Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Closed-Leonne Strain

Closed- Ject

Closed- Ashley

Closed- Jake West

Welcome to Dorm 218. Visitor's welcomed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 am
Beige-Latte

User ImageUser ImageJect

Unable to find the people who assign dorm rooms, Ject resorted to wandering around randomly knocking on doors. Eventually one of these people would have a free space. Soon enough Ject found herself at room #281. "Knock knock knock." Ject said aloud as she knocked as well. Before even waiting for the answer though, she just shoved her head through the door. "Oh hello!" The girl exclaimed oddly casually, considering she was basically trespassing. "Do you have any free rooms here? I need somewhere to live!" She chirped in her usual happy voice, staring at Zoe and cocking her head. Since the girl didn't instantly start trying to shove her out, Ject flew the rest of the way through the door and landed gracefully on the ground.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:06 pm
farkleralyx

User Image

Zoe flinched when Ject came in and quickly turned to her defensively," you frightened me! Can't you come in a bit softer instead of bursting in here!" She growled. She took a deep breath and relaxed," Sorry. Now, you are looking for a room? Then this is it, I got here not so while ago." Zoe smirked and walked deeper into the empty dorm pondering," I guess you can stay here, I don't want to live by myself." She shrugged carelessly. She extended her hand toward Ject and smiled," Hi, I'm Zoe Lavigne."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 pm
Beige-Latte

User ImageUser ImageJect

"Sorry!" She chirped with a toothy smile. Ject seemed thrilled there were open rooms here. "Wonderful! So are we friends now?" The ghost asked cocking her head once again. "Oh yeah, name's Ject." She explained grabbing the other girls hand and shaking vigorously. Ject's hand was unbelievably cold, like there wasn't an ounce of warmth in her entire body. Well wasn't that weird considering she just phased through the solid door moments prior. "So this is where I'll be living. I like it! Way bigger than where I used to live." She thought aloud, seeming more than thrilled with how this was working out.

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

Crystal Envy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 am
farkleralyx
User Image
Zoe felt Ject's cold hand and yanked her hand away. She held it and glanced at Ject in disbelief, but pretended like it was nothing,"Sure we can be friends, Ject. But there is one thing you should know about." Zoe relaxed her hand after it became warm again," I know this might seem unfair but.." Zoe looked away awkwardly,"I was here first so I believe that I should be in charge, to make the rules and everything." She smiled," Im only saying.."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm
Jake West

User Image

I don't think you're right for him
Look at what it might have been if you
Took a bus to ▒ China Town▒
I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery
And she'd be standing next to me

Jake entered the dorm room, he had his books from the library, his large suit case, and his backpack, he had noticed two other figures and smiled at them then walked off. He wasn't one to talk too much in a crowd that had more than 2 people, he was better talking one on one.

Jake walked into the empty room that was in the farthest from everyone else's. He put his stuff on the ground and looked around. It looked decent but nothing like his room at home, his room at home had posters of his favourite anime's and bands. He took out his clothes and placed them in the drawers.

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Beige-Latte
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

"Hmm... That seems..." Ject cut herself off as she saw Jake walk past them. Her eyes locked on him and followed the boy until he slipped out of view. "That seems fine. Nothing too extreme though I hope." She added chuckling, half looking towards Zoe. With that Ject skipped over to Jake's room and peered inside. "Hello there! Name's Ject" The girl explained launching her open hand towards him in her usual handshake gesture. C-cute, she thought to herself taking this opportunity to stare at him some more while waiting for the handshake. Ject looked pretty obvious though, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 pm
farkleralyx

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake turned and looked at the female and smiled. He couldn't help but notice the way she was staring at him, it made jake feel uncomfortable. It probably didn't mean anything, after all, he was more into men then women. Jake took the girls hand,"Hi I'm Jake."  

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

"Ject!" She said again awkwardly. "Oh... I guess I already said that." Ject laughed to herself. Now she was pretty much out of things to say. She stood their uncomfortably for several seconds, wracking her brain for something; before realizing she was still holding onto Jake's hand. It was probably getting pretty cold considering her icy grip. "Sorry!" She exclaimed abruptly, yanking her hand back and forcing it down by her side. With that she stood there for a moment still not really sure what to say.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm
farkleralyx

Jake West

User Image

I'd be standing on Canal
And Bowery

Jake let go of her hand, she seemed to be a very awkward girl, and her body heat was extremely low,"It's okay,"He responded,"Where are you from?"  

x- Pretty Pie

Timid Genius

2,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

farkleralyx

Enduring Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm
The_Dark_Kitsune_132

User ImageUser ImageJect

"I'm from... You know I'm not too sure." She said looking up towards the ceiling for a moment. "This might be weird, but I've never thought about it much. I lived out in the desert in Nevada for a while..." Ject explained, thinking about it thoroughly. After several seconds of pondering she looked back towards Jake. "Oh yeah, so where are you from?" She asked in return, not wanting to seem rude.

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff