Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Even More Minis! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see in regards to new mini breeds?
Hippogryph equivalent
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Angeni/Ulun'suti/Skinwalker equivalent
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Both Hippogryph and Super Rare equivalents
42%
 42%  [ 21 ]
Something else (Post suggestions!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The minis have enough variety already!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 am
I'll be the first to admit that I don't really dislike any of the breeds in Soquili. I love minis and full sizes alike, and the new mini breeds had me practically over the moon with joy. All the new varieties had me ecstatic! The little antlers and fluffy bunny tails, the fins and back scales, the minicorn horns and quilen wispies. It was a dream come true!

But even with all the variety, I can't help but feel there's still something missing. What about our favorite feather-butts, the Hippogryphs? Or the heavenly Angeni? The draconic Ulun'suti or the vicious Skinwalkers? Didn't they deserve pint-size counterparts as well?

I don't know about everyone else, but the Hippogryphs especially are one of my absolute favorite breeds, and I'm a little sad I can't get a feathery little mini without it having to be a mutant! And I'm sure there are some of you out there who'd love a mini-angel of your own, or maybe even a dwarf of a dragon! And while a tiny Skinwalker certainly wouldn't need to be fully pelted like their big counterparts, I'm sure there are those of us out there who'd love an irredeemably evil mini breed!

So what say you guys? What would you like to see in regards to possible new mini breeds?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 am
This idea has all of my approval. All of it. MORE MINIS!

Because you can never have enough tiny ponies. Never. They're like Pringles, you always need more.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 am
Yes please. I love minis. Skin walker minis would be amazing. Also skinwalker mers/seathis :/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 am
If you guys do more mini breeds, I think that considering the small breeds, any kind of set of backwings might be the equivalent of the angeni? Maybe a set of templates of butterfly style or mini wind wings - MAYBE also a little set of bat wings, too, as the third part of the same breed? IDK XD.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 am
While I'm quite happy with all the new mini sub-breeds that cropped up last year I have to say I would love to see more as well. Minis do need more love, be in new breeds or just RP wise.

Personally I would kill to be able to skinwalker one of my minis. So if anything new became available for them I would want that. Or actual winged minis. But mostly skinwalker minis.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am
I would LOVE to have a mini skin walker. heart  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 am
I will say this Right off the bat: Usdia and Seathi are KILLED by the corpsepowder so cannot be skinwalkers. And generally as a breed, we wanted the mini's to be a bit more flexable: just as Imp's aren't as inheritantly evil and more just moderately annoying and mischievous than their Kalona counterparts, ESPECIALLY since they ARE a different breed and not just miniature versions.

8'D however, Nerpin was working on a breed of pelted mini's that reflected Shamanism as a neutral thing that could be good or evil, where they were bonded to a particular familiar and were able to see through their eyes and take control in a sort of symbiotic relationship. I'll see if she still has the templates she was working on and if we can finish making them if she does.

And mers... Well, you never know....

However with everything else, Keep up with the suggestions. I have had an idea kicking around to fill a few of the 'things' they were missing.. But with some people feeling we have 'too many breeds already' I have it designed as a mutation but could, if everyone liked the concept well enough turn it into an actual breed. CURRENTLY however our focus is sprucing up existing and... Rather unpopular breeds to make them more generally liked, making it our priority. For instance the recent update of the mer template and the Kelpi Upgrade  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 am
Would there be a chance of the Mers having other tail fin choices? heart I will admit, that's the main reason I'm not fond of them - The current and only choice doesn't appeal to me ^^; And I'd rather use a pre-made stock tail than have a colorist completely do a new one uniquely, because while unique is nice... I like unedited a lot more xd heart It's rather fun for me to mix and match hair styles and race features, you know? heart So, pulling from the Kelpies(Since they can interbreed as-is) - Spiny tails, dolphin/shark tails, deep sea tails, 'classic' Kelpie tails(And on that note, Kelpies with 'classic' mer tails? That'd actually be pretty cool on a Kelpie ~ )...

Also, how can there be too many breeds? emotion_donotwant heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am
I'm not against new mini breeds, but I don't think right now is good. I know Mind has already been working on other either new or edited templates so I'd rather have those first XD;

I'm not sure how much Mind has announced, so I'm not telling anymore 8"D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:19 am
My only concern-- my two cents-- if I'd -like- more Minis variety. At present I like them but it's not a case of adoration. Neutral equivalents of full-sized minis would be amazing-- for example Hippogryphs. And if there was a Mini version of the Ulun'sutis I'd be plain after that-- personal asthetic preference here, of course.

I myself might like minis more if there were more options including breedings.

(And to address 'unpopular' breeds.... Speaking only as my opinion I find them mildly interesting and not must-haves because of either breeding restrictions (Mers) or the fact I can't do a male betta-tail type without it being a mutation. That's me.)

That noted, I'd like Ulun'suti and Hippogryph equivalents myself.

tl;dr Shut up Nova too opinionated and Mind weighed in HUSH.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:20 am
It would be awesome to see mini's with some feathers! * ^ *
Or just more of them in general like in raffles, flaffles and contests o;
I've been dying to get my hands on a fluffy mini xD
As far as more breeds I thought the new breeds were splendid <3 a few more couldn't hurt at all
Soq is already a large shop, so it's fine in my opinion to have lots of options..
I would love to see a kirini inspired mini fluffy curled hair feett and a long tail even a few scales would be so cool!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:58 am
Side note: Id be happy to make some more minis and such for fs I just kind of assumed people wouldnt want them as much.... But that would help with breeding restrictions too  

slimycrow

Original Codger

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:33 am
I would kill for a Shaggy version of the mini to kind of go with the draft version of the larger sided Soq. Tiny fuzzy ponies would be absolute love.

Something like this maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 am
In my opinion we have more than enough breeds. What we need more is more options for breeds that already exist.  

Agneza

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 am
Agneza
In my opinion we have more than enough breeds. What we need more is more options for breeds that already exist.

I have to agree with this.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces