Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 am
"You'll have to make due, Kim. We've got some leather armor, but that's about it. As for weapons if you can use a flail, Davros has one of those. I don't have anything for you, unfortunately. Weapons aren't my thing, you see."

Leading the party up along the wall, Ryoga leas them to a canvas covered building. Finding the door locked, Ryoga suddenly remembers the ol rusty key they found at the lighthouse.

"Hey, you two," Ryoga says as he turns to Spivey and Chad-for-Short, "do either of you have anything you can use to restore this? Like magic-wise, I mean. I don't think this will survive being used."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 pm
Spivey says "I've never really ever need-"
She's cut off by Chad-for-Short, who takes it and says "Hmmm... It'd be a bit harder without my holy symbol or my gear, but lemme see."
He holds it to his head with both hands, and closes his eyes and sounds like he's straining. "Hard? More like 'impossible' without your divine focus."

Eyes snapping open, Chad-for-Short screams out "HON-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The party is a little taken aback by Chad-for-Short's mighty scream, followed by his panting afterwards, but a quick (and relatively gentle) wipe down of the rusted key shows that a lot of the rust comes off, with dull (but solid) iron left in its wake. "Hard." Chad-for-Short says, puffing out his chest a little bit and looking proud of himself. "Just don't ask me for much more than that. I felt like I was going to either cast a super basic spell... or lay an egg."

As for gear, Davros lends Kim

• +1 flail (1d8 +1 damage iirc)
  • 4 knives (1d4)
  • 2 Orcish shotputs (2d6 damage, 19-20 x3 crit. Imposes a -3 nonprof penalty for sheer weight and size & requires 2 hands to use without training. weighs 15 lbs.) Davros is keeping 1 for himself.

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 am
Map of what you know of floor 2, based on what you can see from the first floor and the second floor. that blue smudge there was the inner courtyard. Party has gone from the Top right brown dot (Trapdoor + ladder) to the area between the double doors (Marked in red) a little south of that.
User Image

Looking around, Ryoga takes back the key and looks for a warm, inviting lock to just jam it into and see if it fits. Looking down, he heads to the two buildings he can see, and (finding them locked) whips out his key and begins fiddling with it.
"Yo... I've been meanin' ta ask... uh... so... you're naked, right? Did you want like, a shirt or something...? I think I have a couple extra."
"I've got nothin' to hide." Chad-for-Short crows, strutting down with Davros' Falchion over his shoulder and what most would imagine a smile on his beak. As the party waits for Ryoga to unlock the door, Chad-for-Short strikes a little pose and says " No Charge, ladies" Kim and Spivey roll their eyes a bit, with the Alchemist yanking out a few of the Tengu's arm feathers to cut his laughter short. Rubbing his arm, Chad-for-Short says "Still worth it. I don't get to make a joke like that often."

The [Key] turns without any problems, unlocking the door to the canvas covered domed building that attracted the monk's attention more than the ballroom.
[Key] relabled to -> [Brinewall Castle Key]

Their celebration is a little cut short when the doors suddenly burst open, and the party takes a step back and cover themselves as a horse-sized black bat flies out, circling the air above them and screeching at them

I needs everyone to make a fortitude save. and probably initiatives  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 am
Fortitude First!

Fortitude +3 (DAMN YOU CONSTITUTION DAMAGE)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 am
Initiative +3  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:21 pm
Initiative first  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 pm
Fortitude  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm
Kim, Chad-for-Short and Spivey are all wracked with pain, struggling to focus with their ear's ringing.
Kim and Spivey are Staggered for 3 rounds.
Chad-for-Short's staggered for 2 rounds.

Initiative:

1. Ryoga
  2. Davros
  3. EvilBat~!
  4. Spivey
  5. Chad-for-Short
  6. Kim

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 17 Total: 37 (2-40)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm
Ryoga sighs as the others clutch their ears. "I swear I'm going to have to get a bow or something if this keeps up."

Reaching into his belt, Ryoga pulls a ninja and sends flying two shuriken at the bat!

Flurry +2/+2 (+3 Dex, -2 Range, +1 MW)  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 pm
Roll to confirm!

+2  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 pm
First result will be the critical, and the second the normal hit.

1d2+2 damage  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm
Ryoga throws his shuriken at the giant evil bat and hits it once in the chest, and the second in the shoulder.

The bat cries out a bit, and struggles at flapping before it plummets to the ground, hitting with a loud *Flump* in the Inner Courtyard below.

Davros and Ryoga both exchange glances, with Davros looking over the edge at the bat as it rises up a bit and lets out a pained cry. Davros pulls out his shotput and says (with a bit of a sarcastic accent) "Poor buggah. I think we're gonna have to put 'er down." Assuming a pitching position, he flings the large iron ball into the courtyard below. The party doesn't need to look over the ledge after hearing the loud crack, followed by Davros' smug expression, tells them what they need to know.

Giving Ryoga a little fist bump, he gives a nod and says "Well, when the little girls are done with their whimpering, now what?" Glancing in the room that the bat came out of, and gives the all clear. "Smells like lots of guava or whatever Bat crap's called, but I don't see anything moving."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 am
Groaning and speaking a bit louder than intended, "Guano. That's what it's called. And what I wouldn't give to have my kit with me, the stuff makes excellent explosives. "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm
"Bat s**t? You use bat s**t in those bombs of yours? I don't even want to know how the hell that works. Anyway, might as well check this room out. Seems curious enough..."  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers