9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 pm
Lady Within
Name of worshiper: Cerise Meridan

Alignment: Neutral
Souls appearance: This soul is overcast in sadness, hazed throughout with soft gray misery. Though it seems that in this sadness, the soul has some how found peace, for now, with beautifully merging tones of pale blue and turquoise. The soul has streaks of lavender through it showing that she is at peace with death, if anything she welcomes it when it is her time. A shimmer of gold radiates from the soul, promising a true and loyal heart. Lastly, there are flecks like glitter of white through out, a soul seeking to protect those that are on their way to their final fate. If not in life, then in death where she believes it is most important.
Reason for worship: She feels trapped in her current living shell. Like an itching cocoon just waiting for the day that the beautiful butterfly that is her soul is set free by death, comes forth. Until the day that she is to come 'home' she wants to do the work of the final fate that everyone must face. She feels that this will bring more comfort to her saddened soul and perhaps, bring her a bit of joy in knowing that even if she cannot be yet, she will see others put to peace at last.

How RP active will you be? As active as I can be, you know how rl is. Sometimes you have all the time in the world it seems and then, none at all.
Show Death your loyalty: A lone girl, dressed in black with hair that streams down her back silvery white softly entered to chamber. Her deep blue eyes downcast in respect. In comparison her soul is quite vivid when looking between the two, though right now the strongest colors of her soul are the light blue and the golden. The golden ribbons pulsate, tremble... yearning and hoping but still unsure if there will be acceptance. Her tread is silent as she crosses the room to the altar, kneeling before it and sitting on her heels with her eyes still looking at the floor. "My Lord God Lukarius... I am Cerise Meridan... humble warrior seeking to be of service to You my Lord." she leans forward and lays her forehead to the ground, not closing her eyes, her hand, stretching out towards the altar, towards death itself... "accept me I Pray, allow me the honor of serving You, until it is time for me to cast this mortal shell that binds me to a world filled with pain, treachery, heartache, love, joy, friendship, family and loss. Though I have none of those good things yet nor, many of the bad... all I desire is to be yours, to serve from this day forward. This is the offer I give to You of my own free will." she goes silent, her voice had been clear and pure in it's intent and through out, her soul still reached for the altar, like her hands did as she stayed in her submissive position on the floor.

Lukarius watched the soul before him with intrigue. This was a very complicated soul, and one Luk was quite pleased to see in his temple. He appeared on his stone throne, sitting with his scythe across his lap. He listened as she spoke, listened and took in her binding pledge to him. "I accept all that you are, young one." He finally responded once the woman was done. "I accept your strength and heart. May you ever find a welcome home in Purgatory with souls that understand you." He held out his hand, a black skull mask appearing in his hand. "Come forth, and join your brothers and sisters in eternal peace."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:00 am
lord_pippa_ari
Lukarius watched the soul before him with intrigue. This was a very complicated soul, and one Luk was quite pleased to see in his temple. He appeared on his stone throne, sitting with his scythe across his lap. He listened as she spoke, listened and took in her binding pledge to him. "I accept all that you are, young one." He finally responded once the woman was done. "I accept your strength and heart. May you ever find a welcome home in Purgatory with souls that understand you." He held out his hand, a black skull mask appearing in his hand. "Come forth, and join your brothers and sisters in eternal peace."
User ImageSlowly, her body relaxed as she heard his soft voice, her eyes finally closing, squeezing a single tear free that ran down her cheek as she'd lift her head, he was calling her forth. She rose fluidly, approaching the God sitting resplendently on his throne, taking in the welcome sight of him. The violet and gold within her soul seemed to strengthen in tone, muting the hazy gray just a bit as she'd catch her breath, staring up at him and then with much reverence she'd accept the black skull mask, bowing her head to put it upon her face before she looked back up at him, worship just as clear in her soul as in her gaze... "Thank You my God, I will do my best in Your service and seek to do honorable tasks in Your name.  

Lady Within

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Lady Within

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:39 pm
Cerise had been a bit proactive, she do not inform her God of her decision to talk to the Carnival God... But there had been so much pain and suffering in the Pockettu world that she could stand it no longer. Since she had worn the mask he'd gifted her with during the meeting, he would have seen this all and all the words she'd spoken to the other God.

Meeting in Venezia's War Camp

She had failed, she felt miserable. Returning to purgatory she paid tribute upon entering... "I have tried my Lord, but I have failed.... Forgive me please, for not asking your permission to do what I did..." she sank to the ground, her deep blue eyes seeping with tears as her soul trembled... "Forgive me, I was a fool..." finally, just letting the tears come and waiting with no small amount of horror over what her God may say or do if he was displeased by her actions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:24 pm
Lady Within
Cerise had been a bit proactive, she do not inform her God of her decision to talk to the Carnival God... But there had been so much pain and suffering in the Pockettu world that she could stand it no longer. Since she had worn the mask he'd gifted her with during the meeting, he would have seen this all and all the words she'd spoken to the other God.

Meeting in Venezia's War Camp

She had failed, she felt miserable. Returning to purgatory she paid tribute upon entering... "I have tried my Lord, but I have failed.... Forgive me please, for not asking your permission to do what I did..." she sank to the ground, her deep blue eyes seeping with tears as her soul trembled... "Forgive me, I was a fool..." finally, just letting the tears come and waiting with no small amount of horror over what her God may say or do if he was displeased by her actions.

Fury had no concept of the depth of anger Luk felt at this moment. His very own follower, one of which he had given favor to indicated by her black mask...For her to keep something such as this a secret from him. He sat at his throne watching her, his eyes glowing brighter then ever as he listened to her prayer, her apology, to him.

While he knew her soul had intended no malice toward him or his realm, and had indeed only bleed for her grief of the suffering other pockettu who had been battling. Hers was the soul of a child, still full of hope and wonder misplaced in a world that was cruel even though it was already so full of misery. While this made him feel sorry for her, and indeed wish to protect her, he also had to think of the things she could have destroyed in trying to 'save' others agony.

"You are a fool." He said harshly, his displeasure evident. "What were you thinking, Cerise? These gods are our enemies, as are all that they hold in their possession. Every pockettu who follows them is another sword and knife aimed at the hearts of your brethren here. Every soul they possess is another stolen from our family." He raised his hand, motioning toward the soul crystals that a few of his other followers were tending to. "In each of these are my wards, resting and waiting to be reborn. When you step forth into battle against these others, you are not fighting only for yourself, nor for merely my pleasure. You fight to protect those resting here."

He scoffed, standing up to walk away from his throne and toward her. "I expected better from you, Cerise. While your heart aches for the living, your actions could have placed into jeopardy the futures of the dead. What if Antarmur'ss had devised that I were seeking alliance with his enemies behind his back? Do you think we've the forces right now to battle those which I have already welcomed into the heart of our home?"His anger flared dangerously, and Lukarius forced himself to walk past the female pockettu instead of stopping to stare at her. If he had, he may have followed through with his compulsive urge to reap her soul from her right there.

He took a moment of silence to war his emotions back under control, after which he said softly, "I understand your pain, Cerise. I do not wish to see the souls of pockettu suffering the wounds that war inflict upon them either. So many cracks...damages embedded forever into the very heart of the soul. But these are being who've decided to follow a god that aligns themselves with abominations such as the cursed. They've shown the depths of which they would degrade themselves to, just for the power to fight a war they never should have began. In my eyes, all of them are not but cursed themselves."

He turned to look back at his follower, and the anger faded slightly from his face. "I wish you'd have come forward to me first, Cerise. I wish I had never had to feel such displeasure with you." Luk finally made his way back to his throne, waving his scythe toward her. "Leave me, child. I do not wish to see you right now, for I do not wish to regret my actions toward you later."  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Within

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm
lord_pippa_ari

It was almost as if she could feel his anger, before he even spoke to her. She was suffocating, she couldn't breathe... her chest was so tight she was certain that her heart was about to stop working... Even though she knew her Lord was there, she did not dare to look at him... to feel his displeasure was enough... but to see it would have her undone.

When his harsh words hit her ears, she would wince...shrinking down low, practically grovelling on the ground as the tears that were already there started to pour in earnest down her paling cheeks... all color seemed to be draining from her... even the color of her soul seemed .... yes, it was fading, the gray haze becoming more prominent as he'd affirm what she'd already known, that she was a fool.... such a little fool!

Her throat was so tight, she couldn't answer him.... her mind was screaming in frantic despair, the pain, the pain! She could not bare the pain of those living or those who had not yet found peace... choking on her own tears, she laid there on the floor, unable to answer, unable to beg... but the faint golden tones of her soul, reached for him... pleaded and begged in ways that she could not in her physical form. Her beloved God's displeasure, disappointment... was far too much for her to bear... her worst fears... terror of rejection ripping through her, hairline fractures vibrated through her spirit.

When it was she fully understood how she had betrayed him... how truly foolish she had been... it was as if she started to shrink on the floor at the foot of his alter... betrayed, she'd betrayed him!! She had never meant.... she didn't deserve him! She didn't deserve the final rest, she didn't deserve anything... she was foul, unclean... worse even than the abominations that were the Cursed for the despicable thing that she did... How could she?! How could she be so stupid?! Her soul, riven down the center now, a deep void that was of her own doing... her fault... hers.....she couldn't think, right after she was told to leave... a howl of agony ripped from her... as she fled the sight of him... fled the pain of what she had done... down to her soul she was shrieking inhumanly, trying to out run that which she had already done.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Name of worshiper: Wilhelm Terance

Alignment: Good
Souls appearance: A periwinkle blue soul, with flickering flashes of pink and white sparkles that faintly resembles forget-me-not flowers. There are no cracks.
Reason for worship: Wilhelm has a loving spirit, but he has a affection for those who have passed. He has taken up a job as a gravekeeper so that those who are buried and gone will not be forgotten. He knows that as years pass, the dead are forgotten. Wilhelm thinks this is too sad to allow to continue. So he tends to the graves, speaks to the ones buried there, and does his best to make certain that even if a deceased has been forgotten by time, they aren't abandoned utterly.

How RP active will you be? .w. So so so active. You know how active. I have you on AIM! You shall NOT escape meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Show Death your loyalty: Wilhelm scampered on hurried feet into the temple of his God. With a rake strapped across his back like a staff, a gardening trowel in his back pocket, and a packet of lye in his front pocket, he had come here immediately after a realization had struck him. Wilhelm's tail flickered like a banner caught in a strong breeze as he tripped over one foot, and face planted a few steps away from the temple alter. Wilhelm blinked and rubbed his smarting nose. "I'm here!" He called out to the temple. "I'm sorry! I forgot to come here! I was busy in the cemetery, and then there was the war that started, and I know you knew me, and it never dawned on me I ought to come here. because, you know, I work in a cemetery. I'm sorry!" All this he jabbered out while still belly down on the temple floor. "But I'm here now! All official and stuff! I love you!"  

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady Within

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 am
Name of worshiper:Siouxsie Requiem

Alignment:Neutral

Souls appearance: A base of rich brown, indicated a grounded personality with a focused purpose in life. There are some cracks in the soul but they are superficial, as if nothing has harmed her too deeply. Streamers of different colors wind through the soul, violet and deep blue being the most prominent, flickers of gold seem to be glowing and lightening but never fading out completely. There are brief glimpses of the color of indigo that will flare from the soul, meshing with the violet from time to time, it isn't controlled but both colored represent the power of the mind and the ability to received and perhaps even send visions if she were to attach herself to something with enough power.

Reason for worship: She has come to Lukarius for the simple fact that he does not look at an outward appearance. While she looks like an undead creature to the eye, she is not, she was merely created in this guise. Complete with a crystal ball that she carries with her everywhere. She swears at times she can see things swirling within the orb... but she cannot make any sense of it. She knows she has a power hidden within her, a potential that she wants unlocked. Going into the service of Lukarius could make that happen for her as well as give her a place where she'll feel like she belongs, even if she is not what she seems to be on the outside, Lukarius will see what she is within.

How RP active will you be? Very active ^_^

Show Death your loyalty: The soul rippled into the tribute chamber of Death... casting about a glance before it began to move towards the alter with purpose, determination glowing from within. Before the alter she'd pause, lowering herself to her knees she'd lift in her hands to rest them upon the alter, holding the very special crystal that she had been born with. "God of Death, Lord Lukarius.... My name is Siouxsie Requiem... Xii, will suffice as a summons if you like...." Clearing her throat and continuing on, "I have a purpose in life... or at least everything I've ever experienced has told me... somewhere inside... that I have a gift... I would like to use this gift in your Service if you will have me." Keeping her head bowed respectively, "I have heard that you see a Pockettu for who they are, not for what they appear to be... I... am not easy accepted by my peers, if you would like to know, my appearance is that of a zombie... an undead thing. But I am sure that you can see that there is no such curse upon this soul, it is merely the way that I was made. I think... I would like it here.... to be in your service and... perhaps among Pockettu that do not put so much in the physical appearance of another, but rather the strength of their character." She'd pause for a moment before adding, "I do not assume to be blessed with the gifts that I think are hidden within me right off Lord Lukarius... I know, this is something to be worked for, to be earned... and I can promise you, I am a very hard worker and I will do my best to fulfill whatever it is that you would want from me..." she would wait now, to see if she would be accepted by the God that she'd sought to please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 pm
Name of Worshiper: Chester
User Image

Souls appearance: Chester's soul is a dull purple with one lone crack
Reason for worship: Chester gravitates toward death because when he was 'little' he watched someone, who he'll never confess who it was, die before him and found it interesting since then.

How RP active will you be? I'm always up for RP, just as long as the person I'm RPing with knows and doesn't mind I take a while replying.
Show Death your loyalty: Chester looks about for a moment, hands casually in his pockets. "An oath of loyalty? Pfft... who is truly loyal these days. Whatever." He shrugged, kicking the ground idly before pulling a hand out from his pocket and lazily lifting it up in the air. "I don't know about giving my full loyalty to Death, but I do give my promise to giving my aid when needed and not really caring for the other god people out there. Is that good enough?"  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:15 pm
Name of worshiper: Dusan
User Image

Souls appearance: Dusan's soul is a calm and stable blue with a bright and steady silver at its center.
Reason for worship: Dusan feels a close connection with the spirits of others and the spirits that have yet to pass on. He simply wishes to act as a medium or guide to the spirits in need and he feels obligated to worship/pay respects to the one in charge of such matters.

How RP active will you be? I'm always open for rp~ <3
Show Death your loyalty: Dusan casually strolls into the shrine of the god of death. His expression blank as he approaches the god. Getting down on one knee he respectfully bows his head before speaking. "Great god of Death and the spirits of all, I humbly seek to serve thee." His tone level and as calm as his soul itself.

Name of worshiper: Osso
User Image

Souls appearance: Osso's soul is a bright, happy yellow-gold color with a tinge of Maroon tossed into the wild energetic soul.
Reason for worship: Osso is a creative and happy soul. He is drawn to the god of death as death brings bones and bones are Osso's obsession.

How RP active will you be? Always open for rp~ <3
Show Death your loyalty: Osso wanders happily into the cemetery carrying an armful of various bones, his precious things. His bright blue eyes scanned about and he found the perfect spot. Setting his bones down he set about building something to honor the god of death out of the vairous pieces of ivory colored bone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm
Yousei Akki
Name of worshiper: Wilhelm Terance

Souls appearance: A periwinkle blue soul, with flickering flashes of pink and white sparkles that faintly resembles forget-me-not flowers. There are no cracks.
Reason for worship: Wilhelm has a loving spirit, but he has a affection for those who have passed. He has taken up a job as a gravekeeper so that those who are buried and gone will not be forgotten. He knows that as years pass, the dead are forgotten. Wilhelm thinks this is too sad to allow to continue. So he tends to the graves, speaks to the ones buried there, and does his best to make certain that even if a deceased has been forgotten by time, they aren't abandoned utterly.

How RP active will you be? .w. So so so active. You know how active. I have you on AIM! You shall NOT escape meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Show Death your loyalty: Wilhelm scampered on hurried feet into the temple of his God. With a rake strapped across his back like a staff, a gardening trowel in his back pocket, and a packet of lye in his front pocket, he had come here immediately after a realization had struck him. Wilhelm's tail flickered like a banner caught in a strong breeze as he tripped over one foot, and face planted a few steps away from the temple alter. Wilhelm blinked and rubbed his smarting nose. "I'm here!" He called out to the temple. "I'm sorry! I forgot to come here! I was busy in the cemetery, and then there was the war that started, and I know you knew me, and it never dawned on me I ought to come here. because, you know, I work in a cemetery. I'm sorry!" All this he jabbered out while still belly down on the temple floor. "But I'm here now! All official and stuff! I love you!"

Ah, he knew this one. Luk chuckled to himself, smiling fondly as he watched his follower come into the temple at long last. All official and stuff indeed. He couldn't remove the grin from his face as he appeared behind Wilhelm, reaching out a hand to pet the pockettu's head. "My little grave keeper...I gladly welcomed you into my service long before now. Once again, I will welcome you, and give to you my blessing. You are a strong soul, a pure spirit, and a devoted follower. Be ever welcomed in my temple, and my home."

With that, Luk turned and summoned a Jackal with the customary satchel of things bestowed upon a follower just entering his service. He took the bag and opened it, bringing out a mask he'd been waiting to give to this particular pockettu for a while. The mask was still skull, but the shape had changed ever so slightly. With a longer frontal nose and maw, and longer front teeth, this was made to honor Wilhelm's rodent heritage. Luk turned back to the squirrel, smiling. "With this, I will ever be connected to you. If ever you need me, I will come for you."

He placed it on Wilhelm's head, before taking the two scythes from the bag. However, these were more then just scythes. Longer then the customary edition, these were duel purposed as both weapons and on the other end of the long shafts, as rakes. The gold was decoratively designed to have acorns and leaves along it, as if a tree's image were entwined into the metal itself. The steel scythe and rake, however, remained as simple as before.

"You have much honor in your being, but remember...with these weapons, you fight for me. In ever motion, you fight for me. You are my sword, you are my shield. You defend the resting of my people, your brethren. Always remember this, for I will always expect it of you."  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:02 pm
Lady Within
Name of worshiper:Siouxsie Requiem

Alignment:Neutral

Souls appearance: A base of rich brown, indicated a grounded personality with a focused purpose in life. There are some cracks in the soul but they are superficial, as if nothing has harmed her too deeply. Streamers of different colors wind through the soul, violet and deep blue being the most prominent, flickers of gold seem to be glowing and lightening but never fading out completely. There are brief glimpses of the color of indigo that will flare from the soul, meshing with the violet from time to time, it isn't controlled but both colored represent the power of the mind and the ability to received and perhaps even send visions if she were to attach herself to something with enough power.

Reason for worship: She has come to Lukarius for the simple fact that he does not look at an outward appearance. While she looks like an undead creature to the eye, she is not, she was merely created in this guise. Complete with a crystal ball that she carries with her everywhere. She swears at times she can see things swirling within the orb... but she cannot make any sense of it. She knows she has a power hidden within her, a potential that she wants unlocked. Going into the service of Lukarius could make that happen for her as well as give her a place where she'll feel like she belongs, even if she is not what she seems to be on the outside, Lukarius will see what she is within.

How RP active will you be? Very active ^_^

Show Death your loyalty: The soul rippled into the tribute chamber of Death... casting about a glance before it began to move towards the alter with purpose, determination glowing from within. Before the alter she'd pause, lowering herself to her knees she'd lift in her hands to rest them upon the alter, holding the very special crystal that she had been born with. "God of Death, Lord Lukarius.... My name is Siouxsie Requiem... Xii, will suffice as a summons if you like...." Clearing her throat and continuing on, "I have a purpose in life... or at least everything I've ever experienced has told me... somewhere inside... that I have a gift... I would like to use this gift in your Service if you will have me." Keeping her head bowed respectively, "I have heard that you see a Pockettu for who they are, not for what they appear to be... I... am not easy accepted by my peers, if you would like to know, my appearance is that of a zombie... an undead thing. But I am sure that you can see that there is no such curse upon this soul, it is merely the way that I was made. I think... I would like it here.... to be in your service and... perhaps among Pockettu that do not put so much in the physical appearance of another, but rather the strength of their character." She'd pause for a moment before adding, "I do not assume to be blessed with the gifts that I think are hidden within me right off Lord Lukarius... I know, this is something to be worked for, to be earned... and I can promise you, I am a very hard worker and I will do my best to fulfill whatever it is that you would want from me..." she would wait now, to see if she would be accepted by the God that she'd sought to please.

Lukarius had felt the pockettu nearing the temple long before she'd actually entered it's walls. The very soul of this pockettu demanded notice, and the master of Death was no exception from this. He watched from the shadows as she entered, feeling a growing sense of pride as she spoke. This was a soul who knew who it was, a strong spirit that wasn't swayed easily. Yet she had come to him, and in that action, Lukarius saw strength of which he was pleased with.

He thought for a bit as she waited, then phased down behind her, a few jackals coming at his side. He had nothing specialized for this pockettu, however he was certain she would quickly show him her power, and with her soul's growth would come weapons and items that would match her. "There is always much one has to prove. While I do not judge by appearance, I can not speak for all that worship here. Still," He smiled, holding out one hand in which waited the skull mask of Death. "If you are truthfully willing to earn your place, I welcome you. If you honestly wish to prove yourself, and find where your destiny leads, I welcome you. Mine is a realm of brothers and sisters, and your new family awaits."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:19 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Name of Worshiper: Chester
User Image

Souls appearance: Chester's soul is a dull purple with one lone crack
Reason for worship: Chester gravitates toward death because when he was 'little' he watched someone, who he'll never confess who it was, die before him and found it interesting since then.

How RP active will you be? I'm always up for RP, just as long as the person I'm RPing with knows and doesn't mind I take a while replying.
Show Death your loyalty: Chester looks about for a moment, hands casually in his pockets. "An oath of loyalty? Pfft... who is truly loyal these days. Whatever." He shrugged, kicking the ground idly before pulling a hand out from his pocket and lazily lifting it up in the air. "I don't know about giving my full loyalty to Death, but I do give my promise to giving my aid when needed and not really caring for the other god people out there. Is that good enough?"

Luk scoffed slightly at the arrogant way this pockettu 'pledged' his loyalty from where Luk watched him from a shadowed corner. Though Luk accepted this was the pockettu's personality, as he accepted many types of beings for their differences, one still enjoyed being fawned over. At least offer your first born or something!

He sighed a bit, then sent a Jackal forward from behind his throne. It carried with it a satchel with both scythe attached, and the skull mask inside. The jackal paused by the pockettu's feet, his tail swishing side to side for a moment before its mouth opened and Luk's voice whispered out, "One should always remember where their loyalties lay, else they may find themselves at a loss of more then wit. Be welcomed, Chester, into our family of Death."  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:30 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Name of worshiper: Dusan
User Image

Souls appearance: Dusan's soul is a calm and stable blue with a bright and steady silver at its center.
Reason for worship: Dusan feels a close connection with the spirits of others and the spirits that have yet to pass on. He simply wishes to act as a medium or guide to the spirits in need and he feels obligated to worship/pay respects to the one in charge of such matters.

How RP active will you be? I'm always open for rp~ <3
Show Death your loyalty: Dusan casually strolls into the shrine of the god of death. His expression blank as he approaches the god. Getting down on one knee he respectfully bows his head before speaking. "Great god of Death and the spirits of all, I humbly seek to serve thee." His tone level and as calm as his soul itself.

Lukarius smiled from his throne, his white eyes glowing brightly as he searched the pockettu's soul for a feeling of who he was, and what he was. Nodding slightly, he gave a smirk and summoned jackals around Dusan, each holding an item for the male. "A mask to ever be connected with me. Should you ever need to contact me, it will help you do so. A scythe of gold, for the loyalty and honor there is in fighting for Death. A scythe of steel, to ever remind you that death is a hard and cold thing. At times, there will not be mercy to show, and you will need to be as hard and as chilled as the weapon you wield in my name."

With that, the God and his mascots vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Name of worshiper: Osso
User Image

Souls appearance: Osso's soul is a bright, happy yellow-gold color with a tinge of Maroon tossed into the wild energetic soul.
Reason for worship: Osso is a creative and happy soul. He is drawn to the god of death as death brings bones and bones are Osso's obsession.

How RP active will you be? Always open for rp~ <3
Show Death your loyalty: Osso wanders happily into the cemetery carrying an armful of various bones, his precious things. His bright blue eyes scanned about and he found the perfect spot. Setting his bones down he set about building something to honor the god of death out of the vairous pieces of ivory colored bone.

Lukarius paused for a moment, listening as he heard a familiar sound. Curious, he appeared behind the pockettu who'd been arranging the bones of the Death, watching ever intently over the little things shoulder. He was quite silent for the longest time, before he gave his head a tilt.

"It is a new form of artwork now among mortals?" He asked, a devious grin appearing on his lips. "To play with the remains of my masterpieces. How wonderful is that. But do be careful not to get jinxed by a malicious soul." he teased, watching the pockettu closely.  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 am
lord_pippa_ari

Dusan silently accepted the three items, listening to what his new god said. Stowing the scythes on his back he tucked the mask safely away. Once the god of death had vanished he rose, a hairline smile on his lips as he exited the temple.

Osso happily stacked and balanced bones, oblivious to the fact he was now being watched. The sudden voice from behind startled him a bit, fortunately he did not knock over his precious bone sculpture. He blinked his bright eyes up at the god of death. He smiled and replied. "They're pretty." He didn't seem to know how to react to Luk's teasing.  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff