Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Doting at its finest [Eva/Otto] Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm
The last time she had dropped in to check on Otto, the poor blond had been fast asleep and she had ended up running into Nevada, whereupon they had had a rather...interesting conversation. Enlightening, to be sure, and one that had made her feel simultaneously worried and guilty at the same time. However, Eva had been sure to push these emotions aside when she prepared to visit Otto for the second time. Considering how he was confined to the infirmary for god knows how long, what he needed was positivity, and she had made certain to bring some with her.

...In the form of cupcakes. No, they weren't anything fancy, and yes, the designs iced on them were a little wobbly and, er, pretty much unrecognizable, but it was the thought that counted, right? That, and she recalled bringing him a similar gift the last time he had been stuck in infirmary.

Poor guy got stuck here a lot.

Just in case he was sleeping again, she took care to be quiet as she crept up to the infirmary door, sliding it open and poking the top half of her head in. "Puppy?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:47 pm
Bishounen Otto was... So...boooooored.

Clerise had visited at one point. He remembered that. Gale did too.. sort of. More like passed by. Passed by and got a little more information than he bargained for. After a lot more napping he was finally now awake and a little more aware.

But this sucked. He was well enough to be awake and somewhat coherent again, but not enough to leave. His ankle was still casted, his cuts and bruises were part way healed, and the stab wound still felt too tender to agitate. Somehow, it just made him look all the more bishounen.

By the time Eva poked her head in, on Otto's bed scattered around, were dozens of origami planes.

"Sup?" Otto asked, looking up to see---

. . . . .

"Who...are you?" He seemed to know him.. but Otto didn't know him at all...  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Ah--...wait, was that...Otto? Did he look prettier than usual? Eva paused and squinted at the boy, eying him in surprise as she took in his appearance. It looked as of this sudden bout of pretty-boyness had spread throughout all of Deus Ex, affecting not until the girls-turned-boys, but those who were male to begin with as well. There was a long pause, and then she laughed, though it came out as more of a throaty chuckle.

"Oh, Puppy. I guess you haven't heard about the, er, transformation going around the facility." Looking sheepish, she dragged a chair up to his bedside and sat herself down in it, pushing aside some of the origami planes so that she could set the box of cupcakes down on his lap. "But first, these are for you. I brought you some cupcakes!"

She beamed at him expectantly, only to perk up when she remembered that she still had to explain what was going on. Now, er...what was the best way to do this? "Hi I know we just started dating, but now I'm a guy"? ...No matter how she said it, she knew it was going to disturb him.

In the end, she just settled for rubbing her cheek against his. That should at least tell--or confirm--to him who she was.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 pm
. . . Puppy. The infamous nickname.

. . . Cupcakes that looked like they'd fallen down some stairs. An endearing gesture he always thought was adorable.

. . . Cheek squishing.

Yup. It was Eva, alright. "W-what the ******** happened to you!?" Otto choked out, not all that enthused that a dude was rubbing his face against his. "This ain't permanent, is it?" This would put quite the wrench in their very new relationship. He really liked Eva, but physically he just was not attracted to guys. Even guys as pretty and sparkly as Man!Eva.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 pm
She couldn't help but giggle as his reaction, trying to hide a smile behind her hand at the poor boy's reaction. Yes indeed, this was obviously a very odd position for them to be in. "The same thing that happened to everyone else here. Have you looked in a mirror recently, puppy? You're a lot more...delicate looking then before." Even with that bruised up face of his. Of course, upon bringing the injuries back to the forefront of her attention, the smile dropped off of her face.

"How are you feeling, anyways? You nearly gave me a heartattack, you know." Him and Clerise both. She thought that she was going to pass out when Clerise suddenly visited her room--still covered in blood--to tell her the news. She was still infinitely grateful that Otto had been found when he had been. Any later and--

...There was no point in dwelling on that now. Letting another easy smile spread across her lips, she leaned back, crossing her arms over her chest and swinging one leg over the other. "Anyways, I don't think that this is permanent, no! Until then though...I'm pretty dashing, don't you think?" Her voice was teasing, and she lifted a hand to twirl strands of her hair around her finger.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:27 pm
Everyone else too? Wait... delicate? Why did he look delicate!? There were no mirrors in the Infirmary, so it was best he didn't see. Maybe it was best. His cut up face stung as he grimaced at the thought.

Otto frowned then, turning his head down at Eva's concern. ".. sorry bout that. I just.. screwed up a bit." He responded dejectedly. "M'okay. Just sore and tired."

Eva's sudden posture and gestures made him cringe. Geez, he was talking to a male Eva. Disturbing. He tried not to look at them, staring at his fidgeting fingers instead. "At least it ain't permanent. Kinda like the boobs incident."

His stare went flat as he lifted his gaze to Eva again. "About as Dashin' as a dude can get, I guess."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 am
"I heard a little about what happened. It's not your fault, okay?" She reached out and delivered a gentle flick to his forehead before tapping the box of cupcakes, "Anyways, eat one! They're er...as messy as ever, but they still taste good, okay?" She had made sure to sample one before packing them up. Even Eva wasn't so dumb as to give someone something she made without making sure it was safe first.

It was clear that she found Otto's reaction to her predicament amusing, biting down on her bottom lip in an attempt to stifle the giggles that threatened to escape her--frankly, she thought that it'd only scare the blond even more if she began giggling in this body and with this voice. In the end, she managed to collect herself, giving a little nod of her head as he mentioned the boobs incident. "Yeah. And when we all turned into kids too! That was one pretty cute!"

Or she thought so, at least. Noticing the look at Otto gave her, the girl--er, former-girl--couldn't help but grin mischievously, getting up from her seat and leaning in close. "Am I making you uncomfortable, puppy?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:00 pm
He winced ever slightly at her flicking, and looked down at the cupcakes he'd been given. Otto took a bite of one. Man.. they looked awful, but they tasted great. His stomach wasn't doing so well since his whole body was still in a rather delicate state, but he managed to finish the one, anyway.

"S'good.." He murmured with his mouth full, swallowing the last of his first icing topped cupcake. Sugary goodness. His sweet tooth was appeased.

The time they'd been turned into children.. It was one of the first wave of many status effects he'd endured on the island. "I almost forgot about that." Otto replied, licking some frosting from his fingers.

Otto grimaced and leaned away from Eva as she leaned close, a worried expression washing over his face. "A little." It was so odd having a guy stare at you, knowing it was really your girlfriend inside. "This is by far the creepiest thing to happen to you." He wanted his pretty Eva back. Having a dude get in close gave him the heebie jeebies.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:04 am
Her expression softened a little, though her smile was not any dimmer than her grin had been. "Haha, I'm glad! I know I need to work on the actual, er, appearance of them though. I'm not sure why they...always come out looking like that." "That" being a non-specific looking blob with rainbow icing, but the cupcake itself somehow managed to come out moist and fluffy...

...The magic of Eva.

Grinning, she shook her head in amusement. "Did you really? I mean, at the very least, it was the cutest thing that happened to us! I mean, compared to the boobs..." Eva made a face. God, the back pains...

Looking amused but merciful, she leaned back again so that she wasn't invading the poor boy's personal space any longer. She may have still been Eva inside, but she was certain that her new appearance wasn't so easy to get used to. "It's not just me though, remember? It's eeeeveryone...yourself included. Um..." She rooted around in her pocket until she found a compact mirror, holding it out for Otto to take.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm
"Its.. cute." Otto tilted his head at the designs. "They taste good, and ya made'em special so... s'all that matters.." He mumbled softly, placing the box to the side.

"I wouldn't call it cute. I couldn't use Tenya, and we nearly got swallowed by quicksand, didn't we? But I guess seein' everyone when they were little was kinda neat.."

His space was his again, sighing softly and leaning against the head board. He furrowed his brows as she presented a mirror. "Gugh.. I dunno if I wanna even see.." He gingerly took the mirror, getting a first glimpse at the wretched state his face was i---

. . .

Somehow, even with large scrapes and cuts, he still looked... pretty. Sparkly.

"W-weird..." He handed it back, his brooding expression somehow sparkling as well. "You ain't at all weirded out havin' a dude's body?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:42 pm
Awwww. Awwwww. If she wasn't worried that it would freak him out, she probably would have gone in for a cheek squish or a peck on the forehead...but considering her present appearance, she was pretty sure it would just weird Otto out. So, in the end, she settled for flashing him a bright grin. "Aww, thanks Puppy!" So long as it cheered you up a little from being stuck...well, here. She made a face and motioned towards their surroundings.

He, er, brought up an excellent point about why turning into children had not been the best thing to happen to them. She had kind of forgotten about all of that. "Riiiight. I could hardly deal with Chara either, and I do remember seeing you with Tenya..." She trailed off with a laugh, something that was akin to a low chuckle compared to her usual, bright giggle.

Yeah, this would take some getting used to.

She was amused by his reaction to his own appearance, and shrugged her shoulders at the question. "Weird? A little, I guess. I ran around pretty much naked until a blanket until I found Wilson and got him to lend me some of his clothes. Be thankful, otherwise I would be visiting you completely naked aside from a blanket right now."

Just imagine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 pm
Otto managed a light smirk. "Yeah. Seem to be makin' a bad habit of endin' up in here.." More times than he would care to admit. Was he careless? Should he be more careful of his surroundings or what? Most of the times he'd gotten here were really no fault of his own.. or so he thought.

Eva's laugh was similar to her usual one.. but way off as far as tone. He missed her laugh. He hoped this... whatever it was, would be gone once he was out of here.

Unfortunatly, Otto pictured Eva naked... as her girl self. And promptly turned red. Thanks for that image, Eva, now he can't look you in the eye. "Geez, yer a weirdo.." He meant it with the utmost love.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 pm
Wrinkling her nose, Eva folded her arms over her shoulder and regarded him with a frown. "Don't make a habit of it, Puppy--I thought I was going to have a coronary." Though she supposed that having him land in the infirmary was better than the cemetery by a longshot. At least he wasn't dead, or worse.

The fact that he turned red didn't escape her, but she wasn't entirely sure why it was that he was blushing. However, after a moment of pondering, she thought that she grasped the reason for his embarrassment. Smiling innocently, she leaned forward to prop her elbows up on the bed, setting her chin in her hands and staring up at Otto from beneath her...man-lashes.

"But Puppy, we just started dating! It's too early for you to see me--even if I'm a man--naked, is that right?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 pm
Otto flushed more, grumbling and turning his head away from Man!Eva and her bedroom eyes of deceit. "Ugh, yer AWFUL.." He grumbled in an embarrassed tone. "S'one thing to tease me when yer a girl, but try n' hold off for now, huh?" A guy making fluttering lashy eyes at him was making him want to puke.

But Eva was in there! Somewhere!

Besides, you can never keep him from imagining it, Eva. Never.

"I think I have like.. a few more days in here before the stitches n' ankle heal. D'ya wanna do somethin' when I get out? Obviously we can't go nowhere cool but.." And by then maybe this bishi-filled Deus would be back to normal...ish.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 pm
Eva laughed, but obediently drew back and gave Otto his space back, a wide grin spreading across her lips. "Sorry, sorry! I couldn't help it--you know I can't resist a little teasing every now and then." But okay, she would hold off with the affectionate teasing and gestures for now until she was back in her own body.

...Which was hopefully soon, hmm.

The blond's offer caught her offguard, her eyes widening slightly. There was a moment of pause, and then she smiled widely, clapping her hands together. "Ah--yeah, let's! Though first," She reached out to gently tap him on the nose, her blue eyes wide, "Don't forget to talk to Nevada, okay?"

...Oops did she not mention meeting the other girl here before?

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff