Overdue introduction!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm
I did post about the loss of Blaze back in february. That was rough needless to say. I struggled with the idea of finding Fate a new room mate for a good week. I just wasnt ready. But finally I felt so bad for Fate, who's had a real rough start to life anyway. So I applied and was accepted and adopted a pink eyed white from the SPCA who I named Flurry!

User Image

She is such a sweetheart! Like a dog in a rat's body. Follows me everywhere, very social. Loves cowboy of course.
User Image

She's had some respiratory noises so the SPCA renewed her antibiotics and I now have a nice complicated med regimen to follow morning and night. But once that's taken care of she can move in with Fate!

Also...I'm modifying my cage this spring. With the help of my dad since he's got the tools and, the spare wood etc. So I'm gunna gut the cage. Bleach it. Replace all the shelves with...can't remember what we decided on but basically the shelves will have a waterproof exterior. The back wall of the cage is also coming out and replacing it with more chicken wire. So the cage will be better ventilated. And then when all that is done I'm going to paint it so it looks brand spanking new and blends in more with my furniture. So excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am
pew's are one of my favorites, after little black rats of course. she is really cute. glad to hear she is so freindly! im sure fate will love her. i cant wait until you can do intros  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm
Flurry is so cute! whee With her being so friendly, that should help Fate become more comfortable over time. I can't wait to see pics of their intros!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm
Ahhh she's adorable!! When my son is older I think I may get into having two or three girls :3  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items