So over all pretty proud of my girl. We did gamblers, standard, and jumpers. In her gamblers run well it was the first run of the day and the second I unclipped her she spotted all the scribes and timers sitting behind the tunnel and ran straight for them. Then she visited the judge. I managed to gather up 8 points before she spotted all the people standing in the big window and well she ran back and fourth there then the timer blew and we attempted the gamble and she got the tunnel and a jump, but then decided people were more fun and ran out the ring into the little area where they had the food and stuff and eventually came back in for me to leash her up rolleyes

Her second run was standard and she did so much better. And she was doing great and did the first 4-5 obstacles and then suddenly just got really stressed and started scratching, sniffing, and shaking off. So decided to just take her out, but we ended up getting a fair amount of the course done and she did do the teeter(though the first time she bailed and the second time she did it, but was clearly not comfortable. but yes we are working on her issues with the teeter at class), she did her weaves!, the table, and somewhat performed her 2o2o on the A-Frame. Pretty proud of her, but decided to let her have a break with all the stressing she was doing...

Her last run of the day was jumpers and baby dog almost Q'd(again)! But the reason she didn't was because after the first couple jumps she turned and ran off then came back and jumped over one of the jumps costing us the Q. But honestly that doesn't matter because she was completely focused, finished the entire course, and did awesome! I also got the results last night and she ended up getting 4th place! Would've gotten a ribbon to if I hadn't left before the ceremonies, but we had to go cuz I had to get back. So here's to hoping either someone from my class got it for us or the judge who's a trainer at the facility I train kept it for her. But either way thrilled with her last run! She stayed with me and finished the course and was just all around awesome and we ended on a very positive note!

here be some pics

being a good puppy waiting for her turn
User Image

practicing down stays
User Image

User Image

My friends girl Shiloh
User Image

User Image

Shiloh and Abby being civil
User Image

Random Border collie
User Image

and I do have videos of our first two runs! The gamblers however is on my friends camera and of course there's absolutely no video of our last run *whoops*
Clicky for the video

I'm considering entering her in another trial in April(and maybe one in may) and this would be an actual trial(so far we've only done intro trials) So that would be pretty exciting...