Subobo
Crew

Spooky Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 pm
P E R S O N A : MERGED

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round will get you nowhere you're locked up in your mind

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

User Image

Epica - Unleashed
Back in the day, I can recall that
My thoughts were unclouded and sage.
There was no black
Staining the walls of my memories.

Now there's a haze pushing me sideways,
And leaving me nothing to gain,
Taking me back,
Locking me cold in disparity.

Name: Rebekah Dunn
Nicknames: Becky, Beka, Reba,
Sign: Pisces

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 145
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey
Tattoos/Piercings: Single piercing in each ear
Distinguishing Features:

Personality: On the surface, Rebekah is a rather happy and cheerful person. She enjoys talking to people and being in crowds, and doesn’t shy away from socializing and being the center of attention. She seems to thrive when she performs, and practically beams happiness and enjoyment when in front of people. She devotes all of herself to whatever she is doing, and is always eager to pick up new projects regardless of her current workload. At the moment she dances professionally, teaches dancing, and makes custom costumes.
When she is by herself, however, things change. Left to her own devices without anyone to distract her, she falls into despair, her grief over past events seeming to consume her until she is almost unable to function properly.

Likes/Dislikes: + dancing, music, performing, sparkly things
- Being alone, being reminded of past, being propositioned

Family: mother/father: deceased
Brad Carr (Ex-fiancé): Left after Rebekah lost the baby

History: Rebekah has had a normal childhood. She went through the normal ups and downs of being a teenager, and found bellydancing to be an outlet for her energy, as well as a way to boost her self esteem. After years of practicing and studying, she became a professional dancer. In her early twenties, she met Brad and began to date him. He was there to comfort her when she lost her parents and to help her get on her feet, and shortly after that, she found out that she was pregnant.
And, though they were both overwhelmed, they were happy, and Brad proposed to her shortly after. The wedding date was set, the invitations were sent out, and they were settling down into their life. A couple of months before the wedding and her due date, though, something went wrong. Her last ultrasound showed no heartbeat in the baby.
The life that she had been carefully building around her fell to pieces. Depression replaced her usually happy demeanor, and she found it hard to do much of anything. The wedding was cancelled, and for the most part she refused to leave the house. After a few months, Brad left her, tired of trying to pull her out of her depression. In a desperate attempt to start her life over, she packed all of her things, got in touch with a dance friend in Japan and moved halfway across the world.
On the surface it seems to have worked, she is back to her normal, happy self. She dances regularly at a local restaurant, as well as for people who hire her for parties. It is only when she is alone that it’s obvious that she still hasn’t gotten over the loss of her child.

Per...so..na..!

**IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SHADOW, PLEASE JUST INCLUDE YOUR ARCANA CHOICES AND FORGET THE REST. THANK YOU!*

Persona's Name: n/a
Choice of Arcana: The Tower

Description: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 pm
APPROVAL  

Ruyail
Captain

Malevolent Shapeshifter

At The Crossroads | quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash