Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Admin Stuff
Books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of this series of books?
  Yes
  No
  Who the hell cares? Gimme gold!
View Results

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm
This thread is for stuff involving the books I sent an announcement out about. Here is where you can post your consent to have your character(s) used or your refusal. You can also let me know what name you want me to use in the acknowledgements for each book I use your character in.

If I don't use one or more of your characters, please don't be offended. There is still time for me to figure out who I'm using and who I'm not and how they'll wind up fitting into the storylines.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 pm
Please use any of my characters if they fit into your novel. I do not mind if they get a bit of literary love.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 am
Thanks Babe! Just need to know what name you want me to use under the Acknowledgements. Cause you WILL be getting your name in there somehow!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:52 pm
hay red, feel free to use my charaters. jsut speak to me about crisdean. theres a whole background i have for him. since im writing a book with him in it. smile  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Okay folks. Finished writing what will actually be the third book in the series. Don't ask me why I started with book three instead of book one, I have no idea. But the fact that it's written and just needs basic editing and a little detail work on it.

It's going to be called Kiss of the Sorceress. It's Cynthia and Lareth's story. Book three of the Vampire Island Chronicles.

Next I'm working on books two and four. Two will detail Gypsy's story while four will be Brianna's story. I've had to change a few names to keep from plagiarizing(sp?) other authors, but the meat of the characters remains.

I still need the names you guys want me to use in the acknowledgements. If it's your gaia name, that's fine. I just need to know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 am
Lao and Ishmael Cartwright will be available, maybe even Julius if needed.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Itachi Ochiha Clan Leader

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:00 pm
Please feel free to use my character  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm
It would be awesome if u were to use my character in a book. though i haven't done much rping yet. I'm new but if you would like to it would be awesome. let me know if you need more bio or anything. His Name is HeirO. and my name is Mykk Skizzy(Real name btw) Love this guild already. hope everyone. is active and we can keep this show on the road. Oh, and how do we gwt copies of these books?  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Alixxel

Adorable Flatterer

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm
Once I create my character, feel free for useage. I honestly don't mind.  
Admin Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games