took a battle stance, there would be no avoid this battle. ”I’m going to need a strong warrior that can stop these ghosts,” the digi-eggs were already summoned ready to be used. ”I choose this one!” the teen tapped the digi-egg of Sincerity; he hoped they would get a warrior.

”Veemon armor digivolve to…Yasyamon!”

The new form was a warrior after all which carried two wooden swords with him. "I will clear a path for us, so stay close! If we can make it to the temple then we'll be safe!" the teen nodded, stood behind Yasyamon watching as the ghost came towards them. Yasyamon charged at the ghosts swinging his wooden swords left and right. He slashed through the ghost easily as they crossed the graveyard to reach the temple's entrance. The teen made sure to be right behind the warrior digimon as the ghosts were taken care of. Eventually they managed to reach the temple's entrance which for some reason the ghosts would not enter. Was this temple even more cursed than a graveyard that brought back the dead? "Why do you think, they didn't enter?" the teen asked Yasyamon, but he received no answer only pants from the tired digimon. Yasyamon disappeared and 'Veemon' took his place as they walked into the temple.

The temple followed a very straightforward path so they didn't have to worry about anything getting in their way until something did stood in their way: a door. They looked around trying to find kind of switch, but there didn't seem to be any at least none that they could reach. "There are targets on those walls, maybe we need to hit them in order to open this door?" the blue dragon questioned and the teen nodded, there really was no better explanation and it was their only shot to get pass this door. 'Veemon' summoned the digi-eggs which were decreasing more in numbers now; they were only five digi-eggs left and only three of them were really usable. "I guess we'll just have to hope] for the best so here it goes," the teen reached forward and tapped the digi-egg of hope. The blue dragon closed his eyes to initiate the transformation.

"Veemon digivolve to...Sagittarimon!"

The new digimon was a centaur carrying a giant bow in his hand. Yes, this was definitely the right choice. "Okay, Sagittarimon just hit those targets!" the teen pointed at the three targets on the walls. Sagittarimon took out one of his bows and aimed at the first target, "Judgment Arrow!" The centaur digimon fired one arrow then two and three. Each arrow managed to hit the targets on the wall which caused the giant door to open leading into a dark room. Sagittarimon reverted back to 'Veemon' and they ventured into the dark room. the door closed behind them which startled them because they were now in complete darkness. 'Veemon' quickly summoned his digi-eggs again to shine some light on this room, but it was not enough.

"You must choose once more, but be careful because we only have a few choices left." the dragon warned him and waited for his choice. The teen didn't have to think too long about what his choice should be, but he was worried about the choices they would have left. "Let's hope that after this we find the treasure..." the teen reached forward and tapped the digi-egg of light. 'Veemon' nodded and closed his eyes.

"Veemon digivolve to...Gargoylemon!"

The new digimon was covered in a veil of light, but he had no eyes to see. Gargoylemon grabbed the teen's hand and led him through the darkness. The teen had no choice, but to let Gargoylemon lead him; he wasn't worried because he could trust him. They were partners after all. When Gargoylemon led him out of the dark room, they reached a new room with a pedestal placed in the middle with a treasure placed on top. "There it is..." the teen smiled and so did 'Veemon' (who reverted back). They walked towards the pedestal nothing seemed to be in their way this time. However, before they could reach the treasure, the pedestal rose right into the air and away from their reach. "We have one last digi-egg to use..." the teen turned to blue dragon. They nodded to each other and 'Veemon' summoned the digi-eggs for their final choice. "Let's get that treasure Veemon!" the blue dragon looked up at him, this was the first time he called him by his name. The teen tapped the digi-egg of kindness.

"Veemon digivolve to...Kangarumon!"

The teen smiled, this new digimon was perfect for reaching the treasure which was too high for their reach. Kangarumon wasted no time and jumped high into the air. He reached the pedestal and grabbed the treasure. He tucked it safely into his pouch and then came back down in front of the teen to present him with their reward. "We did it!" the teen cheered staring at the treasure. The kangaroo digimon reverted back to his small dragon form and joined the teen in his celebration. However, they were celebrating too early. The temple started to shake and they looked behind them noticing a door that wasn't there before. The door slowly opened and from within a loud roar erupted which caused them to stumbled back in surprise nearly tripping over their own feet.

A giant and terrifying creature came out of the door. Its appearance was grotesque and it looked ruthless. "I am Millenniummon and you won't be taking my treasure!" It roared again aiming its giant cannons at them. The teen and the dragon had only seconds to try and avoid the wave of power that was shot at them. They landed next to each other, their bodies covered in bruises and dust. The teen looked around and saw the fallen 'Veemon' on the ground unconscious. He rushed to his side, "wake up! We need to get out of here, please wake up!" the teen shouted, but there was no response from the blue dragon. Milleniummon was getting closer to them and seemed to be ready to fire his cannons at them again. The teen looked down at 'Veemon' and brought him to his chest, "we came this far, 'Veemon'...it can't just end here! We both still have a lot of goals to accomplish, you can't die here!" the teen's cries seemed to have unlocked one of the digi-eggs because they were suddently engulfed by a bright light.

Inside that light, the teen could see one of the silhouette digi-eggs finally show its true appearance. The black-haired teen recognized this crest immediately because it was the crest that was bestowed upon him by the Royal Knights: the crest of miracles. The teen reached for the digi-egg of miracles and tapped it. The blue dragon's eyes opened. Their bodies would combine.

"Veemon golden armor digivolve to...Magnamon!"

The light faded away and from withing emerged a warrior with shining golden armor. Milleniummon tried to fire its cannon at them, but the new warrior was much faster. "Magna Blast!" he shouted shooting beams of light from his armor. The beams penetrated the cannon and pierced the dark digimon. Milleniummon screamed in pain as his body faded away. The golden warrior reverted back and split into the teen and the blue dragon; their battle was over. All that was left was the treasure in this hands.

"I think I know what we must do now..." The blue dragon nodded in agreement summoning the final digi-egg which was the digi-egg of destiny. The teen tapped the digi-egg and 'Veemon' initiated his final transformation.

"Veemon digivolve to...GoldVeedramon!"

The new golden dragon looked down at the treasure and opened it. The treasure started glowing and from within, a portal appeared right before them. Their final task was completed meaning they could return home. The teen looked at the 'Veemon' and patted him on the back, "I couldn't have done this without you, friend." The blue dragon smiled, "You gave me the strength to evolve, thank you...but I do not know your name."

As they walked into the portal together, the teen smiled, "my name is Marco Sombra de Milagros...thank you for all your help, 'Veemon'!"

Guilmon and the Gallant Dice Rolling
x Kaos x

Agumon [Savers] and his Aggressive Blood lust
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Flamemon and His fearless battle w/ Lucemon
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
"Come on Renamon, they said that he was over here..." Iris ran until she skidded to a stop in front of a cell where Flamemon was there huddled up with his back against the wall. Iris knocked on the bar doors. "Flamemon, we’re going to get you out of there. Just hang on. Ren, if you please." Renamon nodded her head as she used her power paw, successfully breaking the lock and allowing Iris the ability to open the door. Flamemon looked at Iris and curled up more in a ball to hide in the shadows. "I wasn't strong enough to avoid capture so why should I be rescued?" Iris looked at Flamemon as she walked into the cell. "It's okay if you got scared. Everyone gets like that. I've had more than my share of being scared and wanting to be somewhere else. But it’s having friends and finding the courage to overcome that fear that makes the difference in the end." Iris stuck out her hand to him and smiled. "And I'm your friend, so let's go."

Flamemon looked up at Iris and nodded his head as he took her hand. With a nod from Renamon, the three started the way out the prison like surroundings.

"Well, well." A voice stopped them in their tracks. Blocking their exit was the digimon they knew as Lucemon. Iris still couldn't believe that a digimon that looked like such an angelic sight was evil and deadly. Lucemon walked towards them as Iris stepping back with Flamemon behind her. "Looks like someone's been naughty... Breaking in, destroying a perfectly good door and stealing from me." Lucemon said he looked Iris and the cowering Flamemon behind her.

Iris glared, "You're not keeping Flamemon here. Let's go Ren." Iris' digivice started to activate, digivolving Renamon to Kyubimon. "Fox Tail Inferno!"

Kyubimon launched fire balls that Lucemon, who easily dodge with the movement of his wings. While it failed as an attack, it did work in their favor as it opened up the exit for them. Iris ran outside with Flamemon still in tow. Lucemon didn't like that they had reached the outside and set out to follow them as Kyubimon jumped from out the smoke. "Dragon Wheel!"

Lucemon turned around and reached into the fiery wheel. The flames stopped and Kyubimon was grabbed by the scruff of her throat. Kyubimon struggled and tried to escape the grip. Iris looked up to see Kyubimon in trouble.

"Ren!!" Iris' concern was evident as she picked a stick and tossed it at Lucemon. "Let her go! Let her go right now!!" Iris yelled as she picked a heavier rock and tossed it at his head. Lucemon's expression was blank as he was hit. He turned to look at Iris slowly. "You want her.....Here... Have her.." He tossed Kyubimon to Iris, the three colliding hitting the ground. Lucemon flew up higher, his wings outstretched.

"Grand Cross!" He said as fired ten super-heated spheres of light arranged in an odd writing, that Iris wouldn't had know, at Iris, Flamemon, and Kyubimon. When the attack was over, Iris was holding onto a shivering Flamemon as she was slowly coming to. She looked up to see a battered Kyubimon with her back to the attacking Digimon. "Oh Ren, Ren!!"

Ren gave a smirk before she was kicked by Lucemon. The angelic digimon had a slight smirk as Iris went to guard Flamemon like before. "Last chance," he said causally, "Give me the digimon and I'll let you live...”

Iris shook her head, "Never..." Her voice was venomous. Lucemon didn't like that as he reached and grabbed Iris' neck and squeezed her windpipe.

"You're in my way...weak human, interfering in things that aren't your concern. Now you'll pay for it." Lucemon took Iris into the air like he did Kyubimon. "And to think, all you had to do was leave me to my work..."

Iris looked at the angel digimon.”I would never leave a friend to save myself. I'm not like that...I guess I'm better at being good than you are."

Lucemon glared and looked at Iris. He released his grip on her, watching her fall with an amusing smile. Kyubimon watched it happened but couldn't move. "Iris!!"

Flamemon watched this happen as well. "Iris came for me. She risked her life for me. She's being brave while I did nothing to help. If she can do this...If Renamon can do this...why can't I?"

Flamemon clenched his fists and ran trying the catch up with Iris. Once he was close, he jumped up to catch before she hit the ground. "Iris!" Suddenly he started to glow and was suddenly engulfed in light as he jumped up.

Iris had her eyes closed as she fell. Suddenly she was in someone's arms. Opening her eyes, she saw a new face. "Who are you?"

The digimon holding her spoke. "I was Flamemon but now I'm AncientGreymon... I'll fight this battle now. Take care of Ren..." He let Iris down onto the ground. "Thank you Iris..."

Iris just smiled and started her run towards Ren.”Go get him." She yelled to him. AncientGreymon nodded and set his sights on Lucemon. It took a moment's stare between the two before they charged each other.

Lucemon flew back up, after a fury of physical attacks and dodges. He looked at one of his wings, twisted and no longer moving in unison like the others on the same right side. He looked at the new digimon in front of him. "You honestly think you can fare any better in this state. It's almost laughable. What can you do that's any different?"

AncientGreymon was silent at the mocking that was directed his way. Instead of words, AncientGreymon attacked once more, damaging more of Lucemon's wings; the left side this time. Lucemon attacked since the other was close proximity. Another Grand Cross gave from the angel, hitting AncientGreymon. Instead of being knocked out, AncientGreymon got back up, the attack doing damage but nothing fatal. AncientGreymon kept his attack going. Nothing was necessarily hitting Lucemon but rather his wings. By the time Lucemon realized the plan in action, he lost all but the top right one and two on the left side in odd places. Unable to stabilize his flying, he was left between being grounded and only getting 5 feet at best of height.

"You can't defeat me..." Lucemon said as AncientGreymon approached. "I am all powerful. No one can defeat me...Not some weak pathetic digimon."AncientGreymon looked at Lucemon, his face expressionless at his former captor. "You will harm no other digimon or friend,"

His hand gripped Lucemon the way that the former had done to his friends. The other one grip each wing and render them useless and grounded the angel. He turned his attention to Iris and Ren. The Kyubimon was on her feet. "Kyubimon, get Iris out of here."

"No wait..." Iris tried to say but was grabbed by Kyubimon and taken away. Iris’ voice could be heard in the distance. Once the two were gone, AncientGreymon turned his attention to Lucemon. He inhaled and for the first time Lucemon showed fear. "Be gone..." AncientGreymon said before unleashing his attack.

"Omega Burst!"

In the blink of an eye, everything around the two fighting was in a cloaked in a bright light. AncientGreymon closed his eyes. His only hope was that the attack wouldn't touch the two girls.

"Thank you Iris and Ren...."

Everything was quiet and dark. But in the darkness, he heard someone calling him.

"Flamemon, Flamemon!" The words and voice was getting louder and closer. He groaned.

"He's awaking up." He heard another voice say.

"Come on Flamemon, wake up..."

Flamemon opened his eyes and found himself in the arms of Iris.”You did it," she told him, hugging the rookie level digimon. "Lucemon is gone... You defeated him."

Flamemon blinked and looked around. They were in a large crater. He looked around to see only to come back to Iris' face. Her smiling and relieved face.

She pulled up a feather, a white long one at that. "This is all that remains of Lucemon. There's no way he survived that. You did it, Flamemon. You really did it." Iris chirped and hugged the digimon.

Flamemon was confused but at the very least, he knew that he himself and his new friends were safe and alive.

That was enough for him.

Shoutmon and his Courageous Theme Song
-No one- cry  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 am
AND FINALLY, the Battle of Red Courage Champions Tourney comes to a close, there were many great battles that showed lots of heart. I hope everyone that participated had fun.

Now for the prizes... everyone that participated gets something!
Simply reply, quoting this post with what you claim.

Rank 1 (4+ wins):
ultimatemk

-A choice between any of the following as an extra partner: Agumon, Veemon, Guilmon, Flamemon, or Shoutmon
-Crest of Courage [Card]
-Dragon Emblem [Card]
-Crest Tag [Card]

Rank 2 (3 wins):
Shadow of Miracles

-A choice between one of the following card sets:
XXXX-Goggle Headed Card Package: Tai, Davis, Takato
Or
XXXX-Vaccine Package: Vaccine Aura, Vaccine Killer, Digidote
Or
XXXXDragon Leader Package: Tai, Crest of Courage, Pepper Breath

Rank 3 (2 wins):
levelknight20

A Choice between one of the following card sets:
-Vaccine Aura + Davis & Vee-Headbutt
or
-Virus Aura + Takato & Pyro Sphere

Rank 4 (1 win):
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

The Following Cards"
-Pepper Breath [Card], Vee headbutt [Card], Gallantmon [Card]

Rank 5 (0 wins):
X Kaos X

Cutter Knight

The Following Cards:
-Vaccine Aura, Vaccine Killer, Digidote

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
I claim the Fearless Courage of Flamemon ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 am
I claim Guilmon~  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 am
I claim my Prize kupo!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 pm
I claim Veemon!  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 am
DONE!!!
CLAIM (or reclaim now)!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am
I claim my prize  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 am
Cutter Knight
I claim my prize

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/vaccineaura.png[/img][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards 2/vaccinekiller.png[/img][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/digidote.png[/img]

-Be sure to save a link to this thread as proof and thank you for your participation  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I claim the Fearless Courage of Flamemon ^^
I claim my prize ^^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I claim The Following Cards"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am
I reclaim my Veemon

and I claim the Dragon Leader Package: Tai, Crest of Courage, and Pepper Breath  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am
-Be sure to save a link to this thread as proof and thank you for your participation

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/YumeFlame.png[/IMG]
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/pepperbreath.png[/img][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/veeheadbutt.png[/img][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/gallantmon.png[/img]

Shadow of Miracles
I reclaim my Veemon

and I claim the Dragon Leader Package: Tai, Crest of Courage, and Pepper Breath

User Image

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ShadowVee3.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Tamer Island/TaiCard-1.png[/IMG][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/CrestofCourageCard.png[/img][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/pepperbreath.png[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am
I reclaim Guilmon and claim the cards  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am