Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Dumping ground
I just need a hug T-T (Arista and Brock PRP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am
User Image
Arista was curled up in the tree out of the way and alone now. Red had continued on to the Phenoix city tribe and she had stayed behind to try and catch up with Eroshe. She hadn’t been able to do so. How something that big could just disappear was beyond her understanding. Still she was tired after her near death experience at the hands of that deava and her exhausted sleep the night before had helped but hadn’t really cured things for her. So no Arista was half dozing in a large tree trying hard no to think about anything and just relax. She wasn’t sure she wanted to catch up to Red right now either. He was her friend and she loved him dearly but she was feeling a disconnect with the world at large and just wanted a nice quite few days to herself to figure things out. Like how she felt about her friend who had no interest in her despite her growing fondness for hm. She had heard about tribes and they seemed like wondrous things, but were they really? Red was all for it, but a city seemed like a bad idea and right now she didn’t know if she could even find a tribe out here in the wilderness. Sighing she closed her eyes and starting humming hoping that would get her mind to relax.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 am
User Image

Brock had been traveling sometime. His wings felt heavy so he landed and started to walk. He let out a sigh. Nothing seemed to be around here. So he flopped against a tree and closed his eyes. Maybe a little relaxing would give him a refresher. As he sat there he hear something... Humming? He looked around but not up and couldn't find the source of where it came from. Oh well. Might as well just enjoy it.

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 am
Arista kept humming. She thought she heard something below her but didn’t look because she really didn’t care at the moment. Perhaps that was shallow but she was so tired of being scared and running herself ragged. She kept humming and even started to sing a little bit. “ When the storm breaks~ and I lay all alone, who’s paw will I take, who will lead me home? I want to hear you, say my name so softly~ Have you missed me too?”  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:02 pm
With a slight tilt of his head he responded to the song. "I would take you home if I knew where it was, and its hard to miss someone you haven't met..." He plopped his but under a tree. Did he just respond to a song that may or may not be coming from his imagination? He scratched his head, slightly confused. He tried to look up but even the leaves let the sun through and it was to bright to hold his gaze. Who or what was singing?  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:09 am
Her singing stopped as soon as another voice answered her own. Surprised she looked down and saw a male phim sitting under a tree right near her own. She stared at him for a few moments before responding. “It’s just a song.” No it was more than that to her, it was how she was dealing with things but she didn’t really want to be a sad sack and depress this stranger. Her tail twitched and fell off the branch she was laying on so that it was just hanging down in the air below her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:36 am
"Well then, its a very pretty song, Miss. You have a beautiful voice." He nodded and smiled and tried looking up again. He finally saw the outline of a face looking back at him. It was still to bright for him to actually see her though. "Ya know, from this angle you look like an angel. Care to come down to earth and join me in the shade?" Maybe she would like some company?  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm
She nodded her head to his comment. She loved to sing and she liked the sound of her own voice, but as for the angel part well she didn’t feel like one. Right now she felt surely and annoyed. Still that was no reason to take it out on this male. Sighing she slide down branch to branch until she was low enough she could just drop to the ground. She didn’t even bother opening her wings. She shook herself out after the landing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 am
Brock gave the girl a smile and closed his eyes again. "Thank you for joining me. My names is Brock." He cracked an eye open and gave her a wink and a smile. "And I was right, you do look like an angel." His tail swished casually. Her reached over and carefully plucked a twig and a few leaves from her hair. "That drop didn't hurt you? Did it?" There was concern in his voice, he looked at her and made sure.  

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:14 am
She nodded her head at him. “Arista.” She shook her head. “I’m no angel trust me.” She gave him a soft smile. She let him take the twigs out. They didn’t really matter to her. “No I’m as fine as I’ll be.” She laid down not really sure what to expect from this encounter. One thing was for certain if he offered to take her someplace she didn’t care who he was she would tell him what she thought of trips of any kind. “so why are you out here in the middle of nowhere?”  
Dumping ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games