Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 am
[img here later]

Sleep left Hakuna slowly. She was relaxed, sated...and then she noticed another source of warmth next to her. Suddenly, she was awake and on her paws, ears back, eyes nearly all pupil, and hackles up. The goddess-in-leopard-form eyed the leopard that was still asleep, trying to remember why he was there. And then it hit her. Oh hell. She had NOT meant for that to happen! s**t. Shitshitshit. her ears relaxed, as did her fur. This wasn't good.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 am
Roarke yawned and stretched when heat left his side, the dark male shifting and blinking.

Wait, heat?

Similiar to Hakuna's panic, Roarke was up, looking around with his fur raised, eyes wide with a bewildered look. He blinked, then face-pawed.

"....Hello Hakuna."

Oh god, awkward morning.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:13 am
Hakuna had a flat look of unamusement, tail twitching behind her. "Hello Roarke." This...was strange. And awkward. Oh so very awkward. "I'm surprised you're still here." How did one...'talk' after such an encounter. One that really should NOT have happened. Shiiiiiiiiiit.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 pm
Das Tor

He shifted awkwardly, looking around shakily.

"Well," He swallowed. "I do have some class."

Yes, this was a good save. Roarke groomed a bit to calm his anxiety.

"One must conduct oneself.... Elegantly, am I correct--" He sighed.

"I just woke up, actually." Screw it. Honesty, go! This was nerve inducing already.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 am
Class? Hakuna looked confused. What was 'class'? Ah. There was the honest answer. "That would make two of us, than." No sense in being dishonest. Well...further. He didn't need to know exactly what she was. "So...do you have any idea how...last night happened?" She couldn't believe it had happened. But the memories were there. And she was rather certain you couldn't mess with those.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am
Das Tor

Roarke regarded the question with some thought, tail uncurling and curling as he inspected his memories.

"I expect we both vented some anger," He contemplated. "In a field of an herb that addled our senses. So it seemed like a good idea at the time."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm
She remembered sparring with him. And she remembered that yes...a lot of anger had come to the fore of her emotions. A LOT. And it hadn't been directed at HIM...more like what he WAS. A male leopard. The herbs, though...She made a non-commital noise as she closed her eyes to think and try to recollect. Huh. Perhaps they had. She hadn't recognized the plant they'd rolled through at some points. "Possible."
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 pm
Das Tor

"You're still better company for the sparring compared to many." He rose slowly, stretching. "I'm sure you've met worse as well." Roarke offered a paw calmly.

"Surely it was innocent."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:30 am
Hakuna thought, trying to deduce if his words were true. Vague flashes and small snippets spoke that they were. That she had, indeed, met worse. She nodded, tail twitching behind her, and she tapped his offered paw with one of her own. "Yes, I have met worse. Much worse." Blood and death and something she had to protect. Somethings.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:35 am
Das Tor

Roarke smiled slowly-- the first in a long time for a long time.

"I have met worse as well." He dipped his head, smiling, and groomed her paw. "Perhaps we shouldn't speak of them for now."

Silence.

"But we seem to have more in common than we thought, it just appears to have tempered us in different ways."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:45 am
"That...may be best." She'd have to remember fully someday, but now wasn't the day. She eyed him oddly, then snorted. "Perhaps." Very different ways. She was all fire, he was like ice. It...reminded her of something. Blue eyes, blue and dark fur, a silver mane...It tugged at something inside her, a rumbling silence and a loyalty she had vaguely felt before.

"So what now?" Where did they go from there? Did they go their separate ways? Did they travel together for a bit? If they did, she'd have to stay in leopard form, and warn Prim of that. She didn't feel like revealing what she was just yet.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:51 am
Das Tor

"That would be up to you, my lady." Roarke looked quiet a moment.

"I don't particularly have a place to go, although I suppose I could visit a friend in a pride." Smiling a bit, he chuckled, sheepish. "I suppose it odd... She's a rather rare lioness. Kind, polite, sweet, naive... But good."

The male looked to her. "She lives in a pride of Sanctuary, but if you like, I could introduce the two of you."

He didn't think Hakuna would like Kaiyo, but Kaiyo was very sweet and gentle. She may be a positive for Hakuna to see, at least.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:01 am
No place to go...just like she would have been had Primitus not found her in those early days. Just like...just like she once been. Before meeting the figure with the silver mane and blue eyes. Huh. Perhaps they did, indeed, have more in common than they thought. His mention of a pride of 'sanctuary' caught her attention back.

"Do you know what this pride is called?" The only pride she knew of like that was...the Peponi-pya. The pride she helped watch over for Prim, when he wasn't around.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:06 am
Das Tor

"Peponi-pya, I think, last we spoke." Roarke nodded. He walked, slowly and quietly. His mind was trailing over his father-- a male whom chose a lion over his only son, whom chose to favor the other cub of a friend killed.

He flexed a paw when his companion wasn't looking, eyes squinting shut breifly.

His idiot father...

"I suppose then we may yet be friends ourselves, then." Roarke smiled. First impressions were not everything, after all. "Which is fine by me. I prefer that. I fight enough when I see my brother."

Admittedly, Talos was an idiot and an a*****e. He wanted to bite him. A lot.

"Now, I'll not speak more of him."

No, instead he thought of Kaiyo's reaction to a female leopard. It would be funny, he knew.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 am
...Well. It was a small world after all. Hakuna moved to walk with him, light on her paws for her size and scars. "I happen to know of that pride." She happened to essentially LIVE in it, half the time. The term 'friend' still caught her off guard. It...wasn't a word she'd been used to, before her rebirth. That much she could figure out.

"Friends...huh. I guess I wouldn't mind that." She chuckled. "I don't blame ya. If my brother got me as riled up as yours gets ya, I'd stop talking about him, too." Even though she had a feeling she knew what it was like to not get along with siblings.

Gold and crimson and orange-amber eyes flashed across her memory.
NovaCracker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces