Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Yummy Bugs thanks ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 pm
XD
So, I stayed and ate at my grandmothers today....I walked over there...(only 6 minute walk...I made it 4 today 4laugh ) (got there at 8 am.... got home at 1:30)

My mother had planed on letting all the kids eat over there...the kids eat like animals....so my dad so no and grandma sent food home. She looked hurt so I stayed over and ate lunch with her.
She wanted to send home this rye crackers home....we ended up opening them and taking a bite...I see something crawling on the cracker and saw it was a bug xD

So I swallow what I have in my mouth and tell my grandma....she spit hers out so fast rofl

She gets commonalities...normally all food stuff and sometimes other things...and this food happen to be from it...so I told her she needed to star checking before biting into stuff. It really bothered her...I told she shouldn't worry about it because we just got more protein...and it's not like we could die from it....

anyway....when I got home I found this articleand it made me laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 am
You ate a bug? O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
You ate a bug? O.O
Yes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
You ate a bug? O.O
Yes 3nodding
That's weird. O.O

I'd eat one if it was cooked. I heard scorpions taste kinda like lobster.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:47 am
For some reason you remind me of Quina. (a weird thing character in Final Fantasy 9, since I'm playing it).

Quina would eat like anything, she even thought the sand in Cleyra was yummy. That part reminded me of you since you said if you were stuck on a desert island you would eat the sand. whee And now you made this thread saying you ate a bug. Sounds like something quina would do, eat bugs. You saying "YUMMY BUGS" sounds like something Quina would say.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games