Submit

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm
He is a small lad for his age, with just a bit of babyfat and really rather pretty to look at: even dusty from travel, with a bit of dirt on his hands and his hair tied back from his face with a bit of string, he is easy on the eyes. His clothing is of fine make, sturdy traveling leathers cut down to his small stature, and there are even a pair of matching gloves tucked into his belt. He has trotted down to the stream with a trio of large horses, the handsome animals made placid by their weariness after a day's travel, and he is now watching indulgently over them as they take their turns drinking from the clear, cold water. At his feet is a little gray shadow only as high as his waist, far too delicate in shape and in form to be even an expensive hunting dog -- it is a little Guardian fawn, her mouse-grey hide blending in with the shadows, with what looks like a cream-colored scarf wrapped around her slender neck. She has already taken her drink of the stream, and does not seem inclined to seek more; instead she is much happier leaning against the young lad, turning her head up to him in hopes that he will give her a scratch behind the ears.

It is the Guardian who will be the first to sense anyone approaching, for she is paying better heed to the forest: it does not matter that they are just outside of Oldcastle, or that they are not far from the main path. She is still wary because she is always wary, and so her head will turn in the direction of any sound, and her ears will face it, as she snuffles at the wind for a scent and stamps her little feet uneasily.

"Na, na," Georgie will say to her before he realizes there is someone there, his light tenor also showing his youth -- his voice has not yet started to crackle or break. "All's well, baby girl, I'm here."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 am
Hana had been in the forest that morning, there were still things that even grew in the winter, and she did her best to find them. Walking as silent as the night behind her was a fawn. Hana had discovered the fawn in her room one morning, and she was puzzled, but it looked just like her totem. It had started following her everywhere she went, and Hana would feed it what she could.

As they came out of the forest into a clearing she paused to see a few horses and a boy ahead at the stream. Illia watched the group with her black eyes that blended in witht he black markings around them. Her ears gently lifted up and she stood still.

"Illia..." She murmured softly and touched the fawn's head. "It will be fine." Hana found she had no issues talking to the fawn. talkign to others there was a problem. She straightened her pants and shirt, they were a little dirt stained from forest going, but she didn't mind and then adjusted her basket on her arm and walked toward the group.

LoveByLetters

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 am
Already the other fawn seems to have heard their coming, and peers across at them with increasing uncertainty: the delicate little thing presses more firmly against her Chosen, until the boy lifts his head, perplexed by her frightened behavior. When his eyes catch hold of Hana, his mouth widens into a sharp 'oh!' of surprise, and he makes no attempt to disguise either his shock or his pleasure. Hana is an interesting little thing, and her fawn is absolutely fascinating -- he stares directly at them both, in a way that has often made others feel nervous. "Hello! I didn't know that anyone lived nearby. Do you? What's your Guardian's name? That is a Guardian, isn't it? It's ever so clever, I wish mine looked something like that."

Georgie's voice is warm with approval, and meanwhile his own fawn has retreated behind him, and appears to be trying to hide its face up the back of Georgie's little coat.

"My Guardian's name is Ariana. She's all fussy about stuff. I don't think she'll be very good at fighting wolves, but she's got me to protect her, so it's okay. My name's Georgie." The flow of words stops abruptly, and the little fellow regards her expectantly, clearly ready for her answers now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 am
Before Hana could even attempt a greeting the boy was going off and talking and she curled her hadn to her chest in some surprise. He was rather chatty, which she didn't mind, but he was asking a bunch of questions she'd have to remember.

Gaurdian? she furrowed her rbow at that. She had heard some talk about them but never thought of Illia as one. that would explain some things. She licked her lips a moment and glanced down with her green eyes.

"I... am Hana." Her voice was soft, but still warm. "This... is I-I-Illia." She stuttered slightly and wrinkled her nose at the issue. After taking a moment to pause, she nodded a few times. "Yes...I think... a guardian... Ariana... is very... p-p-pretty." Hana sighed with relief that she got out all she felt like she needed to say, forgetting the question about if she lived near by.

Illia stood next to Hana the whole time watching with silent attention.  

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

LoveByLetters

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:31 am
He is plainly surprised by her stutter, his eyes going wide at the difficulty she has with speaking -- but just as quickly as the surprise flashes across his young face, his expression softens. He is not angry or annoyed by the time it takes her to say so little, but waits very patiently for her to finish, and nods approvingly that she has managed so much. The poor thing! "You really think so? She's all over just one color, 'cept her nose is pinkish." Not that either of them can tell, with Ariana sticking her head up the back of Georgie's coat to hide. Despite his word, his tone is very affectionate, for he does love his Guardian, how could he not?

"Do you live nearby? It's ever so lonely out here, I don't think I could manage it. I'm going to Palisade! Some of my brothers live there, and one've them's got a Guardian too, so I'm going to go stay with him for a little while." He seems very confident about what their four-legged friends are, though there is a hint in his tone that he would be confident about anything, whether he actually knew the right answer or not.  
❧ Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games