Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:33 pm
Tei's RP Log

Through the years here in the Fifth Age, I've managed to gather quite a collection of RP for my earlier Pae'il, most of which ended up needing transcribed into their old journals because it was once done in the shop thread itself, not the guild. I've decide finally to combine all that here. It might be a bit out of order in the timeline at first, as I intend to go Pae'il by Pae'il as I need, but then, that's what the RP Log links in their journals are for. I may also use this for little journal entries or thoughts written by my Pae, things that are too short for a SOLO RP. Once all the old stuff is moved, I doubt that I'll use this frequently, but it will all be in one place to reference, instead of being spread out all over in journals that I no longer maintain.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 pm
01/21/06 - 01/22/06

(Kane, Cabel, Takeko, and Aspen)

-----

A small guardian zips around the Telrunya Isle and settles in ned to a peachy orange and yellow plushie nudging it then cuddling in beside it waiting for it to wake

Kane looked up from the fish and saw something he thought was rather...out of place. What was that bright colored thing? He stood, creeping over slowly to the bright orangish-yellow thing. It looked like a Pae...sort of. But...smaller. And squishy. He poked the thing curiously, then leapt back in case it decided to attack. What was it? A doll?

Curiosity won out and Kane inched back towards the Pae-like-thing. Hmm... He picked it up cautiously, eying the little light hovering about it. It looked...familiar for some reason. Almost like...the one he had. Well...how it had looked when he was a baby at least. He didn't really talk to it, so he didn't know much about what it was, but he had one and this doll had one. Did that make them similar in some way?

Figuring he could keep an eye on it at least, he held the doll and wandered back towards his fish and the adult Paes. About halfway back...he swore the thing moved. He dropped it immediately, hissing and leaping back. On the ground, it lay still once more...as far as he could tell at least. Eyes narrowing, he inched forward and picked it up again. He started back towards the fish, looking at this thing again. It didn't SMELL like food...he didn't think he was supposed to eat it...

Oh it moved all right... and sparkled and well shone.. what was happening? What was becoming of the plushed Pae'il that had a blue and silver guardian zipping around it

Okay, this hyperactive little light-thing was too much for the child Pae. Kane set the plushie down and backed away...rather quickly. Now, it was glowing? What sort of strange object had he found?!? Was it alive afterall? He was seriously starting to wonder as the light grew and seemed to pulse. He crouched as near as he dared, watching with the attention of a hunting predator, waiting to see what this object was about to do.

With a bright flash of light the plushie morphed... and next thing Kane knew it was HE who was being pounced....

Kane yelped, suddenly bowled over by the figure that emerged from the light with a fit of laughter. He squirmed loose from beneath the figure, rolling across the ground to crouch in a fighting stance. It WAS a danger! He knew it! He paused, sizing up his 'attacker'. It was...just another child Pae. Granted, a child that had been a plushie doll only moments before...but a child nonetheless.

He growled softly. He could still take him, right? Yeah...sure...as long as he didn't have any freaky powers and stuff. He held his ground, cautious for now. Let him make the first move. A twig snapped off to his left in the forest and his eyes darted for a fraction of a second. He never saw the flying glomp coming...

-----

Aspen smiled, "Well, that's good. I don't think I could do it all on my own." Aspen watched Kane and chuckled, "Here, guy, let me help." He took the fished and gutted it and took out the bones. He fried it up and then handed it back to the child. "I haven't cook fish before, so we'll see how it turned out." He sat down and beckoned for Takeko to sit with him.

While Aspen was cooking the fish, Takeko dashed off for a moment, shouting, "I'll be right back!" She returned momentarily with a few tiny blades of some grass-like plant. "Good spice for seasoning fish," she murmured, grinding the blades with a couple rocks before sprinkling it on the cooking fish. Not that she'd ever cooked fish. Where did all these random facts keep coming from?

So distracted by their first fish-cooking attempts, they apparently hadn't noticed all the commotion so near by until Takeko turned back to Kane and gasped.

"GET OFFA' ME!" Kane snarled, still trying to squirm loose of the crazy Pae child's...hug. Eww. He shuddered, finally managing to break free. All it took was that brief second for him to leap behind Takeko, using her as a shield between him and the Fae. "KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!" Just then, his nose picked up the delicious scent of the cooked fish and he leapt over to Aspen, taking the offered food and immediately beginning to eat.

Takeko was still staring in shock at the baby Fae that seemed to just...appear out of nowhere. Glancing back at Aspen in concern, she knelt by the child, holding out her hand and hoping THIS child didn't greet her as Kane had...with a 'friendly taste' of her offered hand. "Hey there, little guy. Where did you come from? Do you have a parent or a guardian or someone nearby looking for you?"

The little Fae child looked at her strangely for a moment, then at her hand. What was he supposed to do with that? He didn't know, so he did what came naturally.

Takeko gasped, stumbling slightly as the child leapt into her arms and wrapped his arms around her waist. She blinked, automatically hugging him back as she glanced at Aspen. "What do you say, love? I think we might just have another charge if you think we can handle the responsibility..."

Aspen smiled, "That sounds really good, Takeko. If I ate meat, I would give it a try." He watched as Kane hungrily ate the fish up, "What's it taste like."

Aspen watched as the fae child hugged Takeko, "Another mouth to feed, eh?" He chuckled and stood up. He walked over and smiled at the child. "Well, welcome to our home...what will be our home anyway." He patted the child, "What's your name?"

Kane looked confused at the question. What's it taste like? How did you describe that? He paused just long enough in eating to mutter something along the lines of, "Food. Good."

The Fae child glanced up at the hand on his head, nearly going cross-eyed in trying to do so. He laughed, reaching up and patting the hand. 'What's a name?' He wondered for a moment, then said the only word that floated through his mind. "Cabel." Then, he released Takeko to turn and attach himself to Aspen's leg, grinning.

Takeko laughed, moving to stand by Aspen and resting her hand on his shoulder. "Well, I suppose that settles that, eh? Seems he's a part of the family now." Smiling, she leaned in and kissed Aspen's cheek, murmuring, "Quite a family we're building here, love."

"It's good? I'm glad." Aspen smiled, "It's nice to meet you Cabel. I'm Aspen." Aspen laughed as the fae attached himself to Aspen's leg. "Quite a friendly little guy, isn't he?"

Aspen put his around Takeko, "Yes, it is." He wondered if someday they would have their own children, "Maybe someday it may grow more." He didn't think now, but hoped someday. "Now, I think we should get some rest, What aoubt you all?"

Takeko blushed slightly at the insinuation and giggled, leaning on Aspen. "Maybe...one day." She grinned, ruffling Cabel's hair lightly. "Yes, I suppose we should rest soon. It's been a long day, afterall."

Kane quickly finished off the fish, nibbling the last of the meat from the thin bones. His stomach satisfied, he sighed at last in contentment, laying the bones aside. He leaned back, feeling much better as the sole drive to find food subsided. He watched that...'thing' warily. He was still sure it was out to get him. He'd have to stay on high alert.

Aspen blushed as well and slowly sat down near the fire. He wrapped his arms around Takeko. He didn't want her to leave his side. He would watch over everyone tonight...they would be safe. "A very long day...yes."

Takeko sighed contently, snuggling against Aspen's chest, feeling safe and warm in his arms. "Long...but eventful." She chuckled softly.

Cabel watched the two for a moment in curiosity, wondering what to do. Once they seemed settled though, he grinned and crawled into Takeko's lap, curling up and drifting off to sleep.

Takeko laughed, running her fingers through the child's hair. "Affectionate, isn't he?"

Kane watched the trio darkly. Hmmph. Crazy Paes. He circled around the fire, settling down in a nice spot on the opposite side from the 'happy little family.' It was getting awfully crowded around here all of a sudden. He was fine letting Takeko follow him around...then this Aspen guy joined the group. But this...fae-thing? Oh no, that's where he was going to have to draw the line. Enough was enough.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 pm
01/23/06 -- There have been so many wonderful things happening in my life all of a sudden. I've decided to start keeping a journal. Not to share really, and not that I'd ever have to worry about forgetting them, but...well, I guess this is just something for me. ^__^

I suppose the chain of events started with my discovery of a little demon baby in the forest. Or his discovery of me, as the case may be. Hee hee...Kane has been a surprise since the beginning when he landed on top of me after leaping out of a tree! Interesting introduction. That, and biting my finger. *chuckles* He's a wild one, I suppose, but...there's just something about him. I had to take him in...plus he had no one else. Despite our rocky start, he almost seems to like me now. Maybe.

It was some time later that we ran into Aspen. We'd been traveling through the forest on our own when we encountered the demonic male Pae that I'd met briefly once before, at Hula Bob's during the holidays. Aspen took us to the most beautiful meadow! He said he grew up there actually. I was a little jealous at first. It had to be the most beautiful place I'd ever seen. We let Kane wander nearby to play while we talked. Next thing I know, we're watching the clouds float by and forming pictures with them!

At some point, Kane had disappeared. I was so worried and Aspen offered to help me look for the baby. I was getting so upset and wasn't sure what I was going to do when Kane made his re-appearance in a familiar method. By jumping on my back. I hadn't expected him to have grown already in such a brief time alone!

I'm no expert with Pae children, of course, but Kane's demeanor seems strange at times to me. Almost...animalistic. He growls, snarls, crawls and runs on all fours...

We decided to have a race to help the newly-grown child burn off some of his excess energy. Well, maybe it worked, maybe not. I don't know. I got a little distracted about mid-race by an astounding, unexpected revelation. Aspen told me he loved me.

I didn't know what to say at first. I was so surprised. Well...there was a slight misunderstanding at first, but, after a little thought, I decided I loved him too.

Life has been so strange since then. Almost like...a surreal dream or something. I had just agreed to stay with Aspen and build a home by the river when we got another surprise. A small Fae child, who seemingly appeared out of nowhere, to immediately latch himself onto Kane. Or anyone who moved, we soon found out. Well, he told us his name was Cabel, and Aspen and I decided we could take care of him too. In such a short time, I've gone from wandering the forests alone to having...dare I say it?...a family of my own.

We're currently working on building our house together within sight of the river. Life doesn't get much better than this...

- Takeko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 pm
01/23/06 -- Hmmph. Takeko wants me to keep this journal thing. Something about 'helping me work through my anger or emotions' or some junk. Whatever. If it'll keep her off my back.

So...yeah. Here I am. I'm me. What in the heck am I supposed to write in here? I need to get away from these crazy Paes for a while. It was nice being on my own before...and I suppose it was okay putting up with JUST Takeko. She DID keep from flinching when I bit her that time. Heh heh...she gets points for that. But now, her, Aspen, AND that little demon THING that's out to get me? Oh no! Enough is enough! I swear, if IT tries to hug or otherwise touch me again, I'm going take care of him!

Maybe I'll just take off for a while. Yeah, that might be a better idea.

- Kane

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:02 pm
01/23/06 - 01/27/06

(Takeko, Kane, Cabel, and Aspen)

---

"Kane! Be nice!" Takeko shouted for what had to be the tenth time today...and it was nearly noon.

Kane growled, glaring at the 'thing' clinging to his arm. "Then make IT go away."

Cabel laughed, thinking this was some new game. "Bwudder!"

Takeko couldn't help but chuckle. "Kane, Cabel is not an 'it.' And he's not going away. You're supposed to be looking after him, you know. He's your little brother."

Kane scowled in disgust. That THING? His BROTHER? Not hardly. He wasn't even sure it was really a Pae.

Takeko turned back to Aspen and their work on the back wall of their future home. "How is it looking so far, love?"

Aspen concentrated on the work in front of him. The arguing had been going on for the last couple of days...it was putting him on edge. He really wanted to finish the house and then he could send them to their rooms.

When Takeko said his name, Aspen was pulled out of the concentration. "Ummm...yeah. It's looking ok." Aspen hadn't built a house before and wasn't sure how it looked. Hopefully it stood up against anything it needed to.

Takeko smiled, leaning in and kissing his cheek tenderly. "I'm sure it will be the best, most beautiful house ever." She turned back to the forest, gathering some more of the tough, flexible vines she'd found earlier. Strong, but not unyielding like one would think, she knew they'd work nicely as reinforcement materials. She returned, depositing the vines in a pile on the ground and pulling Cabel off of Kane before the demon child snapped. He looked pretty close.

"'Bout time," he growled, leaping away immediately. He needed to get away for a while or he'd end up doing something....well...something that Takeko probably wouldn't be too happy with him for. He backed away, disappearing into the forest. He needed some alone time...like NOW.

Cabel grinned, attaching himself to Takeko's leg. She eventually had to pry him off so she could walk, so he held her hand instead, following her over to Aspen as she returned to help him.

"I really hope so. I haven't done this before." He grabbed a wood plank and tied it to another with a vine that Takeko was gathering. He stood back and....BANG!

The wood plank untied and fell right on Aspen's foot! "Oh, owwww!" Aspen fell to the ground and grabbed the hurt foot. It was a bit swollen.

"Aspen!" Takeko whirled around in alarm, dropping to kneel at his side. Frowning in concern, she wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Cabel paused, watching for a moment before toddling over and sitting on the other side of Aspen. He tilted his head, looking at the adult in curiosity. "O...kay? Dada okay?"

Takeko took a moment to register that tiny statement. Blinking, she looked at the Fae child in shock. That was new...

Aspen held his foot and had a tear run down his cheek. "No, I think I should stay off of it for a bit." He needed ice or something, but didn't want the girl in his life to think him a wimp.

Aspen looked at Cabel with a smile, "I'm...ok. It hurts." Dada? That wasn't anything he was used to being called. He patted Cabel's head as he winced at the pain and looked at Takeko.

Cabel smiled, leaning into the patting. That was better. He was worried about the adult.

Takeko frowned, not sure what to do exactly. "That's probably for the best. We'll get you comfortable...perhaps keeping it elevated?" She thought she'd heard that once for when there was swelling. She gathered a pile of soft leaves, spreading them behind Aspen on their floor. "Glad we have the floor done at least," she muttered, directing Aspen to lay down while she went to look for something for him to prop his foot up on.

Asepn winced and then leaned back. "Thanks Takeko. We don't have ice, do we? That may help. I have to finish this house soon." He didn't want to sleep outside much more.

He smiled at Cable. "Come here, little one." He gestured for the child to sit next to him.

Takeko frowned again, shaking her head. "Afraid not, hon...we'll have to make do with what we have right now." She squeezed his hand briefly. "I'll be right back. Promise." With that, she stood, disappearing into the forest to try and find something suitable to elevate his foot.

Cabel scrambled over happily, sitting next to Aspen where he'd been directed. After watching Takeko earlier, he reached out, patting Aspen's much larger hand with his tiny one.

"Ok, thanks." Apsen smiled a little as she left. He knew she could take care of him. Aspen chuckled and patted Cable's hand. "You are one sweet little guy you know?" He left his hand on Cabel's head, "I'll be ok, don't you worry."

Takeko hurried through the forest, not sure exactly what it was she was looking for, but knowing that she'd know it when she saw it. She found a small, flat-topped rock and moved that to the edge of the forest to pick up on her way back.

After some traveling and searching, she returned to their home-in-progress, arms filled with random items of foliage, including some thick, soft leaves, pine straw, and a stem covered with tiny, light green leaves.

Cabel grinned at the attention. "Okay!" he echoed.

Takeko set the rock down and covered the flat top with straw first, then the soft, dark-green leaves. "Brace yourself, love. I'm going to try to be as gentle as I can..." She gingerly lifted Aspen's foot, sliding the padded rock beneath it before lowering it again. "There...now for these..." She picked up the twig and set about stripping it of its tiny leaves.

Aspen let Takeko do whatever she felt she need. He winced a bit and tried not to show it. "Thank you my love. I feel awful about this....it delays us getting our home built." He frowned and looked down at his swollen foot.

Cabel frowned as well, watching Aspen carefully and patting his hand reassuringly. He was sure that Takeko would make it all better.

Takeko sighed, beginning to crush the leaves in a bowl they had been using to hold water from the river. "Shh...don't worry about it. Just worry about getting better, okay?" She added some water and blended the mixture, sniffing it and grimacing. "I'm afraid this isn't going to taste very good...but it will help with the pain." She added some berries and crushed those in, mixing the juice in to sweeten the mixture and disguise the taste.

"I'm going to drink that?" Aspen wrinkled his nose. He wasn't sure what that was, but he didn't think he wanted it, "You know what? I think I'm fine." He started to get up and then sat right back down. "Ow...ok, I'll try it."

Takeko sighed, adding some more sweet berry juice. "Sorry, love. I don't know how else to make it taste better, but I promise. It will help the pain." She set the bowl down beside him, helping him into a sitting position and allowing him to lean back against her. "I'd suggest holding your nose while you drink it...you'll taste it less that way."

Cabel leaned over and sniffed the bowl, falling back and making a face. Eww...that's what Mama was trying to make Dada drink? Icky...

Aspen leaned back on her and took the bowl. He slowly sipped it at first. It had a bitter and sweet taste. "Oh, gosh..." It was awful, but for her he would drink it. This time instead of slow he downed the whole thing. Apsedn wrinkled his nose afterward and laughed.

Takeko chuckled, apologizing again. "Sorry..." She smiled warmly, running her fingers through his hair. "It should start taking effect before too long, though."

Cabel watched in awe as Aspen downed the entire bowl of the foul-smelling stuff. Wow...

Slowly Aspen felt the pain lessen, but not completely going away. "Thanks, dear. I knew I loved you for a reason." He teased and kissed her cheek.

Takeko grinned back playfully. "I'm more than just a pretty face," she teased, holding him close.

Cabel eyed the bowl before picking it up. Maybe it didn't taste as bad as it smelled. Hesitantly, he lifted the bowl and licked the tiny bit of liquid left in the bottom. Coughing and gagging, he dropped the bowl and dashed for the river.

"Oh, I never thought you were." He laughed and cuddled with her. He barely noticed the pain in his foot. He watched Cable run out the door and chuckled, "I guess that really tasted bad to him. Should we go after him?" He wasn't sure how well he could walk, but he would give it a try.

Takeko chuckled, peering out the doorway at the Fae child, crouched at the river's edge and scooping up mouthfuls of water. "Oh dear... I think he's okay for now. I can still see him." She kissed his cheek, smiling. "I'll see if I can rig something together to serve as a crutch or something for you, love."

Cabel gulped down the fresh water, rinsing the taste from his mouth. Eww! That was disgusting! And Dada drank the whole bowl? The child's admiration grew for the adult demon. He sat back, wiping his mouth and looking around. Well, he wouldn't try that again. That was sure.

Aspen smiled, "It was too much for the little guy." He laughed and put his hand on hers. "Ok, put not so fast. I like sitting here with you."

Takeko grinned. "I just meant eventually. So if you needed to, you could still get about." She sighed contently, stroking his hand. "I wasn't rushing you either, love. You need your rest and I know I'm quite comfortable right here." She grinned to herself, nuzzling his neck.

Cabel stretched out his legs, leaning back on his hands and watching the river. He decided that Mama and Dada needed some time alone for a while and he was enjoying watching the river flow by. The current was swift and he knew to stay out of the water, especially on his own, but it was pretty to watch.

Aspen smiled, "Yeah, I guess eventually I need to get around." He nuzzled her neck and stroked her hair. "You are so beautiful, but I'm sure you know that." He chuckled and moved his hand to hold hers.

Takeko blushed lightly, squeezing his hand affectionately. "You're too sweet, Aspen," she chuckled, holding him gently as she made sure he had enough support.

Cabel laid on his stomach, dipping his finger into the water and drawing circles. He giggled, watching the ripples move outward and collide.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm
01/27/06 - 01/28/06

(Cabel, Serefina, Merric, Dax, Takeko, and Aspen)

-----

Serefina fought her way up the tougher portions of the river's currents, finally resting in a more relatively calm section where she noticed a small Pae child on the shore. Swimming up slowly as not to startle him, she said, "Hello there, little one. How are you today?"

Cabel looked up at the fish thing and smiled warmly. "Hello!" He waved and remained resting his chin on one hand. "Good! You?"

Merric swam just below the water, his blue hair sticking a tad out of the water. As he swam, his blue eyes set uppon millions bubbles entering and raising to the surface of the water. "These aren't rapids..." He said to himself and stuck his head out of the water. "Great..." He murmured, looking up the river. The Aion dove back into the water and started up the river. Struggling most of the time, Merric made it out restless. "Hhmph, I should do thing like this more often." He said out of breath. He continued forward above the water with his eyes closed. Next thing he knew when he opened his eyes was that that same Aion from before, Serefina was it, was talking to a strange creature. Seeing as Merric never met anyone or seen anything exept for Serafine and Miro, he had no clue what that little thing was, but all he did was stare.

Serefina laughed softly. "I'm good too, little one. Tell me, what are you doing out here alone? Could you tell me your name?" The adult Aion lounged in the calm water created by a formation of rocks just upstream.

Cabel grinned, pointing to himself with his free hand. "Cabel!" he announced proudly. As for what he was doing... "Thirsty. Now playing." He nodded confidently, happy that his speech was getting better. He looked up at the new fishie thing and waved to it as well, calling out, "HELLOOOOO!"

The Aion's eye widened for the creature seemed to go ballistic when he spotted Merric. Enough was enough, for Merric that is. That was sommme hyper little thing. "What are you?" He asked, not bothering to greet the thing.

Serefina glanced back in surprise, blinking as she recognized the Aion. Him again. Well...she hadn't QUITE cooled all the way off yet, but she was always willing to give others second chances. As long as he behaved around the child that is. She nodded in greeting, not too inviting, but not completely cold either.

Cabel giggled, This fish thing was funny. "Cabel said 'hello.' Now, you say 'hello' back! Your mommy not teach you?" His speech was definitely improving. At least he was managing to get his meaning across. He crossed his arms and leaned on them, still lying casually on his stomach and watching the fish with a look of a amusement.

Merric saw the greeting from Sere, but since he didn't know how she was still feeling, he didn't greet back. Knowing himself, he would probably open his big mouth a bit to much anyways.

The Aion rolled his eyes. "Hello. No, my 'mommy' did not teach me because I don't have one, much like your friend Sere doesn't either." He said, jerking his head over to where Serefina was.

Real friendly, wasn't he? Serefina 'harumphed' quietly, drifting back a bit towards the shore and letting the two 'chat.'

Cabel frowned, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Aww...poor fishies." He reached out over the water and patted Serefina's head, as she was close enough to reach. "Then, who take care of you? And feed you? And make you better when you get an ouchie?"

Serefina chuckled, leaning into the patting. Ah, the innocence of children. If only they could all stay that way and never have to grow up.

This child was suuure lost, according to Merric that is. "Uhh, try ourselves?" Merric replyed. He swam closer to the two. "Anyways, what are you?" He questioned, still wanting to know.

Cabel looked confused. "Now, yes. But what about when you little?" The Fae child half shrugged, his tiny hand still resting on Serefina's head. "You never see a Pae'il before? I like you. You're a funny fishie." The child giggled again, oblivious to the Aion's rude demeanor.

Serefina, however, was doing all in her power to keep her temper in check. The tiny child's hand on her head was a constant reminder that there was a little one present. Had this guy NEVER been around ANYONE before? He certainly seemed lacking in the most basic of social skills...and to talk like that to a CHILD...

Merric nodded slowly. "When I was an egg my owner took care of me, but then once I hatched I wouldn't let him." He told the young with a smirk. "A wha? Pae'il?" He repeated after Cabel. "No, I've never seen one..." He said, feeling a bit lost. "Anyways, don't call me fishie." He said quite rudely. Hmm, Serefina was right, he had no basic social skills.

Cabel only giggled, waving his feet in the air. "You in water. Fishies in water. If not fishie, then what are you?" Being a child, this simplistic sense of logic had gotten him this far. He figured it was obvious.

Serefina chuckled to herself, relieved to see the child was handling himself quite well, his young age aside.

Merric stared at Cabel sympathetically. "Hmmph. Smart, uhhh, bum." He said and took his tail out of the water to lightly bonk him on the head. Even he couldn't cross the line and use a bad word around a baby.

Cabel recoiled, mostly in shock, at being struck. He stared wide-eyed for a moment. This wasn't a nice fishie afterall. This was a bad fishie! He sniffled slightly, unsure what he had done to deserve this sort of treatment.

Serefina snarled, quickly darting between the child and the other Aion. "That is MORE than enough! You NEVER strike a child, not even in jest!" Her fury was almost tangible, even her vision seeming to go red. She was too caught up in protecting the child to notice the water surrounding her began to heat up dramatically. She was struggling to keep her anger under control and just form coherent sentences. "I think...you should leave...if you can't behave in a civilized manner."

Cabel inched backwards, feeling some of the heat radiating from the red fishie. He watched, not scared, but fascinated at this point.

Dax darted along through the water. He was still quite uneasy about his new form, and tried keeping his head above water whenever he could, but he was quickly learning. Suddenly he heard something familiar. Words. And it wasn't verbal speech, it was telepathic. The voice seemed familiar, and gradualy Dax came to realize it was Serefina's. What was that? There was another male with her? And was that something about a...CHILD?!

The poor little Merion couldn't help but evesdrop, and was alarmed by what he heard. Surely Serefina hadn't decided to settle down so soon? He doubted she had morphed into a mutant half-being like him, and doubted she'd react positively toward his change. She might not even realize it was him.

Deciding to go in for a closer look, but try to remain inconspicuous, he crept around a boulder half-way underwater, half-way sticking out of it, and crawled onto it after much difficulty. Maybe these new limbs could be somewhat useful after all, once he got used to them. He struggled to get more of the conversation, wondering if he hadn't heard right.

Merric sighed, but did as told. He dove back down into the water and swam down the river. It seemed like as much as he tried to talk to anyone or act civilized, it just wouldn't work because he'd always mess up.

---

"Well, it's the truth." Aspen kissed her hand. "You think Cabel will be ok by himself?" He didn't want Takeko to worry needlessly, he could try to find Cabel if she wished it.

Takeko sighed softly. "He DOES need to learn to take care of himself, but... If he doesn't come back soon, we'll go look for him, okay?" She did worry, but she needed to learn to trust the children on their own as well. The Isle was a relatively safe place afterall.

"That sounds like a plan." He put his arm around her. "Now, what should we do while we wait for them to come back?" He didn't have any ideas, he just knew he couldn't work on the house.

Takeko sighed, stroking his cheek. "You just worry about getting better before anything else, okay?" She glanced around, there were some things she could probably get done by herself. But for now, she just wanted to be here with Aspen.

"I know, just kinda feel the need to do something." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. He put his head on her shoulder, it was nice and comfy.

Takeko chuckled, resting her head against his. "I know the feeling, love. For now, you should just take it easy though. Don't want you hurting yourself further..."

The sweet scene was interrupted, sadly, by the telepathic 'explosion' outside. Takeko tensed, eyes flying wide-open in alarm. Something was seriously wrong. Her gaze shot towards the door and the river beyond.

Aspen felt Takeko's body tense as she looked over the river. "What is it?" He didn't feel what she felt and didn't know what was going on. "Is it one of the kids?"

Takeko frowned. He hadn't heard it? Perhaps the herbs had some side-effects in addition to its pain-killing traits. The angry telepathic shouts had her worried though. "I'm afraid so...it came from the river." She frowned, looking back to Aspen, the worry etched on her face. "I'm scared for Cabel. We should go..." she caught herself. "Err...or I should go."

Aspen frowned in concern, "No. Ill come. I can still fly." He had forgot about that, it took him off of his feet when he flew. He flapped his wings and floated a few inches above the ground. "Let's go."

Takeko blinked and almost smacked herself in the forehead. Of course! Why did she always forget about flying? She stood quickly, fluttering her own wings. "Let's go." She took off for the river, trusting Aspen was close behind, as she skimmed lightly over the ground.

Aspen flew fast behind Takeko. He saw Cabel and the aion at the river. They looked fine, so he wasn't sure what had Takeko so worked up. He stayed in the air, not wanting to plant his foot on the ground.

Cabel grinned, seeing Takeko and Aspen flying across the shoreline towards them. "Mama!" he called, scrambling to his feet and running over to her, attaching himself to her leg as she landed.

Takeko rested her hands on his shoulders, looking him over. He seemed to be okay. She looked to Serefina questioningly. "I thought I heard a commotion...telepathic shouting. Is everything alright?"

If the Aion could have blushed, she would have. Not that it would have been visible with her coloring. "Err...there was just a little...'situation' with another being who apparently has no grasp of the concept of social skills or civilized behavior." She didn't even want to claim him as a member of her species right now. She carefully related the event to the worried parents, toning it down a bit so as not to upset them. It was over and done with now. Nothing more to be done about it. But they needed to know just in case Merric came around again. "I swear to you," she finished, "As long as I'm around, your little one will have nothing to worry about. I'll look after him with all in my power." Which is apparently more than even I was aware of, she thought.

Aspen stayed next to the group. He wasn't sure what to say. Maybe, they should watch over the kids better? Where was Kane, anyway?

Takeko sighed, shaking her head as she knelt to hug Cabel. "Thank you, Serefina. I'm just glad you were here to watch over him." Was it really this difficult to raise a child Pae? Or two, as the case may be... Was it just coincidence? She glanced at Aspen. Or was it some fault of theirs...?

Cabel snuggled into Takeko's embrace, grinning. He had almost forgotten the whole incident by now and was just glad to be back with his Mama and Dada.

Serefina nodded politely. "Just glad I could be of some help," she murmured, suddenly unconfortable and feeling the urge to leave the family alone. "Err...I'll leave you three be..." With that, she turned, flipping her tail and disappearing into the rushing water.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm
01/29/06 - 02/01/06

(Takeko, Aspen, Cabel)

-----

Aspen smiled, happy everything was ok. "Well, I'm glad Cabel is alright. Should we head back to the house." The semi-house as it was at the moment.

Takeko nodded, standing and lifting Cabel in the process, holding him so that he rested comfortably on her hip. "Yes, let's go home." She paused, smiling. She liked the sound of that.

Cabel giggled, then leaned around Takeko to wave goodbye to the nice, red fishie. He hoped to see her again soon. As the river faded into the distance, the child grinned, wrapping his arms around his Mama.

Aspen flew to the house beside Takeko and Cabel. He sat down in the house as he still couldn't walk. "I hope this pain goes away soon...I feel sorta pointless."

Takeko sighed, setting Cabel down and taking Aspen's hand. "Dear, please. There's nothing to do but rest until you get better, okay?" Smiling gently, she continued, "How about I take over with some of the building work and you watch Cabel for me? That will help a lot."

Cabel giggled, liking the sound of this plan. He'd get to spend more time with Dada! Grinning widely, he scrambled over to sit by the adult male, clinging to his arm.

Aspen's eyes widened, could he take care of a child? "Well, sure if you think we can handle it." Aspen smiled down at the child and patted his head. "What would you like to do, Cabel. Of course it has to be without me moving."

Takeko chuckled. "Of course I do." She winked at her love, moving to resume the work Aspen had been working on not long ago. "Plus, Cabel's a darling. It's not like I'm asking you to try and keep up with him AND Kane." She laughed at the thought. The two of them couldn't keep up with both children when they got together, it seemed.

Cabel tilted his head at the question and shrugged. He didn't really care what they did. He just enjoyed spending time with Dada. "Game?" He blinked with wide-eyed curiosity.

"Yeah, I'm sure you are right. Be careful, hun." He didn't want the same thing happening to her as it did to him.

Aspen smiled, "A game? Sure, but which one?" What could they play that didn't involve him walking? He wasn't exactly sure.

Takeko nodded. "Don't worry, love. I'll be careful." She grabbed another vine from the pile, reinforcing this plank before moving to the next.

Cabel frowned, thinking hard. He really just needed to work on his speech. He wanted to be able to talk as well as his big brother, Kane, could. Now, how to ask Aspen to help him with that...? "Speaking? Help Cabel speak better?" He tilted his head, hoping he got his point across.

Aspen eyed Takeko and nodded. He was sure she would be ok, but he would keep an on her anyway.

"Speaking? You want to be able to speak better?" How could he teach that? Usually kids learn by experimentation. He wasn't sure how to teach it. "Well, ummm.... Try saying, Good Morning."

Takeko tested that plank and nodded in satisfaction, sure it was secure. She picked up the next and began tying that one in place.

Cabel nodded, echoing, "Good morning." His vocabulary wasn't that bad, but he hadn't quite got the hang of stringing words together naturally. Perhaps all he needed was practice and maybe Aspen could help him with that. Maybe then he could learn by example how sentences should flow.

Aspen smiled, "That was very good. How about saying. Hello, my name is Cabel." He wasn't sure if he was really helping or not, but he would try. He put and arm around the child and smiled.

Takeko peered over the wall she was working on and smiled at the touching scene.

Cabel blinked. That certainly sounded better than pointing to himself and declaring 'Cabel!' He nodded, repeating after Aspen, "Hello, my name is Cabel." Grinning, he logged this away for future use. Combine the 'hello' greeting with the explanation of his name. Perfect!

Aspen chuckled, "That was very good. How about this? How are you? The response can very, like 'fine' or 'good'." He wasn't sure how well this was working, but it was sorta fun.

Takeko grinned, listening from the other side of the wall. Pulling the knot tight, using her foot to brace herself on the wall itself, she secured the last plank there for now. She shook her head, preventing the sweat from falling in her eyes. This was hard work...but satisfying. She grinned, stepping back to survey their work. Now for a quick test of stability. Making a fist, she tapped at first, then pounded different places on the wall, watching for weaknesses. Finally, she nodded, satisfied. The house was coming along nicely...

Cabel listened and repeated carefully, nodding to himself as he did so. Then, he decided to try on his own. "Cabel..." He stopped, shaking his head. No, that wasn't right. "I..." He nodded, yes, that was right. He spoke slowly, picking his words one at a time with care. "I...understand. I know...the words. I just...need help...with order?" He finished questioningly, hoping that made sense. "Thank you...for helping...me." He grinned, snuggling into Aspen's side.

"Well, that actually sounds pretty good. Really all you need to do is listen and try to repeat what you hear." Aspen smiled and patted the child's head. "You are welcome. I'm glad that I'm helping."

Takeko stretched, heading over to get a drink from a bucket of water they'd drawn from the river. She sipped, sitting on the floor and grinning as she watched Aspen and Cabel. Such a sweet scene. Father and son...well...sorta'. Close enough, right? Who cared about blood relations anyway?

Cabel nodded. That's what he'd been trying to do at least. He just needed more conversation to listen to and try to participate in. He grinned. "Dada is helping...a lot." He hugged the older demon, snuggling close and closing his eyes.

Aspen smiled and hugged back. "Well, I'm really glad that I am." Dada, so weird to be reffered to as that, but he suppossed that he was a father to the little pae.

Aspen looked over at Takeko and smiled, "On a break? Want to sit and talk so that Cabel can listen?"

Cabel looked up and grinned widely. "Mama! Come talk! Please?" It always paid to be polite, he knew.

Takeko chuckled, heading over to join the two. "Of course. It sounds like you've both made a lot of headway already." She grinned, giving Aspen a kiss on the cheek as she sat beside him. Ruffling Cabel's hair affectionately, she smiled at the child. "And how are you feeling, sweetie?"

The Fae child giggled, pausing to form his answer. "I am fine. How are you?" He looked at Aspen, hoping that was right.

Aspen kissed Takeko's cheek and put and arm around her. He nodded at Cabel. "That was very good." He smiled, "Yes, he's improving very much." He felt so happy with this family.

Takeko smiled at the Fae child, nodding. "I'm a bit tired from working, but happy at how the house is progressing, so good overall." She was using longer sentences than she normally would to answer so simple a question, all for Cabel's sake. She smiled, leaning towards Aspen with a content sigh. "You're a wonderful teacher, dear," she chuckled, winking playfully.

Cabel grinned happily, proud of his progress so far and how pleased his parents were with him as well. Yawning slightly, he snuggled between the adult Paes, smiling and trying to hug both his parents at once.

Aspen smiled and patted Cabel's head. "Thank you. I think it's really that Cabel is a good student." He chuckled and wagged his foot a bit. It was starting to feel better. "You know, I might be able to help tomorrow. That stuff you gave me sure has helped!"

Takeko smiled, happy to hear it. "I told you it would help, love." She cuddled close, looping her arm around his waist. "Just don't rush yourself, okay?"

Cabel grinned, hearing that he was a good student. "I...like to learn!" He hugged Aspen gently, continuing, "And I'm glad Dada is feeling better and...not hurting anymore."

Aspen smiled, "Oh course dear." He laughed a little, she was such a sweet little pae, he loved her dearly.

"Dada is glad too." Aspen smiled and wanted to try standing, but didn't want to leave this little snuggle. It was so warm and comfy here.

Takeko smirked, poking Aspen's side playfully. "You're not making fun of me, are you, dear? I'd hate to have to force you to rest." Her eyes sparkled as she grinned.

Cabel giggled, looking up at his parents and back and forth between them. "Uh oh...Dada's in trouble!" he said in a sing-songy voice, laughing.

"No no, I wouldn't dream of doing something like that!" Aspen chuckled and put out his hands in defense. He then kissed her cheek, "I love you too much to do that."

Takeko smirked. "That's what I thought." Winking, she leaned in, kissing him sweetly, but keeping it short since Cabel was still sitting with them.

Cabel giggled to himself. Adults were silly sometimes. He stood, squeezing from between the two and scrambling over to some berries they'd collected earlier and helping himself to a handful. He was hungry. Learning was hard work ya' know.

Aspen kissed her back. He watched Cabel get some food, "You know I'm hungry too. Maybe we should cook some dinner?" He knew his Mom and Dad's garden was near, "We could always get some food from my parents." He actaully wanted Takeko to meet them.

Takeko paused, blinking in momentary surprise. His parents? Her mind flooded with thoughts. What were they like? Did Aspen look like them? More like his mother or his father? Where did they live? And most importantly...

Would they like her?

She turned back, murmuring finally, "I suppose we could. We can always manage with our own food, of course, but..." She paused before continuing. "...I would like to meet your parents." She smiled warmly, taking his hand in hers.

Cabel looked up from finishing his berries. More Paes? He might get to meet more Paes? Well, that settled it for him. He was all for the idea, of course. Practically bouncing up and down on his toes, little wings fluttering, the Fae child grinned enthusiastically. "Can we go???"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 pm
02/03/06 - 02/05/06

(Takeko, Aspen, Cabel, Ivy, and Chae)

-----

"I bet they'll love the two of you. I do." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "We can get seeds to start our own garden and then we wouldn't have to get food from them all the time." He smiled and slowly stood up. He tested his foot. "I think I can walk if you want to go."

Takeko blushed lightly. "Alright...that sounds like a plan," she murmured, standing quickly as Aspen did so. "Only if you think you can, love. I'm here to lean on if you need me, or you could fly again. Don't forget."

Cabel grinned happily, jumping up and bouncing around the two adults. "YAY!" The possibility of meeting more Paes, especially Dada's parents, was irresistable to the child. He dashed over, taking each of his parents' hands and squeezing between them. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" He giggled, brimming with energy as usual.

"I think I'm ok. It isn't too far a walk. The live in the Fae Clearing, well, righ on the edge anyway." He put his arm around Takeko to help him walk. "We're going, calm down sweetie." Aspen laughed at the child's enthusiasm.

Takeko nodded, helping support Aspen's weight as he needed her. "You're right...not far. Plus, it would be nice to see the clearing again," she smiled, thinking back. Was it really all that long ago? It didn't seem so.

Cabel giggled, forcing himself to calm a little. He couldn't help it. He was excited. He tugged gently on their hands, urging them to get started.

Laughing, Takeko winked at Aspen. "Guess we should be going then..."

"Yeah, it's such a beautiful place." He loved it there, but also loved where he made his home with his family. Aspen chuckled at Cabel, "Yes, I guess we better."

Aspen slowly started to walk leaning on Takeko and holding Cabel's hand. It didn't seem long before they neared the Clearing. "I hope they're home." He said with a laugh, where would they be?

She laughed as well. "I hope so too. I'm looking forward to meeting them." Smiling warmly, Takeko turned and kissed his cheek. "Afterall...they have such a wonderful son..."

Cabel grinned, looking around and eagerly taking in all the new sights. He hadn't been far from the riverside yet and this was a fantastic new adventure for him.

"You're sweet. I bet they love you." He said and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure Mom is in the garden. Her garden is amazing." He rounded the corner and there was the garden. It was in a greenhouse now, that was new. "Hmm....a green house."

Ivy sat in the garden growing things and working as usual. She loved her garden so much. Not as much as her family that missed greatly. She didn't notice the new little family yet.

Takeko beamed at the compliment. "A garden? Oh, I can't wait to see it!" So many other Paes that shared her love for plants and nature...it was almost unbelievable. She looked about eagerly, spotting the greenhouse and growing more curious. She'd never seen one of these before.

Cabel blinked at this new building. It was big...and what was it exactly? He pulled away from the adults, curiosity overwhelming his young mind as he dashed headlong into the garden, giggling.

"Cabel! Get back here!"

"It's a great garden. She has control over plants, which means she can growing anything if she asked." Aspen laughed, his Mom had long conversations with the plants. "I bet you guess hit it off real well." Aspen watched Cabel run. "Wait up!" He limped after with Takeko.

Ivy heard a giggling and look up to see a fae child running straight for her. "Hello? Who's this, then?" Was she a magnet for children lately or what?

Takeko frowned, torn between hurrying after the child and helping Aspen. She settled for trying to keep Cabel in sight and helping her love for now. "Careful, love. We'll catch up with him in a minute. There's nothing dangerous around here afterall, is there?" She was worried too, but she had to balance her worry between both her men...

Cabel grinned, catching sight of this new Pae. Was this Dada's Mama? He skidded to a halt in front of her, tilting his head cutely as he tested out his improving communication skills. "Hello! My name is Cabel!" Then he blurted, "You're pretty!"

"No, nothing dangerous." He laughed, "My Mother loves peace and happiness, no dangerous plants will be in there." He smiled and contunied into the greenhouse. He suddenly felt a warm tingling. "I must really be excited for Mom to meet you, I'm so warm."

Ivy sat up and smiled at the little child. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Cabel. I'm Ivy. Thanks." She smiled and heard noises behind the Cabel. "Who did you end up here? Who brought you?" She felt a warm sensation rubbed her arms, weird.

Takeko giggled, the warmth washing over her body like a blush, only accompanied by a slight tingling feeling. "Well, I suppose that makes two of us then." She leaned in, kissing his cheek and unsure why she suddenly felt so close to the Pae at her side. Perhaps it was because it was the first time they'd been alone even for a moment in a long time, but maybe she was just drawing from his strength to soothe her nervousness at meeting his parents. Who knew?

Cabel smiled at the nice lady Pae. He liked her. "I came with my Mama and Dada!" He pointed behind him where Takeko and Aspen were just coming into sight. He shivered slightly as the warm tingle raced down his spine, then giggled 'cause it felt funny.

Aspen smiled and stroked her hair. He looked up at his Mom, "Hi, Mom....this is Takeko and that is Cabel." He was suddenly nervous. What would his mother say?

"Mama and Dada?" She looked up at her son and this other pae. She stood up and smiled, "Oh, Aspen! I'm so happy to see you!" She ran over and hugged him, "Takeko? It's lovely to meet you." She hugged the female pae with a smile.

Chae yawned and headed into the greenhouse, he looked about and smiled. "Well hello..." He chuckled and waved his hand. "It's been awhile son... " He nodded to Aspen. "And who is this?" He smiled, seeing Ivy hugging a female.

Ivy smiled, "This is Takeko, Aspen's...love?" She said in a question. She was sure that was what the little guy had said, that they were is parents. "Oh, I just remembered that I forgot something cooking, do excuse me." She ran up into the house, but went to her journal. She needed to read it for some reason.

Aspoen blushed brightly. "Yes, she is." He squeezed Takeko's hand, "Hello, Father." He waved at his mother as she ran to the house.

Chae smiled and bowed his head. "That's wonderful Aspen, and Takeko, it's nice to meet you..." He smiled, and bowed to Takeko. "Tis a pleasure to meet you." He chuckled and righted himself. "And who is this little one?" He smiled.

Takeko blushed deeply as well, reassured by Aspen's hand squeezing hers. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. "It's nice to meet you too, sir," she nodded, bowing slightly to Aspen's father. She finally managed to catch ahold of Cabel's hand again, pulling him in before he could dash about again.

Cabel grinned, waving enthusiastically at the new adult. Dada's dada? "Hello! I'm Cabel!" He giggled happily, excited to meet all these new Paes.

Takeko chuckled softly, unsure of how to explain exactly. "And this...is our son...I suppose." That was becoming so much more natural to say now...

Aspen smiled, "Yup, this is Cabel our adopted son. So, that makes you a Grandpa!" Aspen teased his Dad with a laugh. It was nice to see him again.

Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Wow, a Grandfather already, my, my where does the time fly!" He laughed and rubbed his neck. "Well I'm happy for you two, I really am..." He smiled, having no idea where Ivy was, or that she'd left for her quest.

Takeko smiled, starting to wonder if Ivy needed any help with whatever she'd left in the kitchen. "Thank you, sir. That means a lot to us." She started to relax a bit, happy that this seemed to be going so well.

Cabel looked back and forth between Aspen and Chae for a moment, listening carefully. "Grand...pa? Grandpa!" He laughed, adopting the new word quickly as well as his association between that word and Dada's dada.

Chae chuckled. "I hope that's not the only time I hear that title..." He gave the two a quick wink and smiled. "Please, please, call me Chae, or dad, please..." he chuckled. "I'm no sir..."

Aspen smiled, "Well, we have another adopted son, somewhere." He hadn't seen Kane in a while and hoped that the child was ok. "That's right, Cabel." Aspen was happy the boy was learing so quickly. Aspen put his arm around Takeko happily.

"Sorry, si...I mean, um...dad." Takeko laughed nervously. She'd never really had anyone to call that before. It was a strange feeling...but nice. She was still blushing at the insinuation about more grandchildren though. There was Kane, as Aspen said...wherever he might be right now.

Cabel was pondering something else though and working to put it into words. "If...you're 'grandpa'...then what about the pretty lady? Ivy?"

Chae chuckled. "You'll get used to it..." He bowed his head to Takeko. "She would be your grandmother..." He smiled, crouching and smiling. "And aren't you just the nicest lil guy around..." He smiled

Takeko chuckled, "I suppose I will."

Cabel nodded, absorbing this. "Grandmother...so, grandma?" He grinned, happy about learning so much today, and spontaneously hugged Chae.

Amused, but not really surprised, Takeko laughed. "You'll have to excuse him...he does that a lot..."

Chae just chuckled and stood up, holding the child in the hug. "I don't mind..." He smiled, moving his hands to support the boy. "I like it acutally..." He smiled and poked the child's nose. "It's a good trait to have..."

Cabel went cross-eyed trying to see the finger poking his nose and giggled.

Takeko chuckled, smiling warmly. "He's always been that way. As long as we've known him at least." She laughed, remembering, "Kane was never too fond of it..." She missed her other 'son,' and wondered where he might be right now.

Chae chuckled and looked over to Takeko, moving his finger back from the child's nose. "Well..." He smiled. "When you see him again, bring him by... I would love to meet Kane..." He chuckled.

Takeko smirked slightly at the thought. "I'd be happy to, but I hope that sentiment holds. Kane isn't exactly the most....sociable. Think...the direct opposite of Cabel." She laughed. "He takes a little while to warm up to other Paes...if he ever does, that is."

Cabel chuckled. "Brother!" he exclaimed, wondering for the first time in a while where Kane could have gone. His big brother was off having fun without him. Well, that was fine. Cabel was having fun right here.

Chae chuckled. "My sister's the same way..." He sighed and hung his head. "But really, I'm sure he'll be fine, and I would love to meet him anyway..." He chuckled. Hopefully I can stop him from abandoning his heritage...

Takeko smiled, slightly relieved. "I'm kind of glad in a way to hear he's not the only one like that then. He seems so strange to me sometimes, though I suppose I'm not exactly an expert on Pae children. I sort of...found him in the forest long ago. Or he found me," she laughed, remembering their meeting. "He acts so wild sometimes... By 'wild' I mean...almost feral. Not like hyper or anything." She frowned, feeling like she was babbling or something talking so much. "Err...sorry. Feel free to stop me if I'm talking too much..."

"No, no, that's okay..." Chae sighed and slowly put Cabel down. "My sister is the EXACT same way... She's given up being a Pae'il... She believes she's a wolf now..." He sighed and shook his head. "It's unpleasent to think about, but sometimes it can't be helped..." He smiled. "So if anything, I want to meet Kane... because I dont' want him to fall down my sister's path..."

Takeko's eyes widened with surprise. "You think it might be that serious? Oh my...I had no idea. I mean, I hadn't thought..." She shook her head. She needed to find Kane as soon as possible. She was suddenly very worried about where he might be and what he was doing right now.

Cabel scurried over and attached himself to Takeko's leg again, grinning and oblivious to the current conversation.

Chae shook his head. "Don't worry that pretty little head of yours Takeko... I'm sure it's not near as serious as my sister... She chose to do this as an adult... Kane is still young, there is a chance he can be brought back to the Pae'il... I think it is too late for my sister..." He sighed heavily.

Takeko hadn't really considered how serious this could be. She hadn't thought of the implications of Kane's behavior anyway. She'd just thought it was a phase or just acting-out behavior or something...

"I'm sorry, Chae. I should just relax a bit. I don't think it's quite that serious with Kane. You just sorta' caught me by surprise I guess. I started fearing the worst." She shook her head, still worrying as she absentmindedly stroked Cabel's hair.

Cabel grinned, leaning into her hand. He enjoyed the attention and contact.

Chae shook his head. "The fault is mine, I told you what I did and I made you fear the worst, my apologies..." He bowed again. "I'm sure Kane will be fine..." He smiled.

Takeko grinned sheepishly. "Eh, my fault as well. I worry a bit much when it comes to the little ones. I can't seem to help myself." She lifted Cabel, resting him on her hip.

Cabel nuzzled against his mama's neck, feeling a little tired all of a sudden and taking the opportunity to rest in her arms for now.

Takeko smiled warmly, cradling the child gently. He was such a sweet, loving boy.

Chae chuckled and nodded his head. "It's alright..." He smiled, and nodded. "Just makes you want to have your own huh?" He chuckled softly giving her a not so hinting hint.

Takeko turned steadily red. "Err..well...we still have the two children to worry about...not that I wouldn't like to eventually, but..." She stammered, embarrassed. Much as she worried about him, somehow she knew Kane could take care of himself. And Cabel wouldn't be little forever. "Perhaps one day..." she murmured, trying to hide a smile.

Cabel closed his eyes, snuggling closer with a sigh. Maybe just a little nap...

Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Take your time, don't rush..." He smiled. "Me and Ivy got suprised, we had kids before we knew it...." He chuckled. "It was a kind of blessing I think..."

Takeko giggled, glancing at Aspen who had been quite silent for a while. "Blessing indeed..." She chuckled again. "Surprises can be quite wonderful things. At least in my experience so far." She grinned, thinking about her whirlwind relationship with Aspen that had seemed to arise out of nowhere. "As I said...one day would be nice. But I'm not rushing anything." It felt a little strange to discuss this with his father when technically she and Aspen hadn't officially covered the issue of having children of their own.

Chae smiled and nodded his head. "No worries, the time will be when it is..." He chuckled.

Takeko smiled, nodding. "Of course. I have faith in the Guardians. They certainly haven't let me down yet!" She chuckled, smiling at Aspen as she cuddled the sleeping Fae child gently. She already had such a wonderful family. She wasn't going to be greedy and ask for more.

Chae smiled and nodded. "Yeah..." He chuckled softly, rolling his neck. He sighed and leaned against the nearest post.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 pm
02/05/06 - 02/06/06

(Takeko, Cabel, Aspen, and Chae)

-----

Takeko sighed, growing a little uncomfortable at the sudden lapse in conversation. "Err...soo..." She glanced towards the direction the other female had disappeared in so long ago, it seemed. "Do you think Ivy might need some help? I could go check on her, if that's okay..."

Chae chuckled. "Uhm... Mind if I come with you?" He smiled. "I am a tad worried about it myself..." He scratched the back of his head. "It shouldn't be this long if it was just something on the stove..."

Takeko chuckled, shifting the sleeping Fae on her hip. "It IS your house," she teased playfully. "Lead the way, dad." She grinned, feeling a little more comfortable now. "I'm sure she's fine. Maybe just got distracted with something."

Chae chuckled and nodded his head, leading the way up to the house. He frowned when he entered. "Ivy?" He walked a few more steps in. "Ivy?" He entered the kitchen... nothing... now he was getting worried. "Ivy?!"

Takeko looked around as they entered, passively noting what a beautiful home they had. Chae's worry was infectious, however. She held Cabel close, frowning as she followed her father-in-law. "Where else could she have gone?" She checked the kitchen again. There was no sign Ivy had even been there recently...

Chae frowned and kept up the search finally reaching his bedroom. He noted signs that the bed had been ruffled and Ivy's journal lay out... He found the note and read it. "Oh my..." He frowned and shook his head. "It's alright..." He called out, walking out of the bedroom. "She went... on her quest..."

Looking puzzled, Takeko tilted her head. "Quest? What sort of...quest?" There were still some aspects of Pae'il society that she had yet to learn about, it seemed.

"The quest to ascend to Elder... It's... BIG..." Chae said with a smile, pride showing in his eyes. "It's important, it means that the Guardians have chosen you to help the Pae'il isle in some way... It's... It's quite the honor..." He smiled and brushed his hair. "My grandparents are elders..." He chuckled. "As are most my aunts and uncles..."

Takeko blinked, eyes widening as she listened. "I...see..." And Ivy had left to go become one of these Elders? Wow... She really had missed out on a lot not growing up in the midst of Pae'il society it seemed. She regretted it at times, but tried not to let it get her down.

"I think I understand. At least what it means for the Isle and about honor and such, but...what about Ivy? What does this mean for her?" She frowned. "Will she come back? And will she be the same?" She hadn't even gotten a chance to get to know her mother-in-law yet. She was hoping she wasn't going to miss out on that.

"She'll come back... Or so I hope..." He scratched the back of his head. "She said she would return..." He nodded his head. "If she succceds she will change physically, but I've yet to see any Elder change their personality..." He chuckled. "She'll be the same Ivy, just... bigger..."

She would change physically? Takeko wasn't sure if that was more or less surprising actually. And bigger? Oh dear...this was a bit much for the poor Pae to take in all at once. She'd just have to wait and see all this for herself, she supposed. "Well, I suppose that's a relief then." She nodded, not sure what else to say right now. "What should we do until she comes back? Do you suppose it will be a long time?"

"She has three days.. and in the mean time... We erm... wait..." Chae chuckled weakly. "Or go about our daily lives... or both..." He smiled and patted her cheek. "You and Aspen are welcome to stay here for the time being..."

"Oh, thank you very much. You're too kind, but we wouldn't want to impose." She bowed awkwardly, still carrying the Fae child. "We could come back later." In a way, she was wanting to get back to their home. It was nearing completion and soon they could show it off if they liked. "We're not far from here. Just on the bank of the river, sheltered by the trees. We'd love for you to visit as soon as we have our house finished." She smiled warmly.

Chae chuckled. "Please, I really MUST insist, it's getting dark out, and as safe as the isle is I'd rather not risk any of you getting hurt going back home in the night. Please, it won't be an impostion at all..." If Takeko would listen closely to Chae's voice... he was begging the pair to stay with the child... BEGGING, because he did not want to be alone...

Takeko seemed torn, looking towards the door, then back at Aspen and Chae. "Well...I suppose we could stay..." She frowned, "Are you sure you have room? I just don't want to impose." The poor dear was always afraid of offending someone or putting them out of their way. Chae seemed almost desperate to keep them from leaving though. Was he really that worried about them traveling...or was it something else?

Finally, she nodded. "Alright. If you insist, we'll stay. Thank you so much for your hospitality." She bowed low, grateful for such kindness and such a wonderful family that had taken her in as their own and made her feel so welcome.

Chae smiled. "We have a nursery for the child..." He smiled. "And a guest room for you two..." He nodded to Aspen and Takeko. "Really, you're not imposing at all..." At hearing that they'd be staying, Chae seemed to perk up quite a bit.

Takeko chuckled. "Thank you again. Err...if you could show me where the nursery is, I think I'll put this poor little guy to bed. He seems to be exhausted from all the excitement today." She smiled warmly at the Fae child in her arms.

Chae chuckled. "of course... Come along this way..." He smiled and headed for the nursery that had once housed Aspen, Jomund, and Mal. He smiled and hummed, wondering what had become of their fourth child... He hoped she was okay...

Takeko smiled and followed Chae to the nursery. He certainly seemed in a much better mood now. He was even...humming? She chuckled, nuzzling Cabel gently as she entered the room. She glanced about before putting Cabel to bed. Pulling the blanket over the sleeping child, she smiled, leaning over and kissing his forehead. "Goodnight, my son," she murmured, gently tucking a stray lock of hair behind his ear.

Standing, she nodded to Chae again, exiting the room quietly to let the child sleep.

Takeko left the nursery and moved back to Aspen's side, hiding a small yawn. "Perhaps it's bedtime for all of us," she chuckled. She hadn't realized how tired she was getting as well.

Aspen smiled, "That sounds good. Umm...Dad where can we sleep for tonight?" He couldn't sleep in the nursery anymore and that was his old room.

Takeko shrugged, remembering something Chae had said earlier. "Your father said that Cabel could take the nursery and that there was a guest room we could use." Perhaps Aspen knew what Chae was referring to.

"A guest room?" He didn't remember one of those. "Oh wait! There's one down this hall." This was a hall he didn't really venture near when he lived here. He took her hand and led her to the guest room.

Takeko chuckled, squeezing his hand. Pushing the door open, she turned frowning. "How is your foot, love? Feeling better?" He sure seemed to be getting around better now. Perhaps those herbs had really done the trick.

Pausing in the doorway, she looked around the room and realized something. "You know...this is the first time we've really been alone since that day in the clearing so long ago..." She smiled, stepping closer and wrapping her arms around Aspen's neck. She gave him a sweet, loving kiss, laying her head on his shoulder afterwards, murmuring, "And it's been a while since I've told you how much I love you..."

Aspen smiled, "Yeah, I thinkit's slowly healing." He looked at the bed and back at Takeko, "It has!" He chuckled and kissed her deeply back, "And I love you! I should tell you more often." He stroked her hair and slolwy moved them to the bed.

"I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, love." She smiled back, following his gaze towards the bed and chuckling as a few uncharacteristically less-than-innocent thoughts crossed her mind. She smirked, responding with, "You know, I wouldn't complain to hear it either..." Grinning, she leaned against him, casually kicking the door closed behind them with her foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm
02/07/06 - 02/08/06

(Takeko and Aspen)

-----

Takeko stirred slightly as she woke, still feeling much too warm and comfortable to want to move. She smiled, head resting on Aspen's chest as her love continued to sleep peacefully. She snuggled closer, reluctant to leave his embrace. She fought the urge to wake, but to no avail. Stretching, she gingerly freed herself from his grasp, chuckling and leaning in to kiss his cheek lovingly. She was so used to waking early, that despite being so tired, she couldn't help but rise and move about a bit. If nothing else, perhaps she could go get a drink of water, then slip back to bed. She stood, moving silently towards the door, stretching out the morning stiffness before opening the door. Maybe she could get to the kitchen and back without disturbing the rest of the house this morning...

Searching for the next couple on her list, Iris wandered to the Fae Clearing. "They are so hard to locate these days." she mumbled to herself. Heading towards the home in the trees, the location she was tipped off as to wear to find Takeko and Aspen. She peeked into the windows of the home, trying to see if perhaps they were awake yet.

Spotting movement in the kitchen, Iris squealed and in an instant, poofed, only to reappear right in front of Takeko.

"Wonderful-lucky Day! I'm so glad to have found you!" she flutters directly in front of the beautiful green Angel Pae. "Oh my, oh my! This is quite exciting. You and Aspen have been chosen by the Guardians." She looked around hoping to see Aspen.

Putting her hand on the belly of the female, a soft glow begans to spread, causing another warm, tingly tickle feeling, much like the one felt across the isle many days ago.

Looking up to the females face, Iris smiles again, "You have within you, the seed of the next generation of Pae'il. Take very good care of them, for they are very special. The Guardians chose you and Aspen special to bring this life into the world." She pulled her hand away and smiled at the couple, bowing her head and giving a curtsy.

"I must be off to find the next couple, Congratulations!" She says and within a split second, she was zipping off again.

User Image

((Congratulations Aspen and Takeko. The Guardians have chosen you to bring forth one of the first new generation babies to Telrunya. For RP purposes, this marks the beginning of our plot to introduce the evolution of the Pae'il race. Takeko will not be laying eggs, she will be giving live birth to a baby pae'il. Pae now have a gestation period of 2 weeks. Watch your temporary cert to show when the baby arrives! Takeko's cert will reflect her pregnancy as well.))

Takeko merely blinked in response, shocked long after Iris left. "I..I'm...what? We're going to what?" Her knees shook and she collapsed into a conveniently-close chair before she truly fainted. Unconsciously, she rested her hand on her stomach, replaying the entire announcement in her mind. She could still feel a warm glow radiating from where the tiny guardian fae had touched her stomach. And to think...there was some tiny life (or lives?) taking form...

She shook her head, still feeling disconnected from the situation. It was as if it were happening to someone else and she was merely watching from the outside. Wasn't it just yesterday that Chae was teasing her about having children of her own...? She needed someone else to talk to. She couldn't carry this news on her own. Seeming dazed, she mechanically got herself a drink of water and walked silently back to the guest room.

Entering quietly, she moved to the bed, sinking down onto the soft mattress. She turned, lying by Aspen's side and stroking his cheek gently. She needed to wake him, much as she hated to do so. "Honey?" she murmured, gentle, but with underlying urgency. "Please wake up...we need to talk about something..."

Aspen slowly wakes up and grins up at Takeko. "What is it. love?" He saw the urgency in her face and sat up, "Is there something wrong?" He started to worry, "Are the kids ok?"

Takeko couldn't help but smile at the irony of that question as she shook her head. "No, no...the children are fine. It's nothing like that. And I hope it's not that something is 'wrong' either. Just perhaps...a little surprising." She blushed slightly, scooting closer and drawing comfort from just being close to her love.

"Honey," she started softly, "What would you say...if I said that our family might be getting a little larger...?"

"Bigger?" He frowned in thought, "Takeko, you didn't pick up another stray, did you?" Takeko was so found of picking up stay pae children. The other thought, just didn't cross his mind. They had only been together that way once so far.

Takeko coughed nervously, torn between laughing and crying. Darn, these emotions were going to be hard to deal with...

"No...no more 'strays' as you call them, love..." She suddenly felt scared, wondering how he was going to take the news. What if Aspen didn't want any more children right now? She sighed, deciding to just blurt it out. "...this is one of our own this time..." She proceeded to relate exactly what Guardian Iris had told her in the kitchen, going silent when she finished and waiting for his reaction.

Aspen listened closley as Takeko relayed the message. "Wow." That was really all he could say at first. He smiled and pulled Takeko into his arms, "This is just...wonderful!" He pulled her into a kiss and put his hand on her tummy. "I'm going to be a Dad..." Not that he wasn't one in title, but this was going to be different.

Takeko was relieved, allowing a few tears to roll down her cheeks as she kissed her love. She snuggled gratefully into his embrace, murmuring, "Oh, thank the Guardians... I was so afraid that you...that..." She shook her head, placing her hand over his on her stomach. "I'm just glad you're as happy as I am." She smiled. "And I'm going to be a mother...in every sense of the word this time..."

"That I'd what?" Aspen asked, not really sure why Takeko was worried. "I love you so much, I would never be upset. I love the kids we have, so having our own, will be wonderful." Aspen wiped Takeko's tears away and kissed her forehead.

Takeko smiled, eyes closed. "Oh, I don't know...I guess I was just being silly. I was just afraid that maybe you wouldn't want more children now or...I don't know. Something like that I supposed..." She trailed off, feeling foolish. Chuckling softly, she laid her head on his shoulder with a contented sigh.

Aspen pushed Takeko's hair back and stroked it. "You never have to worry about those things from me. I love you and will take whatever gets throw at me or us." He smiled and stroked her hair, "This is so exciting." His mind turned to his Mother, "I wonder what Mom and Dad will say?" He also wondered how his mother was doing.

Takeko giggled, blushing as she remembered getting teased the day before about having children of her own. "Somehow...I get the feeling your father won't be too upset about the matter..." She laughed. Smiling thoughtfully, she glanced down at her stomach where their hands rested. "I wonder what our children will be like...?"

"Yeah, I bet they'll both be pretty excited. My parents love kids." He smiled and stroked her hair somemore. "I bet they'll be sweet, pretty and great, like their mother!"

Cheeks pink in embarrassment, Takeko giggled. "I'm not the only sweet one," she smirked, turning and kissing his cheek. Grinning, she relaxed against him, finding herself soothed as he played with her hair. "That feels wonderful, love. Thank you...for everything."

Aspen giggled, "Thanks, and you are very welcome. Anything I can do, and I'll do it." He thought about the house and how they were still at his parents. "Should we head home, or stay here longer?"

Takeko sighed, still relaxed and content exactly where she was. "Well, I was wanting to head home, but I got the feeling that your father really wanted us to stay, and I'm not talking about just last night. Do you think we should stay until your mother comes home? I would like to have a little more time to get to know her," she mused.

The rumbling outside caught her attention just before she felt the shaking. There was a soft squeak of surprise as Takeko clung to Aspen, suddenly reminded of the earthquake some weeks before. What could be going on?

"That's a good idea. It would be nice to be here when she comes back." He smiled and then clung to Takeko as the shaking started and then subsided. "What was that?" He thought of his mom and wondered if it had to do with her at all?

Heart pounding, Takeko tried to calm herself, still shaking long after the earth stopped moving. "I don't know...didn't something like that happen a few weeks or so ago?" She was trying to remain logical, despite how worried she was. She frowned, still clinging tightly to her love. If nothing else, at least she felt safe here.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm
02/09/06

(Takeko, Aspen, Chae, and Cabel)

-----

"Yeah, I think you are right..." He remembered the earlier earthquake. "Nothing was damaged last time, so it will be ok this." He smiled and held her close, "I will let nothing happen to my family." He kissed her head, feeling so good with her there.

Takeko relaxed slightly, taking comfort in his words. "Thank you, love. I know you wouldn't." She smiled warmly, snuggling in to his embrace. "Perhaps we should check on Cabel though, just in case."

Aspen smiled, "Well, if you feel up to it, sure." He slowly stood and offered her his hand, his foot was so much better he barely remembered that it was hurt. "We could make some food for us all too.."

Chae was up and about, right a few things that had fallen off the shelves because of the quake. Similar to one he'd felt some time ago... He hrmmed, and moved about, making breakfast for his guests, humming happily as he moved about.

Takeko chuckled, taking his hand. "I'm not that far along yet," she teased, standing. "That sounds like a good plan. I could go get Cabel and meet you in the kitchen, then?"

Aspen chuckled, "Yeah, I know..." He walked with her, "That sounds good." He kissed her cheek and then headed for the kitchen.

He smiled something cooking and found his father already cooking in the kitchen. "Morning, what are you making?"

"Pancakes..." Chae chuckled, flipping the batter in the pan. "Not as good as your mum's I'm afraid, but hopefully they'll be edible at the least..." He grinned and looked over his shoulder. "So how did you sleep last night?" He kept his smirk as went back to cooking.

Takeko smiled and headed for the nursery. She peeked in, not sure whether Cabel would be awake yet or not, despite the tremors.

Cabel was wide awake, looking around the room curiously. That was strange...everything had been shaking, then it just stopped all of a sudden. He saw Takeko slip through the door and grinned widely, concerns forgotten. "Mama!" He giggled, holding out his arms for a hug.

Takeko chuckled, moving over and picking up the happy little Fae child. "Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" She sat in a nearby rocking chair, Cabel resting in her lap.

"Pancakes sound great. I'm sure you are just fine. Mom's a good teacher." Aspen smiled and then went to his father's side. "You need any help?" Aspen blushed at the comment. "Yes, just fine. Did you feel the shaking this morning?" He didn't tell his father the good news, just yet.

"Yeah, it woke me up..." Chae chuckled, flipping the pancakes. "Nah, I got it Aspen, thanks for asking, you just sit and relax!" He chuckled. "You're a guest now!" He turned his head to look at him. "But yeah, the shaking knocked some stuff over in here so I came in and cleaned up, then decided I'd make breakfast for all of you..." He smiled and nodded his head.

"Well, thanks." Aspen smiled and took a seat at the table, the very table he ate at as a child. "What do you think caused it?" Aspen hadn't found out what had caused the last one. "Do you think Mom is ok?"

Chae chuckled. "Your mother is fine, she's a big girl, she can take care of herself..." He smiled noddeing his head. "I don't know... It could have been anything, maybe the isle got hit by something? Or maybe the Guardians got right sore pissed about something somebody did and nailed em, who knows..."

"I guess we'll find out eventually." Aspen nodded and then smirked, "You can't tell me you aren't a little bit worried about her." Aspen teased, but really he was worried about his Mother and her quest.

Chae chuckled and sighed, putting the pancakes on a plate and starting to make some more, after he put the plate in the center of the table. "Oh, I do..." He smiled and nodded. "But I don't let it get to me, she's been given a rare honor, and I'm happy for her... My grandfather was an elder my dad said... I haven't seen him in a long while... My father I mean... But if I know anything, your mother will come home all the more speical than she was when she left..."

Aspen nodded and took the plate. "Yeah, that's true. I bet she'll be happy to be home." Aspen like talking to his father, it was nice. "I have some interesting news actually.." He thought he would wait for Takeko, but really wanted to tell him.

Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Oh? So I take it you're wanting to tell me that you slept REAAALLY well..." He looked over his shoulder and smirked, winking at Aspen and shook his head. "I figured that..." He laughed, assuming his son was talking about something other than what had happened...

Aspen instantly turned bright red. "No, that's not it! Well...I mean it sort of is." Aspen looked at his food, "You are going to be a Grandpa, not by adoption." Aspen then looked at Chae with a huge smile.

Chae chuckled, then he froze, blinking for a moment. He quickly flipped the pancakes again, and slid the pancakes off the burner, so that they wouldn't burn. He put them on a plate, and smiled. "Congratulations Aspen, I'm sure you'll make a wonderful father..." he wiped his eyes, happy for his son, and himself and Ivy... He was going to be an official grandfather...

Aspen smiled and got up to hug his father. "I hope so. If I am I will have learned from the best." Aspen had a tears now as well, he didn't realize that this was such an emotional thing, but it was. "A fae came to tell Takeko, something about how our children will be different and special." Aspen was still unsure what that meant.

Chae smiled and hugged Aspen quite tightly, patting his back. "That means you're truly blessed my son..." He murmured and the pulled back, wiping at his eyes some more. "The Fae rarely show themselves to us, my father always said that if I ever saw one I should count myself rarely blessed..." he smiled and patted Aspen's shoulder. "I think my son, that your children are going to be very special indeed..."

Aspen smiled and wiped his eyes as well. "Too bad I slept through it." He chuckled and sat back down to finish eating. "This makes Great-Grandfather Sol really old now!" Aspen laughed, his children were now the fifth generation starting from Sol and Estra.

Chae chuckled and nodded his head. "Makes him a great-great grandfather..." he shook his head and sighed. "Wow... The time really does fly... I guess I'll have to go find out what my dad's up to and tell him, then gramps..." he chuckled and rolled his head, grinning. "The old man will likely flip..."

"I bet he will." Aspen laughed, "I'm still in shock. I found a great girl and fell love, now we're going to be parents. What more can you ask for?" Aspen was so happy with his life at the moment, it couldn't possibly get better.

Chae laughed. "A couple cold ones and a good comfy couch..." He shook his head. "I kid, you're very blessed Aspen, I'm so very, very happy for you!" He patted his son's shoulder again. "You're very, very lucky!"

Aspen smiled, "Thank you. I'm glad you are happy. You aren't feeling old now are ya?" Aspen teased his father as he ate the pancakes.

Chae chuckled and shook his head. "Aspen, it will be a LONG while before I start feeling old..." He winked at his son. "If I can still make your mother melt with my kisses then I think I'm still as young and spry as I need to be..." He smirked.

Takeko chuckled, gently touching Cabel's nose. "Sweetie? What would you say if I said you might be getting a little brother or sister?"

Cabel's eyes widened. "You mean...I'd be a big brother? Like Kane?" He grinned, bouncing up and down with excitement. "Yay! When will they get here? What will they be like? Will they like me? Where are they coming from?"

Takeko blushed slightly, trying to figure out how to answer all these questions. "Err...I don't know when they'll be here exactly, or what they'll be like. But, I'm sure you'll be a great big brother, won't you?" She smiled, cuddling the child to cover for her purposeful avoidance of where the children would come from...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm
02/12/06

(Takeko, Cabel, Aspen, Chae, and Ivy)

-----

Takeko glanced down in surprise at the small plushie resting at her feet. "What in the...?" She shifted Cabel to her other leg as she leaned over and picked up the little doll. Blushing deeply with a smile, she read the note and chuckled. Aspen really was too sweet to her.

Cabel giggled, singing, "Mommy's got a new friend!"

Takeko laughed again, hugging Cabel close. "Yes...mommy has many very special friends. She's very lucky." She felt she needed to do something special for Aspen as well. Perhaps...it would be nice if they shared tokens of love...

Aspen smiled at his dad and ignored the loving Mom comment. "I wonder when she'll be home." He was rather excited to see her.

Ivy woke up on a bed of flowers. "What a weird dream..." She mumbled, she stood up and looked down at her...clothes? "Oh, my! It wasn't a dream!" A tear slid down her cheek. "Chae!" She had missed him so much. Ivy flew all the way to her house and ran into the kitchen.

Chae was about to answer Aspen when he heard the door open, he turned, and just stared at this tall... Being in his home. He blinked and his eyes went wide. "Ivy?!" He asked loudly, his jaw dropping.

Aspen turned and looked at the same figure, she was so beautiful. He had only met one elder before, he loved what he saw. "Mom, you're beautiful!"

Ivy smiled, "Yes, it's me. Thanks, Aspen." She ran over to Aspen and hugged him, then turned to do the same to Chae. "I missed you all so much!"

The lights were on with Chae but nobody was home. He had not been ready for the shock of seeing his wife so bloody attractive... I mean... Not that she wasn't before but now... Just... only an expletive would work really... So he bit his tongue, and just held her, looking up into her eyes. Wow... she was tall too...

Aspen watched the two and then chuckled, "I think I'll go look in on my wife now. I'll tell Mom the good news later." Aspen kissed his mother's hand and then went to the nursery to see Cabel and Takeko.

Ivy smiled and stroked Chae's hair. She watched Aspen go and then frowned in thought, "Good news?" She did want to hear his good news, but being with Chae right now was the best thing she had been able to do in the last few days.

Takeko was just standing, setting Cabel on the floor beside the rocking chair when the door creaked open. "Aspen? Is that you, love?" she called, ruffling Cabel's hair affectionately. "I was just on my way to the kitchen! What was with all the commotion a moment ago?"

Aspen smiled at his little family. "Mom came home, she's beautiful." He took a seat next to Takeko, "I left them to be alone..." He knew that was what they wanted.

Takeko's eyes widened. "She's home? Did she succeed? Is she an Elder now? Is she okay?" She paused suddenly, realizing she was rambling and chuckled softly. "Sorry...just curious I suppose."

Cabel giggled and scrambled into Aspen's lap, holding the pink plushie in his own lap. "Pretty lady...I mean...grandma is home? Can I see her?"

"Yes to all three. I would say come and see, but I don't want to interrupt that reunion." Aspen chuckled and ruffled Cable's hair, "Not right now...but soon."

Takeko chuckled, smiling knowingly. "Yes, perhaps we should give them a little more time first."

Cabel nodded, settling back against Aspen again. He'd been told he could go later and that was good enough for him. He had Mama and Dada here now and that's all he cared. He picked up the plushie, holding each of its hands in his, pretending to make it dance and giggling to himself.

Aspen winked, "That's the best idea." Aspen looked down at the plushie, "Hey, is that the one I got you?" He asked Takeko, glad she received it.

Takeko laughed, turning and kissing Aspen's cheek. "Yes, thank you, sweetheart. I love it!" Wrapping her arms around his waist and cuddling close, she smiled. "I hope you don't mind. Seems Cabel loves it as much as I do." She laughed, still seeming to glow as she watched her adopted son.

Cabel grinned, making the plushie 'wave' to Aspen.

"You're so welcome." He pulled out his, "Thanks fot mine as well!" He kissed her cheek and them made his plushie wave back at Cabel.

Takeko giggled, "You're welcome, love."

Cabel grinned, hugging the plushie, then making it dance while he hummed some nameless tune.

Aspen smiled and danced his plushie around with Cabel. "What did you name yours?" He asked Cabel with a smile.

Cabel paused, looking puzzled. How could he have forgotten to give the plushie a name? He turned the plushie around, looking it square in the 'eye.' "Hmm...what do you think I should name it? Is it a girl or a boy?" he asked Aspen, tilting his head.

Takeko chuckled. "I think it might be a girl, Cabel."

"She's right it is a girl." He looked at his, "I haven't named mine either. Maybe you should come up with two names?"

Cabel frowned, thinking hard and looking serious. "This is gonna' take a while," he muttered. Girl names....girl names...hmm...

Takeko laughed, gently rubbing the child's back. "That's fine, sweetie. You take all the time you need to pick good names, okay?"

Aspen chuckled, "Yes, do take your time. I'm sure any name you come up with will be great." He hand the plushie dance around and wave at the other plushie.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:26 pm
01/26/06 - 01/27/06

(Kane, Bo, Luau Lulu, Jet, Jazz, and Hula Bob)

-----

Kane prowled through the thinning forest, eventually coming up on a beach. It was nice being alone again...especially being away from that THING. He was getting hungry again, so he surveyed the area with a predatory look. Hmm...well, if nothing else, maybe he could get another fish. He wondered where that big, red fish-thing could have gotten off to. An...Aion he thought it was called?

He took a few cautious steps forward. 'Don't think I've been here before,' he thought. He froze, hearing voices and turned to see where they were coming from. Not far off, there was a group of Pae, talking and laughing. He scowled at first, then considered...perhaps they knew of somewhere he could get some GOOD food around here. He moved closer to the group, slowly, wondering if they'd notice him or if he'd have to make his presence known.

Laughs and nods. "Girls rule! And at least you enjoy awesome food!" Pats Jet on the shoulder and smiles. Her ears suddenly twitch and she looks around curiously. "Hmm...do you guys hear somethin?"

"Hula Bob's food is the best after all. He is my Hula Daddy!" Luau LuLu giggled. Hey, she had to promote the place.

"Yeah, it is awesome!" Jet chuckled. He heard something coming, but didn't know what it was.

Laughs and nods happily. It was true, Hula Bob made great food. "Yeah! The best food ever! Even better than....nope! Nothing can compare! I've had dreams of that tasty popcorn shrimp dancing in my head!"

How convenient. They were already talking about food. The demonic child crept closer, finally tired of waiting. That...and he was hungry. "Know where I could get some of this food?" he blurted, getting straight to the point.

"Nope there really isn't. Hey Bo, are you going to come to the Valentine's Day Dance? It's at Hula Bob's on Valentine's Day. Oh, yeah it's at Hula Bob's." Had to promote that as well. She then pointed for the child pae.

Jet was listening to see if he heard whatever it was again. "Yeah, we're going to play at it." He said as he used sonar He saw him just as he spoke.

Peeps in surprise and looks down to see a demon child. "Aww hi. And we sure do! Hula Bob's! It's the best food ever! You want us to take you there?" Looks over at Lulu with big red sparkly eyes. "A Valentines dance? Sure! Maybe someone will dance with me." Blushes and giggles excitedly.

Kane only nodded once. "Sure." He wasn't being rude...just...blunt. It was his nature. He was already not happy about having to go to other Paes to find out where the food was.

"Yeah, it should be fun. My Hula Daddy's things normally are!" She giggled and nodded to the child demon.

"I'm sure they will dance with you. I will if I'm not playing." Jet told her with a nod.

"Meh, they got all that food you were talking about, sounds' good to me," Kane muttered, glancing to the hut that had been pointed out to him earlier.

Smiles and stands up. "Yeah. Let's get goin then. We gotta get this dude some food."Looks over at Lulu and smiles brightly. "Will there be cake? I love cake." Blushes at Jet's last comment and whispers quietly. That'd be wonderful."

"Okay let's go." Luau LuLu walked over to the hut.

Jet nodded and got up. He slowly walked after the others.

Jazz sat on her bar stood and smiled as she watched the pae's enter. "Aloha and welcome to Hula Bob's. I'm Jazz your waitress." She giggled as she knew them all but the small child.

"Yes, Aloha! I'm Hula Bob!" Hula Bob said from behind the bar. He was happy to see a new face.

"Aloha Jazz and Hula Daddy. This pae here wanted to try the best food so we brought him here!" Luau LuLu giggled.

Jet nooded and sat on a barstool.

Smiles and waves to Jazz and Bob then sits down on a barstool next to Jet. "Aloha, guys! I grew today!" Picks up a menu and begins her search for something delicious.

"I see! You are very lovely my dear." Jazz told Bo with a nod and smile. "Can I get you all something?" She asked her son, LuLu, Bo and the new child.

"Yes, very pretty. Awesome!" Hula Bob said with a nod. He began getting out glasses as he he hoped someone would want something.

"I'll take a Rum." Luau LuLu winked at her dad. She was old enought now.

"No thanks, Mom." Jet declinded nicely.

Blushes a little and puts down the menu. "Thanks you guys. I'll have Hula Bob's secret blend and some lobster, please!" Looks at Lulu and peeps. "What's rum?"

Kane looked around the inside of the hut, trying to hide a scowl. WAY too many Paes in one place. But...he was hungry, so he'd deal with it for now. Crouching, he leapt up, landing nimbly on one stool on all-fours. He figured he needed to be at least somewhat polite for now, if he was going to get any food out of these Paes.

"Err...hello. I'm Kane. I heard that you have some delicious sorts of food here." He looked around curiously. Where was the food? What did they have anyway?

Jazz nodded. "Here that Hula Bob?" She looked down at Kane. "Hello, Kane. Well, there is alot of different foods. Here is a menu. Though, I think you might like Salmon." She winked and placed the menu in front of him.

Hula Bob nodded. He got the drinks done first. "Here you are ladies. I'll work on the lobster." He winked.

"It's the drink of the pirates! Thanks Hula Daddy." She smiled and began to drink her drink.

"It can make you pretty drunk, so I'd stay way from it." Jet said with a nod. He wasn't too fond of drinking, only because it would make his blindness worse.

Kane eyed the menu for a while, impressed and almost overwhelmed by the number of choices. So THIS is where he could find some decent meat to eat! Unsure of what all these things even were, he numbly decided to take Jazz's suggestion. "Umm...sure. Salmon sounds good." He glanced at the menu again and muttered, "Nevermind the vegetables." He made a face at the thought. "Do you have anything to drink not so...sweet? If not, water's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm
01/28/06

(Kane, Bo, Luau Lulu, Jet, Jazz, Hula Bob, and Kymo)

-----

"Thanks, Mr. Bob!" Bo squeaked as she sipped her drink. "Mmmm. Pirates? You mean those guys that live in boats and steal stuff? Why would you wanna be like them? Stealing is baaaaad." Nods to Jet and continues sipping. "I don't want to be drunk. You end up barfing and barfing is gross."

Jazz thought about that for a moment. "Well, most has sugar, so I think water is your best bet. Hula Bob, one Salmon minus the veggies and a water!" She smiled and sat down.

Hula Bob nodded. "Coming right up. Here is the lobster and water." He said as he set the food in front of Bo and the drink in front of Kane. He then went to work on the food.

"I don't want to be a pirate. Just wanted to try it." Luau LuLu had drunk some of it, but it was too strong for her. "I think it's too strong. Maybe I'll have something different next time."

Jet chuckled. "Yeah, I agree Bo. Virgin drinks are just as good anyway!" He winked and thumbed the fork in front of him.

Smiles and takes a deep whiff of the lobster as it is set in front of her. "Alright! Thanks, Mr Bob!" Grabs her fork and knife and slides them away. "I dun need those!" Grabs the lobster and takes a huge bite, piercing the shell and sucking out the meat inside. "Rawr! Mrsh mrsh mmmm!" Growls and continues eating the lobster in the most undignified matter till the crustecean was no more. It took her a few monents to realize how rude she just was. "Uh oh.... " Grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth off. "Sorry guys."

Kane took the water and began sipping it, poking at the ice cubes in the glass. He turned, watching the one called 'Bo' with what he thought they had called 'lobster.' He had to hide a smirk as he watched her eat. At least someone around here knew how to eat meat like you were supposed to.

Then she apologized. Well, so much for that thought. He shrugged, sipping the ice-cold water and waiting to see what this 'salmon' thing was.

Jazz watched Bo and hid a laugh. "Here you go." she floated a small packed of wet naps for Bo. "Just in case."

"Awesome." Hula Bob said as he set Kane's food in front of him. "Here you are, little dude. Enjoy!" Hula Bob liked making food, he didn't get to very often. Most wanted drinks.

Luau LuLu smiled. "Eating like a pro." She giggled and drank a few more sips of the rum. She wasn't sure she would drink any more.

Jet couldn't see anything, but boy could he hear it. It was an odd sound to be sure. He just nodded not really sure what to say.

Kane nodded in thanks, looking at the plate. He sniffed at the meat and grinned in pleasure. Smelled good at least. Eying the utensils with distaste, he picked up the meat with his fingers, sinking his teeth into the salmon. The flavor hit his tongue and he grinned while chewing. It was like the fish Takeko had made...but different at the same time. So, salmon was a fish too, but a different type? He continued pulling pieces of meat off with his fingers and poking those in his mouth. SO good...

Jazz watched Kane and giggled. She then floated wet naps to him as well. "Also for you in case." She nodded.

Hula Bob chuckled as he began to clean up the messes had had made.

Jet could hear Kane now as well. Seemed they both liked to eat that way. Jet smiled.

Luau LuLu smiled as well.

Laughs and wipes her mouth off with the wet nap. "Thanks, Jazz." Smiles as she turns to Lulu. "Ya really think so? I hate having to break the shell all carefully. And biting through it makes the meat sweeter! At least for me."

Kane looked at the wet naps in confusion as he finished his salmon. What in the world were those for? Licking his fingers clean, he started picking at the rice. Eh...it wasn't bad. Not as good as the salmon, but not bad. A relatively clean eater, the demon child resumed sipping his water, cleaning his mouth in the process, while watching Bo. Ah...so THAT'S what those things were for. Eh, he didn't need 'em. Mostly full already, he continued picking at the rice. Who knew when one would have another good meal, right?

"You are welcome." She told both Bo and Kane, even if he didn't use them. "Anyone need more to drink or anything?" She asked with a nod.

"Food tastes better when you eat it the way you like. Don't worry about it Bo." Hula Bob told Bo. He then cleaned up a bit more behind the bar.

"No thanks, Jazz. Hey, should we play for you Bo and Kane?" Luau LuLu asked with a smile.

"Sounds good to me." Jet said walking over to the stage and getting his guitar.

Nods and holds up her empty glass. "Yes, please. The lobster made me extra thirsty." Smiles at Bob and pops a piece of lobster in her mouth. "Thanks, Bob. It's fun eating like this for me. Oooo yeah! That'd be great, Lulu!"

Kane glanced down, rattling the ice in his glass as he realized it was empty. "Er, yes. Thanks." While waiting on his water, he took one of the wet naps and examined it, sniffing it lightly. It smelled funny. He gave it a shot, but...eh. He put the nap down, eyeing it strangely.

He looked up at LuLu and Jet curiously, wondering what they were up to. Play what? He blinked, looking at the object Jet picked up. So many new things today. His curiosity was threatening to overwhelm him with each moment, it seemed.

"I'll get that Jazz." Hula Bob said as he began to make their drinks. It didn't take him long. "Here you both are!" He smiled.

Luau LuLu got up and sat behind the drums ready to play. "1, 2, 3, 4!"

Jet was ready and then played once Luau LuLu began.

"Oh, the magic we make...It makes us smile. We could be in love, but I wouldn't know it. Love. Love is what makes us go on." Jazz sang along with the music.

Kane took his glass, nodding in thanks, quiet as usual. He took a sip just as the music started. He froze, staring at the stage, drawn in at almost a hypnotic level. This was music? It was...so... He wasn't sure how to describe it exactly. Absentmindedly, he sat his glass on the bar and turned to focus all his attention on the stage.

Head tilted, he listened to the words Jazz was singing. What did it mean? What was this 'love' she was singing about?

(Please, please don't leave me. I can't go on without your love. Love, magic..." Jazz kept on singing.

Jet also kept playing his guitar along with his mother. He liked her words they worked well.

Luau LuLu nodded her head up and down as she played the drums with them.

Hula Bob clapped along.

Kane blinked, only half coming out of his stupor. This 'love'...it seemed to be some great source of power and strength. He'd have to look into this later on. And something about the music itself. He'd never felt quite so...calm...before. Normally he was itching for activity, but for once he was content to simply sit and listen. He leaned back against the bar, relaxing and possibly...was it? A small smile seemed to creep onto his face...

The door opened, and Kymo walked in, smiling. She was amazed by the music and had decided to stop in for a visit while Aislinn played outside on the beach. The little demon pae had insisted on staying outside, but Kymo wanted to be sure she could watch her from the window.

Jazz was a beautiful singer, as Kymo remembered from the winter party, but now it seemed there were two new additions.

So that must be Jazz and the Beach Bums, She realized. They're really good... She began to join Hula Bob in the clapping as she spotted him and came over. "Your new band is wonderful!" Kymo told Hula Bob. "You're sure to bring in more customers this way."

Hula Bob smiled at the little demon watching the band. "Aloha, Winter Queen." Bob waved to Kymo walking in. "Thanks so much. I think they are totally awesome!"

Luau LuLu kept drumming along.

Jet playing the guitar. He was in his element. Like nothing else was in the world.

Jazz waiting for the guitar solo to be over. "Come to me, love, love magic..."

Sits in front of the stage and sways to the music with a big smile. Bo seemed kind of jealous that they were so talented but they did practise. So she just continued swaying and smiling, enjoying every moment of the song.

Kymo laughed. "That they are." She watched them for a little while longer, tapping her foot to the music and clapping, until she noticed another pae much like her swaying to the beat. She waved friendly. "Hello!" she greeted. "I've never seen you around here before. My name's Kymo."

Kane noticed there were more Paes coming in now and he started to grow a little uncomfortable. He was well-fed and relaxed, so perhaps it was time to move on. Turning to Hula Bob, he nodded to the Pae, quiet and to the point as usual. "Thank you for the food. It was good. I'm sure I'll be back, but I must be going now." He leapt nimbly off the stool and headed for the door, the music still echoing in his sharp ears for some distance as he crossed the sandy beach.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm
02/10/06

(Kane, Wednesday, and Sebastian)

-----

Kane had left the beach long ago and now neared the house near the river. It wasn't that he missed the place or anything. Just felt he needed to check in on Takeko, that's all. She was sorta' his, right? He'd accepted her presence, right? Yeah, that was it. The others not so much...especially not that 'thing,' but he could avoid it if he caught sight of it soon enough. Aspen was okay, he guessed. He was Takeko's, so Kane'd accept him if he had to.

Seems they'd been busy while he'd been out. The house looked almost complete, or maybe it was. He wasn't sure. Peeking inside, he looked puzzled as he realized no one was around and hadn't been for a couple days now. Sniffing carefully, he picked up Takeko's scent, stronger as he neared the forest. So, they'd all gone somewhere then? Apparently. Slightly curious as to where they could have gone, he followed their scents into the forest, noticing they seemed to lead towards the Fae Clearing.

Kane prowled quietly through the forest, pausing every once in a while to sniff the ground and make sure he was still on the right trail. Good thing they'd decided to walk rather than fly. He might have had a hard time tracking them in that case.

The birds chirped musically in the trees above, seeming to taunt him. Fortunately, he wasn't too hungry yet. Fortunately for the birds at least. He grinned darkly into the foliage, muttering, "Enjoy your freedom for now..." Chuckling, he continued on his way, wondering passively what could have prompted the Pae group's journey from home.

Wednesday murmurs lightly as she sighs, holding onto the small child's hand as she wanders the unpaven trail. Her amber-colored eyes glances around as she smiles slightly; having found this child this morning, she had no choice but to keep the child in her home for now until she find the parents. But from the information the child had told her, it seem like the poor creature had been abandoned early in his life.

Kane froze, the crack of a twig seeming to echo in his sharp ears. He hissed softly, turning towards the sound. Apparently, he wasn't as alone this morning as he had thought. He tilted his head upward, sniffing the air. The scent wasn't familiar, but he thought it was Pae at least. By the sound of it...two maybe. It seemed to move like a Pae anyway. Well, a normal Pae. Not a superior hunter like himself, of course...

He crouched on all fours, staring in the direction the sounds were coming from. He'd meet whatever it was ready. Nothing would catch HIM unaware.

Wednesday murmured softly down at the small child who was staring up at her with his wide black eyes. Smiling comfortly, she kisses the top of his spiky hair and proceed down the dirt path; glancing occasionally down at the child. If he doesn't have anyone to be taken care of by.. then should I take him in? Hm, it would be a interruption. But a good interruption. Maybe she can take this chance as to help someone else in need. However, her ruby bracelets clinked as she continues to walk down the path.

The young child glances up at Wednesday, blinking slightly as he sighs lightly. In his right arm, he was clutching a stuffed bat plushie that means a whole lot to him. His demonic wings fluttered lightly as the morning dew lightly dripped onto them.

Kane growled softly as whatever it was grew closer. If it WAS some wild animal, then they'd know he meant business and not to mess with him. And if it was a Pae? Well...same. His muscles tensed, ready to react no matter what the situation. Eyes narrowing, he peered into the forest, catching sight of one tall figure first. Pae it seemed...judging by the wing shape, one like Takeko. There was something small beside the female...another Pae....a child...like him? He relaxed, but only slightly. He'd only identified their species. He still hadn't ruled them out as a threat yet.

The young child flexes his demonic wings as he looks around, not liking what he had just heard. It had sounded something like a wild beast; no offense to the big lady but he can protect himself. Toddling in front of Wednesday with his bat plushie, his black eyes narrowed at whatever was going to pounce them.

Wednesday blinks as she laughs lightly. "Aww come on.. hmm you need a name.. How about," she said, muses over the subject lightly until she had found the perfect name. "..Sebastian. Sounds good?" she said lightly as she looks ahead, not really expecting anything to come in their path but she would much rather be protecting the child than the child protecting her.

Kane frowned, hearing the movement stop suddenly. Ah well...best to surprise your foe before they surprise you. He leapt swiftly into the path, taking advantage of his natural agility and landing on all-fours before slowly rising to stand on only his two legs. Perhaps that had been intimidating enough, but if not, that was fine.

"If you mean me no harm, I'll let you go on your way if you allow me the same privilege."

Sebastian just grunted as he looks over Kane, the so-called wild beast from the sounds he had heard earlier. His black eyes narrowed at the child as he came a bit closer to Wednesday's leg and just watches, not clinging but not too apart.

Wednesday smiles slightly down at the child who was close to her in a familiar way that she had when she was a child herself. Then she looked up at Kane and nods, then proceed to speak. "You may pass us.. we do not mean you no harm. I just found this young one wandering around in the dark forest this morning," she said gently as she took another glance down at Sebastian before she watches Kane.

Kane only nodded once. "As long as you're no threat, your business is none of my concern. In fact, I really don't care, nor do I have time to bother with it." Takeko's trail was already growing cold and if he didn't hurry, he might lose it for good. The business of a couple of stange Paes was none of his concern. What was with these other Paes anyway? Ones like Takeko, Aspen, and...that 'thing?' Why did they feel the need to reach out to other Paes and communicate? What use were they anyway? What else did one need outside of one's own ability and strength?

He grunted, turning away again. These two posed no threat and he had a trail to follow. "Later," he muttered, not quite sure why he was even honoring these two with a goodbye.

Wednesday quirked her eyebrow up and shakes her head. Some pae'ils these days have no respect for others, she thought to herself as she smiles down at Sebastian and begin to lead him back to her treehouse once again for breakfast.

Sebastian chirps lightly as his demonic wings fluttered lightly, his black eyes widen with curiousity when he followed the big lady back to her treehouse.

Kane discretely watched them go until they were out of both sight and hearing. Sure that they were gone and far enough away that they couldn't cause him any trouble, he whirled, disappearing swiftly into the foliage, hot on the trail of a certain angelic femme again. Nothing could escape his tracking skills or his determination. He grinned ferally, whipping through the forest, down on all-fours once more.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff