Zoobey
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 01.22.12

//Name: Sayaka Valens
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

&& THEY NAMED ME - - - !
      xxx Sayaka Valens; She's known as "Saya" though!
      && BUT I`M ALSO - - - !
      xxx Alpha Twelve
      && AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE - - - !
      xxx Female
      && CIRCLED THE SUN FOR - - - !
      xxx 17-18?
      && CALL MYSELF A PROUD - - - !
      xxx Moon

&& THEY SAY I`M - - - !
      xxx Saya is very polite and respectful to all, especially so in positions of authority and age. Saya has a reserved personality that can acknowledge her own weaknesses yet, accepting everything easily. But while there is a lot of resolve within, it's hard for her to express her opinions, negotiate or explain her reasoning to others. She never seems to yet have a steady footing in most of anything she says or does. Surprisingly, Saya has a rather strong inner fortitude that pulls her through rather late in the game, manifesting itself through her ability to withstand any situation. If left to her own devices, she tends to get mixed up in complexities and moralities of battle, her thinking overriding her action .. To accommodate, Saya shuts herself off, to achieve an efficiency that otherwise would have been overridden. She often does this in necessary situations, indicated by a change in her appearance, for example, tying up her hair. It's easy to recognize the signs. As the opposite to her weapon in nearly every regard, in her everyday personality, Saya accepts everything in relative silence, is easily spooked and has the tendency to delay and over-analyze.

She also loves cute things. She often carries a tiny little notebook on her person to write down notes all the time with a very special moogle limited edition pencil. Her room is organized but everything may seem like it's ready to topple over.

&& BUT MY PARTNER IS - - - !
      xxx He's a snarky idiot. He siiiiiighhhs at the fact he became Saya's partner but now that he is, he's not about to let her go. He believes in playing it cool and Saya just isn't cool-- So you can hear a lot of yelling and disagreement between hunter and weapon. Actually, it's just Prompto yelling and telling her to straighten up and Saya standing there as she tries to take the lecture and not-so-discreetly writing notes. But when they're not fighting, Prompto's a weapon who loves being near any source of water (especially the ocean!) so you often find Saya indulging Prompto with trips there. Overall, between his strong personality and her obediently passive one, they seem to work well together, often making up for each other's flaws. Prompto cheers when Saya gets into "H-mode" as he dubs it but he's unsatisfied with the fact, his hunter needs such a mechanism to fight.

&& I FIGHT BECAUSE - - - !
      xxx She chose to in a desperate attempt to fulfill her responsibility to the man who rescued and harbored her all these years, in a desire to gain the strength to protect him if he should ever need it. Knowing of her desires and his own to free her from her nightmares, the man told Saya to say yes. ~

&& CHARGE ME AND - - - !
      xxx A glyph forms when charged enough around her weapon, to form a bigger glyph. The individual in her glyph range is healed, as long as they remain inside for the duration.

Syusaki
Captain

Syusaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image

&& I WAS ONCE - - - !
      xxx Stvkwvnaya
      xxxxxxxxxxxA water serpent of North America that has long horns containing magical properties. Shamans use the essence of these horns to create aphrodisiacs. According to the Seminole Indians, the beast could be summoned by singing to it. It would then rise above the waters and be enchanted by the song at which time one could take its horn.

&& NOW I`M JUST - - - !
      xxx Bracelet with two orbs
      && BUT SOMETIMES I BECOME - - - !
      xxx Lengthy dagger-sword that allows arrows to run through it like a crossbow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:43 pm
      SO I`VE LIVED && SURVIVED HERE

xxxVery standard hunter's room with a small white bed and white desk. However, there is one colorful picture frame seated on the desk, closest to the bed. It has a young man with crimson hair and Saya, in a cute cloak with pompoms. Next to it is a led pencil with a moogle ornament and a notebook. Otherwise, there is nothing else to note. Inside her desk shelf is her cell phone and several more pencils and notebooks.

xxxNEW ADDITION: A older worn leatherbound book! It has yet to be filled in but it has a lovely cursive writing on the first page labeled "In memory of Sandy."

Syusaki
Captain

Syusaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 pm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 pm
      SOME BONDS BREAK && OTHERS STAY

xxxName
      xxxxxxI THINK OF ( emotion )
      xxxxxxSaya thoughts here
      xxxName
      xxxxxxI THINK OF ( emotion )