Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischief Managed Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild For Mischief Managed B/C Shop. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, roleplay 

Reply Archive
[Valentines Day Event] Ursula and Dorian Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
a pet dino rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

The Feeling Is Gone

Minyaagar

Ursula Aster x Dorian Averic Devereux

Christophe was up to his usual tricks, and this year he thought it would be kind of funny to mess with the rest of the school. It had taken him a few months and failed trials, but he finally had succeeded in creating a love potion. The results varied depending on who was taking it, some times it lasted longer then others as well as being weak sometimes and strong others. However it worked, whoever took the potion would "fall in love" with the next person they saw. It was just wonderful.

Walking around the Greathall he saw an older Gryffindor girl. She didn't look like she would be all that amused with his trick, which made he want to play it on her every more! He had a small box of candies and he walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. "For you beautiful, from a secret admirer." he said handing her the box with a wink and walking away. Although part of him wanted to watch what would happen he knew that he would hear about it later on, for now he just wanted to find another victim.

How long it will last:
              1. 5 minute
              2. 10 minutes
              3. 30 minutes
              4. 1 hour

How strong it is:
              1. weak
              2. medium
              3. strong
              4. crazy strong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 pm
"But I don't--" Ursula heaved an enormous sigh as she watched the upperclassman scurry off. What was she supposed to do with these chocolates? Father always said not to accept candy from strangers... I'm pretty sure this 'secret admirer' applies...

Feeling overall peeved with the situation, Ursula tucked the unwanted chocolates underneath her arm and continued on her way to class. Perhaps she would give out the chocolates to some of her housemates--they seemed to like gooey and "romantic" acts.

However, somehow or another, by the end of the day, Ursula was still in possession of the chocolates... And she was craving something sweet... So she pried open the box--against her better judgement--and plucked one of the chocolate morsels up and plopped it in her mouth.

Ugh... I now remember why I dislike chocolates... She thought to herself as she chewed. Ursula disliked the way how it melted and stuck to her mouth so she just swallowed what was rest of the chocolate.

From there, it didn't take long for the love potion to have its effect. Feeling a sudden and overwhelming passion towards Dorian--Oh god, why had she ever broken up with him? He was gorgeous, absolute perfection. Why... She loved him!--Ursula made her way to what she recalled was the path to the Slytherin Common Room with a prance in her step.

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:57 pm
Dorian had been noticing a lot of strange things going on that day, which rather alarmed him. He had heard some seventh year had been passing out chocolates and water and that they were causing students to act like lovesick puppies. Dorian was rather grateful that such wasn't the case with him or anyone he knew.

This was before he caught sight of a rather lovestruck looking Ursula coming towards him after his class had gotten over. He had fifteen minutes before the next one started. "Oh no," He murmured to himself and made his way towards her.

"Ursula, are you okay?" He asked as he got closer. Surely..she hadn't eaten candy given to her by a stranger. He noted the box of candy under her arm and then as he got closer saw that it was open. Great..this wasn't looking good.

"You ate the candy didn't you?" He asked with a sigh. He knew she wouldn't want to make a fool of herself, so he took her arm and guided her off away from the crowds of kids and to a more secluded spot. Surely this charm wouldn't last long..and hopefully it wasn't that strong.
"How do you feel?" He asked as he pulled her to sit down on a window ledge.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm
Ursula's heart burst into a bajillion fluttering doves when she laid her eyes on Dorian. He's so hot! She squealed on the inside, a bright smile lighting her face. "Dorian!" She exclaimed, ready to throw her arms around his neck when he began to lead her away. "Are we going somewhere private?" she purred and giggled.

"We can't do anything here!" Ursula protested as he pulled her down on a window ledge. A pout played on her face as she looked at him. Oh god. He was so gorgeous! What in the world had possessed her to ever turn him down? Thank Merlin she was thinking clearly now!

Ursula's eyes fell down to Dorian's lips as he spoke and surely enough, she was memorized. She wanted to touch him. Run her fingers across his face and towards his lips--they looked so soft and lovely!

"I feel wonderful, Dorian," Ursula responded, her eyes still roaming his face. "I don't know how to express it... it's like something inside of me was let loose!" Ursula responded, leaning in closer to Dorian and making a move to place her hands on his shoulders. "It's all clear now... I love you, Dorian. I love you. I don't know how I could've been so blind earlier but I'm sure of it now. I love you." With that, Ursula leaned her face towards his and went in for a kiss.

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm
Dorian felt his heart leap in his chest when she threw her arms around him. Man..she was a bit heavier than he last remembered. He had to practically drag her over to the side of the hallway and set her down on the window ledge. His mouth went dry when she purred at him and then giggled. When had he last heard her giggle? He tried to rack his head over that. It had been too long.

"That's the point." He replied to her, trying to ignore the pout on her face. If he looked at it too long he'd probably succumb to her wiles and give in.

It was almost as if she was mesmerized by his lips, and he tried to think of what to say to get her out of this strange drunk state she was in. What the heck had been put in those candies? And how many had she eaten?

"I'm sure you feel extraordinary right now Ursula, " Dorian replied, desperately trying to think of what to do to help her. He was so lost in thought trying to recall how to counter the love potion that he was completely startled when she placed her hands on his shoulders and proclaimed her love for him.

"I don't " Dorian began to say looking up only to get caught off guard by a the kiss she planted on his mouth. Dorian's blood raced through his body, all going to his head. He disentangled himself from her lip lock gently and sat her down on his knee and tried to gather his thoughts.

Bloody hellions, could this girl kiss! He glanced at her with a slightly dazed smile on his face. "What am I going to do with you? I doubt you're going to be very happy about doing that later when the potion wears off." He told her a little saddened by this fact. "Come on, let's find the potion teacher and see if there's an antidote."

With this he stood up, and took her by the hand to led her off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 pm
When their lips touched, Ursula could hear the wedding bells ringing around them. What she'd be willing to do for him! As Dorian spoke, his words didn't quite reach her. What was he talking about--her being under a potion? "Dorian, I'm completely lucid," Ursula protested, "It's the first time I can see so clearly! I'm not sure why everything seemed so confusing before but now I finally know what I want!" However, she was almost powerless when he took her hand and led her off.

After they made it a few feet, Ursula tightened her grip on Dorian's hand and pulled herself into him, pressing herself to him. "I think we should run away," She whispered into his ear, "Just skip classes for the day... The teachers would never find us," she breathed softly into his neck, "And I know that we're young, but as soon as we're eighteen we can get married and we can always be together!"

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 pm
Despite what Dorian had told Ursula he wasn't protesting the kiss at all. He just wanted to make sure she was completely herself. When she protested she was lucid he really didn't know what to think. Here they had been avoiding each other for several months and now out of nowhere she was saying that she wanted him. How could someone so cold become so hot all of a sudden? Whatever had caused her to lose her coldness towards him was something he wished he knew the formula to.

"Well, then what is it that you want Ursula?" He asked softly, running one of his fingers over the hand he held in his. He was losing the internal fight he was having over touching her back.

Dorian was stunned by her sudden actions and his breath caught in his lungs. What was this? Why was she wanting to run off with him? Seriously..this girl was starting to make his blood boil, and not from anger.

"Skip classes? Are you insane? We should just wait until Saturday, it's only a day away. Plus we are old enough that we can go to Hogwarts, away from all the prying eyes." He replied, closing his eyes as her breath caused tingles to go down his shoulders.

Dorian cast a look around, and then whisked Ursula off into a dark corner away from any prying eyes. "Promise me that whenever this stuff wears off you're not going to forget what you just said." he pleaded as he pulled her closer. "No it's not that far off. Not far at all." He said and then leaned over and placed his mouth over hers for a kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm
"I want to be with you," Ursula pleaded, squeezing his fingers tightly in hers. At the moment, she could honestly want nothing more than to be with Dorian for all of eternity. It was beyond her comprehension how much she wanted to! It didn't make sense, even to her, but she just knew. It was a gut feeling that completely overwhelmed all her reasoning and she was too taken by the potion to even question why.

Ursula just giggled at Dorian's reaction. "It's not insane at all," she purred, playing with what was left of his hair. "Saturday seems so far away," Ursula frowned, tugging on a lock of his hair, "I want to be with you now... I don't want stupid classes to keep us apart!" Ursula protested further, gripping his hand with her tightly. "Please? You feel the same way I do, right? Being apart is absolutely unbearable..."

After Dorian pulled her to the corner, Ursula looked up with big, innocent eyes. "Of course I promise, Dorian, I love you more than anything in the world!" She grinned ear to ear and then welcomed the kiss. His lips were soft against hers that Ursula thought she was melting. After they pulled apart, Ursula let her face linger near his and inquired, "Where to now, Dorian?"

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm
It was strange, Dorian had often questioned whether or not Ursula really wanted to be with him or if she just wanted someone to play around with. Now it seemed as though he could finally see the side of her that she had kept hidden from him before. He squeezed back on her hand gently.

"Perhaps you're just able to confuse me too easily." Dorian replied enjoying the sensation of her playing with his hair. She was the first one to actually touch it..he had always wondered what it would feel like. It was a rather odd but pleasant sensation.

Dorian was starting to think the same thing as Ursula. Saturday was too far way. Did it really matter if he attended all his classes? Did he really want to have an impeccable record at the school? He lost all sense of reason when Ursula came closer, whispering to him.

"Perhaps, we could. It's only one class after all." Dorian murmured back, gazing at her intently.

He was relieved when she promised him that she'd remember, though he had the inkling that she would probably not be feeling exactly the same in a few hours or even the next day. Still..Dorian wasn't going to waste a perfectly good afternoon that he could spend with her in some stupid classroom. Plus being stuck sitting with those stench ridden slytherins was starting to annoy him. Why didn't they think to bathe once in awhile?

Dorian was rather reluctant to pull away from her sweet lips but he did. It wouldn't be smart to get caught by a prefect, who knew what sort of detention they'd get for snogging in a dark corner? Nothing fun that was for certain.

Dorian took her hand and kissed it lightly on the back and then tried to think. "Where ever you wish, dear Ursula."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Ursula beamed up at him when he kissed her hand. "Then lead me outside, my love," because honestly, as long as she was with him, she was the happiest person on earth. She doubted she could love anyone as much as she loved Dorian and her feelings were just so out of control! Ursula wanted to show her love so badly, she wanted to just hug him and not let him go.

As they started walking around the school and out towards the grounds, Ursula was absolutely glowing; bubbling, even. She wrapped her arm around Dorian's and snuggled him closely as they walked. "We should sit by the lake because that would be soooo romantic!" Ursula swooned, batting her eyes up at him. "We could even set up a picnic down there and I could feed you!" Ursula giggled, absolutely giddy with her love for Dorian. She just wanted more ways to express it somehow!

"I really love you, y'know," Ursula started again, reaching up with her free hand to touch Dorian's face. "I love you more than anything..." She squeezed him tighter. "I truly want you to marry me... You will, won't you?"

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm
Dorian couldn't help but smile down at her beaming face. He wondered if she knew how beautiful she looked when she was happy. "Okay," Dorian replied tucking her hand into the crook of his arm keeping his own hand over it.

"Did you know that when you smile you're the most beautiful girl on earth?' He asked with a smile.

Dorian led her carefully out of the school, making sure to avoid the places where the prefects hung around. He really didn't need to get caught sneaking out right before his next class. While he didn't have a watch, his internal clock knew that it had been about half an hour already. Normally they had an hour in between classes to do other things. Dorian normally would have been going over notes for his next class, but not today.

"That would be nice." Dorian replied the corners of his mouth twitching remembering how their last encounter by the lake had been anything but romantic. He wondered if in this state she was in if she was even remembering that.

"Feed me?" he asked a little surprised at this offer. "What do you have to feed me?" He eyed the box of chocolates that were sticking out of her bag. He hoped she wasn't going to offer up those. Who knew what would happen if both of them had their inhibitions out of the window.

Dorian had to close his eyes and savor the words she told him. He had no idea when he was going to hear it next. "I love you as well Ursula." He replied softly.

Dorian knew then that he was probably going to get hurt, but he would just have to take it. Loving Ursula was definitely going to be a battle in the years to come. If he didn't stick it out now, she'd probably think he was up for it. "Of course I will." he replied and leaned over to kiss her again.

They were now walking past the whomping willow and making their way down to the lake. Dorian glances around to make sure they weren't being followed. Once his nerves were settled he led her down the embankment, picking her up when they came to muddy areas. "Here we are," he said leading her over to a fallen log by the edge of the lake. He took off his school robes and laid them over the log and then sat down, drawing her to sit down on his lap.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 pm
Ursula was positively beaming by the time she sat down on Dorian's lap. She nestled herself closer to him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Doriannnn..." Ursula spoke softly, knowing it would definitely drive him crazy. Though she was feeling oh so fuzzy, jumbled, and sporadic with her thoughts, there was one thing she clearly remembered. The face Dorian made when she teased him was so adorable and at this moment, there was nothing she wanted more than to see it.

So she looked into his eyes and fluttered her blonde lashes; and bit the plumpness of her bottom lip. "Do you want to kiss me some more?" She purred, rubbing his shoulders with her thumbs in a circular motion. As she looked at him with luring eyes, she let her lids relax and her lashes fall down towards her blushed cheeks.

Then, she looked up at him and gave him one of her perfect smiles. "Tell me," she began, leaning closer to him until their lips were mere inches apart. As she moved closer, she exhaled softly, knowing that feeling her breath on his skin would bring her one step closer to that frustrated face. "Tell me how much you want me to kiss you," she goaded, adding further pressure to her thumbs. Again, she lowered her lashes and looked at him with an unwavering stare.

Only inches away from him, Ursula had a very nice view. I never noticed that his eyes were green, she thought as she stared deeply into his. Or freckles... "You have cute freckles, babe," Ursula broke off her teasing temperament to kiss him on his freckled cheekbones.

Before she pulled away, a wicked idea came to her head and Ursula immediately acted, giving Dorian a long lick to the side of his face. "Ahahah," She started, trying to pull away before Dorian could have his revenge on her.

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 pm
Dorian sighed when Ursula settled into his lap facing him and placed her hands on his shoulders. He felt a thrill of sensation run down his spine and then back up it. It was as though she had caused an electrical surge to go through him.

His face scrunched up slightly when she whispered his name softly to him. She was definitely trying to rile him up, which wasn't really a good idea. Who knew what might happen if he lost control as well. More than likely nothing good.

"You know I do," He murmured back, trying to ignore how sexy she looked biting on her bottom lip. He reached out with his hand and ran a finger over her bottom lip and sighed as he ran it down the side of her neck.

He leaned in closer to her and was about to kiss her when she commented about his freckles. He felt his face warm at her compliment and he stilled when she kissed him on his cheeks. "Thanks," He mumbled and gazed into her luminous leaf green eyes and watched her eyelashes suddenly still.

What idea had suddenly flitted into that mind of hers? What devious..oh god. She had just licked him on the side of the face.

"You little tease," He said wrinkling his nose at her. "Turnabout is fair play." Then before she could stop him, he leaned in and licked her ear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm
Ursula squealed when she felt something wet and slimy enter her ear and she jumped off of Dorian's lap. "DORIAN!" She exclaimed, her hands immediately going to her sopping wet ear and her face wrinkled. "Gross!" She exclaimed, smacking Dorian lightly on his arm. With that, she sat down on the log next to him and extended her lip in a pout.

As she was looking away, pretending to pout, Ursula suddenly became very confused. What... She glanced at Dorian and the adoration that she felt so strongly towards him had almost entirely disappeared, leaving her bewildered. Unsure of just about everything, she stood up and gave Dorian a rather particular look and then spoke slowly, testing her words. "I don't love you."

Her eyes narrowed at him as she comprehended what she said. Then everything fell into place and she paled. The chocolate! That bloody upperclassmen was getting something horrid! In her humiliation and rage, a bright color washed her face. "What the bloody hell, Dorian?!" She shrieked, bringing her hands up to her lips and viciously wiping away whatever remnants were left on her.

"You knew I was under that bloody spell and you just took advantage?" The blood continued to rush to Ursula's face and she felt herself tearing up. Don't you dare! She shouted inwardly, closing her eyes as she tightened her jaw. Go bloody away! Ursula took a long breath and waited five seconds before reopening her eyes to glare daggers at Dorian. "You're a pig." She whispered as feelings of violation and humiliation washed over her. A snarl came to her face and she turned away from Dorian, unable to even look at him.

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:29 pm
Dorian couldn't help but chuckle at the sound of her squeal, though he felt kind of bad for giving her a wet willy. What had he been thinking? That was something grade school kids did. "Sorry," he said sheepishly and reached out to help her wipe the wetness out of her ear only to get smacked away.

Though she hadn't hit him that hard, he had the sudden strange feeling that things were about to go down the drain. He could see the pout on her face suddenly disappear and a confused look come into her eyes. He drew in a deep breath and tried to prepare himself for what was coming next.

Despite his trying to prepare himself for the words, when she spoke them it felt as though a dagger had stuck itself in his heart and twisted. He had no idea that it was going to feel like this. He let her rage at him without saying a word, watching as she wiped off her mouth. The mouth he had kissed only a short while ago. Now she was never going to let him get that close to her ever again.

Resigned to the fact that the girl he adored was now incensed towards him and probably wanted to hurt him for taking advantage of her he shook his head and hung it down. "'It was wrong and I'm sorry. I let myself hope that it wasn't just a passing thing. I won't do it again."

It hurt him to see the tears falling down her cheeks and to know he was the cause of them. If only things could have happened differently. If he had been able to convince her that her feelings had been wrong and kept his distance. Who knew she'd probably have hated him even then.

"Yes I'm a bloody pig, but I'm your bloody pig." He retorted and pulled her around to face him. "Wether you like it or not I will always love you. Nothing is ever going to change that. You can keep breaking my heart if that's what you want to do. Be as vindictive and hurtful towards me as you want, I deserve it for the way I treated you. My love's not going to just disappear it's here to stay." He told her, pulling her hand to rest on his chest.

Then he released her hand and stood up awkwardly, and looked down at her with a determined look in his dark green eyes. "What ever it takes I will win you back. I can promise you that."

Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff