Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Nya very rarely left the Iknimayan lands; especially after the last time she had left and hadn't returned. She didn't recall much of that time, other than being almost mortally wounded and having to lapse into a coma like state to recover for so long; to find her people had been almost destroyed. She took this time lightly and left as quickly as she could; with intent on returning as soon as she could.

She just hadn't gone to the god realm in so long and she couldn't being away from her land for so long. And she hadn't seen hide or hair of 'prey' in so long, she was a bit worried. She had an agreement with him that looked as though it wasn't gonna follow through... and this worried her.

She landed amongst the clouds and onto the mountain; the wind blowing her hair sideways.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
Iiro yawn and roll his name. He like the mountain but not as much as he like the moral lands! He Sniff around and got up from where he was laying. He dig his toes into the snow and giggle a little. Snow a tickle his toes every time he dug his toes into it.

He look around to see what was going on. Hmm Nothing to much at all! He wanted something to make him laugh! Make him smile! Something that would brighten his day. Maybe he should go see his cubbins...that sound wonderful!

He begun to walk to the side of the mountain but stop when a goddess landed in front of him.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 pm
Nya had not noticed the pale blue male at all. She wasn't used to seeing other gods around much; and was still pretty hesitant about being around them as she did not remember which god it had been that had attacked her. At least she thought it was a god. She hadn't heard his giggling at all, so she had no inclination she was not alone.

She stood up, the snow under her feet crunching. She wasn't used to the cold white stuff and made a face of dislike, lifting her feet and flicking them to get some off it off her paws. She mumbled something, before her eyes caught movement near her and she looked startled; jerking her head up to see the male.

"...oh..." She said simply, her voice a bit tight and surprised.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:32 pm
Iiro Smile at her then let out a small giggle. He look at her and could tell something was wrong. Maybe he could make her cheer up or she could be one of those mean Goddess that have a domain that just made them plain mean. His body shook at the thought. He look back up at her, so he could get a nice good look to see if there was anything that would let him know what her Domain. She didn't look mean but she look caring and kind. Iiro felt safe next to her.

"Hello? You okay? Hehehe It seem like something troubling you?" He ask her with a worried look. He didn't know why but he wanted to help her. She look like she needed a pick me up and Iiro was the right guy to do it. He done it so many time before! Even to other Gods so he knew he could make her feel better somehow! He let out a giggle of joy.

Split Personality
Sorry it took so long

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm
Nya was blessed with the ability to absolutely shine happiness and love; but fear did reflect behind her eyes. She couldn't trust easily; unfortunately. She had been hoping to see a niece of nephew up here; or even her brother or Xavier but was sort of pleased to have the chance to meet someone new. This fellow seemed nice enough. She let her fearful look relax and smiled to the stranger. "Sorry, I was only startled. I am always too nervous when I am away from my pride." She said honestly, resting her wings against her sides comfortably.

'I don't think we have met. I am Nyasambe. I am the goddess of mothers." She said, offering him a head nod in greeting. She couldn't help but notice how pleasant this fellow was and he seemed to be always holding back laughter.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games