Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Sleepin' on an empty stomach really messes me up. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I feel like this dream would have ended so much nicer
  had I not been hungry.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 am
Ok. So I went to bed last night kinda hungry and had the most disturbin' dream I've ever had.

So some of it was just random (like me ridin' a cow at a fast food restaurant and such), but pretty much, my ex informed me that her cat had died on Wednesday and was in my closet, waitin' to be buried I guess.

I knew I wouldn't be able to stand seein' a dead cat, but after a while I went and looked. The cat was in a plastic bag under a bunch of food. When I looked, the kitty was alive! I was overjoyed, and knew my ex would be so happy when I showed her. I took the cat and headed to my ex's house.

...I then proceeded to eat the cat, limb by limb, convinced that the cat would be fine as long as I left enough uneaten. I ate it all the way to the bone. Needless to say, it did not survive.

I was, I guess, nice enough to tell my ex the truth. I then used some sort of voodoo magic to bring the cat's lung and kidney back...which I ate.

In all fairness, I offered my ex some of the lung. It tasted like salmon roe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm
that was one seriously messed up dream rofl
funny as hell though...you really should post more of your dreams on here. i really enjoyed that. seriously...i needed a good laugh biggrin  

princessmononoke83

princessmononoke83

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:23 pm
the salmon roe thing was kinda nasty though gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 am
Yeah, that part was kinda gross. Tasty, but gross.

And I love postin' my dreams, though I must warn that usually they make no sense at all. That one at least had a somewhat plot.

Let's see. The one I had the other night was somewhat related to bioshock infinite. I was on this island where there were three main religions, and I was some sort of prophecy child that had to decide which one would be the main one. Before the main decision makin', there was a weird competition where you had to make the prettiest thing out of fire, and I was on a team that was losin'.

When I figured out what the compeition was about, I was like "Everyone stand back, get me a shot of rum, a soda, and a torch" and I ended up drinkin' the rum and soda and then burpin' into the torch and makin' a giant fiery dragon fly around.

After that it was time for me to pick the main religion. Since alcohol was the theme of this dream ( due to my attempts to quit drinkin'), the way to choose a religion on this island was to take a shot of alcohol relatin' to the religion I wanted. I felt like this was kinda cruel, because I was obviously gonna pick the one with the rum and shun the one with vodka (not sure what the third one was).

But yeah, that's when I woke up.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm
This is why I always name you the Quina character in Final Fantasy IX. Cuz you like food in stuff. biggrin

But yeah....do you see weirdly in your dreams? I'm not sure if I do or not. I never remember them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm
princessmononoke83
that was one seriously messed up dream rofl
funny as hell though...you really should post more of your dreams on here. i really enjoyed that. seriously...i needed a good laugh biggrin
See Semok? Another reason why I need you here. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 am
Oh, I know ya need me. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 am
I was studying for my philosophy final before bed Sunday night, and had a really strange dream. I don't remember what happened in it but it was about all the philosophers.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:40 pm
Semok
Oh, I know ya need me. twisted
YOUR EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 am
I dreamt that I was peter pan last night. That is all.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Semok
Yep you have lost it. dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Yep you have lost it. dramallama

Wouldn't that imply that I had it once?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 pm
Once or twice.

Joking. Maybe it'll come back? It's right there chase after it! I don't think I should post this. I'm gonna push the submit button now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm
Why would I want it back?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 am
I had a scary dream.

I had to lock my bike up on some really sketchy bike lock rack. Okay it was a wall with a bunch of nails in it. But somehow it held bikes up on it. It was a wall in an old skate park type place graffiti and such around. It was time to get my bike down from this "rack" so my friend decided it would be a good idea to get a stick to bring it down. Thinking because it's a wall with nails the ulock didn't have to be opened. Needless to say she got the bike down minus the front wheel. Though in the dream the front wheel is really the fancy back wheel. But for some reason it was called the front wheel.

After seeing that my bike was missing a wheel I started yelling at my friend. Then these people with guns came up to us, and asked us to buy them a card. I assumed they were referring to drugs but didn't know what type of drugs. They were being threatening and such. But when I said I didn't know what drugs they were referring to they left me alone. But I woke up after that.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff