MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am
This is a Triple Threat Cage Match.
Escape the cage, exit by door, or pinfall, for a win.

Hiro (LWL)
-Versus-
Dion Necurat (CWA)
-Versus-
Jed (WWFG)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 am
(Dibs on last.)  

JobsEveryDay

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 pm
Hiro stood in the ring, awaiting Jed and Dion. He seemed quite pleased thanks to the last round of competiton.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm
To The Limit!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't think that I had a debt to pay
'Til they came to take what I had left away

Jed's entrance video was shown as soon as To was said. This video showed many of Jed's matches in his history of Gaia X-Cup.

I've been the first to sign on every wall
Down the road and round the bend

Jed was shown with his back to the camera as the crowd saw him. Jed looked in the mirror as he was looking at his robe. Jed was ready for this experience here.. Jed turned around and walked toward the stairs. Jed paused at the bottom of the stairs. Jed looked around thinking what is he going to do. Jed walked to the top of the stairs as his music kept playing. Jed stopped while looking up and at a Black Curtain.

We pray to god it never ends
I've been, I've seen, we've screamed to everyone

Jed walked out from the back as the crowd cheered Jed. Jed walked down toward the ring as just the sight of Jed got a reaction out of the crowd. Jed's robe was dragging some on the ground as he walked towards the ring. Jed stopped in front of the ring.

Weighing in at 234 pounds. From Pensacola Florida. JED!!!

Jed looked around as the crowd was watching him. Jed walked towards the ring and touched the ring apron before moving towards the steel steps. Jed got onto the apron and the ref sat on the second rope and pushed on the top rope. Jed took off his old school robe. Jed was ready to get this battle going against the two other captains.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JobsEveryDay

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:44 pm
"Ipsa autem die, surget eques proferre iustitiae et honor. IN EO CHAOS INFINITUM!"

Red Wings Over Baron" began playing as the words were spoken. Once the riffs began, Dion appeared atop a white horse, an attendant following close behind, presumably to take the horse once the entrance was done. Dion raised his fist in the air, while his other hand held the reins, his signature shield attached to that arm. When he raised his fist, flames began to shoot out going down the ramp at a steady interval.

"Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, MN; weighing in at 270 pounds; he is the Captain of Team CWA, The Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!!!"

Smoke began to flow onto the ramp and ring as he made his way down the ramp. Many fans tried to reach out and pet Velknut, but to no avail. When they reached the bottom of the ramp, Dion dismounted, handing the reins to the attendant to lead the horse back up the ramp. He slid into the ring and raised his shield as if to protect himself, then lowering it to raise his other fist. He took off the shield and set it outside of the ring, then handed his hat to the referee.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm
Hiro darted his eyes between Jed and Dion, this being his second Captain's Cage Match. Last year he fought Mike Landry and some other guy, and this time, it was two real fighters, Jed and Dion. Hiro took a few steps back as the ref called for the bell, and he immediately looked to turn and make a mad dash up the side of the cage!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm
Knowing Hiro's typical cage match strategy, Dion quickly ran over to Hiro's side, attempting to grab his leg and drag him back down into the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:43 pm
Hiro was pulled off the cage by the current WWF:G World Champion and the leader of Team CWA, Dion Necurat. These two had done a lot of fighting as of late, and this match was just another one for the small rivalry they had developed. Hiro dropped down to the mat, landing on both feet. He looked to start trading punches with Dion!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am
Jed was a cage math expert if you could say. Jed knew the ins and out of a cage match. Jed ran towards a corner turnbuckle. Jed would then starting climbing up the turnbuckle and then try to climb up to the cage if he could make it that far.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm
Dion managed to get Hiro down, and started trading blows with the man. However, Dion noticed Jed starting to go for the turnbuckle as he was trading blows. So, Dion would attempt to deck Hiro with a solid right hook to Hiro's temple, and if successful would move towards Jed. If he made it that far with no interruption, he would then attempt to drag Jed down as he started climbing the cage.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 am
(Ill wait for Hiro to respond. )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:16 pm
The punch connected, sending Hiro right down to the mat as he clutched at his head, stomping his foot into the ground several times!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm
((Sorry Jed, I can't wait any longer. Auto))

Dion was able to get over to Jed and grab hold of his leg, hoping to pull him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am
(Naw it's cool. I expect people to do autos even if I'm on. It was nice of you to message me. I think in past 2 years you and The Number Three are only people that have hit an auto hit on me, that i remember.... So it's cool. )

Jed ended up falling backward when he landed on the canvas.

JobsEveryDay

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:22 am
Hiro slowly got up, and used the ropes for assitance. Once up, he looked to run up from behind Dion and deliver a chop block to his left leg!  
X-Cup Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff