Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] So I'd like you to meet someone (Mavi, Per and Rahisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

So she'd met this guy... More like stumbled on him but that wasn't the point. She'd met him and now she was head over paws for him and he was the same. She'd brought him back from the rouge lands and since he'd come to the pride he had really found the entrance to her heart. He wasn't like the males she'd met before or even like her cubs father. He was so much more compared to them and she really wanted him to be a part of her family. He'd even already offered to be her one and only well in short he wanted to be her mate. When that word had come to play she'd be shocked but before she could really say yes or no she needed to see how one particular family member felt about him who hadn't even yet got to meet him, Per'roth.

It was around late evening now just after the sun had set and only a slight glow was left for light. The stars were starting to peak out with only the brightest ones showing at the moment. Mavi had a general idea of where to look for Per at this time of day. She knew her best places to look were Per's den and Per's favorite track to practice. Her first choice to look the race track.

Rahisi was trying to remain calm and cool. He was still slightly nervous from his announcement to Mavi that he wanted to be her mate. The only reason he still had nerves left from that was she had not given him a straight answer to it and instead had said she wanted him to meet someone before she gave him a yes or a no. That was why he now sat on the hill that Mavi prefered to watch the tracks from. He was waiting for Mavi to bring the someone that she wanted him to meet.

His body was shaking slightly from the nerves as he inwardly sat worrying. He had never asked a female to be his mate before so he had no idea if not getting an answer right off was a good sign or not. Something deep down inside told him it wasn't.

magnadearel
The title could be taken two different ways. XD But I couldn't resist bringing Per in right at the very moment he's becoming part of the family. It's what I really imagine Mavi doing since she feels so close to Per.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 pm
Izzy Makani

User Image

A certain cheetah was working out her own emotions. Not that she was concerned or worried about her own place within the oddball family. The cubs would benefit from a father figure if the male was right. The question on her mind was the male right? Per'roth was taking this serious for what was on the line was her best friend, and adopted, sister's happiness. She didn't want this male to hurt her. Thus she was out along her favorite track, for she always said she did her best thinking when her feet were moving.

The purple cheetahess wasn't running full tilt, but going at a leasurely jog. Just enough to feel a breeze in her face. Automatically her eyes flickered to a familiar and comforting hill with an equally familiar and comforting lioness sitting atop it. What she didn't expect was the splash of color sitting next to her. Well here it goes.

Per turned and trotted up to the pair. Watching the male closely as she approached. "Zup?"

magnadearel

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 am
Mavi smiled as her best friend spotted them watching her and came their way. She was a bit nervous not really sure how Per would take meeting him and learning the news of him wanting to be her mate at the same time. She would just have to hope for the best. The ideal situation would be her liking him but things didn't always go the way she would have wanted so she would just have to see. Once Per stopped in front of them she stepped forward with her ears perked and a happy expression on her face.

"Per I have someone I'd like you to meet officially. I know I told you about him but I haven't had the chance to bring him and let you two meet personally." She explained and then gave a few moments for Per to take it in before she turned her body between the two so she could look at them both. "Per'roth I'd like you to meet Rahisi Azizi. Rahisi this is Per. She's a very close member of my family."

Rahisi was as nervous as any male could be when meeting family members of the lioness he loved. It wasn't her father but the cheetahess could only be described as the closest family member to Mavi. So should things between her and him go awry he was certainly looking at a lot of drama in his life as long as he was with Mavi.

As Per came up to them he found his heart began to race. He had no idea meeting someone new could be so nerve wracking but today he learned it could be. He had to force himself to breath slowly to calm himself so by the time the cheetahess had reached them he was back to a much calmer state. He placed on as friendly a smile he could muster and when Mavi introduced him he bowed his head to Per in a respectful manner.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Per'roth. Mavi has told me lots of good things about you."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm
Izzy Makani

Per watched the lioness closely without seeming to. The signs were that she really liked this lion. Which was good. She would never tolerate someone who forced Mavi into a relationship she didn't want. Dutifully she turned her full attention to the male as he was introduced. He didn't seem surprised when a cheetah was introduced, so Mavi must have told, or at least hinted, him.

He didn't look diseased, and that was good. Mavi might have taken him out of pity with her healer instinct. Per let her examination finish and nodded to Rahisi. "Likewise Rahisi. Though I don't think she's told me near as much about you. I do hope what she said flattered and exagerated my prowers." The cheetahess grinned at the pair.

"So tell me, are you a fan of racing?"

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces