Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Players Involved:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm
Kallista looked around her home in boredom and loneliness it seemed like the boneyard was quiet today…surprisingly. Wait—yeah there it was a faint sound of hysterical laughter in the distance. She shook her head and rolled her eyes while contemplating how to spend her day. Playing with a bone Kalli pondered. She loooved playing with bones as they crunched so easily and they often made such pretty jewelry to wear. Bone. She giggled and pawed at the earth. Such a lovely word.

Ghost was bored. Like really bored and lost. He shook himself to dispel the rain from his fur. It had been raining steadily for the past… well for a long time. The rogue lands lacked a certain appeal to him and the more he traveled… the less he’d see of hyenas. Where they heck were they all? His eyes narrowed as he took in the darkness up ahead. Weird. He looked behind him at the sunny scenery. It would seem the darkness was staying in one place. A place that was littered with bones…and did he spy a huge boned body? His eyes widened. “Wow, never seen anything like this before.” He pawed at the earth in a nervous gesture. To venture forth or to turn around? ... well nothing ventured, nothing gained as the saying went.

Kallista’s big ears swivelled at the sound off in the distance; it was awesome to have such big ears sometimes. They heard everything! …even things you didn’t want to hear. She crinkled her nose at catching a couple sharing house a few days ago. That had been almost horrifying as well as embarrassing. Kalli shook off the shudders and forced herself into the present. “It's investigation time! No thinking about stuff like that…at all. Ever.” Maybe it was a visitor! She liked those, especially if they liked laughing just as much as she did! Kalli used her bat ears to try and pin point the sounds of paws on earth.

Wana was just about to paw at a stray bone that had blocked his path when a sudden motion in front of him both startled and frightened him. He let out a high pitch yelp which started a nervous tick: laughing. Once he calmed down enough he looked up into the eyes of a female hyena. "Geezus, wha-what the heck was that!" He frowned lightly. "You scared the cra-" He held his tongue and took in a deep breath to calm the rest of his nerves. "Can you tell me where I am?" He said after a few minutes as he took in the amused female in front of him.

Oh therrrrrre they were! That didn't take long at all. She was a super find-erererer--right. Kalli eyed the other hyena with interest. He sure was a handsome one, so pale and different. "HEY!" She barked out unable to hide her excitement of running into another hyena. "S'UP?!" She watched with wide eyes as the other practically fell over himself at her greeting. Kalli had not been expecting such a reaction to her welcome. Wow and yet hehehe. He certainly was a cutie and easily startled. The more you know. "Sorry?" She said not really sorry at all-" You are in the Mava'Bunda Lands home of the best animals in the world-" She winked cheekily. "Hyenas rule~! You looking to join? Hey! Maybe you can be my new friend or oh maybe I can show you around! That could be fun having to be a tour guide! What do you think?"

I think you are completely and utterly crazy, but he kept thought to himself. It was like she was starved for attention. "Um-" He was cut off again by her gesturing to follow. "Uh, ok? Wait, just hold on!" His eyes widen at her abrupt departure. "-If you would just-HEY!" He barked out causing the other to pop back to his position, and then blinked in startlement. He had never raised his voice to anyone before and--ohno! Were those tears? Nononono. "Oh please, please don't cry!" Wana let out a whine of discomfort. Tears were so not his thing and nearly had an attack when the yelling began. "I just want to take things slow is all and see if I want to join is all."

Kalli let her excitement overwhelm her to the point that everything else was ignored. She knew sometimes others couldn't handle her in-your-face-spazz. After the shock of being angrily barked at wore off angry-sadness took over. "DON'T SNAP AT ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Kalli sobbed out in an almost overly dramatic scream. She couldn't help that she had a nice set of lungs. "-Oh I see." She sniffed and her tears dried up quickly. "I can take things slow and such. Sorry I've been told I get to excitable sometimes. I can't help it." Kalli's big ears drooped.

Great now he made a bad situation worse. "Yea-yeah slow would be best. Come on then and let's see what has this place has to offer? No need for long faces on such a pretty face." A giggle slipped out before he turned his eye sight back to the bones. "The bones look just right for crunching. Maybe we can start there first."

Kalli's sadness forgotten at the word 'bones' and her stubby tail wiggled excitedly, "Yes! Bones are the best and make such lovely sounds when you bite down or step on them!" She was about to run off again, but stop suddenly. "Oops, sorry-" Kalli turned around and grinned sheepishly. "Afterwards we can see those in charge to see if you are welcome here as a member or not--that is if you want to live here. I'm Kallista by the way!"

This lady sure enjoyed her bones... that sounded so wrong. "Hey Kallista, I'm Wanageeska and that sounds fine. Yeah, it looks suitable enough and bonus! This pack is mostly for hyena's can't go wrong with that at all. Let the adventures begin!" He stepped closer to his future.

END/  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas