Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shototsu Hoshin Academy Ver.2.0(Open/accepting)

Back to Guilds

A bloody war has been waged, but the academy threatens its existence. Will you fight for peace, or war? 

Tags: Naruto, Bleach, Romance, Academy, Fairy tail 

Reply Character profiles
Ciel Sohma- The Raven

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaceySenpai

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

~Basic info~ xxxxxxxx

Name:
Ciel Sohma

Nickname:
Ciel

Bio:
Ciel had been born to the Sohma family, her parents afraid that she could acquire the rejected curse that followed down their branch of the family. Unfortunately, being an only child, their fears came true then she had turned thirteen. She was being chased home from school by some of the meaner girls from school when she had taken shelter in a dark alley. She had always been bullied at school for being to quiet and keeping to herself too much, she was seen as an outcast. She was often beat up at school by the older girls and, this run home was because they had warned her about the beating she was going to get. She had been so terrified that her curse blossomed, transforming her into a black raven. She flew home as quick as she could, leaving her uniform and bag in the alley and, her family knew that moment that it had begun. Ashamed of their daughter and the curse that had been cast down onto them, they sent her away to this school. Ciel went without a fight, hoping that he leaving them would finally make them happy.

Personality:
Ciel is very quiet, observing everything from the background. She doesn't have many friends. One or two at max, but they are still kept at arms distance. She keeps to herself but, on rare occasions, she'll want to have a conversation or two, wishing to keep company.

Orientation:
Straight

~Curse/animal info~ xxxxxxxx

Curse/animal:
User Image

How it happens:
It happens mostly from fear or anxiety

Why it happens:
She has the curse of the Raven

When it started:
It started when she was about thirteen

~Appearence~ xxxxxxxx

Height:
5" 3'

Weight:
127 lbs

~Others~ xxxxxxxx

+ Being Alone
+ Writing

Dislikes:
- Overly pushy people
- Loud noises
- Summer

Dorm Status:

Relationship status:
Single

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
I would like if you went into a little more detail in her bio, but it is substantial as it is. smile  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RaceySenpai

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm
jackiee153
User Image
I would like if you went into a little more detail in her bio, but it is substantial as it is. smile

I can deff. add info for you =]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:17 pm
RaceUnknown
jackiee153
User Image

I can deff. add info for you =]

Ok, thank you smile Either way, she is approved, so no pressure smile  

jackiee153
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RaceySenpai

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 am
User Image

User Image

Ϲ ɪ ε ʃ S σ н ϻ ɑ

"I can see everything for what it truly is..."

⋙⋙ Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text⋘⋘

"And honey, I can see right t h r o u g h you.."

User Image

Character profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces