Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } INTENSE COMPETITION (FINAL P.25!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:49 pm
Dramatic music played, several violins at once in sharp chords as the two shadowy figures embraced in the sunset.

"Oh, Doctor." The first figure leaned forward, closer now, closer, their noses almost touching. "You saved me, again."

"Yes, but this is only my duty." The sun began to set dramatically. "We might have saved the world today, but there are so many more days to come."

The camera panned up, revealing the stars twinkling in the sky, and a spaceship floating in space, which for some reason, was relevant with the rest of the movie about Hunters saving the human world from disaster.

There was about ten seconds where Mark just stared at the projector screen. Allan, next to him, sobbed a single tear, next to Simon who absolutely had no reaction and continued polishing his guns, next to Charlotte who seemed entirely confused as to what she was watching and kept on asking Sam why female movie Caelius and H were making out.

Ten seconds later, Mark was screaming bloody murder, barely restrained by Dwight and Lance, the Death assistant yelling profanities on the screen about them not casting his character - spoiler: since this was a movie created by ignorant humans, it wasn't exactly like they knew who Mark even was, or who anyone on the Island was other than that there were occasionally mysterious figures known as Hunters who protected the world, and that was only known because someone wrote a Twilight fanfic about their brilliant idea and had simply removed changed the names of the main characters, and somehow it had gotten published as the greatest sensationalist thing ever, much to everyone on the island's chagrin.

For all intents and purposes though, they as actual Hunters were still considered fictional, and secondly now, whenever they appeared to do their more privately funded jobs, there was always that inappropriate nerd who appeared and asked them if they were cosplaying.

"Well," Remarked Sam, still bored and wondering why she even bothered to watch this movie - oh yes, because suffering, "You could always just make your own." It was only because she was entertained by how much worse this movie possibly could be.

"This injustice must be stopp-" Mark stopped himself halfway, as Sam's words clued in, sort of like a very, very slow lightbulb on a measly 10 watts. "Why yes. Yes, I could make my own. And I will. All right, my highly esteemed faculty, our fate awaits us."

If Lance or Dwight was going to say anything about how bad their first pilot copy of the Deus Ex movie turned out, they had unfortunately missed their chance. Maybe it was because Mark was already off planning nefarious things, or maybe it was because Allan was preoccupying them with his fanart ideas, or maybe, just maybe it was because -

- Everyone was a freaking bishounen.

Sometime at noon all residents of Deus Ex would get a text:

Text from UNKNOWN

Attention all Deus Ex Hunters! A social injustice has been spread amongst us, in our world! We must stop this injustice and reveal the truth about who we are shed in a new, positive light! Auditions for our version of the Deus Ex movie will begin at 3:00pm at the newly refurbished outdoor swimming pool next to the lighthouse portal, the winning roles will be cast into our Deus Ex movie.

Followed by a second text:

Text from Sam

Also, because whatever Mark sent has to be entertaining, I'm upping the ante. Anyone who he chooses will also get a gorgeous two night penthouse stay at the Maldives resort and spa hotel.

Followed by another text:

Text from UNKNOWN

Uh, that was not, like Mark or anything. I am not Mark okay! Yeah.. that... but I also have like, some fully refurbished custom Runic computers to give away to two winners, says Not Mark. Oh, and bring some waterproof stuff cuz some scenes are totally.... UNDERWATER... DUN DUN DUN.

And like clockwork, at three o'clock, indeed next to the lighthouse portal was something of a party going on, complete with a whole slew of division assistants, some division leads - see one Sun lead - and a bunch of Hunters who were more interested in the refreshments going on. Please note that everyone was still, bishounen, though noone seemed too traumatized about it. In fact, if one looked closer, they could see Sam, who despite being a tiny bishounen was still wearing her or his really, hair up in a high cropped ponytail, chatting conversationally amongst the masses, asking a couple of guys what their rates were.

"Settle down, settle down," Mark, or what might have been Mark, if he ever actually shaved, stopped slouching, and didn't seem to be primarily composed of fungus and beer. It was kind of disconcerting actually, sort of like seeing someone trying to wear Mark's clothes, but trying a little too hard. He grabbed his megaphone, yelling into it, "All right everyone, welcome to the casting of our new amazing in-house Deus Ex movie, produced by me, and directed by me." Screech, went the megaphone. "First things first, before we get you to read the script, we need bodies able to perform their own stunts, so you will engage in a series of daring stunts, you gotta like, wow us man, totally wow us. Just imagine you're doing this with explosions and stuff happening in the background, okay."

While Mark was talking, Sam was doing some butt touching, and Charlotte, or maybe it was Charlotte or maybe just some really good lucking guy with long curly hair, was busy tending to her nosebleed.

OOC

ALL HUNTERS ARE INVITED

- Go ahead and get yourself settled down: the competition will be in three parts, kind of like a relay race. At the end, whomever gets the highest points will be crowned king bishounen- err I mean cast in roles. Yes...
- Also yes, you are all an INTENSE BISHOUNEN you're welcome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:04 pm
One good thing about not being a girl Solia discovered, was that shirts were nice and loose and she didn't have to wear a bra and if this was forever, no more cramps.

Ever.

She was 50 shades of gay now however which was slightly concerning but she'd get over that eventually. Gender identity crisis. Serious business. The text had been when Solia was looking in the guys bathrooms. It was after all, the best time to see just how they looked in comparison to the girls, (not that better or worse). She did discover that guys bathrooms were really weird in the fact the urinals didn't have walls.

Super awkward.

The text made her end her research on what it was like to be male, opting to go see what Mark wanted. And Sam. Whoever Sam was. Whatever Maldives was sounded pretty cool.

Arriving on scene, Solia stared at the person that looked like Mark.
Some things just should never come to be.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 pm
Melvin had gotten the text and was about to just laugh it off until the other texts followed. A vacation at a place that was probably a year's pay, then to make it even sweeter, a runiced computer he desperately needed for his own research. He had been saving for a while to get his laptop runiced, but this was even better. It was far too tempting for even him to pass up the chance, and he was there for the occasion in all his bishiness.

Having made sure he had taking a very long shower to get rid of the ocean smell as best he could, he found a place by the pool and watched as various people mingled and talked. There was a severe lack of women, but he had heard from the lab techs that something happened to most of them to change gender, not to mention making everyone look very gorgeous and, most importantly, spotless. It was as if everyone came fresh from a shower without a stain or imperfection.

It only made Melvin need that vacation a bit more. Several months on the island were getting to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 pm
Did someone say show up and be ready for water?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bix had arrived.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Lex arrived on the scene, smile a little more forced and terse than it usually was, with his a** length hair done up in a bun and hands still occasionally stroking his clean shaven face. He hadn't even shaved that morning, he just woke up to... looking a lot less rugged. He looked like one of Solia's ridiculously unrealistic anime characters.

Stupid text and stupid Mark and stupid stupid stupid. Today was not a good day.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm
Suddenly as Solia realized Mark wasn't the only bishie around, the girl now boy stood frozen.

Everyone was a hot dude.

Everyone.
Was.
A.
Hot.
Dude.

He phone was rushed out, snapping as many photos as possible. Of course, she would see Lex. Lex with anime hair. and-

"Lex. Oh my god Lex." She took a photo of him before touching his cheek and pulling her hand away. "Oh my god this just isn't right. It's gone and its weird and it needs to be there but oh you should put your hair into a braid that would look really cute"

I don't see the problem. His hair looks nice as it.
NO ISRA. Gotta go full sugoi
Ohhhh okay

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm
Was that - Oh Dear Lord, it was.

Solia was a man, a small and (admittedly) attractive man. Just..what the hell. What the hell was even going on here; and why. Plus, if Solia was a man....

Oh...Oh God. Madeline, Nevada, Kat, Ofelia, the nurses....

He was getting nauseous. He needed to sit down.

"Er, I think I'm feminine enough as is, dear?" He blushed lightly, casting a look to the side. God, what he wouldn't give to just hide in his room like Ami more than likely was. But, Lex was always the more social type - even if he did look dumb.

"Do you know what happened? Why we're like this?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm
No Lex, you were not. "Well look on the bright side, you're not in makeup and when I looked at you, I didn't spy sparkles, doves, or roses. Also-" she pat down his chest, "-you have nice abs. Not that they weren't good before, but wow high definition abs. Hi." She kept patting them then realizing she was patting Lex's torso to feel abs she giggle and pulled away.

"Sorry, but, no idea why we're all like, hot dudes all the sudden but its pretty anime." She looked at the other males and females turned to males.
"I like I mean come on Lex, its not that bad." A hand waved to a bunch of guys turned around. ".......Okay it might not look good to you but this is pretty great for me. Hot dudes and being a dude myself I can see them in the showers and I'm never getting cramps again this is like a miracle okay."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:23 pm
"And this is what I come back to," Syd (who was a bit irritated at the fact that neither her clothes or her name even had to change for maleness) said as she--he stepped into the meeting room. The only thing that had truly changed was she was a little taller and her hair was longer. "I think I should have stayed on observation duty for another... month," she commented.

She didn't recognize anyone off the top of her head. Then again, with everyone being pretty boils, and her lack of sociability in the first place, that was hardly a surprise.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm
"I feel kinda funny."

Really, Leon could not place what happened, but something didn't feel right. other than the fact that his eyes seemed a lot more vibrant today, everything else was ok. "My hair grew overnight, was there someone working on a hair serum?" he mused aloud, running a hand through the suddenly grown out hairstyle.

"i know Cael loves his hair, but for him to make the labs work and test such a frivolous thing." He scowled at the thought and moved to join the others. "Sup dudes and....... temporary dudes?" Seriously Solia, male or female, it was obviously you.

"So are we shooting this thing or what Mark?"  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:44 pm
Lex gave Solia a deadpan stare, only a ghost of a smile remaining on his lips. He was so done with this day already - and no doubt it was going to get worse. Really, he couldn't commit to a woman, but he could commit to some gig that not Mark was doing? Something was obviously wrong with the man.

The ab touching was appreciated with a good dose of suspicion and a healthy dash of awkwardness. Solia was still a girl on the inside, but having an attractive male exterior was not helping with the nausea.

"Solia...you're a perv."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 pm
Jerry arrived in a flurry of sparkles. "IT'S AMAZING."

He was not the strongest swimmer but... well. With eight abs, his fitness had to have improved from normal, right?

He shot his sparkles at the other beautiful men all lined up.

"The most amazing."

User Image

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 pm
Melvin was looking at the impressive sky right now. Thanks Jerry for reminding him of a dream shower moment with your open shirt and shaved chest.

"If the labs were working on this, it's a side project. There were a few women in Life who were rather upset they had a package this morning when I was working." He said, having walked over.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:58 pm
She (he) gasped at the accusation. "I am most certainly not. I am appreciating the beauty of the male anatomy." She spied a... Leon. That was Leon right?
Leon didn't look like Leon either that was also on the line of Lex without his stubble just some things.....

"................ Okay, I'll admit some things about manly men are good but look this is like a dream for some women."

Her for example.

"All the guys have nice abs and butts right now okay so shhhh. Don't ruin this moment."

"Plus if you were a girl you'd probably be trying to have lesbian makeouts."

Jerry got a wave and then another flash of her phone... more memories.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm
MoonKitsune
Bilious

Ahh! There were two faces she recognized, Syd thought has sh--he headed over to Melvin and Jerry. "I don't think Life is the only group of females that are having that problem. Hello, Melvin, Jerry," he said, smiling slightly. "Do either of you know why the females are... packing more than usual?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff