[PRP] Myrina x Witu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image Myrina had been settling into pride life for about fourteen moons now since the ceremony that lead her into the Shadow Clan. She had to admit it wasn't what she expected. Not that she had expected anything too horrible, it was just different from rogue life. It certainly was quieter around here. The clouds above looked darker than normal for daytime, it could possibly mean a storm or rain. She hoped it was rain it felt nice on her fur... though the smell she had to admit wasn't too pleasant. Plus puddles! Puddles were fun made for jumping in. "Wonder if anyone is around-" She spoke out loud, it was better to jump in puddles with company. Water or mud wars could be exhilarating.

Izzy Makani
In case you didn't save c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 am
User ImageWitu was surprised how well he really liked his new pride. It was a different way of living but in some ways it was the same. While they stayed to one region of territory they traveled that territory just like he did as a rogue. He just wasn't as lonely. Everyday he had someone to talk to but if he wanted he could be alone just as easily.

Today he was preferring to be alone and was traveling off away from his clan which had stopped traveling for the time being anyway. As he walked he couldn't help but notice how the clouds seemed to be getting darker than usual. He stopped as he came to a decent sized rock and climbed upon it. With a deep breath he could tell what was coming and a smile crossed his maw as he welcomed the first drop of rain to hit his nose.

Tara de Draiocht
Sorry for taking so long. ^^;

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am
"Oh." The sound escaped her mouth as a stray raindrop landed in her eye causing her to wince. "Haha, isn't that just the way of it." Purple eyes looked up into the sky curiously. A rain shower certainly would get rid of the mud that was currently matting her fur. She hadn't been standing long when the first wave of water pelted against her body and yet she didn't feel compelled to run for cover. Sometimes one had to dance or play in the rain to enjoy life; even if it was just for a little bit. Myrina was all for fun but fun that could cause sickness? No thank you.

The smell of wet earth clogged her nose somewhat and she had yet to see the green male off in the distance on top of a cliff. She let out a yelp as cold wet earth hit her cheek.

Izzy Makani
no worries~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 pm
Witu breathed in the sweet smell of the rain and with a happy sigh released it as the wave of water came down. There were things in the world that could really relax him and rain hitting his fur was one of them. To him it almost felt like rain could wash anyway anything and replace it with clean. Sometimes rain was able to give him a new perspective on things so when it rained he welcomed it whole heartedly and let it wash him clean of everything.

It rarely took long for him to feel a thousand times better so when he heard a feminine yelp coming from in front of him he was not distracted enough to miss it. He turned his eyes in the direction of the yelp. At first he didn't see anything but after a few moments he spotted the brown female. She blended in well with her surroundings but once he had her in his sights he was off heading in her direction. Her yelp had not sounded pleasant and he didn't want to waist time so he took off in an almost run to get to her.

Tara de Draiocht
I may or may not be able to reply again before I have to leave. My net at home is down so until it comes back I'll be very scarce.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 am
"Brrr--eep!" A fast blur distracted her for a moment. The fast green blur turned out to be a male lion gunning for her direction. What? What? Myrina looked behind her to see what was the cause and found just that she was alone with nothing that she could see that was trouble. She whipped her head back in time to see the male gotten much closer. "Oh! Watch out for the-" It was too late and she could only watch with wide eyes as the male lion stepped into a huge mud puddle. The green had hidden the sink hole. "mud...puddle--Are you okay?" She grinned in wry amusement. Not many felines liked the prospect of getting dirty like she did. "Lucky for us this rain will wash off the dirt." The rain was coming down even harder now and Myrina was sure she looked a mess. "-uh maybe we should find some cover and then continue this conversation. That okay with you?" She assumed the lion was from Ela as not many lions or others had access to the pride nor were outsiders welcomed as much as other prides.

Izzy Makani
tag...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 am
Witu was up to his belly in mud before he even heard the females warning. He sludged his way free of the stick brown muck and moved with much more care to stand before the brown female. "I'd have to say I'm a little embarrassed but I'm ok." He told her with a sheepish smile. He didn't quite mind his fur covered in mud but he certainly felt like an idiot for running full on into the sink hole in front of such a lovely female.

"Finding some cover does sound like a good idea but I wouldn't mind if we took our time getting there." He told her with a wink in her direction. "the wetter the better." He said as a simple explanation to his statement and then with a nod of his head he started off in search of cover.

Tara de Draiocht
Tag. ^^ Sorry if the capitals are missing. The shift doesn't want to work on this keyboard like it should. >.<

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Myrina threw her head back and laughed in delight. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. Witu was so cute! "I have to say that mud looks good on you." Mirth taking over her tone and she playfully pawed his nose. The sound of rain tapping on the greenery was soothing and the company was even better. Picking up her pace Myrina couldn't help but watch the male next to her body. His fur was distracting in that she had never seen anything like it before. The rain had darkened his fur and also gave him an unearthly quality. "I'm Myrina by the way, its a pleasure to meet you! Just thought I'd mention that before we find somewhere to oh--" To her delight a little area with an earthly lip was ahead. The lip would block out the rain. "-perfect! Last one there is a dirty hyena!" She winked before picking up speed.

Izzy Makani
tag

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces