Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Something that might interest you..(Pirata & Prosperpine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
Pirata and her spiders were on a special mission today. A mission that she felt was of great importance and since she felt it so...she expected the rest of the herd to feel it as well. In any case no one had uttered a word to the contrary when she started off. Smart of them if they wanted to keep their health.

Through the rumor mill Pirata had learned of a nearby stranger, the stranger seemed to be approaching her lands and while she could easily sit back and let her guards deal with it she had heard reports that this stranger was a Kalona. Kalona were wonderful creatures - as long as they could look past their haughty better then thou attitudes - most of them were cruel and vicious and out and out the bad kind to cross. Exactly what she was looking for.

"Has it gone this way my pets?" She crooned at the spiders as she walked, peering through the foliage with her many faceted eyes. "I think perhaps it has...perhaps it is close. Soon we will see.."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Time had not been on her side this day. Not only had her prey gotten away, but she hadn’t found anything since. Given that she the location in which she had been hunting was prime in deer, fish, and birds she could only assume that this was out of the norm. And if that was the case then she had no idea as to why they were all suddenly gone. Sure she was a traveler at heart, never sticking to one place for very long as that usually entailed running into someone who actually owned the territory. That said, she didn’t like dealing with lessers and those who held stupid beliefs that everyone could get along if they tried. That was just ridiculously stupid and held no value. She thrived on watching the fear and disgust thrown upon others. She reveled in the idea that she could instill this into them with a flick of her tail. It may have been egotistical, but she didn’t really care about that.

Which is why she found herself traveling around more and more as she got older.

There was just something about continual movement that screamed power and knowledge to her. Be it through the words of terror or rumors. See, if she stayed in one place her knowledge would only be as advanced as the area in which she controlled. Thereby it hindered her growth. Where was the common sense in that? That’s right, there wasn’t. She knew it and if only others were of the same mind. It seemed so uncommon these days. Granted, she was still quite young, so there was still time.
Proserpine tucked her wings closer to her body as she slipped through the shadows in her continual search for something to prey upon. Hoping upon hoping that she would find something soon or else she would have to go to sleep with an empty stomach for the first time in weeks. That didn’t sound very fun or high on her to do list. Luckily, however, a rustle ahead caught her attention and she paused, her glowing blood red eyes staring the spot down.

But a whiff of what else was nearby made her narrow her eyes and twist her tail in contemplation.

Whoever was ahead wasn’t alone.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 am
II--Gen3sis--II

It was the spiders who alerted her, as they so often did, to the nearness of someone or something. Perhaps it was the one she sought..perhaps not, but in any case the spiders alert was not something Pirata was going to ignore and after twisting her head to settle the suddenly anxious beasts she quietly slipped off the path and into the woods. Ghostly tail flicking and multiple eyes watching the surrounding area as she crept along Pirata was suddenly aware of an ominous red glow.

She had meet few others with eyes of such shine, only herself, her wretched offspring and his swamp tethered sire. The trait alone was enough to inspire some curiosity in the mare, would likely have made her come and investigate this stranger even if she were not reported to be hunting so close to her lands. Hunting...Pirata liked hunters. Her spiders - excited as they already were in the presence of a stranger were risen to an even higher level of excitability at the sight of the glowing eyes...or perhaps it was merely Pirata's pleased emotions which caused them to act so, skittering across the mare to the forest floor and back again in restless furor. They were spiders, it was really hard to say why they did the things they did. Pirata however seemed unconcerned by her pets actions and kept her attention on the mare before her. "It is not often that a stranger such as yourself wanders this close to the mountain. Then again it is not often that one see's one such as yourself at all anymore." She remarked in a tone which did not readily make it clear that she was actually talking to the mere..or commenting to herself.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm
JetAlmeara

The Kalona mare’s head snapped towards the location where the voice originated from. Muscles bunched, ready to spring. But at the sight before her she grudgingly had to admit that she was caught off guard. For before her stood a mare around the same build as herself, tucked safely into the shadows surrounding them, glowing eyes staring right back at her as spiders skittered all around her hooves. Proserpine would have sprung to kill, but something told her not to. It was a rare feeling, but it had kept her out of trouble and harm’s way.

This mare….she was quite different.

Proserpine wasn’t sure if the mare had multiple glowing eyes or just a single pair with glowing markings. Her body wasn’t that of a kalona but she couldn’t be one hundred percent sure. One could never know in the dark. But the smell is what made her the most curious. The mare seemed to smell of shadow, darkness, and something else she couldn’t pinpoint. But it kept her curiosity and body at bay as she sized the mare up. It didn’t seem to be a good idea to attack this one. It just didn’t seem like a productive thing to do. So she made herself grow bigger with her wings, indicating that the mare should tread carefully.

“Sneaking around in shadows isn’t necessarily the smartest thing to do in the dead of night,” Proserpine spoke in return, “you never know what could come out and play.”

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

Pirata waited patiently as the mare sized her up in silence, nor did the mare miss the Kalona's threatening gesture as she used her wings to increase her size. Her spiders did not miss the threat either and lifted their own legs to bare their fangs and hiss in response. "Hush my pets." The mare soothed the spiders in an offhanded manner before responding to the Kalona.

"I assure you I am quite at home in the shadows and well aware of what might be playing in them." Pirata stated, blinking her multi-glowing eyes as she stepped from said shadows to more fully reveal herself to the Kalona mare. "I am Pirata Noctis, Spider Queen..ruler of the mountain." She proclaimed herself, her own form of threat as she lacked the wings for a more physical one. Sometimes titles worked much the same way. "What is your name and purpose here fellow Nightling?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm
JetAlmeara

To say she wasn’t caught off guard at the shear nonchalant nature of the mare in front of her would have been a blatant lie. That didn’t stop her from seeing the spiders hiss at her and glare with their beady red eyes and their distrust in who she was. Which, they should be. She wasn’t just a mere normal soquili. She was a kalona, a pure blood one at that. Something which she took pride in. Something that she knew was very rare these days. Most kalona she saw bred with lessers, half-bloods, dirty blood soquili. That in turn brought along less than desirable half and mixed breeds. Nothing but a mere shadow of the original great Kalona, her god. It sickened her.

But this mare, now that she got a descent look, caught her eye, her interest. While her puppet Petrushka wasn’t a kalona by blood, she was more than just a soquili to kill. She was her puppet, someone she could control. Contrary to her, this…Pirata Noctis wasn’t going to be like that. She exuded control, confidence, power, and malevolence. While Pirata didn’t outright come out evil, the way her eyes looked at her dead in the eye, there was something there. Something very dangerous lurking under that skin of hers. Proserpine had to admit her interest was not only piqued but also she held some semblance of respect.

At least, respect in the sense Proserpine wouldn’t kill her right now for coming across her path. So finally, Proserpine answered the question sent her way.

“The god Kalona has deemed me to call myself Proserpine, named after an Empress of His underworld. As for why I am here it should be fairly simple of an answer, I am hunting. It’s been far too long for my taste between now and my last meal. I didn’t actually think I’d run into anyone but my prey. Luckily for you the way you carry yourself has piqued my interest. And therefore you are certainly not my next meal. It would be counterproductive really.”

Her tailed swished between her hind legs, “there are not many non-kalona who cross my path and live to tell the tale. Nor do they stand their ground like you do. Tell me, Pirata Noctis, what’s your story? What has made you who you are? The devilish mare beneath that skin of yours. For certain you are a rarity in these lands.”

She was actually curious for once. Also a rarity for her. Some may call it simple mindedness on her part. Travel, hunt, eat, and sleep. But it worked for her. For it was the simple situations that were the most deadly. They flew under the radar, such as her case. At least, until now. Something was different.

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces