Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pocket Explorers

Back to Guilds

Official guild for the B/C shop Pocket Explorers! 

Reply [Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops
[PRP] What's in a name? [Faustina x Helius] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 am
User Image

Faustina twirled around and practicing sweet kiss. She skipped and stopped in the middle of the square.

"Maybe I should try my covet move around here." Faustina was feeling a little mischievousness and looked around to see if she can try out her move.

Faustine couldn't help it. She seems to have a bad habit of picking up things that don't belong to her.

She is always looking for an adventure and being able to be herself, the little bad girl that she is.

"Maybe I should pick up something to eat."

mewrose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 am
User Image

Helius floated through the town square, looking about at the shops. It was a nice day out, warm and sunny. Perhaps he could find some guild work outside today, it was a good day to be outdoors.

But he'd look into that later. First he was hungry. He browsed the shops and restaurants, deciding where to go today.

Chibi_Kokoro143

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Faustina then decided to use a combo move, as she went up to the berry stand she used sweet kiss on the vendor and he looked momentarily confused. She then Covet move to take the berries. She then winked at the vendor and ran.

"YES! FOOD!" she cried but then she dropped all the berries on the ground when she ran into somepoke.

mewrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

(Does she have berries or apples? You said both in the same post. razz )

Helius barely noticed something pink was coming up on one side when something rammed into his side. He was knocked back a bit, spinning end-over-end with his tendrils flapping every which way. When he steadied himself, he floated back to the Jigglypuff and said, "Careful there, you ought to watch where you're going." Spotting some fruit scattered around, he added, "...or you might drop your meal." He picked one up in each tendril and offered them to her.  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 am
Faustina shook her head "Huh?"

She saw a Drifloon with colors she has never seen before, yellow with dark, bat wings. She saw the cheri berri in his hand and then gasped. She then turned around and picked up all the berries and grab the berri and the drifloon's hand.

"COME ON!!!!"

She then ran as fast as she could to get out of there and into the neighboring woods. She then climbed up a tree and stood there, plopping the Drifloon on the branch.

"WHOO! I think we are SAFE!"

She then plopped down on the tree branch himself and gave the Drifloon the berri he was holding.

"That was close huh? With you bumping into me. But we made it out in time.

mewrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

Helius didn't expect to be suddenly grabbed and dragged along at a run. He was left flapping along behind the Jigglypuff like a balloon on a string. When he was finally let go, he bobbed above the branch for a moment before settling.

"Well, that was unexpected," he commented. He looked over at the Jigglypuff and asked, "Safe? Were you in danger from something?" Whatever it was, it didn't stop him from accepting the berry from her. He took it up in one tendril and popped it in the small mouth that was hidden under his X mark.  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 am
Faustina popped the cheri berry in her mouth and chew. "Totally unexpected."

She grabbed another one, oran berry, and looked at the drifloon. "What? Of cour-"

Faustina then realized that she just stole something and she brought somepoke into it. She decided against it to tell this poke about. "Of course not! See?! No danger here!" She pops the Cherri in her mouth and spoke while chewing. "No sirree. No trouble here. Perfectly safe."

mewrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

"Hmm," Helius said noncommittally as he chewed. Too many denials at once was a sure sign of guilt. But it was really none of his business, and it did seem nobody was after him. Best not to ask so he could honestly say he knew nothing about it. He did take another berry for himself, though.

"Lovely day," he said instead. "Nice and warm, with a bit of a breeze up here. I should have picnics in trees more often."  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 pm
Faustina smiled and she got another berri.

"What a great day to go on an adventure!"

She was excited to able to use her abilities to pilfer some berries.

But now she wanted more. She was wondering if she can used them on other pokemon. See if she can go and explore caves and find treasure.

But she knew that she can't do that alone. Even though that's what she feel she should do.

What she needed...was a team.

"So." She said nonchalantly, picking up another berry and bitting into it, chewing slowly. "What's your name?"

mewrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Helius had started eating his berry, and finished chewing before he answered. "I'm Helius, What's yours?" he asked. Then he took a better look at the Jigglypuff. She'd seemed kind of familiar, and with a moment's thought he remembered why. "I think I've seen you around the Gracidia Trading Association. Are you part of the guild, too?"  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 pm

mewrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

"Nice to meet you, Faustina," Helius said politely. He eyed the berries, but decided he'd had enough and left re rest alone. "Yup, I'm in the merchant guild, too. I haven't done much in it yet, though. I've been meaning to take a mission or try going through a dungeon or something, but I haven't gotten around to it yet." He lifted his tendrils a bit in a rough approximation of a shrug.  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 am
Faustina smiled and grabbed the rest of the berries to put away. She then got up and stretch. "Well! It seems to be a good day to just that."

She turned to smile at Helius. She then out stretch her paw to him and smiled. "What do you say?"

mewrose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
"Hmm?" Helius said, momentarily not understanding what she meant. "Oh, you'd like me to go on a mission or explore a dungeon with you?" he said as he realized. There was a very brief pause as he considered the idea. "Sure, sounds fun." He reached up a tendril to shake her paw, figuring that's what she'd held it out for.  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 am
Faustina grabbed the tendril and hoisted him up.

"But first, we have to make a team. And a team needs a good name."

Faustina started to think but then she started to puff up as no names came to mind.

"ARGH! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!"

She then turned towards Helius! "You! Did you come up with any names?

mewrose

[Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces