Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[prp] intermediate calls for celebration (kat x saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 pm
It had been a day or two after turning into an intermediate that Saya wanted to share her news with a specific hunter. She still couldn't quite adapt to the new sleeveless outfit, although many other aspects of her outfit remained the same. She spied the familiar shade of short brown hair she was looking for in the cafeteria, struggling to sneak up quietly. She had a pair of new boots as well, trying to step into the new ones softly.

"Boo!"

Behind Kat was a Saya, with the proudest look on her face. She had her hands eagerly clasped together, fingers intertwined nervously. Moving up was nothing new and Saya had been rather slow about it but at least she moved up! Something was recognized, right?

Or was it? With Mark's mission, it would doubtful.

lividpeas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 pm
Having just recently woken up, Kat was less aware of everything going on around her as she remained in a bit of a daze. Not even the cup of coffee in hand appeared to be doing its magic in keeping her awake. No doubt, she was going to need at least five more after this before she was fit for duty. Ugh.. how she hated mornings..

"Boo!"

Without any awareness of Saya having snuck up behind her, the coffee which was originally in hand, now flew half way across the room as she jumped. Wide eyed, she turned to stare at the prankster behind her, only to find Saya standing there looking all too pleased with herself. Or.. was she happy about something else..? She did look a bit different, but the magic trick of genderbending made Kat a little blind to any changes other than gender or the whole bishounen look.

"S-Saya..? Hi. What's up?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am
"ohmygod, I'm so sorry!" Saya's hands flew up to cover her mouth as the coffee flew forward, trying to reach out and catch it. She winced as the sound of coffee meeting the ground in the background, looking incredibly guilty and sheepish. She looked like a deer caught in headlights, pulling her hat down. She grabbed paper towels as she spoke, kneeling down to address the mess.

"I'm sorry Kat. I just wanted to ask if you had.. any ..free time to celebrate. Because Mark promoted me the other day and I wanted to show you my new outfit---" The outfit sat there, safely, in a bag to the side, as fitting into it while being male Saya was clearly not the most appropriate of sights.

"Next time, I won't.. try the surprise trick."

lividpeas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 am
A small laugh was earned from the look of horror written across Saya's face from realization on what she had just done. Luckily for Saya, Kat liked her well enough to get mad over spilled coffee. Kneeling down beside the girl, she grabbed at her own supply of paper towels and began dabbing at the mess.

"Hah, don't worry about it. I'll just grab another cup."

Blinking, she glanced at the bag tucked down by the girl's side, surprised to find that she did indeed have a new hunter coat stashed inside. So Saya was an intermediate now? She would have asked when it happened, but she had already informed her. "Wow! Congratulations, Saya! Sorry, I didn't find out sooner!" If she had known, she would have made some sort of effort in congratulating her.

In fact..

"No worries about that! So, hey - why don't we go off island for a bit and have a bit of fun, huh? To celebrate you becoming an intermediate! What do you say?"

Random Artist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 am
"Its okay! Jason and Solia were there with me but it was rather hectic so we were probably all recuperating afterwards." Getting eaten by flesh eating white two-eared critters called dogs did tend to break one's mentality quite a bit, Saya reflected silently, her eyebrows creasing in memory.

...... More than a bit, actually.

".. A lot of recuperating." Saya's abnormally flat tone, for the moment, revealed that there was a very long story behind there.. and an edited opinion of a certain Death assistant.

She perked up as Kat spoke, never quite expecting an invite from Kat to hang out. She wasn't expecting much invites from anyone, really. A bright smile flashed Kat's way as Saya threw the sticky coffee stained napkins into the nearby trash can. "A bit of fun..?" Saya's curious tone echoed Kat's words, with a renewed vigor. She hadn't gone off island in a very long time, especially with everything going on and such.

"O-Of course!"

*U*

lividpeas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 am
Focusing on her words, her brow drew together as she tried to digest what it was she was telling her. Flesh eating.. dogs..? Just what kind of mission had those three been sent on, anyways? Then again, was really all that surprised? She had seen all sorts of horrors that sprouted from that damned world, Halloween. There was no telling what kind of creatures they could come across next. It was like a never ending freak show, where those students were considered.

Pausing in her actions, she stared at Saya for near a minute. The girl seemed to be deep in thought over something that had happened. Whether it was her promotion mission, or a previous mission, she had no idea. Maybe she could ask her about it later? When she was more up to sharing the information.

Following Saya, she added her own coffee drenched towels to the waste, turning to smile brilliantly at Saya once again. "Great!" It had been a while since she had taken some down time. She wasn't going to waste it shopping for supplies this time. "Well, considering this whole.. genderbend thing going on, I'll need to go back and grab a change of clothes. I don't know if you need to grab anything as well, so we can meet up at the portal in about, say.. half an hour? Does that sound good to you?"

Random Artist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas